My brother the Dom (open for one male pm first)

He smiled a little as she did everything except for look at it.

“You say you’re such an adult and can handle yourself. Yet you won’t even look. You have no idea what the world’s like out there at all little sister” He told her with a smile as his hand on her head shifted, he let his fingers slide through her hair gently closing his hand with a fistful of hair. Not yanking or pulling but holding her firmly. He shifted his legs underneath her torso, feeling the full well of her breasts parting over his thigh. His own foot moving up and down along her thigh.

“You either look at my cock or I’ll make you” he told her as he released her hair, letting her feel his release. His hand slid down her neck and he grabbed a fistful of her shirt.

“This is your last chance to prove to me that you are even remotely mature. I’m the man of this house and I am trying to prepare you for the real world. We can do this tha hard way or the easy way”

He hadn't heard a word she said, she thought to herself it was evident by the smile that was on his face.

She could handle herself, but for fuck sake her brother was here all but trying to force her to suck his hard cock. She bit her lip, as she fought back the tears in her eyes. She wanted to pull away but this time he held her hair in his hand this time around. She gasped as he still held her there firmly, trying to look away once more. She gasped as he shifted each shift only made her that much closer to his hard cock. She felt his foot moving up and down her bare thigh, what was happening she thought to herself.

She heard his words, but she couldn't believe he meant them after all. She jumped a little when he grabbed a fist full of the tee-shirt she was wearing.

"This is the way to prove something?" She gasped out anger filling her. She looked at him as if he had lost his damn mind and perhaps he had, fuck perhaps she had as well she thought to herself. "Mark... you can't be serious?" She asked softly.

As she spoke, her eyes clearly averted from his cock to his face, he sighed as the hand in his shirt pulled back, just as his his foot, under her thigh, flipped her over, and he followed.

In a Moment he was suddenly straddling her waist, she on her back, his hips at her ribs, the flip going high as he had maneuvered her on the mattress.

Halfway through the twist, her shirt had gotten caught up by his thighs.

“Ahhh I remember these”, he said as on Hand went to the hem of her shirt, and yanked it up, smiling as her breasts spilled free.

“I thought I told you to wear my shirt” his smile spoke as his eyes drank in the sight of her full twin orbs jiggling free in the cool night air filled his eyes

She could not believe he was doing this, but than again after the night before she had to believe anything was possible. She bit her lip when she looked away from him her heart pounding so hard in her chest she thought it might explode. And when he flipped them over she gasped.

Her eyes went wide at every move he made and at every action he did. What the hell was going through her brothers head she wondered to herself, then again how many times had she wanted this herself, but it was one thing to think about it, it was another to do it.

How did something always seem to happen to her shirt it was like he knew how to make it happen.

His next movement made her eyes go wide once more as did his comment with her heavy breathing her chest was heaving and she did not know what to do in that moment.

Breakfast was now cold she thought to herself, of all things to come to her head that was the thought she had, she shook her head at the absurdity of the situation and her own thoughts. She didn’t respond to what he said she wasn’t really sure what to say there was nothing to say honestly.

He scooted forward, working her arms underneath of his shins, as he had slid forward on her, his hips capture her breasts, making them swell together.

He was out of control. And he knew it.

He had shifted her, and just wanted to pin her down, to show her how vulnerable she was. But then his hand had caught her shirt and her full tits spilled into view and his mind was gone

He a locked up, pinning her arms. And realized his cock was pressed against the swell of her breasts.

She still looked away, and he realized that the shift had caused his pants to shift back over his cock. But how he had her trapped he didn’t need to hold he arms.

He raised his hips, taking his weight off her stomach, but raising his hips towards her face. He fished his hard veiny cock free from his shorts, and he waved it above her face.

As he had reached in to pull his cock out of his shirts he had tuck the waist band behind his balls, this had the effect of dragging his balls over her breasts as he rose up, the sensitive skin tingling from the warm contact

“Look at it sis. Don’t you see how easy it is for some guy to take what he is after. It’s why you have to be so careful. And I don’t think you’re very careful. Now look at my cock”
He said in a voice that was thick with lust. This was his sister. But this was those tits. This was those eyes. This was that sweet heart. This was those luscious lips. This was those pretty rigid nips

She continues to resist, so he leaned back, and shifted his hips. He began to tease her nipple with the soft skin of the swollen head of his cock.

“Ask me to show it to you”

She looked up at him and her heart was pounding against her chest as she wondered what in the hell her brother was doing she bit her lip and struggled to try and move away from him.

He was completely losing his mind as she took a long deep breath trying so hard to get him under control but she could see that he was not in control. She was shaking a little bit at this as she looked into his eyes, pleading with him to stop, but at the same time deep down she knew she did not want him to stop.

"Mark.." It was the only word she could formulate at the moment as she looked into his eyes but his eyes were dark and she did not see her brother anymore in them she saw a man that simply wanted her. She gasped when her breasts were now in his view.

Her chest was heaving as she struggled once more against him. "Get off." She said more meekly than angrily this time.

She continued to advert her eyes as he continued to try to get her to look at his hard and wanting cock. She continued her struggle against him, but at the same time he had full control over her, he was much stronger than she was.

She gasped when he moved from her stomach and tried to look away from him, "Are you insane?" She asked gently. She breathed deeply as she had no choice but to watch as he pulled his cock from his shorts once more.

She gasped at the touch, this was so surreal she thought to herself.

She shook her head no that she would not look at it. She nodded her head but she had already known how easy it would be, but he was proving this more so now. She bit her lip not wanting to admit that he was right. She rolled her eyes at his comment that she wasn't very careful. She shook her head in refusal. His voice however turned her on more than it should have especially when she was trying to fight him off but was failing miserably. He was her fucking brother she thought to herself and yet she was feeling things that weren't very sisterly. She shook her head as she once again tried to pull away from him. She looked up at him but did not speak. She did not know what to say. She was confused, in her want of her brother, but in knowing how wrong this was. She again tried pulling herself back from him.

"Mark please." She pleaded. She was stunned when the head of his cock was now teasing her hard nipples.

"Mark... no." She said gently, but then found her eyes opening and starting right at his cock.

She fought so hard to ignore him. But he had seen her eyes glance up when he had fished his cock out. But as she shifted, she couldn’t ignore the contact.

He watched as her eyes slowly opened, watching as the swollen head slid back and forth over her stiffening nipple.

His cock was hard, and throbbing with heat as the head glided over her silky skin. They both watched as a trail of precinct began to glisten in the soft light.

His heart was racing. Her breasts were gorgeous. And they felt so soft. He swallowed as he lost himself in the experience. His hips shifted more, and his cock slid down the valley of one breast, then up the other to tease the twin nipple on her other breast.

He watched as her eyes watched. Then he made his cock disappear.

Her breasts were trapped by his thighs and forced together. As his cock slid from one breast to the other, slipping over. The soft cleavage he leaned forward and plunged his thick hot veiny cock between her breasts and a groan slipped out as the heat of her tits swallowed his cock

“Can you ignore that?” He asked with a smile and in a voice that was deep with hunger

As much as she wanted to ignore him he was making that nearly impossible for her. She found her eyes meeting his cock when he once more fished his hard cock from his shorts. She gasped when she felt the contact of his cock.

She was biting her lip now trying to pretend like this was not happening to her and that he was not doing this to his little sister, but this was not pretend anymore.

She was still trying to advert her eyes but she just wasn't able to, her chest rising and falling with each move he made. She looked at him in the eyes trying to reason with him with her own eyes and knew now she was no longer able to fight.

She could hear the beating of her brother's heart. She could see how he seemed fascinated by her breast. She looked away again this was wrong she thought so very very wrong. She closed her eyes this time trying to control the feelings that were inside of her. She gasped as he seemed to be rubbing his cock along her breast in his slow and torturous way.

This time however she could not look away. Wait what was happening now she thought to herself.

She shook her head trying to bring herself back down to earth and out of her head. Her chest was rising and falling with every heavy breath that she was taking. She gasped when his cock was now in the valley between her breast.

"Mark..'' She all but begged but what was she begging for?

He smiled as she called out, his hips shifting to slide his meet in her trapped cleavage.

“Yeah sis?” He asked in response as his slow moving hips didn’t miss a beat, his rod diving deeper between her hefty orbs.

His eyes grew with lust as he watched his meat disappear into his sisters perfect tits. It was amazing how gorgeous she was. It was unreal, that despite all they had been through, she had bloomed into this gorgeous flower.

He smiled as he watched her face. The way it shifted as his hips slowly worked deeper and deeper he wiggled his meat into her cleavage.

“Was there something you want to say. All you had to do was look earlier. But you didn’t “ he said matter of factly

“But I think you like this” he says in a voice that shows how he feels about it.

He then springs his meat free again, taking the head from one nipple to the other, smiling as her eyes follow.

“All you had to do earlier was look. But now you have to feel”
He said, as he shifted his hips, and wriggled his cock back between her hefty tits

She was feeling so many emotions at this point she was not sure what she was feeling anymore what was real and what she was making up in her head.

His question answered hers as if hers was a question after all. She gasped as her brother never moved his cock which was slowly becoming more and more nestled inside the valleys of her breast.

She wanted to lash out at him and scream at how wrong this all was but at the same time she did not want him to stop either, she actually was enjoying the back and forth they were doing, but then the smart side of her brain was telling her how wrong all of this was. She was chewing harder and harder on her lip she wanted to scream stop but she felt frozen for a time.

His smile was gentle but full of lust she thought to herself. With her heavy panting of all the times she had tried and pulled away from him her breast were heaving as his cock was in between of them now.

He knew there was alot she wanted to say, but what was there to say she thought to herself as she once more closed her eyes. Her eyes flashed angrily at him at the mention of her having to look. She took a long deep breath trying like hell to gain some sense of composure.

She could no deny that some part of her was enjoying this, but this was not the way to go about any of this either.

This was not happening her brother was all but tit fucking her.

"Your my brother!" She gasped out at the mention again that all she had to do was look. This time however he did exactly what he wanted and she felt his cock between her breast and gasped at the feeling of it.

He saw her look from the corner of his eye. Her eyes sliding over his member before she turned her head away again. He juggled himself conflicted for a moment with what was clearly. His sisters discussed with him, but she was right there, right in front of him, and he couldn’t stop himself. So he leaned and watched fascination as his cock disappeared into her cleavage.

He glanced up at her when he heard her moan, soft, slow, breath, escaping, rumbling, deeper chest to get almost feel it to the flesh of her breasts. Did she like it? She probably did, he thought to himself as his hips continue to slowly move, sending wonderful shots of pleasure to his brain reinforcing this idea of her being more than just his sister.

“I saw you look. Did you like it? Or do you like how it feels better?” he smiled as he felt her struggle beneath him, her arms firmly pinned under his legs and as she squirmed, her tits worked his dick. He let one hand slide up to her shirt, pulling it higher up on her neck to give him a better view of her tremendous rack.

“ you don’t wanna look at my cock. But I’ve been dying to see these for ever. And they do not disappoint sister. You have amazing tits. “ he said, and then he let his hand slide up finger slowly working its way up the massive swell of her breast, sliding along her silky, hot skin, then circling around the stiff flesh of her nipple as his hips continue to slowly shift forward and back his meat never ceasing

Last edited:
She couldn't deny herself any longer she had to look but reinforced in her mind how wrong that was. She sighed to herself wanting to fight to get him off her once more, but she knew part of her did not want that. She closed her eyes again knowing just how wrong this all was. "Mark... this is wrong." She weakly stated. She could see he was lost to his want and desire, she was a virgin not blind or dumb she thought to herself as she bit her lip trying to calm herself down.

She could not hide however the moan that escaped her lips at having her brother slide his cock in between her breast, her face turned so many shades of red as this happened however and she found herself looking away so fast she thought she might have vertigo afterward. She started once more to try and struggle out of his grip, why the fuck did he have to be so strong she wondered to herself. She tried to keep her eyes closed but she just was not able to.

She rolled her eyes at him. "How could I not look?" She asked incredulously at her brother. She wanted to lie and say she didn't like the way it felt but she couldn't so she said nothing at all. She continued squirming against her brother, dammit for being so much smaller than him she thought to herself. She gasped as he slid her tee shirt up more and more revealing more of her breast to him.

She shook her head no when he mentioned her not wanting to look at his cock, did he not know how insane this all was she wondered to herself. When his finger gently traced around her nipple she could feel the wetness between her legs as she continued to fuck her tits with his hard cock

As his finger slid over her skin, his hand spread wide, and slowly engulfed her breast, or tried to, because the heft of her titty spilled out between his fingers and around his hand as he squeezed.

“oh fuck sis” he half groaned as his hips began making fuller thrusts, pulling back further, then thrusting into her. As one breast rolled with the motion, stiff nipple jiggling on the peak, while the other was consumed by his hand.

“If you looked why didn’t you just tell me? Why playing all these games with me?” He asked but he already knew. She liked it.

“Tell me what you think of it” he told her as he shifted. His cock came sliding up outing her tits, bouncing in the air. And he began to use the swollen head to go back and forth teasing her nipples.

“Go on and look, or…” he forced his meat back between her breasts and his thrusts began to move faster. The feel driving his body wild as her tits jiggled slightly.

She gasped when she felt him gently squeeze her breath as she bit her lip, she should be trying to squirm away more than how she was, but deep down she had always wanted this, but admitting that no she could never.

He was fucking her breast she thought to herself, shocked and turned on all at the same time, even if she could not or did not want to fess up to him that it was the way she felt. Her nipples were rock fucking hard, the body did not lie she thought to herself.

She shook her head at him, she wouldn't admit anything else to him she thought to herself because she knew that was exactly what he wanted. "I am not playing games!" She managed to spit out at him a flare of anger going through her. She rolled her eyes at him as she squirmed against him once more. She wanted to scream, but for many different reasons, she thought to herself.

"Mark..." She all but growled and warned all at the same time. She looked away once more she did not know how to react at this point anymore, confusion and lust filled her inside and out. She could not help but moan when the head of his cock ran over her very hard nipples.

Fine, she would fucking look maybe then he would stop this absurdity. Finally, her eyes looked at his cock and then she looked into his eyes as she bit her lip shyly. "Happy?" She asked lust and anger flashing in her eyes.

He groaned at the way her skin felt under the head of his cock. The soft skin of her full breasts, and the stiff feel of her hard nipples.

He smiled when her eyes glanced up to his cock and then back up to his face. But even in that brief glance she gave his conflict he saw her face change. There was something there. It wasn’t just him

“Happy? No, but this does feel nice. Way better than i thought it would.” As he said that he shifted his weight, moving his hips and hand, he slid his cock back between her breasts

“Oh yeah that is nice” he said as he felt his whole body begin to throb.

“Don’t you think sis. I bet you haven’t ever imagined that it’d feel like this” he said as his hips began to move faster, and his eyes were glued to hers to see if she liked it.

“Or do you prefer this” he asked as his hand slid up to her nipple, and he pinched it. Tugging on her stiff nipple as he continued to slowly titty fuck his sisters gorgeous tits.

He was crazy she thought to herself, but if he was crazy what did that make her she wondered to herself, considering she was not pulling away from him any longer, or doing anything to try and fight him off, perhaps this was what she wanted and needed. She was trying to control the way she was feeling, she was confused by what she was feeling, she wanted her brother she always had but at this moment she knew how very wrong all of this was.

She knew the anger was there when she looked at his cock and then back into his eyes, she should be struggling but fuck if this did not feel good she thought to herself. She wanted this to stop, she did not want this to stop, why did he have to be her brother she wondered to herself. She bit her lip and tried to calm herself down but that was becoming harder and harder for her to do. If he only knew how much she yearned and wanted him she thought to herself, but this was not the way she had imagined things happening either.

She looked at him with a glare in her eyes, but also so much more than that when he said happy like it was more of a question for her. She could not lie it did feel nice, nicer than she thought it would. She took a long deep breath and tried to look away from him once more as she chewed harder and harder on her lip. She again struggled a bit but nowhere near the way she had before.

She looked at him once more at the mention that this was nice and she felt lost and confused once more trying to fight the building need she felt inside of her.

His words pissed her off and excited her all at the same time, none of this made any sense to her whatsoever. But fuck if his hard cock between her breast did not feel good to her, she could not allow herself to let go to tell him yes that this was what she wanted.

She could not help the moan that escaped her lips even if she tried when he pinched her hardened nipples. She closed her eyes once more thinking to herself that this could not be happening.

It was the moan, that’s what got him.

He was enjoying his sister far too much. And he thought she might have enjoyed it too, but the little moan that slipped her lips as he thrust into her breasts was it.

That drove him over the edge. He felt his cock throb, or more accurately pulse, as he came. His hole existence seemed to pause before exploding, as the orgasm rocked his soul, and he pumped his goo deep into her tits. It felt like forever, as he paused and twitched, cumming in her tits.

Then without a word or ceremony, he flopped over, letting his sister free as he landed beside her in the bed, cock slapping into his thigh, as it began to slacken, its exertions deposited deep in her cleavage.

“Oh shitt”. Was all he said

Fuck her and her body and brain for allowing that moan to slip out that was the last thing she wanted at that moment.

She knew how wrong all of this was, and yet she had stopped struggling why? Perhaps she thought to herself if she stopped struggling and let him do what he wanted that it would stop but it hadn't. She gasped as he went a little harder in between her breasts firm and strong this time.

She could see his face flush and could sense that he was close, she did not know much about sex but she was no idiot either. This was not happening she thought her eyes becoming wide looking at her brother shaking her head no back and forth as her heart raced against her chest. She gasped when she felt her brother's cum gushing against the folds of her breasts, she closed her eyes her face flushed with embarrassment. Oh fuck her brother came all over her tits.

She hated him at the moment, and she glared over at him and grabbed her tee shirt pulling it over her well what was left of it at least as she could not even find the words to say to him at this moment.

His words only angered her a bit more as she bit her lip and walked out of his room and into the joint bathroom she quickly turned the hot water on and then she hurriedly entered the shower, she was surprised in herself however as she took her finger and then touched the cum tasting her brother, and she could not deny she enjoyed the taste and enjoyed his cum on her breast, but he was doing this all wrong which angered her what angered her more was the fact that she enjoyed it.

She sighed to herself as this time when she finished her shower she pulled on one of her brother's tees longer than most of his others on her and crawled into her bed fighting back the tears that were starting to spring to her eyes more of embarrassment than anything.

He had flopped to the bed, barely hearing what she said, his heart was racing so loud from an orgasm more intense than he had had in…..a long time

He watched her storm off, closing the bathroom door behind her, and he soon heard the shower.

As his heart slowed, he began tknfeeel ashamed of what he had done. He had just force fucked her tits.

What was that, well it was great, the thought shooting across his mind before he could stop it, and the wave of guilt and shame that followed were heavy.

He got up, tucking his cock back in his shorts. And walked to the bathroom door. He lifted his fist to knock, but stopped himself.

He changed his mind and thought he’d give it time and see where she landed. She had stoppped resisting. She had looked at his cock, and there had been something in her eyes.

And she had moaned.

That made him smile as he walked into the kitchen and began to eat the breakfast she’d made. Then he left the dishes on the table, wlaktzed into the family room and started watching tv

She had been hurt and angry with her brother all at the same time especially when she felt he did not even care about what he had just done to her, then again maybe she was more angry in herself that she had to admit deep down she enjoyed it.

She found herself crying in the shower she had been so devoted to her big brother so in love with him, and she had fought her feelings for so long, that what he was doing everything that he was doing was only making her feelings surface tenfold.

She just wanted to sleep, and she knew she would need some help she still had sleep medication from when she had nightmares or her insomnia got the best of her, so she decided to take that, it had been a while maybe a month or so since she had to take them but here she was having to take them anyway. She sighed as she popped not one but two and then crawled under her comforter.

It was hot in her room, but the comfort coming from her blanket was just too much for her to ignore so she would deal with the heat of her room and enjoyed the comfort of her blanket and the sleep that would quickly come from the sleep medication. It was not night time but she did not care she just wanted to sleep and forget about everything that had happened for a little bit. It took a little bit of tossing and turning before sleep quickly took over her, the bottle of pills still on her bedside table.

After an hour or two, he got up, wandering back into the kitchen for a drink, but his eyes kept glancing down the hallway.

He grabbed a bottle of soda from the fridge, but set it on the counter as he walked down the hall. He paused in front of her door. Knocking gently, and after waiting a few moments, he put his hand on the knob and slowly pushed the door open.

“Hey sis…” he said, stopping halfway through the second word.

She was asleep on her bed, and had kicked her comforter off, her legs working in such a fervor, that the shirt had ridden above her waist.

She lay on her back one leg to the side, one straight down.

One delicious pink pussy practically staring him in the face. He looked around, and noticed the pill bottle by the bed

“Oh shit sis” he said with a smile as he walked up to her bed, drinking in the site of her.

He snapped his fingers by her ears

“Sis” he shouted now

Nothing. His cock throbbed

He walked over to the other side of the bed, the one she was closest to. He picked up her hand and placed it in his crotch

“Sis!!” He said in mock shock as his mind began to run as his blood boiled.

In a moment later he had her hand on his cock. His mother hand reaching down to her waist

His fingers sliding lower

“Just a taste” he said as he let his finger follow the curve of her thigh, right to her slit.

“Oh you are wet and juicy” he told her sleeping face. Then he let go of her hand and leaned closer , rubbing the head of his cock on her lips.

Just then and ringing tore through the stolen moment as his phone went off.

He scrambled outnifnhernroom as fast as he could, not looking back

It was work

“Hello…” he said as he left her room

She was out like a light and she probably could sleep through a tornado at this point.

She was breathing heavily and her hair was sticky against her forehead from how hot she had been and she had kicked her comforter off at some point as she was sleeping. She was tossing and turning a little in her sleep so her tee shirt had risen leaving her fully exposed to her brother. She did not register the knock on her door she was literally out of it.

She was still breathing heavily and did not hear her brother walk into the room.

It was not like her to sleep this was, well not to sleep without panties anyway but she had been so upset with her brother that she just took a shower pulled on a tee, and crawled into her bed.

She was not in a very comfortable position but it was not as if she would know that in the first place.

Her bare pussy was completely exposed to anyone and everyone that could come into her room it just happened to be her big brother at the moment. She stirred just a little but did not move from the position she was in.

She had her mouth open slightly, as her breathing was so heavy in her deep sleep state that you could see the swells of her breast rising and falling.

She could not hear anything, the medication was a very strong dose.

She sighed in her sleep a little almost as if she was having a dream. She did not register a single thing, nothing she was stone-cold out of it.

Now and then he would hear her whimper a little bit but never once waking up. Her hand slightly curved against his cock even though she was sleeping.

She did not feel his hands on her and if he wanted at this moment in time he could do anything that he wanted to her.

She moaned a little in her sleep when his fingers found her slit. She moved ever so slightly at his touch. Her mouth opened a little more when the head of his cock rubbed against her sleeping lips.

She did not even hear his phone ringing or him leaving her room.

A few hours passed and she woke up feeling so groggy looked at her table and sighed at the pills on her table she had hoped she had dreamed everything but she hadn't. She needed to put on some clothes before her brother got home she thought to herself wondering where he got off too.

https://pin.it/6ORHVpZCg

It was only a few hours of work, Jon had called, needing to leave, and he was just covering the end of the day. He needed to get out of the house

The longer he was away, the worse he felt about what he had done. The shame was getting to him by the end of the day.

He had texted her earlier and not gotten a response. The text had been neutral, asking her what she wanted for dinner.

Then he had gone back to moving the bags of cement up to the back deck. The construction business was hard work, and it’s exactly that hard work that he needed to distract him from his misery

The few hours melted away and next he knew he was headed home. He stopped and grsbbbed some Chinese food and some beers, along with a bottle of wine, to make amends.

Shortly after, he came in through the door, arms bearing dinner and drinks, while his clothes were damp with sweat and grime, his clothes shedding dirt at every step.

“Dinners home” he called out as he kicked the door closed behind him

She was grateful that she had some time to herself her brain was in a whirlwind of feelings and she did not know what to do or how to control the way she was feeling. She took a long deep breath and again took another long shower to wake her up she still felt a little drowsy from her medication she should not have taken it that late in the day very bright she thought to herself.

The day seemed to fly by for her, maybe it was because all she did was lounge about most of the day she was still hurt and confused by what had happened with her brother. She did not think Mark would ever do anything to hurt her not intentionally but at the same time wasn't that what he had done she thought to herself.

She had seen his text but was not ready to talk to him yet, he had put her through so much in such little time but at the same time, she still could not bring herself to hate him either. She sighed biting her lip as she made a pot of coffee that she never really touched. It was a simple text just asking her what she wanted for dinner, but she had ignored it. Part of her had felt guilty the other part of her said to herself it's what he deserves.

She tucked a strand of blond hair behind her ear as she lay on the sofa still feeling a little groggy she reminded herself with a mental note never to take this medication late in the morning. She yawned and then went up to her room to find something to wear which was no easy feat because even what she wore upset Mark as of late...

She changed into an older outfit of hers, the only thing she owned that wasn't slightly tight anymore was his tee shirts and some of hers, but she wanted to wear something semi-nice for once. She came back down to the living room and tried to control her racing heart knowing she had to face her brother at some point.

She barely registered her brother coming into the house, she was in and out of sleep the medication still a bit in her system. She heard his voice and did not realize how hungry she was, she sat up on the sofa and smiled at him. She knew her brother worked hard and she had always respected him for that, she loved him more for that.

She walked towards him to help him with the bags but did not really know what to say he handed her the bottle of wine and the food and then they both walked towards the kitchen together.

His sister had come out of the living room, he smiled at her as she did

“Hey. Got you something” he said as he handed her the bottle of wine. It wasn’t any kind of fancy wine or anything but it was a sign of her age. Even if he was her big bro, she was not a baby.

“I was thinking while I was stuck at work that we should watch that ‘Euphoria’ everyone is talking about” he told her. He smiled to himself though, because he had heard there was a lot of nudity in it, and a lot of dick shots. He was super curious how she would handle seeing a dick on tv after the struggle she had put up to avoid seeing his dick

That memory made his cock throb

“Grab a couple glasses” he told her as he took the food into the family room and set it on the coffee table. As he did so he let his eyes wander over his sitter in her outfit. The shirt she wore outlined her shape nicely, but was not too tight, and her jeans fit her well. Nothing to provocative, maybe she had listened and learned

Back