Jenny and her dom (Pm first)

"I don't want to be alone."

A simple phrase, but it struck with quite an impact. Pulling her in a bit closer, Randall kissed her hair.

"You're not alone, though I know what you're saying.

"Since Diana's passing, it's felt like watching the world from a distance, everything flowing around you like a rock in a stream. There's nothing lonelier than sitting in a crowd but feeling like no one else is there. Every night, I know I could have my choice of companionship. All I would have to do is put out the word when I walked in the door at the club and I'd have a parade of prospective company for the evening, both in singles and multiples of both genders.

"But as pleasant as it would be, it would be fleeting. Having tasted what Diana, my Cybelle, and I had, it's what my heart yearns for, what I need. I know for some the thought is, 'Why settle for steak for every meal when you can sample from the smorgasboard each night?' I understand that, and there's nothing saying that, with mutual agreement, the occasional sample can't be tasted. However, knowing you have what you want and need as an anchor to the world, that one beacon to bring you home safely every time, is a knowledge not everyone finds or can understand."

'I think you could be that beacon,' he almost added, but kept inside. They'd only known each other through work and this one night. How many such nights had he and Diana known before they realized it was more than a passing thing?

It was too soon to make such an announcement. In the morning, they might both realize how bad an idea this was. As devastating as that would be, it would be better than making any quick decisions and possibly regretting it later.

Still, there was nothing saying they couldn't enjoy this time together as much as possible before the thread holding that rock unraveled and the whole thing came crashing down on them.

Carefully moving Jenny back into a more natural sitting position, he then got up and stood before her. Oh yes, his cock was soft. Nothing arousing about the last several minutes, yet they were possibly the most sexual event of the entire evening.

Holding out a hand, he asked, "Can you support yourself, or do you need my help?"

Last edited:
She admitted that she did not want to be alone, such a simple statement, but one that held more depth than he could possibly know. She looked at him with a tender and soft smile, there was so much she wanted to say, she wondered if now was the right time and place. She sighed when he pulled her closer to him, it had been so long since she had really felt safe with another, trust had never been a easy thing for her, always kept her at arms length, she had met what she was sure were nice men at the club, but she had gotten burned so badly she never thought she would feel anything for anyone again, but slowly in a sense it felt as if Randall was breaking them slowly down, she smiled as he kissed her hair making her feel more content than she was sure she had ever felt before.

She smiled up at him when he told her she was not alone... she had felt alone all of her life, if she were being honest with herself...it was as if Randall was reading behind every word she spoke, had she ever really been understood in this way she wondered to herself...no she was sure she hadn't and yet Randall was making her feel more seen than she had ever been in her entire life. She listened as Randall spoke and she was grateful he was opening up to her and she wanted to do the same, you could see the pain but also the twinkle in his eyes when he talked about Diana, every word he spoke was absolutely beautiful and touched her heart more than he would ever know.

He was right about that, even at the club surrounded by people she now called friends, something never really clicked with her, she still felt as if sometimes she was the only person in the room. She listened intently to every word that Randall spoke and she hung on all of his words, living the soothing sound of his voice and the way he always explained things, she felt the same.. she knew she could have anyone at the club.. but she had always wanted more but at the same time, she was fearful to give someone all of herself, she had a hard time trusting anyone... and whereas yes at the club she was in control out of the club she had never given anyone what she had given Randall tonight.

She knew too that Randall could or would have anybody man or woman that he wanted, he was so powerful, so handsome, everything about him made her want more and more but she could not admit that to him... at least until she let herself open up, she nodded her head more in agreement than anything else. Randall was right, most people would envy the fact that either one of them could go to the club and pick anyone up and take them home but at the same time neither of them seemed to really want that, and he was right it would be fleeting also unfair to the other party as well, she was always honest and forthcoming to the few people she did sleep with.. the last thing she was, was the type of person that lead another on.

Every time Randall spoke of his wife, it made her wish more now than anything she had something like that, she was sure she never would, she was not sure if there even was a person like that out there for her, someone she could trust, give all of herself to, she just was not sure. "I...my first taste of the life, was from my first... it was a great relationship at the beginning... until he used the lifestyle to abuse me... mentally.. physically... emotionally.. he cheated on me, beat me as often as he could, and when I used my safe word he almost killed me... he kicked me out on the street... it took me a long time to build myself up." She took a deep breath and continued on.

"I had promised myself after that I would never get involved with another person, long term, again... how can you want another when the one and only person you had given everything to tries to completely break you." She said softly as she bit her lip. "Thank you for telling me about Diana, I can see how much she meant to you, you were lucky to have someone like that, to have a love like that." She admitted her heart racing against her chest. She smiled gratefully as he helped her back into a normal sitting position. She accepted his hand gently.

"I can support myself, thank-you Randall." She said as he helped her up, she reached up and touched his face and then leaned in and kissed him gently.. he had given her something she had not had for a long time.. the ability to make her own choices, the ability to be able to open up, and the ability to have someone trust and respect her.

Jenny's kiss was gentle, grateful, hopeful. He wanted more of it, more of its promise. When they finally backed away, gazes locked, he passed a finger across her cheek.

"I would have liked to known this gentleman-who-was-no-gentleman you speak of. I could have introduced him to a couple young ladies I know. They would love to meet someone like him.

"I have found, when it comes to crushing a man's spirit, no one does it better than a woman. Your former friend would think he had two more pretty victims... at least until they showed him who they really are - or can be.

"I'm truly sorry you met one like him. Unfortunately, there are too many who hide their predatory natures behind the guise of 'power exchange.' It's people like him who become the poster children for the lifestyle... in the uninformed public's eyes. It's why those who don't understand the desire or need to submit think every bottom is a victim and every top a criminal."

Randall took Jenny's hand and led her up the stairs, into the bathroom next to the closet she'd gotten the towels out of earlier.

Stepping into the deep, two-person tub, he helped Jenny in, then grabbed the hand-held wand and started the water. When it was the temperature he was looking for, he began rinsing Jenny down, then lathered his hands with a combination soap and shampoo from a pump and washed her thoroughly before turning the wand on himself and doing the same.

When they were both clean, he rinsed excess soap out of the tub then plugged the drain. Helping Jenny to sit, he let the tub fill, then slid in behind her...

Last edited:
Her kiss was tentative, grateful for what he had given her, and hopeful.. she was not sure what that really meant for her, but she knew she wanted to continue to enjoy it with him. She was not sure where any of this was going to go, all she really know is that she did not want it to end and she wanted more, needed more, craved more. She watched as he backed away and she knew this was where she felt she had always belonged, she smiled as their gazes locked, as good as this may feel she was not sure if she could ever fully trust someone again, she sighed as he traced his finger gently along her cheek.

She smiled at his words as she listened to them carefully, she bit her lip shyly and blushed. She could not stifle her giggle at the mention of a few young ladies he knew. She nodded her head knowing what he meant. "I...I should have left sooner..." She admitted her face red in shame. Everything that Mater Black said to her spoke volumes and she was not sure anyone had ever really explained things like this, than again she had never really told anyone of her past and what she had been through... She bit her lip, she was never about crushing anyone, she was the type of woman that gave everything to the person she was devoted to, trusted them completely, loved them unconditionally, and loved them more than she loved herself.

"I joined the club, to have some control back, knowing I would be safe there, knowing I was protected." She admitted softly. She shrugged her shoulders, as if saying it was okay, even if it wasn't. She looked at him once more as he spoke gently to her, she was right her ex was all of those things and more she thought to herself, but did not want to say anything more about that at the moment, she didn't want Master Black to think of her as weak. The way he was saying this, she could tell Randall had been upset at what she had gone through, he was right about everything though... her ex knew nothing of the true nature of the lifestyle.

"I agree." Was all she finally said. She gently accepted his hand as he led her up his stairs, into his bathroom, she hadn't really looked around, she did not want to intrude on his home or his life. She watched as he stepped into the tub, and then helped her in, her hand shaking a little as he did so, she hadn't been this close really with a man in a very long time, at least not want she truly wanted to spend more than just a fleeting night with. She bit her lip a little tremble of what she was not really sure shot through her, the water felt good against her still sensitive skin, she sighed as he washed her from head to toe, she had never had someone take this kind of care to her.

She smiled tenderly at him, she loved the way he was caring for her, but at the same time it unnerved her a little too, made her unsure of herself. She smiled when he helped her to sit as she got comfortable, she watched as the tub filled, she had always imagined something like this... but never thought that it would actually happen. She gasped loving the feel of him behind her, she wanted his touch ached for it... she turned slightly to look at him, she touched his face and once more found his lips with her owns, she wanted to taste him, and slowly her tongue searched for his own.

He was pleased when Jenny turned, wanting another kiss. He didn't care why she wanted it, he was happy to give her the intimacy.

When they finally parted, he smiled at her, his hand going to her cheek.

After a minute or so, just gazing at this woman he'd known for some time, but not quite in the way he'd gotten to know her this particular evening, he eased her back around and pulled her into him, wrapping his arms around her in the warm water.

There was no need for words for some time, so he didn't try to fill the silence with inane talk for talk's sake.

Eventually, though, he began, "Don't berate yourself for being taken in by a villain. They don't typically reveal themselves as anything but the 'person of your dreams' until they've made sure you're unable to defend yourself against them. It can happen to anyone, male or female. We're all looking for someone we can trust. Unfortunately, people like that use that desire against us. Some only barely realize they're doing it. Others know and relish the destruction in their wake. Both are dangerous, both need to be taught.

"But you already know that. That you haven't wadded yourself into a tiny little ball, hunched in the corner of a remote closet somewhere where no one else can find and hurt you again speaks to your strength. That you're here, trusting me, grants me an incredible honor. I thank you."

That said, more quiet time. As he sat there in the warm water, this remarkable, attractive woman pressed against him, he felt his body react once more, until it pressed hard against Jenny's back. He didn't call attention to it. There was no way she could miss it. Even with a hard cock, he felt no urgency to take care of it. If Jenny wanted to do something with it, fine, but just this calm closeness was fulfilling.

"While I do want you to spend the night, after that, if you'd like to call it a weekend, I understand. There's no pressure. If you decide to stay," he chuckled, "that may and likely will change, but after breakfast tomorrow morning, I'll ask you: go or stay. Depending on your answer, it may be your last choice for a while."

The thought of this beautiful woman under his control for the next couple days made his cock throb. He dearly hoped in the morning, she'd say, "Stay."

Last edited:
She needed his closeness, his touch, him. She wanted for once to feel what real intimacy, and he was giving her just what she needed, she had never been grateful for another person as she was with him. His smile was warm, and she sighed when his hand reached her cheek. She knew she wanted more, she knew she wanted to give him a lot, she enjoyed the feeling of being in his arms when he pulled her against him, she sighed as he wrapped his arms around her, her ex and her had sex often, and she had been with a few men at the club, but this here, being with him in this way was something she had never really experienced before.

She loved the silence that they shared together no need for words, just enjoying the comfort of one another, she could not have asked for more than a better moment. She had never felt quite so relaxed in her life, so wanted, she hadn't trusted someone in a very long time but in one night Randall was breaking down every wall that she had...She smiled when he told her not to berate herself, deep down she knew he was right, but she felt some part of her would always blame herself. He was absolutely right it was as if he was reading her own thoughts.

He was right, she was not sure she would ever find someone to trust again, but than again she was here in his house trusting him, but would this be just a fleeting thing she wondered to herself, hoping that it wasn't... but could she ever really fully open herself up to another? She hung on Randalls every word, and it meant everything to her, how he was explaining this to her. She knew he was right, what happening had not been her fault, no matter what she may think. She shook her head at his words, but did not interrupt she loved the soothing sound of his voice.

He was right she did know that but it was still nice hearing it she thought to herself. Hearing him tell her that he had strength meant more to he then he would ever truly know. She blushed when he thanked her. "Thank-you for having me." She whispered a smile on her face. Again they shared in the quiet together. She bit her lip and felt Randalls cock against her back, she knew she wanted more, she was sure he wanted more and she wanted to give him everything. She wanted to taste him, she wanted him in her mouth, why she was so nervous was beyond her.

She was going through so many emotions at the moment, trying to sort them all in her head and she was grateful for the silence between the two of them. She knew she did not just want tonight, she knew she would want more, so much more, even if the thought alone terrified her. She again was grateful he was giving her a choice, another thing she was not really used to. She blushed at his words... and respected the fact that he gave her this time to think about it. She bit her lip at his words, but those words just sent tingles all through her entire body.. with need and want.

"Sir, you have given me much pleasure tonight, I would like to do the same for you." She whispered as she turned in the tub to look at him.

He smiled at Jenny's offer and his cock surged again. He almost told her it wasn't necessary, but he remembered: she had the choice. She'd felt his arousal and had made her decision.

He let her move so he could seat himself on the edge of the tub, leaving his hard-on throbbing and waiting for the girl to do whatever she wanted...

She bit her lip shyly as she looked at him, she wanted this man... and she wanted nothing more than to please him. She wanted him to know she was willing to give him all of herself and more, and she wanted nothing more than to take him in her mouth and give him all the pleasure that she was feeling. She moved so he could sit himself on the edge of his tub and she got on her knees...she could not wait to take him in her hot and ready mouth. Slowly, she takes your hard cock into her mouth and just holds it there learning and wanting to savor the taste of him.

slowly she starts to suck slowly, then gently begin to pulling to stretch his length as her tongue works along your skin, moaning as she does so. She puts her hands on his thighs and leans more into him, wanting full access to all of him, She sucks and pulls your cock with her mouth enjoying the sensation that also pleases her just as much, her own pussy becoming wetter and wetter just by having his cock in her mouth. I feel your hand come up and caress my hair softly, making me smile around your hard cock. I look up to meet your eyes wanting you to see the want and need in my own.

She then pulls her mouth back and takes her time as she teases the tip of his cock, pressing her tongue against it, wrapping it around your curves and then teasing the slit. Then she takes your hard shaft and strokes it in her small hands, while licked and sucking the head of his cock, moaning, then she moves her hands back to his thighs tracing her nails along his hard cock as she takes him deep in her throat slowly, her mouth wide against his cock, she cups and massages his balls as she takes him deeper his balls now against her nose as she moans and starts fucking her mouth harder with his cock... enjoying the taste and flavor of him, as he leaks pre cum on her tongue, she stops for a moment to see if he wants to set the pace, or take charge...

Jenny watched hungrily as Randall got himself positioned. The look on her face was erotic in itself, but when she turned her attention to his stiff cock, it turned the heat up to a million...

He could feel the anticipatory thrill in his genitals as she leaned forward and began making love to his most sensitive bits. His moans echoed off the hard surfaces of the bathroom, encouraging her to continue.

Needing to touch her, he petted her hair while his hand followed her head whichever direction it moved. She took her time, not just bobbing madly, but using lips and tongue along the shaft, down to and around his balls before making her way back to the tip.

After several minutes of bliss, she slowed, then, holding his head between her lips, fixed him with a significant look.

He couldn't be sure, but he suspected she was asking if he wanted to direct or take over. While fucking her mouth with the same kind of abandon he'd used on her ass earlier would be perfect, that could wait for her answer in the morning.

"Your choice," he shrugged, wanting to ravage her, but keeping to his promise about giving her choice for the next few hours. While filling her with as much cum as possible was definitely in the cards, a long and leisurely blowjob - with all the fixings - sounded just fine, too...

He looked so delicious, the tastiest morsel she had ever laid her eyes on and she just could not seem to get enough. She looked at him as if he was the only person in the world... like she wanted nothing more than to worship him and she supposed that was exactly what she was going to do and more if he allowed her. She looked at him and shyly bit her lip her eyes full of pure need for this mans cock, she had wanted Randall for a long time... maybe even longer than she thought, she knew it was before the club... but she never allowed herself to act on it, he was after all her superior.

She wanted to make sure she did not miss a spot on his cock, she wanted to learn every last inch of his cock, the curves, the skin, the balls every part of him she wanted to worship. His moans only made her want him that much more, she loved it, it made her want to continue and never stop... she loved being on her knees for him.. she wanted to do this over and over and time and time again. She never allowed her eyes to leave his, she could look and stare at him all day and never be tired, she loved the feel of his hands petting her hair as she continued making love to his cock and not once stopping.

She wanted him to feel every sensation, every suck, every touch...she wanted him to feel her worshipping his cock with her mouth, tongue, and throat and hands... all of her was his in this moment. She slowed down a bit more and once again looked deeply into his eyes, she looked at him softly as if to ask him the question if he wanted her to continue or if he wanted to take control, she was willing to give that to him and so much more. She was breathing heavy but she never allowed his cock from her mouth even as she waited, to see what he wanted...

She could see he was letting her set the pace. She smiled she had never heard words sweeter than that in her entire life, so this time she took his cock back into her mouth, and then she dug her nails into his thighs taking his cock slowly and then quicker into her mouth, then she would move to his balls take them in her mouth and suck them softly as well as she stroked his cock... She wanted to feel him cum deep in her throat she wanted to hear him... she wanted him

Randall felt Jenny smile when he told her she could decide what she wanted to do. Her mouth didn't leave his cock, though.

In fact, after that point, she never let his cock lose contact with her mouth or face for some time. He loved watching her caress him with her cheeks, forehead, hair. It was a worship he'd never received before. All the women before had kept him close to their mouths. Not that that was a bad thing, but seeing her nuzzle his balls from her forehead all the way to her chin was a new degree of submission.

When she did the same along his cock, he left a shiny, wet streak from her temple to her ear, from there to the corner of her mouth.

All this time, he was anything but silent. He gave the girl all the feedback she could want. And it was no fake. Everything she was doing felt and looked fucking fantastic, and he felt no reluctance in letting her know that.

The only thing he was beginning to wish was that they were in a more comfortable place. If the idea was to just get him off, she'd have simply gulped him down and made her face into a pussy. This cock worship thing, it could go for hours. However, hours while propped on the edge of, and kneeling in, a bathtub, even one as luxurious as this, promised not to be very pleasant after a while.

Cupping her chin, he looked down into her eyes and asked, "Somewhere more comfortable?"

She had never been more grateful for a man than she was in this very moment, and she knew she would cherish this moment for all of her life. She never allowed her mouth to remove from his cock, she would suck his cock until he asked her to stop or until he came deep in her throat and she swallowed every last drop. She wanted his cock, more than she had ever wanted anything, and she loved having him in her mouth against her face and everything in between he tasted delicious he was her new favorite meal. She loved the feel of her mouth against his cock, her hair hanging down brushing along his cock as she continued swallowing him whole.

She hoped that what she was doing made him know how much she wanted and needed him more and more. But fuck her if she was not getting just as aroused having his cock in her mouth, her juices were once more running down her inner thighs. She loved the feel of his cock against the back of her throat and his balls against her forehead and she found herself moaning along the length of him. She made sure she tasted his pre cum, against the corner of her mouth and she moaned loving the taste, she could not wait to really taste his cum in the back of her throat.

Hearing Randall's own pleasures coming from his lips only made her hotter and made her want more and more. She loved the way he was making the noises and moans he was making it made her know she was pleasing him and that was all that she wanted and so much more. She loved this, all of this and she knew in the morning she was going to tell him she wanted to stay, she wanted to stay now. She continued moaning against his cock as she sucked him slowly, tenderly in and out of her mouth massaging his balls and looking him in the eyes the entire time in which she was doing so.

She looked up at him her mouth full of his cock and she smiled. She wanted him to see how much pleasing him pleased her just as much. She wanted to make love to his cock with her mouth for as long as he wanted her too, she had never wanted or felt to do this with another man, but he was different she thought to herself. This feeling of wanting someone so desperately was very new to her, but yet it thrilled her all at the same time. She felt him cup her chin and looked at him softly as he did so, the way he looked at her sent shockwaves through her entire body at his touch...She nodded her head yes but still didn't remove her mouth from his cock.

Randall chuckled at Jenny's refusal to release him from her mouth. He had no doubt that, if he told her not to take his cock from her mouth all the way to wherever "comfortable" was, she'd have made it happen, however slow or awkward it might be.

Neverthess...

"Babydoll, I'm afraid you're going to have to let me go while we go elsewhere, but I'll tell you what: as long as you have the power of choice, you're welcome to touch any part of my body with any part of yours whenever you like, how's that sound?"

She loved the sound of his chuckle, it was sweet, and teasing all at the same time, if that was a thing. She did not want to let him go, she needed him to know how much she wanted to please him... She knew she would do anything for him, and she would let him do whatever he wanted to do to her, she wanted him to see this in her eye's, that want, that need, that pure lust, and pure submission from her. She smiled around his cock as she looked into his eyes, never letting them leave his, his eyes were captivating she thought to herself just like the rest of him was.

His strong sexy voice sent chills of pleasure and want all along her spine.. she could not help the giggle that was in her head...she nodded her head at his words, the thought of doing nothing but touching and pleasing him was like music to her ears... she finally pulled her mouth from his cock. "That sounds perfect sir... where shall we go?" She asked softly this was not her house after all.

Jenny kept my cock in her mouth for almost a minute while she apparently pondered my proposal. I was beginning to think she was just going to continue sucking me right there, but with a small whimper she finally backed away until she only held the tip between her lips before pulling off altogether.

Giving my cock a wistful look, she then turned her face back up to mine.

"That sounds perfect, Sir. Where are we going?"

Standing, I held out a hand. The tub floor was textured so there was no fear of slipping. As I helped Jenny into the tub, I helped her back out, then stepped out as well.

Opening the drain, I then grabbed a towel and dried the beautiful curves of the woman before me and ran it over mh legs. The rest of my body had air dried while Jenny worked her oral wiles on me.

"Follow me," I said, then began to lead my new playmate upstairs to my room...

Last edited:
She was thinking of what she wanted to do, she knew Randall could not be comfortable any longer especially the way he was perched on the bathtub still. For some strange reason She never wanted to take his cock from her mouth, even though she knew she would have it there again and again or at least that was what I now wanted, a small whimper escaped her lips as she looks at him softly and slowly starts to release him. She looked at his cock as if it was the only thing that mattered to her now, and she supposed it was, she looks back up at him again a smile and a face pure of want and need for him.

Finally she found herself able to speak, a voice full of want, soft, sensual, needy. She loved watching him as he stood, so graceful, so powerful, a moan escaped her lips just watched him and smiled as he held out his hand for her. She carefully accepted it and smiled as he helped her out of his deep tub, and she watched wistfully as he too stepped out. She watches every move he makes loving the way he moves, loving everything about this man before her.. she had not felt this way in so long, this want, this craving for another... it scared her and thrilled her all at the same time, she smiled warmly at him, silently thanking him for not only what he was doing now, taking care of her, but also what he had given her.. he was giving her a part of herself she had long closed off.

"I could stare at you for hours." She found herself thinking, however she did not realize she had actually said the words out loud and yet when she did a deep blush ran from her toes all the way to her cheeks. His voice was soothing, but too full of lust and want. She smiled and followed right behind him.

Randall couldn't help but smile at the almost whispered statement Jenny made as she got out of the tub.

'I feel the same about you,' was his silent reply, as he suspected was Jenny's original intention with her comment. Nevertheless, he hadn't felt this way about a woman since Diana. It was kind of strange, that an employee would strike such a chord with him, but it was true. Their mundane relationship at work was a good one. They'd gotten to know one another totally outside an intimate setting. Sure, they hadn't known everything about each other at work, but that was how work relationships were. Besides, half the fun of being with someone was getting to know those parts of themselves they only revealed to a select few. Of course, the revelation that Jenny was in the Lifestyle was a welcome lightning strike, but that could have very easily turned out much differently than it had. Serendipity threw them together this way. Thank you, Serendipity.

On the way to his room, Jenny lagged behind, but he turned and reached a hand, slipping it around her back and resting it on her round, perfect ass. This was a much better way to guide her. Besides, he didn't want to lose contact with her any more than she wanted to lose contact with him.

His room adjoined the bath, so the walk wasn't far. Once there, he climbed onto the bed and lounged on his side, waiting for Jenny to join him...

She was blushing furiously at her own words, she could not believe she had actually said that out loud, but then again, she was in a sense grateful he knew how much she enjoyed him, there was no shame in that at all. She looked at him softly, trying to control the heat that was against her cheeks, she could not wait to explore more and more with him, and she at the moment was not thinking about her fears and insecurities, the fact he was her boss, or the age different none of it mattered at this moment in time, the only thing that mattered is that they were two people enjoying one another.

She bit her lip a bit her shyness was coming to the surface as she was a little unsure of herself at the moment, and unsure of what to do, she knew all she wanted to do was please Randall. She had never wanted to please a man before as much as she wanted to please him, this time with him had already altered her way of thinking, perhaps there were good men, perhaps she could trust somebody again in this lifestyle, one that would never hurt her the way her ex had, and if it were only for this weekend, perhaps that would be enough for her. This feeling was very new for her, and she never suspected that she would feel this strongly for someone again.. not it was not love of course not, to soon for that, but her admiration, lust, want, need, and want of him... felt like it could soon turn into that...however that part did scare the hell out of her.

Work would never be the same yet somehow, it would for sure be more interesting. She had never been more grateful that she had decided to come to the Club tonight...it for sure was changing her life. She was enjoying not only pleasing him, but she was also enjoying getting to know him, so many people jumped right into sex without knowing things about the other... which in a sense was true in her situation as well... but they knew each other well enough and she did not want to deny her needs. No, correction she would no longer deny those needs.

She knew wanting a man this bad sometimes did not end well, the fact she was opening herself to a lot of heartache said something not only about herself but about Randall as well, it showed complete faith and trust in another person, something she was not sure she had ever really felt before, and that alone would make most women and men running for the hills.. and yet here she was, wanting to see where everything would go and how everything would turn out for the two of them. She had craved something like this for so very long, and here it was right in front of her. Was she scared shitless, yes, was it going to make her run...no.

She was nervous heading to his room, biting her lip as she did so, feeling a bit like going to his room was the most intimate thing they had really done yet, made it all that more real to her, but when he rested his hand on her ass, she found herself with goosebumps along her skin once more.. and the same ache between her thighs as before. She loved the way he was guiding her to his bedroom, having his touch on any part of her sent sparks throughout her entire being. Oh yes, one weekend she knew just would not be enough, this moment proved that for her, proved that Randall was now etched into her mind and her body... and would be for a very long time, unless he chose not to have her after this weekend.

She was shaking a bit, bit in all the right ways... anticipation being at the top of the list. She took a long deep breath when they got to his bedroom, and then watched as he climbed in his bed, laying on his side, as he awaited me to join him, in which she was much obliged in doing so... so she gently walked towards him allowing him to watch her body, and then she got on the bed and slowly crawled to him, and once she was beside him she smiled and touched his cheek, she so wanted to say mine, but thought against it... before she knew it she was again kissing him, searching for his tongue with her own, tasting him, enjoying his essence then she pushed him gently onto his back, and crawled over top of him, her lips never leaving him, she had her legs straddled over each side of his legs making sure not to put him inside of her, only allowing her folds and her slit to rub along his length as she moaned into his kiss....

As he lounged on the bed, he drank in the sight of Jenny's breathtaking nudity. They could have stayed like that for hours, as far as he was concerned, her just standing there, unknowingly exhibiting herself for him, him enjoying the view. He'd softened slightly when Jenny stopped worshiping his cock, but the display before him stiffened him up quite happily once more.

Scenarios of what work could be after this flashed through his mind. He knew better than to do anything remotely sexual there. Workplace relationships were tricky at best. When you're the boss, that just makes it moreso. And if you got caught fucking on the job, boss or not, you're fucked. And even if that wasn't the case, it could mean nasty repercussions for Jenny. Not that their relationship - if it continued - could remain secret forever, but keeping it out of the workplace would be a good idea. He only hoped it would be possible to do so...

After Diana's death, Randall had figured he was likely done with long-term relationships. It was too much to hope for, the idea of someone like Cybelle happening twice in one lifetime. She was the consummate submissive - not without a bratty streak that bubbled to the surface on occasion, but she relished the consequences of her action (or inaction) when she got in such moods. It was that tinge to her personality that brought the rare desire to be the dominant one to the fore. In those moments, Randall graciously fell back and allowed her that role, willingly going to his knees and doing whatever naughty, kinky deeds the brilliant love of his life wanted him to do.

Even outside the Lifestyle, she was the perfect companion. Her beauty and poise made him the proudest man alive when they were in public and he caught others admiring the woman on his arm. She was intelligent and clever, and even on those occasions where her intelligence, cleverness and poise failed her, she took it with a good humor, able to laugh at herself when the situation required. It was her ability to not take herself too seriously that he loved most about her. The thing he missed most about Diana was not her beauty, was not the sex. It was her laugh. It wasn't even a musical, feminine laugh. She brayed almost like a donkey, but it was unrestrained, it was joyous, it was the most glorious thing Randall had ever heard.

He wasn't sure he'd heard Jenny laugh before. He hoped he'd get the chance, and that he'd be the one to make it happen. There were so many things he hoped to make her feel and do. After this weekend - he suspected/hoped she would say "stay" in the morning - they would find out if they could deal with one another outside a setting such as this one. It would be a big step toward this becoming something more.

When she started moving toward the bed - oh God, what perfection - he wondered if she'd pick up where she left off in the bath. As he'd promised, he wasn't going to coax, wasn't going to order. It was her choice what she did.

There was a hungry, predatory look in Jenny's face as she slunk up against him and pressed her lips against his. Randall didn't care if this was what she wanted to do the rest of the evening. It was enough. It made his cock throb and desire and anticipation thrill through him the way no woman had done for him for so long.

When she pushed him to his back and climbed aboard, he waited for the sensation of her wet cunt grasping his hardness. It never came. Oh, there was wet. There was cunt. However, she carefully avoided his penetration and merely straddled his shaft with her wet lower lips. It was a sensation he couldn't ever remember experiencing, especially when she began rocking her hips, causing her pussy to slide up and down him.

He moaned into her mouth as they kissed. As much as he liked Jenny as a sub and the thought of Jenny as his sub, he liked that she was capable of taking the lead. Of course, she hadn't gone too far into taking the lead, but she wasn't lost when he gave her the opportunity to choose what she did.

It took some control to not shift his hips just enough that the head of his hard-on slid into Jenny's beautiful, soaking wet pussy. He was certain she wouldn't mind in the least, but he was trying to hold himself to the promise that what happened was up to her. How long he'd be able to keep that promise, he didn't know...

She loved just watching him, he was one of the sexiest men she had ever laid her eyes on, at least to her... and she was sure most of the female population as well, she was not shy in front of Randall, usually with most men she was a little shy, but with Randall she felt she could be her most authentic self. For tonight he was allowing her to take the wheel.. it meant so much to her, probably more than he would ever really know, she had the biggest smile on her face as he watched her, she was more than flushed at this moment in time. She wanted more of him, wanted to slowly give him more of herself, in ways that she had not done in a very long time, she felt safe with Randall..and she knew he would protect her and keep her safe while she was in his presence.

She was only thinking of Randall at this moment, nothing else mattered to her except the man in front of her and how much she wanted nothing more than to bring him complete and utter pleasure. She sighed to herself, she was releasing all of her thoughts. No more was she worrying about his age. No more was she worrying about if she would be good enough. And no more worrying about work. This moment in time all she was worrying about was her and Randall and this moment between the two of them and how much she wanted him. She smiled at him knowing he was probably having many thoughts at the moment, she was clearing her's away.. she just wanted to focus on him.

Jenny was not sure what the aftermath of this weekend would be, but she did not care at this moment... she would pay the cost... this was well worth it to her. She was a little nervous still of not being what he would want or need from her. There was a lot her and Randall did not know about each other, personally and she was sure sexually but she was learning that she wanted to know more and more. There was so much she wanted to now do with Randall, there were many things she had not learned in the life... but things she knew Randall would be able to teach her.

She was trying to control her insecurities that always seemed to come to the surface over and over time again for her. She hated this little fault of her's she had always felt this way of herself and her ex did nothing to help heal her of these insecurities. Jenny was a sweet person who often let people take advantage of her, she was always the type of girl that would hand over the shirt on her back had another needed it, but she had never really gotten anything back, she was a selfless person and never expected anyone to give her anything in return, to her helping another was never about getting anything back it was about being a good person.

She tried not to dwell on things... but her past was a hard thing to get passed, she never really had anyone truly care about her. She took a long deep breath as she just tried to focus on Randall. She bit her lip as she looked at him, eyes full of need and want. Oh yes tomorrow she would tell him she wanted to stay with him, she would tell him tonight but he requested her to wait until the morning... so that's what she would do. She had the brightest smile as she looked at him, that met her dark sparkling brown eyes, her eyes twinkling for him. She tucked a strand of her still damp brown hair behind her ear.

She knew she was young, and she knew Randall had much more experience than her.. she also knew she would be everything he wanted her to be, what he wanted and needed, when she was all in, she was truly all in. Randall and her would be no different if this was more than just a weekend, she would be all in for him, even if that thought alone scared the hell out of her. She wanted to try something a bit different, while she loved his cock in her mouth, she wanted him inside of her again, she wanted to ride him into oblivion and beyond. She was glad he was allowing her to do this with and for him.

Jenny had never truly given herself to anyone in this way before and yet she wanted to she wanted to give him everything and so much more. His lips against hers was the best taste she ever tasted.. well aside from his cock... he tasted like.. new beginnings, hope, and sin. She searched for his tongue as he gave her what she seemed by also giving her his tongue. She could kiss him for hours, she could just watch and listen to him for hours, but she wanted so much more. She wanted to take her time, she wanted to enjoy him.. so she gently pushed him back and looked him in the eyes, hoping he could see the pure lust in her eyes...

She was drenched, so drenched and so needy for this man... in a sense she wanted to tease him a bit. She looked down at him, as she gently rubbed only her lips against his hard cock.. then slowly she started to run her pussy along his cock, only her lips and her slip making sure not to get him cock inside of her, even if that was what she so desperately wanted and needed...his moan against her lips was almost all it took for her, her head was spinning with desire...She loved just watching him as she ran the lips of her cunt back and forth against his cock, making little circles with her hips as she did so, she wanted, needed for him to touch her...

She found herself reaching for Randall's hands and she placed them on her small rounded breast, knowing he would not only see but feel how hard her nipples were they were aching for his touch.. yearning... she leaned down and kissed his lips again, then his neck, then his chest, then moved back up, as she sunk her cunt down onto his cock moaning as she did so, it felt so damn good to have him inside of her once more. She looked into his dark eyes once more as a moan escaped her lips and she slowly started to move her hips against his cock, slowly circling her hips, never breaking eye contact with him...

Jenny's smooth, warm body felt so good - of course her slippery young cunt sliding and grinding along the length of his hard cock felt better yet. There had been women since Diana. He'd waited almost a year, though. He had attended the club, mostly needing the human presence, knowing if he squirreled himself away from others that he'd let grief crush him. Just the energy of other people helped keep his emotional head above water. In fact, he'd spent a lot of time at Red, mainly sitting at what had become "his table," a glass in front of him. However, rather than falling into the bottom of that glass for answers he knew weren't there, he'd forced himself to watch.

He'd done such things before, on evenings when he and Cybelle just needed to get out of the house, and just like a favorite neighborhood bar, she'd known where to look for him if he wasn't home.

During these observation sessions, he saw the power women had in such settings. It didn't matter, even at Red: No still meant "no." Even though not just anyone was able to step through the door - you generally had to be a member or sponsored by one - on occasion young Tops - usually men - thought they could simply step up to any woman they wanted to and make lewd demands, with the expectation that said woman would have to submit. Typically, such blind hubris sent the young man divebombing toward the Earth in screaming flames, and the majority of them would skulk away, lesson learned, until the next time...

A few would become belligerent, trying to pull rank, which would inevitably cause said gent to be escorted - or in one case, carried - out of the building. The part of the "carry" episode that still made Randall chuckle was the fact that the person who lifted the not-inconsiderable bulk of said young man across the room to a very public and humiliating ejection by someone who played under the name "bunny."

Bunny was a barely five-and-a-half-foot-tall bodybuilder type with two black belts and a voice much like Lisa Simpson. The weightlifting had boosted her already impressive bust out by a couple inches and it appeared gravity would have no effect... ever. When she'd approached the young man and asked if there was a problem, he'd given her attitude, called both the woman he'd propositioned and bunny herself some very unflattering names then attempted to go back to his harrassment.

He was stopped and asked to leave. The response was expected.

Bunny calmly used some kind of pressure point thing on the guy that brought him to his knees. While he was still howling in frustrated agony, she threw him over her shoulder and blithely carried him from the building.

Oh, and miss "bunny?" Randall knew for a fact that, for the right dominant, male or female, she was capable of being the softest, girliest, most pliant sub he'd ever seen.

Fortunately, scenes like that were exceedingly rare. Primarily, the main room was left for non-scene activity. Oh, there was plenty of partial and total nudity, but sexual acts of any kind were prohibited.

He'd seen many things while he contemplated the life he'd had and lost with Diana/Cybelle. He had resigned himself to being mainly an observer. He would be asked to play, and if the energy felt right, both inside himself as well as with the person asking, he'd play. Sometimes it led to more carnal activity than a mere scene, sometimes not. Either way, he enjoyed himself, but he never felt it leading to anything more.

Then he discovered Jenny there. Now, here she was.

She was beautiful, she was smart, she was everything Diana had been... just not her.

But that was impossible. She'd been his now she wasn't. Jenny was here, and he hoped she might want to be his. He only hoped he could put the cloth over the mirror he had placed every other woman in front of since Diana.

At the moment, the mirror was stashed in the closet, because when Jenny gave a little twitch of her hips and his cock slid eagerly and effortlessly into her, their shared moan of ecstasy said there were only two people in that room.

Jenny looked positively gorgeous, impaled on him. He knew he could look at her for hours. With her like this, he thought he could bump that out to days.

Reaching up, he cupped her breasts in his hands, adoring the feel.of their young, full softness as he kept his promise and let her do as she liked...

Last edited:
She had never really took the lead before, and it felt amazing that he was letting her do just that, she loved the feel of him, everything about him actually...everything with Randall was a new experience for her. This was completely out of the realm of normal for her. Jenny was closed off to men, she had promised herself not to get in another relationship ever again, after everything that she had went through... she did not trust people well and that bothered her, she wanted to be able to trust someone again whole heartedly, she was a pretty damaged woman but she wanted to have faith in someone again..she just was not sure if she ever truly could.

She wanted more, craved more, but fear of the unknown was a terrifying thing. She had found club Red, completely on accident, but it had been one of the best things she had found, it gave her a sense of control and a sense of no-one having power over her unless she wanted that, it had been a major turning point of her life. She had met a good bit of people, and became friends with quite a few, there were female and male bouncers and she had become best friends with the male bouncer, she was not close to a lot of people she had been let down so much in her young life, she refused to let anyone else hurt her...but he had broken through her barriers and became more like a big brother to her than a friend, she would be forever grateful to Club Red, for giving her a piece of herself and her life back.

Her heart was racing as she was atop of this glorious man. She had so many different feelings coursing through her body, but her sole purpose was Randall, and everything she now wanted to give him of herself. She had come into her own at Red... still a little reserved and had that standoffish type attitude, but it helped her to be at least a bit more open. In this moment however, this was a lot like being at Red Randall was giving her the choice, letting her take the lead... take what she wanted. Nothing in her life would ever match this evening, match the things he would make her feel.

She smiled down at him, loving the way he looked at her. She bit her lip as she watched him, learned every feature of his face, etching it forever in her memory. She loved just looking at this man, god she could just stare at him for hours upon hours. Yes he had felt amazing inside of her, felt amazing in her mouth, but just the pure intimacy alone was sexy as hell to her. There were so much she wanted to learn about him, not just sexually, but the man inside, everything. Yes she was addicted to this man, and she did not care to admit that. She was his if he wanted her... even if it scared her to her bones.

She was biting her lip, and looking down at him, pure lust and want for this man burned in her eyes. Also the fire was a building inferno within herself and she knew she was a goner to this man, something she had never thought would ever happen to her again. Damaged goods she thought, that's what she was... how good a person want damaged goods. She wanted to be good for him... but at the same time she worried that was not inside of her. She took a deep breath and continued to tease her with her slit, allowing his dick to rub along her clit.

She had never felt anything like this before. Her breathing was heavy, her heart pounding and she continued to tease him, as well as teasing herself. It felt like heaven and she didn't want to come back to earth anytime soon. Jenny was not sure she had ever felt this way before...no she was sure she hadn't. All she knew is she did not want this feeling to go away anytime soon. She also knew if it did at least she would have this one moment where a man had wanted her, and wanted to give her a choice. She would be forever grateful no matter the outcome.

She had never imagined in a million years, that she would have seen Randall at Club Red... but when she did... the first time she found herself hiding... not now though. Now she wanted him to see her, see all of her. She was feeling so many things.. but she was feeling them all for him. Nervous or not she wanted this day to give him everything, this weekend rather. She now placed her hands on his chest, gently yet firmly at the same time. God she wanted to give him the ride of his life...and she planned on doing just that. She was a different person then all those years ago, but at the same time...much of the same..

She was tired of teasing the both of them, she needed his cock and she needed it now! She rolled her hips, and then sunk herself down onto his hard and waiting cock as she moaned and he did the same... god he felt so damn good inside of her... she knew she would need and want more. She slowly started to move her hips against him, her hands gently on his chest as she started to ride him slowly, wanting to savor his cock inside of her. She was biting her lip as her eyes stayed locked on his own, and she started to speed up her pace. She felt her nails slightly digging into his chest now, moans escaping her lips... she moved herself forward impaling all of his cock deep inside of her bottoming her own.

When he reached up and touched her firm breast she moaned so loudly loving the feel of his hands there, as she started moving against him faster and faster, she then leaned down and kissed his lips again, finding his tongue, dancing with him... tasting and enjoying him, her hair was running along his chest, his face as she did so, she pulled back and then kissed his neck gently biting it a bit, and then once more started to ride him with all of her might....

The few women he'd been with since Diana hadn't lit the fire like this one had. Oh, there had been fun all-round, lots of moans and screaming in ecstasy, plenty of fluids exchanged... the only real thing missing was a definite connection. A couple had turned into more than one-night-stands, but ultimately, they went the same way: failure to get off the ground fully.

For whatever reason, there was a connection here. He didn't think it was necessarily the work thing, though the fact they weren't total strangers going into this might have helped a little. That there was physical interest wasn't entirely it, either: there were several attractive women working for him. That there was something, though, couldn't be denied.

Maybe that was why he felt it, that indefinable something: because he couldn't lay his finger on it.

And feel was exactly what he was doing. There are no words in any language to describe the sensation of having your cock grasped by the gentle velvet of a pussy. It is a feeling vastly unlike any other. It is perhaps the most delightful feeling possible to humanity. There is nothing to compare it to. Whether being penetrated by a cock was an equal tactile astonishment, Randall had no empirical way to know.

He dearly relished the amazement of Jenny's incredible pussy, and hoped to get the chance to feel it again and again this weekend - he already anticipated her answer to his question following breakfast next morning - and whatever happened after that would just have to be seen.

"You feel amazing," he growled. I love your pussy." He almost told her not to stop fucking until she came, but had to remind himself again: her choice. He wanted her to get the idea of what it was like to be the one in charge. He was calling it "choice" to mask that he was letting her decide what happened, rather than dictating to her. There would be plenty of dictating later, of that he had no doubt.

He'd learned that in every sub, there was at least a little dominant. There had to be, otherwise how would one get through life? Total reliance upon someone else for EVERY choice meant the possibility of essential needs not being met. He hadn't met a sub yet who didn't appreciate the chance to choose once in a while.

As Jenny rode him, he enjoyed the feel of her tits while she fucked. Her nipples were stiff as could be, and when their lips finally parted and they exchanged a silent, breathless look, he bent his head and sucked one of those beautiful nipples into his mouth...

Last edited:
She knew she would never be the same after Randall and she knew she needed and wanted more and more of this man, that her pussy was embedded on. She felt something for him, she knew it was not love, for the simple fact, yes they knew one another but they did not know one another that well, but she for sure felt a deep connection with him, and was giving him power to destroy her in the long run...because she could see herself falling for this man...but knew deep down, she was unworthy of his love. She did not even know if she was really capable of love... the one person that she ever loved completely crushed her soul.

She was on a rollercoaster of emotions, and desires, and needs... and she did not want to get off anytime soon, it was new and yet welcome at the same time, even if it scared the hell out of her. She was grateful that Randall had been in that Club, grateful to learn he craved the same life style as she had. She was no longer thinking of work, fuck work.. they would deal with that if or when they would have to. Randall was not like any man she had ever met before, he was dark..sexy.. mysterious..funny..and dangerous all at the same time..and it was all she could want and more, then why the hell did she feel so terrified then.

He felt so good inside of her, and riding him... having him so very deep inside of her, her velvet pussy gripping him like a vice.. and her pussy craved for more. She was biting her lip, moaning, grinding against him, her hips moving in circles, her hands pressed firmly against his chest, and his cock was hitting every single sweet spot that she had. She was starting to lose control over herself, but she wanted this to last... she wanted to savor him, savor this moment. She could feel the orgasm building faster and faster. He felt so good... so damn good.

She moaned louder and louder every time she hit just the right spot with her pussy, when she went faster, and then slowed to control her orgasm. She had her eyes closed lost in the sensations.. lost in the feelings... lost in her own pleasures... and he did not once stop her. Oh fuck, she thought to herself when his voice brought her back to earth once again, and the growl he gave.. made her want to cum right then and there. She moaned more and more... yes please. She knew she could not hold off much longer she was ready to fucking explode..and she wanted Randall to explode inside of her.

She was going insane for this man... she had never craved anything more than she did at this moment. She was all but screaming at this point as she continued riding him as if it was the last thing she would ever do. She was digging her nails into his chest and she did not hear one complaint what so ever. She pushed forward more and more, up and down, in and out like her pussy was a well oiled machine. Her eyes were starting to roll to the back of her head. Her head back, her breast pressed forward her hair was a mess and all over the place and she did not care in the least.

She moved against him as if she was doing a sexy strip tease for him. That was all it took.... all it took was him taking her hard nipple in his mouth moaning and screaming and crying out, as she squirted all over his cock...she could not control herself any longer... her breathing was rapid and she continued moaning and screaming and writhing on top of him...

The reaction to his moth on her nipple was intantaneous. Randall could tell Jenny was trying to hold back her orgasm. It was pretty obvious when she'd be rocking and grinding with increasing energy, only to have her stop almost completely.

It didn't matter. He wasn't going anywhere. It felt too damn good to do anything but continue to give her a steady stream of encouraging moans.

Her sensitive nipples were a good thing. Diana had said it was like her nipples were directly attached to her clit. Apparently the same was true with Jenny. Good thing he and Diana had invested in waterproof bedding years ago. It had saved the mattress many times over. As with so much, it didn't matter. He just wanted this woman to cum and cum, damn the mess.

More and more, he hoped this wouldn't be their only time together. However, they still needed to learn one another in a vanilla setting. He couldn't see how he wouldn't like Jenny with her clothes on, doing everyday, mundane shit, but he had no idea what made her happy when she wasn't fucking.

"More," was all he would take time from sucking her breasts to say. He didn't want this to end.

Back