My brother the Dom (open for one male pm first)

He had let her go and she laid there. Still bent over the bathroom counter. She was sobbing softly, and he looked up to see tears down her cheek as she asked what he wanted.

He wanted her

“I don’t hate you. I love you. I don’t ever want you to leave” he said in a voice that was almost breathless as he stared down at her. He was torn, seeing just how much he had crossed the line, his eyes dipping down to her ass, where the skin was red and irritated.

He felt his cock throb at the curve of her cheeks, the way the thong slimmed down to part her ass, then widened just enough to cover the swell of her sex.

“I don’t know what I want from you sis” he said as his eyes drifted back up to hers

“But I do know that I don’t want anyone else to have it” he told her in a voice a little louder.

“I don’t want them to have the slightest clue of how beautiful you are and how Amazing your body is. So one day you can give all of that to the right man. That man will be the luckiest man on earth” he said out loud, but internally he continued ‘….that man is going to be me’

Then his hand lowered down to her side, softly. He gently slid his hand up to her shoulder, trying to pull her back up so she would look at him, she resisted.

he turned and left, closing the door that opened to his bedroom as he left.

Because if he hadn’t, he would have taken her. So that no man could take what was his

Most girls would have bolted when he let them go, but not her for some reason she felt frozen in place, part shock, part humiliation, part confusion, and part she did not want to run. She was lost in her thoughts for a moment, replaying what had just happened in the last hour or so. She did not want him to see her this way, broken and lost, but yet here they both were.

She slightly turned to look at him, she hated that he had seen her cry she had always been so strong for him, now look at her she thought, he probably thought she was pathetic at this moment in time.

When he told her he didn't hate her, she felt a little better even if still very hurt, confused, and angry. Her heart felt a little bit more at ease when he told her, he loved her but she wasn't sure if at this moment in time she believed or trusted him, even if she just wanted him to take her in his strong arms at the moment, she would not allow that at the moment. She bit her lip when he told her, he never wanted her to leave and she wanted to believe that was true but right now she was not sure of anything. Her pert ass was still very red and still stung, and her shoulder from the way he had held her, maybe she should not have slapped him she thought to herself, but he had humiliated her and she had finally had enough.

She could not meet his eyes yet, for her face had already been so readable, especially to her brother, and right now she was not ready to face that.

She was even more torn when he told her he didn't know what he wanted from her, then why was he doing all of this she wondered to herself.

She was a little more than confused at his next words, but she knew exactly what he meant because, in all honesty, she did not want anyone else to have it either, but this was wrong so very wrong she thought to herself.

She felt the heat rise in her cheeks, her heart pounding and she was trying to control the feelings that were coursing through her body. She shook her head this was sweet and crazy all at the same time, what the hell parallel universe was she in right now she thought to herself. She smiled inwardly at his comment, but did not or could not speak at the moment, she was once again lost inside her head.

She flinched a little when he lowered his hand down her side gently, it was a gentle touch this time but she was still a little scared at the moment. She could not help but resist she needed time to herself.

It was strange watching him leave her room and close the door, rarely did she close the door she trusted her brother, but at the moment she was grateful that he did close her door.

She gathered herself and her thoughts in her bathroom, as she stripped her torn shirt off and peeled off the skirt, throwing the shirt in the trash and the skirt in the wash, she peeled her thong from her ass and threw it in the wash, she pulled on one of her brothers t-shirts he had given her a while back, it hugged her curves and went down to the top of her knees. https://pin.it/8W1Wq5QrC

She then found herself going back through her bathroom and tapping lightly on his door, she must be insane after what just happened she thought to herself.

She knocks on the door and hears him tell her to come in, She can see that he is conflicted. "Mark, I'm sorry I smacked you, I just, you wouldn't, please don't be mad at me." She did not know why she was apologizing she hadn't done anything wrong but at the same time, she could not stand if he ever hated her or was angry with her. "Can I come in?" She asks softly.

He has closed the door behind him, unable to believe what had just happened. What he’d just seen

What he’d felt!

The image of his sister bent over in front of him, and the feel. He could steel feel the way the soft mound of her sex had felt against him through the thin material of her thong, and his shorts

He swallowed hard, stepping into his room, he didn’t bother to turn in the light as he flopped into his bed, turning halfway through to land on his back.

His hand went down to his shorts as he remembered the way her tits had looked as she had stepped up and slapped him.

How didn’t she understand how careful she needed to be!!

He thought to himself furiously, as his hand slipped to his cock, running it over his shorts as he ached for release.

Just then he heard her tap at his doir

She timidly opened it, and he looked at the way her frame was outlined by the light, his hand still gripping his member, he felt it throb in his hand as he let it rest there, just being casual and trying to cover the tent

“Come in” he said in a gruff voice.

“I know. I’m sorry I……” he trailed off thing of what he’d done.

“I’m just always so scared for you. Your all I have “ he told her as he his eyes drifted over the way she filled out his old shirt

“Hell you even look hot in my old shirt” he said trying to joke

She stood at his door debating on what she was even doing, most girls would have run out the door, screamed, or wanted nothing at all to do with him after what had just happened, yet here she was about to knock on his door. She shakes her head trying to gather her thoughts, she feels so stupid right now.

She could not have denied that having him so close to her however had sent several exciting even though fearful shivers throughout her.

She had no idea what Mark may have been thinking she was sure he hadn't meant to hurt her she thought to herself. She was feeling so many things, but confusion was the main thing that kept coming to her time and time again.

She knew she should have just gotten a shower and gone to bed and tried not to think of what just happened, but if she did not do or say what was on her mind she would never be able to sleep.

She bit her lip and gathered her courage before she hurried and debated between locking the bathroom door and locking herself away.

Come on just knock on the fucking door she thought to herself.

Just relax you aren't being stupid for doing this, the last thing she wanted was for her big brother to be upset with her, even if she had every right to be upset with him.

Her tap was light, but firm at the same time letting him know that she was there, normally she would have just walked in but this felt different she thought to herself.

She did not notice anything really as she shyly looked at him, the confusion evident in her bright blue eyes as she looked at him tenderly. She would not just walk in, she would wait for him to tell her to do so.

His voice was gruffer than she was used to, but at the same time it turned her on more than it should have, but that was something for another time she thought to herself something was wrong with her, she thought as she scolded herself inwardly, this is your brother, the man that just spanked you, twisted your arm behind your back, what the hell kind of person was she, she asked herself.

She could tell he was still fighting his conflict about what he had done to her. His apology however was something she was not expecting.

She looked at him gently and took a deep breath, he was all she had as well, but at the same time there had to be a line and he had already crossed that tonight.

She blushed at his comment about his shirt and absent-mindedly looked down at it. "It's comfy." That was all she said. "May I sit?" She asked pointing to the edge of the bed.

Was it possible she didn’t know?

Her blond hair shimmered in the fluorescent light as she moved into his room. There wasn’t a large distance between his bed and the door, but he watched her close the distance none the less. He watched the sway of her hips, and he could even note the jiggle of her breasts in one of his shirts, of course it was Jammie’s for her, but he couldn’t help but notice how low the neckline went, and how much thigh was showing

He only half asked himself as he watched her come in. The light from the bathroom door cut across her profile. The shirt was loose and baggy, but her profile showed a full chest.

And he had seen that chest, just moments ago.

His cock throbbed under his hand again

“Yeah sure. Sit where you’d like” he said, not wanting to move. But finding his blood beginning to boil again. And he found himself becoming agitated as she closed the last few steps.

The scent of her washed over him and it seemed to be the embodiment of home. The thing he needed in his life more than anything.

It was all the things about her

“I think we need to talk….” He told her with a half smile as he waited for her to sit down

She had been so confused by everything that happened but she loved her brother, and needed him that she just did not want to think of him angry with her, how pathetic was she, she thought to herself.

She usually always wore her hair down, the only time she wore it up was if she went to the gym on campus, or when she was overheated, and she knew her brother liked it that way. She walked to the bed a little more than apprehensive and she was sure that Mark would be able to see that. She did not think twice about changing into his shirt, nor did she really think anything of it either, but then again she was unaware of her own body and herself, she was still very innocent in a lot of ways, albeit how book smart she may be.

She wasn't sure why she had even decided to come to his room, she did but at the same time, she should have in a sense waiting until the morning. She looked at him rather shyly a little nervous at the same time. She smiled softly at him, well as best she could anyway considering everything that had happened between the two of them.

She could tell a million thoughts were racing through his mind as much as they were in hers.

She sighed not knowing what to say to her brother at this point, everything was so confusing for her and she did not know how to make sense of any of this.

She smiled gently as she walked to the edge of the bed but she was wondering why he still looked so conflicted. Was he still mad at her she wondered, that hurt her more than anything, but she had to keep all of this to herself, she did not want to make him even more angry than he already was if that was even possible. He seemed annoyed maybe he did not want her there.

She bit her lip still unsure of what to say to him, she was conflicted and did not want to make matters worse. She looked away for a moment not wanting to meet his eyes that may be mad at her.

She looked back and met his eyes finally.

She sat down on the edge of the bed.

She nodded her head in agreement.

"I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me anymore." She said innocently her bright blue eyes feining back tears she hoped he wouldn't notice.

He watched her lower herself to the edge of the bed down by his feet. He watched as it pulled the shirt higher on her thighs, the curve of her ass almost exposed

“I would t be so mad if you just listened. You act like you know things. But you don’t. You don’t understand how….how hard it can be to hold back, for me….men, I mean men” he said as his eyes pulled up from her thighs to catch hers.

“I don’t want to be mad. But you don’t listen. “ he said as he set up. His hand reaching out and resting on her bare thigh. His heart thundered at the silky heat of her flesh.

“I’m sorry if I hurt you, but I have to make you understand just how dangerous men are. How an extra inch of skin can turn a bible thumper into a booty humper. “ his joke was lame. But he wanted to break the ice a little bit.

“And I don’t know how to telll you or show you” he said. His hand squeezed her thigh, and he slid it even higher. Her skin felt soooooo amazing.

“Even just this can make a man want more. Want to see just a little more. “ he said. His hand brushing higher, up against the shirt, and he pushed it higher.

“Little things like this feel so good, and the site can just override my mind, I mean a man’s mind” he told her as his heart began racing faster again, and he felt his cock throb beneath his shorts

He decided to show her. His other hand grabbed hers, and pulled into his shorts, pressing her palm against his rigid shaft.

“Do you see. I bet you never imagined a little leg could have such an effect!”

She was aware that his eyes were not leaving her only making her that much more aware, but he still seemed off to her. The way she sat made the tee shirt rise a little but she was with her brother so she felt safe.

She looked at him, so he was still mad at her even if she had more of a right to be angry. He made her feel like a child when he spoke to her and she hated that, but she did not have much more energy to argue with him. She sighed to herself. She noticed that his eyes were darker than normal and noticed how his voice was another octave deeper as well.

“I don’t want you to be mad either.” She said softly as she looked away. “I do listen mark, I just don’t always agree.” She said with a long deep breath. She couldn’t meet his eyes now, she still was so damn confused. She gasped when she felt his hand on her bare thigh. She didn’t push him away but at the same time her heart raced, after what happened she was slightly intimidated.

At least he apologized kind of she thought. She couldn’t help but smile at his joke, as she shook her head. “Mark I understand what you’re saying but I also am not like the other girls.” She said softly.

She looked at him confused again by his next statement. Her breathing hitched as he squeezed her thigh and started moving up more, this was her brother clearly she could trust him she thought to herself. The room was quiet aside from there talking and breathing and the pounding of her heart.

She thought maybe he was just trying to show her something she was not sure. She bit her lip trying not to think too much of this. The more he pushed up her shirt, she shivered, trying to control her feelings.

She finally met his eyes biting her lip her emotions splayed perfectly on her face, she should try to pull away none of this was making any sense to her, she didn’t want to anger him once more.

She felt like all of her nerves endings were on fire. She gasped when he grabbed her hand and put it down his pants her small hand against his hard cock.

“Mark!” She said more stunned and confused than anything.

He held her hand there, his member pulsing under the feel of her hand.

It filled his head with need.

“You had no idea did you?” He asked with a bit of a smile, and an edge to his voice that was ….hungry.

“Did you think a little thigh could do that. Is that what you wanted it to do?” He asked as he leaned closer

“After driving me crazy in there,” his head shifting towards the bathroom door, “it wasn’t enough and you wanted to see just how far you could push me didn’t you” he asked with a disturbing grin

“Yeah I bet you did” he said as the hand on her thigh slid up, pushing her shirt higher and higher, his finger tips on fire at the feel of her skin.

“And now your going to understand what happens with this” he said as he over her hand up and down the shaft of his member.

“Tell me sis. What do you know about cock” he asked with a smile as the hand on her thigh reached her waist, the shirt sliding up under her hips beginning to expose the round form of her ass.

“this is what you neeed to learn” he told her as he licked his lips hungrily.

“life can be hard, and so can its lessons

She wanted to move her hand away but her brother was holding it firm there, a million thoughts were going through her head.

She looked away confused not wanting to meet his penetrating eyes.

No idea about what she wondered to herself unsure what he meant. His voice one again drew another octave higher and she tried to control the well she wasn’t sure what she was actually feeling at the moment.

She shook her head no not sure what it was he wanted her to say. Again he was scaring her she thought to herself but still did not try and pull away. She jumped back a little when he leaned forward towards her.

“I don’t understand why your acting this way I apologized your my brother I didn’t do anything to entice you, you spanked me remember, you bent my arm back!” She was becoming a little more than frantic now.

“Mark please, what the hell is wrong with you!” She yelled when he started to use her small hand to rub his shaft up and down.

She looked away once more embarrassed and humiliated for the third time this evening. “You know I am a virgin mark.” She said tears once more starting to fill her eyes as she tried to control her feelings.

She then tried to pull her hand away and pull away from him at the same time, the fear evident in her dark blue eyes.

She felt her heart pounding at the last sentence he said. “Mark please…” she managed to gasp out .

He smiled, letting her hand go

“Wow, sorry sis. I didn’t know you are a virgin” he said as she pulled her hand back. He still had his hand on her thigh.

And as his eyes met hers he decided on something else.

He patted the bed beside her, as he shifted over, making room for her

“Come on lay down with me. You remember how we used to snuggle when we first were on our own and I couldn’t afford the heat?” He asked as he shifted gears. His heart was still thundering in hsnchest and he could steel feel her skin on his, where he had made her touch his cock.

“ he let his hand slide around her back, up to her shoulder and he slowly pulled herddown to lay beside him. He wasn’t rough, just firmly insistent

“Remember?” He asked as he left his arm over her shoulder, letti by it slide down to her waist, and he pulled her closer to him.

“Just stay with me. Just tonight? I’m promise I’ll stop being all crazy” he whispered into her ear where her head was now in front of his on the pillow.

He could feel the smoooth skin of her thighs against his as he shifted

His hips turned and he could feel the press of his hard on against the soft swrlll of her ass.

“This is very nice” he said as he settled in

She took a long deep breath when he let her hand go, she did not want to act scared of him, because she loved him and she knew he loved her.

She looked at him when he said he was sorry. "Of course, I am a virgin Mark, you've taught me everything." She said softly looking a little hurt that he would think anything else. She moved her hand back but not hastily or angry even. She did not think much about having his hand on her thigh.

When their eyes met, she saw the softness in his once more, god was she confused she thought to herself.

She bit her lip but moved to sit beside him she must be crazy she thought to herself.

Should she lay down with him she wondered to herself, but she was tired of fighting with him. She did remember she thought to herself it was when she first realized she had more than a sisterly love for him, but she would never act on her feelings. She was shyly biting her lip remembering all those nights. She sighed to herself but realized also that she wanted to be close to her brother again, even though this entire night he had embarrassed and humiliated her.

She knew she should have said no, but she just did not have the energy to be able to do so, and she had missed being this close to Mark as well. She didn't fight him and allowed him to pull her down to lay beside him.

He sounded as if this was something he truly needed more than wanted she thought to herself. She finally nodded her head in agreement. She could not help but smile when he told her he would stop acting all crazy.

She loved the firm feeling of his hand on her, he had true man's hands, not like the college boys who always tried to pick her up.

She felt him turn slightly and could feel the hardness of his cock against her ass, but she said nothing her heart just pounding.

She could feel her heavy breathing and pounding heart against her chest. "It is." That was all she could say and she would be a liar if she said it did not feel good to be in his arms.

Her warmth seeped through him.

Where they touched he felt complete. He let his hand slide from her shoulder to her stomach, and he pulled her close to him, aware of just how close those magnificent breasts were.

He took a long deep breath, drinking in her scent. She shifted slightly and he felt the way her rump shifted against hus cock

He smiled at her response, as he let his mind wander back to when they had really last been like that. That was years back before she had started to blossom and he had said he needed his own room. This, of course, was exactly why.

As the thoughts ran through his mind, the scent of her and the feel of her lulled him.

Soon his breathing was long and deep as sleep took him.

She had always been a very deep sleeper especially when stressed or when it had been a long day, when she was younger after the accident she had to take medication to sleep and she had to sleep with her brother because she had nightmares, she still had them but they were few and far between now.

However, she always felt safer and content in her brother's arms. He hadn't held her like this in a very long time, and even after everything he had just done to her, she craved this closeness with him. She found herself snuggling deeper into his arms.

She closed her eyes, feeling more and more content the feelings of anger towards him were slowly slipping away from her now. As she shifted her tee shirt would rise up more and more and she felt him pressed against her but she thought nothing of it.

She missed this she thought to herself, she missed him actually he worked so much and she was consumed in her school work they rarely spent time together. She remembered when he told her he needed her own room, it had hurt her at the time but she had also understood.

She felt him falling asleep as she had.

Through the night however the loose tee had risen further and further up her thighs and was revealing her tight ass to him as she had kicked the blanket from her, feeling hot in the middle of the night, the tee had also risen a little down her chest revealing the top flesh, and her nipples were hardened in the night as well, she was still tucked firmly in her brother's arms, as she slept very soundly but she was moving against him in her sleep and it was causing him to stir and he had noticed that the blanket was no longer covering her.

He slowly came too, feeling her shift against him.

They had fallen asleep with the bathroom light on and door open. The soft light shimmered off her blond hair, he lifted his head, to see her face and check to make sure she was still sleeping.

Her eyes were closed, and his slipped done to her chest, and he swallowed.

Somehow her shirt was caught up around his arm that was around her waist. The neckline was pulled low one breast halfway threatening to spill out of the open top. He could see where her nipple pressed against the fabric, just a hair away from the neckline.

She shifted, her hips wriggling, and that’s when he looked lower. He could see how the shirt had been pulled lower, but the bottoms, well this were wriggling up. In fact he saw nothing but bare thigh.

His cock throbbed, and he shift, feeling the thin material of his shorts rubbing against her. Her skin

He leaned up a little , to get a better view of her slowly heaving cleavage. Each breath caused the round flesh to come torturously close to getting free.

He was glad that he was so much bigger than her, so the neckline on his shirt was massive for her. And just as he twisted his wrist, pulling the neckline lower , she shifted again. In doing so, he heard the soft tearing sound as the old shirt tore.

One tremendous orb spilled free, wiggling deliciously as it did. He shifted his hips and groaned as his now rigid cock slid against her ass.

He shifted again. He did it more, and as he jumped her bare ass, he watched her breast jiggle in the low light.

The entire situation was massively arousong, and it did not take him long before he felt his cock throb in his shorts as he shuddered into her, as one of the most maxing orgasms he ever had rocked his body.

He dropped his head back down to the pillow, and fell back to sleep as he caught his breath

She slept soundly more than she had in a very long time.

She dreamt of her brother that evening and not in the way his sister should be dreaming of him. She dreamt of being with him, him being her first, him loving her, but also taking what he wanted or rather demanding what he wanted, she would never act on any of that however.

She would never had any inkling of what her brother would do right next to her.

A part of her was stirring more and more against him, more so due to the dreams she was having, then again she always was a squirmer when sleeping. She was squirming more and more against him unaware of doing so and unaware of the effect she was having on him. She probably should have worn something different to bed but then again she wouldn't have thought anything of what she was wearing.

If she knew the way her brother was looking at her, she was sure that she would have chosen a very different outfit to wear to bad that evening. She sighed in her sleep. She continued moving and wriggling in her sleep as well.

Had she woken up right now she would feel her brother's hard cock pressed against her tight ass.

In a sense she was in a very deep sleep, but she continued her writhing aside from him and continued sleeping deeply, her breathing hard and fast. The shirt was loose on her considering it had been his at one point in time.

If she only knew the way her brother was leering at her, she would probably freak out all over again, or would she after the dreams she had been having. She was one of those people who tossed and turned but remained sleeping. When she woke she would notice that her shirt would be turned.

She was breathing deeply as she slept her breast rising and falling intently as she did so. Again if she were to wake up she would not be able to miss her brother's arousal for her. She moaned a little in her sleep when her brother shifted but never woke up. Her eyes stayed tightly shut.

The next morning would be confusing as to why her shirt was torn.

The morning came and she noticed that Mark was still sleeping she decided to get a quick shower and make breakfast. As she climbed out of bed she wondered why her shirt was torn, what the hell she thought as she looked at Mark, she would ask him when he woke. She took a quick shower and changed https://pin.it/7s02WK4m4 then headed downstairs to make breakfast.

Mark was slow to rise

He felt his sister slip away from him but he was too tired to register it on a conscious level.

His mind was filled with dreams from the nights experiences. They way her breast had jostled. The moment he had been brave enough to feel her breast had fled him when she shifted. So he felt an ache to do just that.

In his dreams he fondled her breasts and had his way with them. His sister becoming subservient and obedient to all his fantasies and lusts.

The idea of actually filling that warm soft slot that he had ground himself against earlier. The round rump pressing against his hips as he leaned into her, filing her with every bit of cock he could

He shifted, the sheets sliding off of his torso and waist. His dreams were very explicit, the bulge in his underwear growing as he slept on, oblivious of what his sister was up to

She wanted to do something nice for her brother, even if last night was still very confusing to her, so she thought breakfast would be just the thing, it was the weekend so neither had work or classes.

She didn't want to wake him so she would let him rest until she was all finished up with breakfast then she would head up and wake him up to come down and enjoy his meal.

She had so many thoughts running through her head as she made eggs, pancakes, bacon, toast, coffee, and fresh juice, she was if nothing else a great cook, it was a great trait she had gotten from their mother. She took a deep breath and when the coffee finished she poured herself a cup still thinking about why her shirt was torn. It was probably nothing she thought. She loved cooking it was one of her favorite pastimes.

She drank her coffee in silence as she waited for the food to be ready. She wanted nothing more than to have things back to normal, but would anything feel normal after last night?

She took a deep breath as she set the table and finished up. She made the plates for the two of them and headed upstairs to wake him up.

As she walked back into the bedroom she made note of the way his sheets had slid off of his body and she felt her own beating heart. She could see his hardness through the thin fabric of his boxer shorts.

She tried looking away but couldn't, okay get yourself together, she got out of her head and lightly shook him. "Mark wake up, I made us breakfast." She said softly.

Mark grumbled, the world seeming to shudder as he looked up from his sisters tremendous breasts. He had one in his mouth, tongue hungrily slathering her rigid nipple as his other hand slipped around her waist to grope at her ass.

The dream began to fade away as he felt the movement of his lid, where her hand was gently shaking his knee.

His eyes only partly opened, his gaze drifted up from her hand, following her arm until the drooping neckline came into view. He felt his cock throb again as he remembered how hard he had to fight himself last night in order to keep from fondling her. He knew if he had started, he would have lost control.

He shifted on the bed turning, his leg bumping her arm. She had been supporting herself some with the hand in his leg, and his sudden movement cause her to spill onto the bed. She sort of spilled forward as her face landed directly on his boxer clad cock.

In his half woken stupor he recalled the dream. Not sure if whether he was really awake or not, his hand slid over her head, and he held her face down on his groin.

“Oh my sis..” he mumbled in a sleepy voice as his other hand reached down towards his boxers, and his hand began to pull his cock out

She just could not look away, but she needed to this was her damn brother for god's sake and it was wrong to be invading his privacy this way, but it wasn't as if she was touching him, or trying anything after all, she was just innocently looking after all. She could see he was dreaming of something but she just wasn't sure what it might be about, but she was fine with that she did not need to know.

She was having a bit of a hard time waking him up which was frustrating for her, but at the same time, she wanted him to be able to eat.

She could see that he was starting to come to, but that he was still having a hard time waking up, it was as if his dream was too good to wake up from. She looked at him. "Wakey, wakey Mark." She said as she gently shook him once more. Must be some dream she thought to herself.

She felt as he turned as if he was ignoring her voice trying to wake him up. She gasped when she fell into the bed rather awkwardly at that. Oh dear Jesus she thought to herself as her face landed right at his hard cock, the embarrassment she felt at that moment was too much for her to handle.

She needed to move and fast she thought to herself. She was not fast enough, he had to be dreaming she thought to herself when he grabbed her head and held her face down near his hard cock.

"Mark! Wake the hell up!" She yelled and went to pull away, he had to be dreaming right she thought to herself.

Get heard her yelling, but it felt good. The way her body felt pressed against his thigh. And her face against his cock.

He let his eyes open a little wider and he chuckled.

‘Oh calm down’ he said, but didn’t let go.

“I saw you looking at my morning wood” he said, then shifted his hips so It shifted against her face.

His other hand was still slipped into his boxers.

“ so I thought you’d like a closer look” he said with a grin. Then in a deft move of his hand, the head an a few inches of thick veiny shaft slipped out in the open.

His cock was no longer trapped under her face. With a last shift of his hand, the thick 8 inch cock, thickly veined and standing straight. Her face was so close he thought she could see his pounding heart in his cock.

She stopped struggling as his meat filled her view.

“Tell me sis. Is this the first covk you’ve seen in real life. You said you’re a virgin. So what do you know ?” He asked. The hand on her head not releasing pressure as he held her there, cock throbbing an inch from her beautiful face

This could not be happening she thought to herself, wondering why all this crazy shit kept happening to her. She tried to pull herself away. Dammit, he was strong, she thought to herself.

She noticed when his eyes opened and he chuckled, she was going to kill her big brother she thought to herself.

Calm down, calm down she thought to herself what the hell Mark she thought you calm the fuck down.

She knew now part of him had only been pretending to sleep, he was fucking crazy that's all that could be said right about now.

She wanted to look away but the way he was holding it there made her unable to.

That sexy grin of his, she thought to herself, it was not as if she had never thought about her brother this way, but that could be all that it was, was thoughts. "Mark...'' She gasped and once again slightly tried to pull away.

All she was trying to do was something nice for her brother, yet again here she was in a very embarrassing spot with her brother once more. She knew Mark was big, but seeing his cock up close and personal was another thing altogether. She pulled away slightly once more but he was holding her firmly but not enough to hurt her.

She didn't struggle anymore.

She looked up at him as he began to speak. He knew it was, he knew the type of girl she was. Her heart was racing she knew he had to have been able to hear it. "Mark, please." She said softly. He was still holding her firm as he awaited her answer. "You know I haven't." She said and tried pulling away getting frustrated with him once more.

He held her still.

‘look at it. Get a good look” he said as his hand on the base shifted, and he waved his cock back and forth in front of her eyes.

“You wanted to see it didn’t you?” He asked her as he felt her struggling, and his hand held firm.

“Tell me what do you think of it” he asked, his grip tightening as she tried to ignore him and just seemed to beg him to stop.

“This will all be easier if you don’t fight me and just answer the question “ he told her as his frustration grew. And before he really thought about what he was doing, his hand shifted, and his cock gently smacked her on the cheek

“Answer” he said half chuckling and half mortified with himself

What the fuck was he doing? Yeah he was horny as hell. Yes his gorgeous sister was all he wanted. Yes, she had been in his arms last night and yes she had the worlds most beautiful titties.

But that didn’t make this ok at all.

And none of that mattered. He wanted her so bad. He needed to cum so bad. He needed to her to make him cum. He was going to explode.

He knew it was wrong, but that was over ridden by the thundering of his heart and the boiling blood in his veins.

“I was thinking and I have an idea “ he told her with a wicked smile, and then his hand shifted again, and his cock slowly slid back and forth over her cheek and he moaned at the feel of her smooth skin.

“I’m gonna show you everything you need to know about men. What to be scared of, what to embrace, and how to please a man without having sex. “ he said, but even as he said it, he knew he was going to have her. He would take her for himself, so whatever happened. He w oh of always have her. But slowly at first.

“So tell me. What do you think of my cock?”

Mark was not acting like her brother anymore, he was more like Dr. Jekly and Mr. Hyde she thought to herself holding her there firmly but not enough to hurt her this time.

She shook her head no when he told her to look at it, more of embarrassment really than anger. "Mark, please.'' Again she pleaded but did not fight to get away like she had the night before, she was not sure what in the hell was going on maybe she was still dreaming she thought to herself, but no this was definantly not any kind of dream she had ever had before.

Mark simply put has lost his mind this time, she thought to herself as she lightly bit her lip, trying not to think of what was happening. This time she did find herself struggling a bit to try and move but again he held her firm, he was far too strong for her.

She gasped as he tightened his grip and now it was slightly starting to hurt, but she said nothing, aside pleading in a sense for him to let her up.

She heard that tone change in his voice once more as she tried to turn away, ignoring the answer he was seeking from her. His cock was so close to her mouth now, hard against her cheek, she closed her eyes as if making it seem as if this was not happening.

She shook her head no when he told her to answer, this was not happening she tried and reminded herself.

She wanted to scream, but she did not think he was trying to hurt or scare her, but then again what the hell was all this she thought to herself as she bit her lip. She had always loved her brother, but right now he was making that hard for her, or rather confusing for her. She squirmed once more but just felt his grip tighten every time she did so. She breathed heavily, and her heart was pounding against her chest, she just wanted to cry but at the same time, tears would not come.

She sighed to herself and wanted to pull away but what was the use she thought to herself he was just too strong for her.

She looked away again trying to avoid his cock that was pressed firmly against her cheek. As much as she had always been in love with her brother, she had always known it was wrong, and this was wrong ten fold she thought to herself. She was trying to control her breathing and how she was feeling but it was becoming harder and harder by the moment. She just closed her eyes again, fuck me she thought to herself.

She was starting to shake a little, was it fear or something else, she was not sure anymore.

She did not like where this was going she thought to herself when he told her that he had an idea, she didn't want to know where this was going either.

His next words went right through her at the mention that he was going to show her everything she needed to know about men. She looked at him stunned, was he really this crazy she thought to herself once more, how many times had she asked this question since last night she wondered. She tried again to pull away, but nope he was holding her too tightly. She just kind of stayed there for a moment more. Dammit did he have to be so strong she wondered. Fucking brute.

"Mark, please, I am your sister." She finally stated as she looked away from his cock and him.

Back