My ceo (PM first)

Jamie Walters
Naive, shy, innocent

Jamie was young but not dumb in the least shy, a bit introverted and in college all the while trying to make sure her mother got the best care, she had a rare form of cancer and the money that daddy had left her mother, Jamie, and her older brother was just about depleted from the house payments, school, and hospital bills. Jamie has to do something anything to get her mother the care she needed, her brother had a good-paying job and did everything he could as well but the hospital bills kept piling up and he had a young wife to support.

One day Jamie searches the wanted ads, sure being a waitress helped with the bills but it just wasn’t enough, then she stumbled upon A ad that not only piqued her curiosity but disturbed her as well. It read....

CEO/owner
Self-made
Dom
Looking for a live-in sub and wife.. will pay a hefty price
Call 999 623 4400
Meetings only
Will discuss the rest in person

Jamie was stunned and even more stunned when she saw who posted said ad... it was none other than her older brother's best friend... like he needed help finding a woman she thought to herself... she needed the money so she dialed the number

(Pm first)

https://pin.it/ywVYjBb

Standing on the eighteenth tee William "Billy" Hutchinson was the vision of success. His two hundred dollar haircut blonde hair fell perfectly over his forehead, just above his crystal clear blue eyes as he walked confidently to tee off on the last hole. He stood six three and weighed somewhere around two ten. He was toned and tanned and rich.

"Gentlemen, I know I am up almost twelve hundred each, so here is a chance to get back some of your money. Three hundred on this hole will at least get you back into the three digit loss range you can explain to your wives?" he said with an air of condescension. None of these men would need to explain losing anything to anyone, and a few thousand on the golf course was chump change to them. The loss was more important than the money as they were all ego and little substance.

"OK Billy, why the fuck not?" John George said with a similarly arrogant tone of too much money for a man barely thirty. His brown hair slicked back like a wall street broker, even out here in the woods on the golf course.

Billy smiled then felt his phone buzz in his pocket. He pulled it out as the two older men, looked around impatient as wealthy men are whenever they are interrupted. Billy held up his finger as he turned and brought the phone to his ear.

"Jaime Walters? To what do I owe this pleasure?" he said with a unusual amount of joy in his voice to be dedicated to a female while he was on the golf course. The vision of his old friend's younger sister, soaking wet coming out of his pool a few years back at a July 4th party instantly sprung to his head and his shorts.

"Well I am about to finish up taking some money off some golf partners, but after that I am free. Why not meet me at the Three Comma Club at seven? great! Looking forward to it. Yeah don't worry, tell them you are my guest, no ID, no problem." he said putting the phone back in his pocket.

"Another underage friend Billy?" Walter Murphy, a city council man and real estate tycoon asked with a disappointed look.

"No Walter I am looking for an assistant." Billy said leaning over and teeing up his golf ball.

"So boys, three hundred?" he said with the smile that had made his a millionaire at twenty four and now, he hardly kept track.

"Sure Billy, I imagine that little piece of tail probably has thrown your game in the gutter along with your head." Phillip the forth member of this outrageously rich foursome said bringing a laugh to his two other competitors. Phillip was pushing forty but life as a blue blood trust fund kid kept him looking thirty.

Billy smiled politely then swung and drove the ball beautifully out into the fairway. As in most things pressure made Billy excel and taking these greedy bastards money with Jaime coming to the club was enough to sweet swing his way into the club house where he would collect and buy a few rounds of top shelf Scotch, before showering and driving his Midnight blue Ferrari to the club.

Jamie paced back and forth was she really going to do this, what would her brother think... She supposed for the time being he didn't need to know after all she was a grown woman. She thought of Billy then and how nice she had always been when he we would come over, and how much of a secret crush she had on him, but he was older and didn't know she was alive other then being his best friends little sister.

What in the hell was she getting herself into she was a virgin, young and had no idea what this whole thing entailed. She wasn't looking for love this wasn't anything more then a business deal yet at the same time deep down she always pictured herself marrying the man that she loved yet at the same time this was something she had to do for her family,to her family was everything and she would do anything for them.

She took a long deep breath looking at the phone and contemplating over and over if she should really dial his number but she knew she needed to suck up her pride and just do it. She bit her lip and paced around her living room, her heart pounding fast and hard against her chest.

Finally she dialed the number and almost hung up when she heard him pick up the phone oh dear Jesus she thought here goes nothing.... It's now or never she thought to herself.

His voice sent shivers up and down her spine, okay Jamie you can do this you came this far no time to back out now. He didn't sound the same as he was before time and money and power did that to a person she supposed. She explained a little of why she was calling him.

She agreed to the time and the place and she knew she needed to calm her nerves but how she thought to herself she was all but selling herself.

Walking into the club, he was a big wheel and treated like that. They took his car as he pulled up never touching a door or even being asked for anything. Once inside the non-descript black door with a single doorman, who was bigger than the door itself Nikki greeted him.

Nikki was Billy's favorite dancer at the club. She wore a silver sequin thong and not much else. Her 36D tits were gorgeous and she held them out for him as he walked in and slapped her ass.

"Hey honey how ya doin'?" Billy said with a smile as he took the champagne flute from her.

"Good Mr Hutchinson." Nikki answered in a voice that oozed sensuality, if not raw sexuality.

Billy paused and took a drink looking around the club.

"You seen a young sexy thing looking for me?" he asked the dancer.

"Just me baby." she smiled and leaned towards him.

"Her name is Jaime and I would appreciate it if you could bring her to my table. She is probably," he paused trying to calculate, "late teens, early twenties. Be sure she gets to my table OK babe?" he said running his hand over her bare tight ass.

"Lucky girl," Nikki answered with a jealous tone. "I will be sure she gets to you." she offered as Billy was already headed to the bar, where a beautiful Brunette stood topless polishing a glass and smiling at him.

Walking to the far end of the bar without breaking his gaze at the beautiful bar tender until he sat in the last seat. The bartender walked down the length of the bar slowly as Billy watched. She dropped a cocktail napkin with a knowing smile.

"Can I help you Mr Hutchinson?" she said placing the high ball glass on the polished bar.

"Just watching you walk helps me." Billy said with a wide smile.

Heather's long fingers slid across the array of bottles behind her as she turned and let Billy get a view of her firm ass. Her hand wrapped around a bottle of blue label Johnny Walker and slowly turned back as Billy's eyes slowly rose from the embroidered three red commas on the black material above mound to Heather's smirk.

He looked into her dark eyes as she filled the glass half way up. She set the bottle on the bar and then lifted the glass and set it in front of him.

"May I do anything else for you Mr Hutchinson?" she said with a confident tone.

Billy's smile was interrupted as he heard a small voice, "Billy?" He turned as saw Nikki standing slightly behind a young woman. His eyes instinctively, being already aroused by these women who make it their profession, glided over the young woman taking her in head to toe.

She was getting ready for the evening she still had plenty of time to back out and of places for him to want to meet her it was at the strip club, obviously, Billy wasn't the same man she remembered then she remembered for him this was all business and she couldn't really fault him for that, but she couldn't deny that she was a little more than jealous. She had read many articles about William 'Billy' over the years and she had to admit she was more than impressed by how far he had come all on his own, but at the same time, she wasn't sure she liked this new money power-hungry man whore version of him. Or at least that's what the so-called rags made him out to be she wasn't sure how true it was but considering he wanted to meet her at a high-end strip club said many things to her.

She sighed to herself and smoothed out her long blond hair, looking at herself in the mirror you are not the same kid you were all those years ago she told herself. She chewed on her lip grabbed her purse and waited for her uber to come. Could she really go through with this she asked herself.

What would her brother think of this, what would her mother think she couldn't think of anything right now all that mattered to her was taking care of her family, school and waitressing didn't really pay off in the long run.

What did it matter if he wasn't the same guy she had a crush on when she was 15, this was business or so she continued to tell herself.

Her heart was racing when her uber texted her that they were outside and ready to take her where she needed to go, she walked out of her apartment and headed to her uber, this is it she told herself now or never.

She sat in the back of the uber looking around at the lights as she went, her thoughts a million miles away.

She was grateful for the silence of the ride to the club it helped her gather her thoughts for the night ahead.

Why was this so hard for her she thought to herself, was it his track record? The fact he wanted to meet at a strip club, or that he was her brother's best friend? Maybe all of the above she thought.

She took a deep breath trying everything to calm her nerves as her uber spoke up and told her they were almost there she gave a smile and nodded her head reaching in her bag for payment and a tip.

She was glad when they pulled up she paid the uber, wait she was 19 how the hell was she going to get into this club she thought to herself.

She stood outside of the club looking at it, as she walked to the door she told the bouncer her name and he stated that Mr.Hutchinson was expecting her. Of course, he did she thought to herself shaking her head.

She sighed and thanked the bouncer as she looked down at her outfit, it was short and very unlike her but she was at a strip club so why the fuck not she thought.

Here goes nothing... she thought as she was lead to Billy she already felt irritated how he was looking at these woman so the tabloids are right she thought.

Attachments

• Lili-Reinhart-Sexy-TheFappeningBlog.com-8-1024x1536.jpg
    Lili-Reinhart-Sexy-TheFappeningBlog.com-8-1024x1536.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
"Who are you?" he asked after a moment of taking in her young body wrapped in black nylon. Her long gorgeous blonde hair was the real thing, not like Nikki who disappeared at the look on Billy's face. Billy wore a pair of black slacks and a cream colored linen dress shirt under a black sports jacket. He had on black leather loafers and no socks. On his left wrist was a platinum Rolex.

"You can't be Jaime? Can you? The little tom boy who was always tagging along with your brother Tommy. No. I don't believe it!" he said excited by the metamorphosis of hot little teen into even hotter woman.

"Sit. Sit." he said turning a bar stool for her. He watched her move like a coach at a try out, well more like a cheetah at a potential meal. "Heather bring my friend here a Cosmo, will you?" He called to the bartender who dutifully made the purple drink and placed it in front of the underage girl, partially jealous and partially horrified of what she imagined was coursing through Billy's mind. Heather had been to Billy's and had had a taste of him once.

"How have you been? You look great..." he went on making small talk and glamoring her on as the experienced flirt that he was. He asked about Tommy and her mother and they caught up on the dismal story of her life while ignoring the incredible success of his.

"So Jaime, what do I owe the pleasure of your call and this visit?" he said with a smile after taking another sip of his scotch.

When he asked who she was she was a little taken aback but then it had been two years and she did look a bit different now. She half smiled trying to hide the fact that she was annoyed he would pick this place to meet her. She was all natural even her makeup was very natural Jamie was the type of girl who always believed in staying true to yourself. Billy was still as handsome as ever she thought to herself but she sensed he wasn't the same Billy she grew up idolizing. He looked expensive, yet at the same money never mattered to her yet she could tell it obviously mattered to him. She realized appearances must mean everything to him, figured she thought.

She giggled a bit when he mentioned that she couldn't be Jamie, okay she didn't look that different she thought. "I am one and the same." She said softly at the mention of her being in her brother's shadows and being a tomboy, oh she still liked doing the same types of things, just a bit more girly now in some things. She shook her head with a smirk as she looked at him. "You've changed too." She said and she didn't mean in his looks.

She smiled and took the bar stool that he pulled out for her. "Thank you." She said softly. She bit her lip shyly when she looked over at him she was a little more than nervous and was hoping it didn't show that much. She looked at him as if he had lost his mind while she liked the cosmos that wasn't her choice of drink. "As much as I like a good cosmo, I'm more of tequila over ice type of girl." She said with a look of determination. She took a deep breath trying to control the feelings that were coursing through her veins.

She looked at him closely. "I've been good, school is great I'll be glad when I start my internship, and waitressing isn't bad either." She said softly. He was a good flirt but she also knew his type. She told him of her mother's illness and how Tommy had a great job, and a new wife and that they planned to start a family soon.

She took a long drink of the cosmo before her. Here goes nothing she thought to herself. "I am here about your ad." She said simply and matter of factly.

"Then get the lady what she wants!" Billy declared to Heather, "Tequilla rocks, and use the good stuff." Billy said with a wink to Heather who moved gracefully and quickly replaced the tulip shaped martini glass with a small rocks glass with a few cubes of ice floating in Tequila.

Billy listened as Jaime gave the run down of their recent story. He was mildly interested like looking back in a high school year book but he could not help but see Jaime for the young woman she was. So simple and plain, yet there was a fire, a backbone in this filly that tweaked his interest.

Then mentioned his ad, the want ad for a submissive. He did not give a shit about Tommy and his fucking "good job" and happy life. Her mother could die a horrible death for all he cared. His mind was racing with scenarios with this girl, barely out of high school.

"The ad? for a submissive wife?" he said acting as though he nearly choked on his Scotch. "I don't think you really want to do that Jaime." he said looking into her eyes for the fire he knew she would need to withstand the lifestyle he would demand. In the back of his mind, somewhere buried with all the other things that made him human, was a thought of kindness for her. She was a sweet memory from his past when life had been simple and clean. Could he really bring her into his life of treachery and deceit? He could write her a check that would solve all financial problems her family had and send her on her way without missing it, or, he could enjoy this unexpected treat, like so many others life has offered up to him.

He could see she was nervous and probably had no idea what this would entail, yet there she was, sipping expensive tequila in an expensive strip club with him in a sexy black dress asking about the job.

"It would require a full time, 24 - 7 365 effort Jaime." he began, "a total commitment, heart, mind and soul." he said as he leaned forward inches from her face now, studying her like an artist studying a model. He paused then leaned back breaking his stare into her and taking a drink.

"I don't think you have it in you." he said looking off as though he had made up his mind and was moving on. "I am sorry about your mom and hopefully your brother's success will let her rest easier." his tone was dismissive.

"We can have another drink but I don't think you are right for the job." he said looking back at her for her reaction.

She slightly rolled her eyes oh god this was not the Billy she had admired, did the money really make people this way she wondered. "It doesn't have to be expensive." She told the waitress. "Thank-you." She said and warmly smiled at the scantily clad waitress.

She knew he was not interested in a damn word she was saying how the fuck could he be so callous. She took a deep breath people changed she reminded herself not everyone changed for the good she supposed. What a dick she thought to herself, sexy as hell, rich, successful but a dick none the less.

She was there for a reason though and she had a purpose she wasn't looking for a handout wither, she was looking to help her family. She knew he didn't care about her family which deep down really hurt, considering he practically grew up with them and he and her brother were practically brothers and her mother treated her as his own son, anger flashed in her eyes and she hoped he hadn't noticed. Oh but at this moment she fucking hated him. "Asshole." She mumbled to herself.

"Yes, the ad, why else would I have called you... Mr big shot." Her anger was obvious now. "I don't think you know what I want William." She said sardonically. She took a long deep drink of the tequila before her, actually she finished the glass and motioned for another. What had made him so cold and calculated she wondered. It angered her to no avail. Don't let him get the better of you Jamie she thought to herself.

She looked at him challenging him. "Well?" She said as a matter of fact.

She looked at him as he spoke, "I am well aware, I am sure there's a contract and such, I am well aware of what this all entails, 24-7 I still keep my job and go to school." She said matter of factly.

She was angered enraged now as the waitress sat her next drink down.

"You know what William." She said standing up her face red with anger. "You are a complete dick, you grew up with my family yet you act like they are beneath you now that you are rich and fucking famous well that only gets you so far you pompous ass." She grabbed her drink and threw it in his face. "And I could have been great at this job, don't worry me and my family will be fine without you, prick." She said grabbing her purse and throwing money on the table before storming out tears forming in her eyes from the anger she felt.

Billy watch Jaime unfold into a hurricane of anger. It was certainly not the first time he had inspired such a reaction. In fact is was the reaction he was looking for, although hoping it would not show up as the ad had been pretty clear about what he wanted. He smiled and wiped the Tequilla from his face and jacket as Nikki appeared with a couple towels. He took one but waved her away as he watched Jaime's tight young ass work her out the door.

"Ah the arrogance of youth." Billy sighed laughing as he looked at himself wet from the liquor.

"Is there anything I can do?" Nikki said with a tone that pretty much covered the spectrum.

"No, no, this one may take some breaking." he said offhandedly dropping the towel and sliding a hundred into Nikki's cleavage.

He got up and walked out. Jaime was getting into an old Camry with a Uber sticker on the window as he nodded to the valet for his car. Jaime was not looking back as the bouncer wore a knowing smirk.

"Better luck next time Mr Hutchinson." he growled.

Billy looked at him and smiled, "Luck has nothing to do with this."

His car roared in front of him as the valet accepted his hundred and closed Billy in the amazing vehicle. In an instant he was gone.

On the way home Billy called his assistant.

"Dana, please send three dozen red roses to Jaime Walters. The card should read 'Drop everything and be my wife.' This is a one year contract for you 24x7x365. Be at the club with a different attitude Tomorrow night. Billy.' and include a check for one million dollars." he said as the car pierced the humid night air headed down the interstate to his high rise uptown.

She hadn't been this angry in a long time and she hated the man that Billy turned into. She wanted the Billy she knew all those years ago, sure people changed but this much to be such a complete and utter dickhead she didn't know anyone could be so cruel much less to her. She took a deep breath she understood the ad in great clarity and she was willing to be that and more, but she refused anyone to treat her family or her like that money or not. She sighed knowing she would have to find another way to help her family and she was resilient she could and would do it with or without him. She was biting her tongue so hard she could feel blood form in her mouth.

She wasn't like all the other woman he had been with, he was dominant fine she understood that and she could be as submissive as he wanted, she read up on all of this before making the call, but there was a line with respect and disrespect and she wasn't the type of woman to put up with his shit.

So he wanted someone completely subservient like the strippers she was sure he had many a time over, well she wasn't like that at all.

She cracked her knuckles she wanted to punch him and Jamie hadn't had a violent bone in her body.

She climbed into the uber and asked him to get her away from there as fast as possible, she had the same driver the one she always requested when she opted out of driving.

He must have thought she was a complete idiot because of her age, well she might be young but she was far from stupid.

She took a deep breath and was grateful when the Uber pulled up to her apartment building and she paid him and went into her building trying like hell to calm her nerves, how could one man infuriated her so much.

She didn't hesitate to grab her bottle of wine from the fridge and didn't even bother to pour herself a glass, good thing she didn't have class or work in the morning.

She drank the whole bottle and passed out on her sofa not bothering to even change out of her clothing.

The next morning she woke up with the worst headache her make up smeared in the same clothes she blocked out the night before, went and took a long hot shower, and changed into a tight tee-shirt and short silk short pajama bottoms, she pulled her blond hair into a messy bun, and grabbed a piece of toast and a glass of orange juice, before grabbing her remote to watch an endless day of mindless television.

Her doorbell rang not too long into the afternoon and she answered it and took the flowers. She shook her head as she signed for them and took them to the kitchen, she read the card even more pissed off than before. Oh William you don't know me at all. She grabbed her phone and threw the flowers in the trash but then check stopped her in her tracks, no fucking way she thought... that was too much, she wasn't some fucking overpriced whore or gold digger. She texted him. "You are clearly out of your mind, and I wouldn't change my attitude you were a class A asshole." She typed and turned her phone off. "Idiot." She said out loud and climbed back onto her couch and snuggled under her throw blanket. He didn't know where she lived so maybe this would be the last of Billy.

Billy was in his office having just met with a couple of young founders of a start up, having promised to check out their tech when his phone pinged.

"...class A asshole huh?" he said to himself spinning in his plush leather desk chair and standing in his bare feet and stepping to the wall of glass that separated him from the air forty stories above the city.

"Talk about your confused little girl" he said with a laugh. "What did she think I was paying for? The right to slide silk robes over her and feed her caviar on yachts when she wanted it, how she liked it?" he said as his tone grew more angry. "Fucking bitch, you play a naught game if in fact this is a game." he thought as he stepped to the decanter of whisky on the mahogany bookcase to his right. He pour three fingers of whiskey and sipped it thinking back on sweet Jaime coming out of the pool a few years back. He could swear she had a crush on him then.

He sipped the whiskey looking out over the city under the afternoon sun. He turned and pressed a button on his desk phone and said "Dana will come in here please?"

"Yes sir, Mr Hutchinson." came the voice of a woman, an older woman. The door opened from what appeared to be a wall solid mahogany panels and a woman probably in her fifties moved purposefully in, dressed in a well tailored black skirt and business jacket over a white blouse buttoned to her neck. Her figure was of a woman many years younger moving elegantly in black leather heels clicking on the dark wood floor as she walked. Her hair was dark natural grey pulled back into a tight bun as her subtle but delightful perfume wafted in her presence. She wore bright red lipstick which popped surrounded by her perfect porcelain skin. She looked ready for a fashion runway. She was stunning. She held a small yellow legal pad and a pen and marched to the front of Billy's desk as he watched her.

She stood at attention awaiting his instructions. It seemed she could have stood there forever not looking at him, nor looking away. She was strange in her attention and patience.

"Dana please send this text." he said handing her his phone. The older woman took the phone and put her notebook and pen on the chair next to her. Billy continued, "Reply to the text that should be open." Dana quickly read the text she was responding to without batting an eyelash as she raised her eyes to Billy to show she was ready.

"The ad was clear. You are to act as my subservient wife. This is not negotiable. I am making allowances for your resistance since we have a history, but my patience is not infinite. You can keep the money either way," Dana's eye brow twitched at this but continues tapping the glass surface. "but I would enjoy your company, and we can negotiate the terms. To be honest I am unclear on what you expected to be required when you said you were interest in the job ad?" Billy paused and studied Dana, looking her up and down, almost like someone in a museum staring at a work of art as they pondered another question.

"How do you think I should handle this Dana?" Billy asked, as he often did of his assistant.

Dana held his eyes and then spoke in a southern accent, "some women are not cut out for men like yourself Mr Hutchinson." the older woman said stating the obvious yet seemed almost enlightening to Billy.

"I think she is Dana. I am just not sure how to get her to accept it." he said almost pained by this situation. Billy was not accustom to not getting what he wanted and it only made his want it more. He rarely changed his offer but would find the right button to press to get them to accept his offer and give him what he wanted.

"Perhaps a negotiating session?" Dana injected, "I am assuming she is having trouble with your large personality and self centered demands.' The woman was direct and would have been seen as out of bounds to many, but Billy took her guidance.

"Great idea!" Billy smiled, "Send another text, 'please come to my office at your convenience to discuss your terms.'"

Dana dutifully tapped the message and sent the text, before handing the phone back to Billy.

"Is there anything else Mr Hutchinson?" the matronly woman asked looking out into the air above the city.

"Not right now, thank you." he said as he sat back down and set his phone on his blank desk next to his whiskey.

She had surprised herself in her text Jamie had never been the type of girl to treat anyone poorly but William knew how to clearly push her buttons, who met at a strip club? Who acted as if her family meant nothing to him? Who talked to her as if she were a nobody... if that was the type of girl he was looking for maybe just maybe she wasn't right for the job after all. She was making the right call she thought to herself as she stared at the movie on her screen not really paying any attention to what was really going on.

A few hours had passed and she decided it was time to turn her phone back on what if there was an emergency with her mother she would never forgive herself if something happened and she wasn't close by.

Sure years ago she would have given anything for Billy to notice her, but he had been different now, and although he was still sexy as hell he had turned into a man no woman that had class would want to be with, and sure she was willing to submit to him in the bedroom but that didn't mean she had to take his shit either, she heard her phone turn back on and decided she needed something more substantial than a piece of toast she went to the kitchen and made herself a chicken salad sandwich Jamie could eat anything she wanted and still be in shape and four days of yoga didn't hurt either.

She took a deep breath and looked around her small kitchen as she ate her sandwich trying not to think of the pompous ass William had become, on top of it how woman threw themselves at him for the fame and fortune, she was doing this for a good reason but a million dollars was excessive even to her.

She stood after she finished her meal washed her plate and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge being underage she couldn't buy more alcohol so she would settle until her brother would get it for her or someone at the bar she worked at either way she wouldn't have a hard time getting what she needed, then again Jamie was not a drunk either more or less just wine to ease her nerves or Tequila when she wanted to forget things.

She sighed to herself, how did it come to this, she was 19 almost 20 and should be at the prime of her life and yet here she was worried about everyone but herself... what a fool she was.

She thought of what being with Billy would be like, no love, no commitment, and no future aside from being his live-in wife and slut and submissive she thought to herself, was she willing to be in a relationship like that, no but she had to do what she had to do and sure she was a virgin that she was sure he had no idea of but who said your first time had to be with someone she loved.

She heard her phone ping and assumed it was her mother or brother but was stunned by the words Billy sent now he was just toying with her emotions she thought to herself she wasn't a complete idiot but at the same time, she would never keep his money, as she thought before she was not a gold digger and or a charity case.

She chewed on her lip overthinking as she so often did as she reread his text.

She sighed could she do this, did she want to, no she needed to maybe family and love wasn't everything to him but it still meant something to her, her mother had sacrificed everything to give her and her brother a good life and damned if she would let her down now.

Him, on the other hand, she thought didn't have values anymore it was all about sex and money for him and this not only partly hurt her but angered her men, well people just didn't change like that overnight and if all he wanted to be a beck and call girl he sure as fuck didn't need an ad for a wife at the same time there was more to it but what? She windered to herself.

Okay Jamie you have to decide and decide fast she wanted to rip his check-up but she changed her mind and stuffed it in her purse even if she did turn him down she would meet him in person and tell him so she wasn't a coward after all.

Another ping and she looked down he didn't stop she told herself as she shook her head.

She looked the text over and tan her fingers through her blond hair, before following up with a text. "I have class in the morning, then I work in the evening would lunchtime work?" She asked before hitting send.

Billy expected another "Fuck you!" when his phone pinged. This was his personal phone and nobody got this number. He knew it was from Jaime. Dana had left early, as usual for her hot yoga session, as usual. The office was more a formality at this point but it gave Billy structure and an excuse to see Dana.

He looked at his phone which brought a smile to his face.

"12?" he texted back and included the address of his office. He sat back down and became consumed with how to approach this.

He was alone in the world, although the stripped and golf buddies made it look otherwise. His wealthy parents cut him off when he declared he was going to marry this girl from the wrong part of town after college. They never spoke to him again and the girl broke it off saying she could never live with that guilt. He was truly alone and put his life into making more money than his parents ever dreamed of, and that was all they did was dream of how their fortune could be more.

Billy bought the golf club when his parents refused to renounce their membership. He as a vindictive angry young man. He partied hard and made more money than he could ever spend. But at the end of the day or night or day after night, he was alone. Sure there may have been beautiful women in his bed or on his boat but none of them knew him. None of them cared about him. That romantic kid who dreamed of running away with a true love. That kid had been locked away by life's cruel twists and turns.

He walked into the conference room where a twenty foot long marble table ran the length of the room, aligned with plush black leather chairs. One wall overlooked the city on the other side of the building, since he had the entire floor. There was a Picasso on one wall from his blue period and a Gauguin on the other. The wall where the door was was beautiful mahogany like his office. The floor a plush blue and gold Persian rug that covered the light maple wood almost completely. A modern fixture hung from the ceiling like a bar of light that stretched half the length of the table.

He took his seat at the head of the table in front of the Picasso. He took out his phone and called Dana's voice mail.

"Dana, please have all the chairs from the conference room removed, save two, one at each end. Miss Walters will be joining me at twelve. Also caviar, champagne and strawberries for two. No servers. Have a good night." he spoke into the phone knowing his wishes would be made real.

He sat back in his chair and turned to look out into the distance over the city. The image of sweet young Jaime looking at him with that teenage charm and flirtation of a crush. He wanted, no needed to see that smile again.

He was annoyed with himself for not appreciating her character more. She was not a bimbo willing to spread her legs for a few days in Tahiti. She had a spirit like a strong mare on the plains being chased by several stallions, yet not yielding. She would not be told to bend the knee, but maybe, just maybe she could be coaxed into it.

He raised his phone again, "Dana have that contract amended to ten million annually and leave it in the conference room as well. And yes, you can watch." he said finishing with a smile before leaving for the night.

Why was she even bothering to meet with him again, she could just as plainly mail him the check back, or tear it up and just pretend all of this was some crazy dream she had. She took a deep breath and shook her head, it would have been to easy she thought to herself. It was getting late she thought to herself, she still had a few hours to study then get a shower and head to bed.

She walked to her bedroom grabbed her laptop and her books and focused on her studies at least that would keep her mind off of everything that was going on.

She looked at the address he had sent her, of course, she thought she wouldn't have expected anything else.

She tried to focus she really did but her thoughts continued to go back to Billy and why he was so different now. She remembered even back then William had come from money, but he never showboated and or treated people like they were beneath him. She took a deep breath trying to remember his family, she knew his mother and father had money and she assumed Billy had a good relationship with them if he didn't he never, said anything to her or her brother as far as she knew of. She almost called her brother to ask him about Billy's story but then Josh would start asking her questions and she wasn't in the mood for all of that at the moment.

She rubbed her temples fighting her growing headache as she pushed through her studies and pushed aside thoughts of him. She was damn tired but something told her thinking of class in the morning, meeting up with billy and then going to work she was sure all these thoughts would make her evade sleep this evening. She sighed shut down her lap-top put her books away, and headed to the bathroom she needed a long hot shower to relax her and ease her mind.

She was frustrated and angry and hurt and excited all at the same time, never in her life had anyone invoked this many feelings out of her.

She knew if she accepted his offer her life would never be the same, she would be in a loveless marriage with a man that would cheat on her and could actually, and she didn't like to share, though never in a serious relationship she was a jealous girl. Why would she put herself through that she thought as she let the water run along down her body just enjoying the feeling of the heat against her silky skin?

Part of her actually like some of the cockiness William portrayed, there isn't anything sexier than a man who knew what he wanted and was in charge, there was also a thin line between respect and plain arrogance.

She washed her body still enjoying the feel of the water and the body wash all but caressing her skin. She finally finished her show and pulled on her silk pajama bottoms and tank top before heading to her bedroom to try and get some sleep.

She crawled into bed trying not to think of how nervous she was and how much she wasn't looking forward to her agenda tomorrow.

Attachments

• lili-reinhart-photoshoot-for-coveteur-2017-11.jpg
    lili-reinhart-photoshoot-for-coveteur-2017-11.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 0
Billy awoke with a burst of energy like he had not felt since that first big deal. When he was going into the biggest venture capitalist firm in the country and pitching a deal that would make him. He lived for these moments and Jaime felt bigger than all that. He had one chance he thought, as the memory how she had dismissed him prior burned like an open cut unable to scab.

He showered and shaved and put on a pair of jeans and a crisp white oxford. He did not want to be too old and boring for her. He was still the kid who loved finding salamanders at the creek that was down the street from Josh's house. A world away from the country club where Billy had been raised.

He had coffee on the river at his favorite cafe and read the paper. He inhaled the fresh cool air, still chilled by the dark of night and the water before the sun heated up the afternoon. The birds seemed to be singing to him as he thought about her. Her short blonde hair, matted with sweat and dirt as they played football, before they grew up and things got weird.

Jaime was his best friends little sister and it was right about the time he started to see her as more than a fleet footed wide receiver in the playground games. He started to see her a girl, something to be desired and cherished. She was still carried herself with that tomboy confidence but was softer and almost fragile too, in a world of suffering and abuse.

As he sat at the small black metal table next tot he stone retaining wall he hear the click of heels on the sidewalk. A tall thin woman, mid thirties with long straight black hair was walking towards him. She wore a tailored black dress over her thin model like body and carried a small white dog. Her hips moved side to side as she stepped slowly towards him. Her face seemed looking past Billy but under her big sun glasses she was checking him out. Clearly a woman of means and enjoyed it.

As she passed Billy inhaled her sweet yet musky scent and his romantic notions gave way to his darker side. He envisioned here tied over his desk and using her for his selfish pleasures. He could see her long thin arms spread and her red fingernails trying to rip into the wood as he thrust again and again.

He turned and watched her continue as his paper rustled over his lap, she glanced back but never slowed as a smirk from the knowledge she had gathered his attention briefly flashed over her face.

A girls laughter across the street drew his attention from the statuesque walker and he saw two blonde college girls laughing at the counter of the cafe, tasting the sweet sticky buns and trying to dab each other with their sugar coated fingers.

Billy smiled and returned to his paper taking a last drink of his warm rich black coffee.

"And this is the duality of life." he thought to himself trapped between dark selfish desired and cherishing the warm fresh pleasantries of a simple morning.

He arrived at the office still beaming with the day and what it may hold for him.

"Good morning Dana!" he said with an extra excitement which did not go unnoticed.

"Good morning Mr Hutchinson." the older woman said raising an eyebrow to what she would imagine happened the night before to put him in such a good mood.

"Let me know when Jaime arrives." he said walking into his office and closing the door.

That morning class had seemed to go by in a blur as she was trying not to think about what she was walking herself into. Her heart was pounding just what was she getting herself into she thought to herself, after class she would stop by her apartment and freshen up and then head to Billy's office, she was a ball of nervous energy. She bit her lip as she tried to focus on what her professor was saying yet having a hard time doing so. She closed her eyes for a moment and imagined what today was going to be like after meeting with Billy.

She sighed to herself she needed to focus or there was no way in hell she was going to pass this class. Looking around the classroom she was sure none of her fellow students were having the same inner turmoil that she was. She knew Billy had changed, and that made sense people changed, but could she really go through with what he wanted from her? Yes, she thought, she had no other choice and at least it was someone she knew she thought to herself.

She took a drink of the iced coffee that she had grabbed on her way to class, mocha had always been her favorite but today she had gone with caramel. Breath Jamie, you can and will get through this, nothing has changed you called him to remember, you wanted this, you aren't being pushed into this. She needed this, she needed for this to work she thought to herself if not for her, then for her family. She shook her and blocked her invading thoughts and then decided to only focus on class.

She stared at the professor as she listened now intently to the lesson plan that was going on. She was grateful she had picked morning classes it freed up her day and let her focus on studying and getting errands and such done before work. She had even thought of taking online lessons so she could free up more of her time for work that way she could make more money, but her mother had all but told her she would kill her had she done so. She took a deep breath and rubbed at her temples all of this was giving her one hell of a headache.

She had worn a tee shirt and pair of jeans to class but she would go home and change before meeting up with Billy. She sat in silence in the rest of her class, she had one more class after this and then her fate would be decided. She finished up her class and gathered up er tings and headed to her next class.
She wanted nothing more than to go home and forget all of this was happening but that was not the way life worked. She sighed as she focused more on her next class than the one before, she enjoyed econ more than anything else.

She did not think of anything but class and how she would and could make something of herself if she did agree to Billy's terms he also had to agree with hers she thought or it would never work she didn't need the check he had given her, money was one thing but too much wasn't for her.

After class finished she went to her apartment and freshened up and changed into a black bra and matching pantie set, she donned a tight low cut black cocktail dress, left her blond hair down and put little makeup on took a deep breath and headed to the office.

"Ms Walters is here to see you sir." Dana's professionalism came through his intercom.

"Thanks Dana. Can you see that she is comfortable in the conference room. I will be right there." Billy said as though a young start up founder was here to pitch him.

He clicked his mouse a few times and brought up the hidden camera he used to record meetings. He would record this as well, but hide it away just in case.

Jaime took his breath away as the door opened and she stepped in feigning confidence while Billy knew she was probably about to let the butterflies racing around her taught abs free. She managed to sit at the far end of the table where Dana had been directed to sit her. Billy was instantly uncomfortably hard in his jeans and reached down to give himself a squeeze or two.

"God damn I need to close this deal!" he said as though giving himself a pep talk. He watched her for a moment as she eyed the delicacies laid out on the table. The black leather folder monogrammed with a gold "WH" was placed strategically in the middle with the food and beverages.

"Jaime!" Billy said as the door flew open and the larger than life friend from childhood burst into the room. He walked to Jaime who sat, still looking mildly annoyed. He leaned down and kissed her cheek. He lifted his face but only far enough to make eye contact.

"I am so glad you were able to come today." he said pausing before standing and walking to the middle of the table.

"May I offer you some refreshment?" He said waving his hand over the spread that looked delicious as the red strawberries looked dewy fresh and the champagne bottle dripped with sweat in a glass bucket of ice. Seeing her not exactly rise to his bait he stepped down and took his chair facing her. She was brilliantly framed by the Gauguin and was one of the few things that could take the eye from the painting.

"So, Jaime I wanted to apologize for my poor choice for our first meeting. Although you applied for a position which will require you to accept anywhere I choose to go and take you, it was not appropriate for our first meeting." he said genuinely apologizing. He watched her shift in her seat and felt she was accepting the idea of things.

The next thing Billy said was unscripted and almost surprising for Dana to hear as she sat at her desk as it was for Billy to realize he was saying, "you are so fucking beautiful." He was surprised but her shy smile and subtle blush brought him back to the deal.

"So Jaime, I am sure you have lots of boyfriends and this is awkward. I never imagined you would show up when I placed the ad, or even when you called, but now that we are here I think we could have a good time, if you let us." he said. He felt like he was pitching for his life and he fucking loved it. It was the fear of rejection he had almost forgotten about that triggered something in him. Something that made him want this more than anything.

He rose and stepped to the champagne as he hoped she did not notice the bulge in his jeans, unless that would help. He put his hand around the neck of the bottle and looked at her. He wanted her lips against his. He wanted to feel her put her hands on his skin and pull him against her, wanting him. He wanted to put a blindfold around her gorgeous head and push a thick juicy strawberry into her mouth.

"I sweetened the deal to ten million a year. May I pour?" he said as what he hoped was a closing line.

Back