Name A Litster... (who) (that)

@InThe312 has given me the best cake and cookie recipes ever and also baked them for, and with, me and my smalls. 🥰

NAL who has taught you something about yourself you weren’t aware of before them.
You by appointing me judge of the Wankers…..I’ve learned there is a limit to how much abuse I’d enjoy

Name a lurker who has PMd you out of the blue

And you hadn't lurked around my threads? Bitch, please...

not-fair-unfair.gif

Emphasizes “LURKER” 🤣

Chooses to misread question and replies @Indie

NAL who be wicked to duel with in a snowball fight
Me. I’d pop you right in the fucking lower back, then as you spun around to see where that torpedo came from, BOOM, straight to the throat , BAM another right in the balls. 1, 2, 3 Swift mother fuckin TAKEDOWN.

Then I’d go inside and enjoy a hot chocolate coz no one likes being out in the fucking cold.

NAL who has never had a snowball fight in their life but imagines great things for themselves? 😂

Me. I’d pop you right in the fucking lower back, then as you spun around to see where that torpedo came from, BOOM, straight to the throat , BAM another right in the balls. 1, 2, 3 Swift mother fuckin TAKEDOWN.

Then I’d go inside and enjoy a hot chocolate coz no one likes being out in the fucking cold.

NAL who has never had a snowball fight in their life but imagines great things for themselves? 😂
Also you.

Same question, I just wanted to call out the Aussie on her delusions of snow combat

Back