Tessa.. and the pharmacist (pm open for one guy)

I enjoyed being the center of attention much more than I thought I would and I could not get enough, my tight cunt was proof of that. I could feel everyone else's eyes on me only thrilling me that much more as they watched my master play with my drenched cunt that was only for you. I love how in control you are of everything around you, how you dominate the room, and how others are superior to you, it was only making me want you that much more. My breathing was heavy my heart was pounding and the need inside of me was building more and more and more, I knew I needed you, wanted you and soon I would have you. I sigh and tell myself to have self-control counting to ten in my head once more, to regain myself again. Having all these eyes on me as you pleasured me with your fingers, was making me lose my mind, and knowing I was all yours was enough for me for the night, if you said goodbye tonight I would always have this moment.

I wanted to show you just how much I wanted you, by taking your cock deep in my throat allowing you to choke me and use my mouth in all the ways you wanted, but for now, I had to be patient I think to myself. The way you held my leash firmly, but looked so gently at me had me smiling with a joy I had never quite felt before.

I loved my leash and collar it made me know I was yours and made me want to be your pet, your only kitten from now on. Never before had my cunt been this hot, this wet, this ready for another man, and I doubt any man would have ever compared to you I think to myself, scratch that I know they never would.

I was grateful that he didn't seem angry at my interruption. Anytime you call me kitten another rush of juices flows from my tight pussy, and shivers run up and down my spine, I wanted and needed more, but scolded myself in my head for being impatient, but as you said those words, I find myself grinding my pussy against your fingers wanting to feel you, no needing to feel you deeper. I could not wait for the moment, I would have your cock in my hot and needy and wanting throat, or the moment you would fuck me hard and fast, and all the other delicious things you would do to me.

I look back at you, batting my eyelashes innocently even though there wasn't an ounce of innocence in my words, but you could hear the desire and the way I worshipped you in my tone and my cunt. I was stunned that other men had asked what kind of woman this was, but at the moment I only cared to be your woman, your kitten, your slut, your everything.

I nearly orgasm on the spot hearing you say Daddy, tingles of electricity shoot through me and my juices are now running down your fingers, and I cannot hide the desire in my eyes, even if I wanted to... I thought you calling me kitten turned me on but you saying daddy would like that, elicited things inside of me that I have never felt before or possibly would feel again.

I feel empty when you pull your fingers from my sopping wet cunt. I smile at your words, and at you, wanting you to know how much I needed and wanted you and only you. I did not care who was watching all that mattered was you and I, and how much I wanted this, and you. I slowly take my tongue and lap at the fingertips as a kitten might do, then I lick the inside of your palm, and then slowly I take each finger deep in my throat and suck my juices from you. I look at you softly. "Thank you, Daddy," I say loud enough for the entire room to hear.

I am practically preening when you tell me that I was a good girl. I was surprised you remembered that I thought to myself, I had told you at work one night about my dancing and after we closed the pharmacy you asked me to show you a few moves and I did. I do exactly as asked and hold the pose with ease, years of training, and keeping up with my workouts keep me in shape to stay loving what I do. I bite my lip as I watch you kneel before me, the position almost sent me to a tizzy, seeing you looking up at me. My cunt is so hot right now, I can feel the heat between my thighs I can feel the juices running down those same thighs, I could feel you worshipping my cunt, my clit erect and hard in need. "Oh, Daddy." I find myself moaning, wondering if that would get me punished, and even that somehow excited me.

“Thank you Daddy” I knew it would resonate, and I love how quickly and naturally you adopt the name, just like you did Kitten. I know we will use other names, but Daddy and Kitten evoke the most intense reaction, the greatest passion!

Every man moans as you lick my hand and suck every bit of your own, copious juces off each finger. How your lips latch y finger, and slide all the way down, slowly, sensuously, every man in the room wishes It was his cock.

Let them wish, fantasize even, but it will never happen, they will never enjoy your sweet mouth, while alternatively, I plan to enjoy exactly that, tonight!

I love how you lick your lips as taste yourself, I have no doubt that you are exactly that good, and I am about to find out for myself. “Your welcome Kitten… Now…” And I tell you exactly what I want you to do, to open yourself completely, your body nearly impossibly on display for me to enjoy.

The ease and grace you assume the position, the pride with which you display yourself, the strength and flexibility portending a lover extraordinaire. “Oh My God!” One of the women moans, and finds herself dropping to her knees to take out her master, not knowing how to otherwise express the urgency of the lust you provoke.

I grip your ankle, held in the air, you don’t wobble or strain, you are amazing. Slowly I kiss down your entire leg, your ankle, your calf, your thigh and finally as i take a knee, your slit. It was ironic that I had said earlier that we would not be performing tonight, for that is exactly what we are doing now, and it will be difficult for any act to match the rapt attention we hold our audience.

Yet I know longer care, I am not focusing or concentrating about anything but you, this pose, and how incredible you look, taste and feel. My lips find your pussy, my tongue buries into yor slit, and up and down, up and down I like you.

”Oh Fuck… Ohhhh… Fuuucck!!!”

I want you to exult, enjoy as I eat you, enjoy you, but i have been fucking you for nearly the last twenty minutes, so now my lips latch on your clit, sucking, enjoying, as my tongue teases and massages your clit. Sucking and licking it, faster and faster, grabbing your ass to pull your cunt tighter… there is not a person in this room who doesn’t want to see you cum, but it is my command that will make the difference. “Cum for me Kitten.. cum to Daddy!”

I was surprised at how much calling you daddy truly turned me on, I was losing control quicker than I wanted to so I started to count in my head a technique I often used to ground myself and to control my orgasms as well. I hoped I was everything you hoped for I think in my head trying not to let my insecurities get the best of me.

The moans in the room, only make me that much hotter for you, knowing they are envying what I am doing for you and to you, I knew now that there would not be anything I would not do had you asked me. I can imagine other men want me, I can feel it, but my cunt, my entire body is yours, I want you to own me in every way possible.

I want to please you the way you have pleased me but I had to have a little patience and control, even if you were making my control fly out the window at the moment, I have never been so hot and wanted and needed in a very long time.

I lick my lips and give you a seductive smile as I do so never allowing my eyes from your own. The way you say kitten makes more juices flow out of my hot cunt, so needy and ready for you. Yes in this moment I knew that there was not anything I would not do for you, all you would ever have to do was tell me or ask and I would give it to you.

I got into the position you asked of me with ease, dancing paid off I laughed to myself, and I was a very flexible woman as it was. I was stunned and pleased at one of the women's voices knowing they were just as aroused by me and by you as well. I am only watching you, only wanting you, at the moment I did not care that people were watching us, I matter of fact took pride that we were making everyone in this room as crazy as you were making me.

I sigh deeply as you take my ankle supporting me ever so slightly, but I hold the perfect balance. I gasp and moan and purr at each kiss you place upon my skin, begging with my eyes for more. Being on such display was erotic and aroused me more and more as I can feel you at my hot cunt that is dripping and ready for you.

I can tell you are as lost in me as I am to you, and that no one else in this room mattered aside from the two of us and I doubted that anything in my life would ever come close to the way I was feeling right now. When your tongue enters my drenched cunt I moan deeply but never do I allow myself to falter from my pose.

I Nearly scream right then and there but continue to control myself. I do scream out this time when you start sucking on my very sensitive clit, my body already so on edge from the fucking you gave my pussy with your fingers. I can feel my orgasm building, rising and falling, I breathe deeply to control myself, never until master says I think to myself, I close my eyes lost in the moment, my moans and purrs louder and louder for the room to hear. When you tell me to cum, I cum as I have never cummed before. "Yes, Daddy, Yes, I love your tongue in my cunt!" I scream out keeping my pose but as my orgasm racks my body I do lose some balance... I feel as if I never stop, screaming and writhing against your mouth and tongue my orgasm would be glistening all over your face when you were done.

You can hear the soft murmurs, the moans of both arousal and jealousy! ”I’ve never seen anything like it, look how wet she is… look at that position .. .how does she do it…. My God, her cunt is so spread, so needy….and yet, you can see how she is tremoring and yet she is waiting … oh Fuck… soo hot!!!”

The reviews were coming in strong, and you and we were a hit. This club had seen lots of women, lots of toys and machines, but this was just two people in the middle of a room putting on a show both so graphic and passionate, a perfect example of a Dom and his Sub in their greatest glory!

Your eyes bore into mine, as with your leg lifted straight up, I drive my tongue ever deeper into your cunt. “Oh Kitten… Daddy loves eating you… you nasty little slut!” Yet you see the playful twinkle in my eyes, and you know that being my slut is exactly how I want you. My whore, all MINE.

One moment fucking you deep with my tonge, the next my lips latched and sucking your tender button, I feel your legs start to shake and I support you, building, building before I give the command to release!

Yet, when I give the command, there is not a moments hesitation, your body had so acutely been controlling until it no longer had to. You cum gloriously, wantonly, your juices flowing as you work to pound your pussy into me, feeding me, fucking me! My hands firmly grip your ass and upper leg, supporting you, as I can feel how intense this is, “Ride it out Kitten, fuck Daddy… fuck Daddy hard… Cum you spectacular whore!”

All around us, subs are moaning and begging to be touched, fondling their Dommes through their pants, and two have their Dommes out sucking them! The sexual energy in the room is thrilling. But for me it is all you, your cunt and enjoying how it celebrates and spasms and ejaculates your sweet cum into my mouth. I will stay here forever, loving every minute of it, until finally you slow from the most impassioned orgasm I can ever remember.

I give your cunt one more soft kiss and rise to my feet, I feel your lips on mine, and don’t punish you, as I know yo want to taste yourself. The chime rings and the doors open… “Let’s go in Kitten, our play has only begun….”

I had never been so hot in my entire life, I could hear everyones moans and murmurs, and it only egged me on that much more. I can register what some of the people say but I can only focus on how amazing you are making my hot cunt feel. I was soaked and you can still see my juices running down my thighs. Oh how I was enjoying being admired in this way, I have never felt so alive before as I feel with you right now, and I know you hearing this also is very much turning you on. She shivered at the talks about her cunt being so spread, they were correct she was so fucking needy right now and her body vibrated and her cunt was pulsing against his mouth. I am not listening any more I am only focusing on what you are doing to my tight wet cunt.

I was shocked at how much I was turning everyone in the room on. I am so turned on by you, and by the way we are being watched and by the way you are ravishing my tight and needy and very drenched cunt. I have never wanted anything or anyone more than I want you.

I let out the loudest of moans, when I feel your tongue deeper in my cunt, I have to control myself or I would cum right then and there. "MMM Yes Daddy I need to be your slut." I manage to moan out my breathing heavy and my breasts are rising and falling my nipples are so hard they are aching. I want to be your everything I think to myself, and I sense I may already be that. I close my eyes for a moment lost in the sensations you are bringing out in me.

I open my eyes back up, there is nothing sexier than watching you eat my cunt and devour me as if I am the only thing in the world you want and need, my cunt hot and ready for you. I moan desperately when your mouth latches onto my very sensitive clit. If you weren't holding me I probably would have fallen because you were driving me up the wall, your tongue and mouth and lips were like magic, and I cried out more and more, becoming wobbly.

I had never been so hot and so wanted ever in my life and when you tell me to cum, I do and I do so hard and fast. I am screaming and moaning and writhing against your mouth, and I can feel everyones eyes on us and that only added to the intensity of my orgasm. I do not hold back I cannot hold back my pussy is now riding your face as you continue licking and lapping at my cunt and my clit, taking everything and more that I have to offer. I was grateful that you were holding me because my orgasm was so hard and intense. The way you talk to me only elicits more moans and screams in me.

I hear everyone moans but I am so lost in you and my intense orgasm that I am blocking everything aside from me and you at the moment. Everything around me was driving my orgasm out even more so, the pleasure heard in the room was so intense and I knew I wanted more with you. I cum hard and fast against your face. "Fuck Daddy! Fuck." I scream over and over again. My chest is still heaving as I try and come down from the most intense orgasm anyone has ever given me.

I look at you warmly and sigh when you kiss my cunt ever so gently. I need to taste myself again, I need to taste you, I needed to feel your lips, so I tentatively lean forward and kiss you, unable to help myself. "Yes, Daddy." I say softly, still feeling very wobbly on my feet as I tenderly look at you, with worship and need still in my eyes.

I love how easily, readily and naturally you adopt and begin using Daddy. I wondered if you hadn’t been waiting and hoping that I would allow it. We had been careful at work, even Sir was pushing the line, but Daddy would have raised the concerns and questioning of all others we worked with, even more than our behavior already had. I had considered certain things, not truly sexual but controlling, like the remote controlled vibrator I owned. But generally what we had done had been serious talks and some not so innocent flirting. Now I would likely require you wore the remote, simply so I could enjoy your pussy at my will, and your body never knowing when I might play and how you might try to control yourself?

The way you cum is incredible, you are like a work of art come to life, your body so vibrant and you just let yourself go. Had the others there watching, ever felt that intensity of an orgasm? Likely not as few people ever are given that gift, nor the willingness to simply let yourself go and cum completely for their lover.

As I let you come down, regain your balance and leg strength, I hold you and prepare to head into the main rooms, your one comment rings through my minds, "MMM Yes Daddy I need to be your slut." I wondered, were these words just said in passion or was this your true self. Either way, we were about to find out? After the chime, two massive dark stained doors swing open and we are in a magnificent three story foyer, with a staircase the winds up on both the left and right.

My hand holds your leash, but my other hand intertwines our fingers as we walk in. Every part of the place reeks of old money, white and black marble parquet floors lead to rooms on the main floor. One room is simply a gathering place, it was the only spot men could smoke cigars, with a special ventilation system that sweeps the smoke away silently. It is primarily overstuffed leather chairs when the masters can sit and the subs kneel by their side. However, Masters often bring their subs up to sit on their lap or on the arm of the chair where they can be enjoyed, others on their knees between their masters legs, sucking cocks while their men do their business.

There is a dining room, where men are seated around the table enjoying sushi served on the women’s bodies. There is a small stage room with a St. Andrew’s Cross on it. The sub is naked, as are all the women here, her wrists and ankles bound. Her Domme speaking to the audience while enjoying and disciplining his sub. Other rooms have large beds where various orgies are taking place. There is a room with a small circle, the sub kneeling mouth open, enjoying a bukkake paining.

”Let’s tour a bit, would you like that Kitten?” Upstairs were smaller room, some with sex benches, areas where women can be bound and suspended, rooms with single and double headed sybian machines, there were others, almost any type of BDSM toy or furniture you could imagine. At some point, either tonight or another time they would likely enjoy it all.

As we toured I watched you, seeing which if any caused the most immediate effect, we would begin there …..

Hearing the word daddy come from my lips only excited me more and I could tell it had the same effect on you as well. There were many things we would call one another that I was sure of, but this word thrilled me to my core. I wondered if anyone in the past had noticed the way we were with one another, if not then they were blind because I was never one to hide my flirty ways with you. I bit my lip a little so many thoughts were racing through my mind, more so the fact that this evening and the past they were blending quite a bit, but all I wanted and needed to focus on was what was happening with us now. We had never crossed the line before this, and I was grateful you were finally willing to take this leap with me. Me leaving your store was probably for the best I think to myself, because once this line was completely crossed there was no turning back I think to myself.

I don't hold back with my orgasm, but I also cannot remember the last time I had an orgasm this intense either. Perhaps I had never had one that intense I think to myself. With you, however, I knew that this was more and likely the first of many with you.

I was grateful that you were holding me as I came back down to earth making sure I did not fall and I cannot contain the excitement I am feeling, as you lead the way, and I whisper that I couldn't wait to be your slut and I meant it. I wanted all of this for you and with you, I was nervous that was evident, because yes I am a true sub, but I have never really gone as in-depth as you so clearly have so I felt a little out of place. I did not want you to know I was nervous, you may not want me then I think to myself not wanting to disappoint you. I could feel my heart racing as the doors opened and everything looked so regal and beautiful but my thoughts were preoccupied for the moment.

I was grateful that you were holding my hand, hoping you would not be able to sense my nervousness. The place every crevice screamed money, and made me feel a little more out of place, I was not from money, and I worked hard for everything I had, but clearly, the people who were true members of this club were a class above me I think to myself. I was watching everything my eyes, were on you but then also watching everything that was surrounding me as well. I loved everything about the club, my heart racing and my eyes on so many different things going on. This was so thrilling she thought to herself.

I watched as men were eating lavish sushi from other lavish women's naked bodies. She looked up at the st andrews cross and felt her hot cunt dampen all over again. I found myself moaning as I looked at the woman on the cross, bound and at her master's mercy, I wanted exactly that. I wonder if you noticed I think to myself but then again I am sure you must. There was sex everywhere I thought to myself, but my sole focus was on the man beside me holding my small hand firm in your hand and my leash in his other. My brain was in sensory overdrive I think to myself.

"Yes, Daddy please," I say softly my heart still thumping in my chest. I could not help but bite my lip as I took in all each room had to offer. I moan at the double-headed sybian machine and look at you questioningly, I wonder if you know how little I know of this world.

I turn and look at you asking with my eyes if I could speak.

As we walk in, I want to make a critical point, “I like that this is new to you, I would only want to do this wit a girl who has a sense of innocence as to what is going to take place. All I ask is to listen to your heart and try not to have preconceived notions. There is nothing here that I must have, it is all about finding what intrigues you, what you see and think, I want that, or better, yes, with my Master! However, do not worry if there are things that leave you cold, this is about exposure and I have no desire to push you, if you do not want to go. You have already, in so many ways, surpassed what I thought might be possible.. now we can have whatever we want.”

Speaking softly, I hope you hear my message, and then gripping the back of your head roughly, I pull you in to an extended and passionate kiss. We see many things, but never do I sense you retreat, more looking on in wonder, but not out of hand rejecting anything, or so it seems. I slow down a bit, wondering if you will ask questions, some of the things are new to me as well, but each offered possibilities, as long as they were with you.

You don’t suggest that there is a single preference, and perhaps you are like me, enjoying and curious about the potential in all? “Let’s go watch the St. Andrews Cross …” I can see your smile and knew there was something that appealed to you here, but what exactly that was, is what I was curious to learn?

In front of the cross, facing it were five chairs, in a semi circle facing the stage, each of the two on the far sides were taken, the sub, kneeling at their master’s feet, all watching what was about to take place, as a new woman, an attractive blonde was bound to the device. ”We’ll sit in front…” We take the chair, and you can see the woman was worried, but of what we did not yet know.

Leading you to kneel down, just to my right, you could tilt your head ever so slightly to the left and rest it against my thigh. I have your leash in my right hand, and suddenly the Domme joins the woman on stage. There is a small table that contains clamps, a riding crop, a flogger, a blindfold, spreading bars.

The woman is clearly fearful, and I don’t like that. Pain has to be a part, a compliment to pleasure, and so I look on with interest, as this could just be stage fright. Leaning down, whispering into your ear, “I would never want you up there looking scared, you must embrace the pain as a means to ultimate pleasure, or otherwise we can skip it completely. “What is it you think she’s thinking, what would you be thinking, if that was you up there, and I was about to enjoy you?”

I look at you softly my heart racing as I look at you lovingly with nothing but the utmost respect, love, and trust. "Daddy I just, I want to be able to give you everything you have ever wanted and needed,'' I speak softly with a tender smile. I listen to every word you speak, hanging on every single one of those words and knowing that you mean every single word, how did I ever get so lucky I wonder to myself. I know that I could be what you wanted and needed, for there was not anything I would not do for you, I wanted to try everything with you. She almost wanted to say she loved him, but she was not quite ready for that just yet.

I can see you meant every single word that you were saying and I loved every single word, I gasped when you roughly kissed me as if there was no tomorrow and I found myself moaning against your lips. Everything I see makes me want more and more to be a part of this and your world. "There, there is so much, sir, I would not know where to begin," I say and look at you softly.

"Everything is so new to me, I am afraid I won't be everything that you need." I finally admit to myself and you finally. "Yes please," I say the excitement was more than evident on my face.

"She's beautiful," I say more to myself than to you. I was so excited to see what was to come I could hardly contain the excitement and arousal that was going through my veins. I was not really into women but who couldn't appreciate a beautiful woman? I smile at you as we go to take our seats, the girl almost looks terrified and I wonder why but I don't ask or say anything yet.

I loved my position on my knees beside you, as I looked over at you lovingly, you could see all my feelings in my eyes. I look at my eyes rapt and full of wonderment. I paw at your leg wanting to tell you something and you nod at me telling me it was okay. "Daddy I want you to blindfold me and flog me, the thought of it makes me extremely hot," I say softly looking into your eyes. My nipples were once again hard to the point they begged to be touched.

I was worried for the woman on stage but I was not sure why, she almost had the same look in her eyes that I had that time with my ex. I find myself biting my lip a little but still look on with rapt attention. A shiver of pleasure rolls through me when you lean forward to whisper in my ear. "I am thinking she is maybe scared of what's to come, or maybe scared of being watched, but daddy all I can think of is the fact of how much I wish I was her and that was you on that stage with me, yes I would be nervous but I trust you completely so I do not think I would have that same expression," I admit softly.

"Daddy I just, I want to be able to give you everything you have ever wanted and needed,'' I have had other subs try to confess submission, but it was either not desired by me, or simply felt insincere. But you are different, special and with each passing minute of this evening that becomes ever more clear. I can see it in your every action and hear it in your voice.

“I know you do Kitten, but this can’t be, and I don’t want it to be one sided. You will know what I want, and I won’t be bashful in expressing my needs or using your body. However, I expect you to have desires to, to have fantasies and needs, and it is imperative that you feel comfortable in expressing those to me, I won’t judge, and may not always agree, but you will know I listened, and I will explain if there is any reason that I am not willing to fully indulge. I don’t expect that to happen.”

it is important to me, that you don’t only think about me, but yourself as well, as I want you to be as satisfied in every way as you could possibly ever feel!

I hear your statement regarding her beauty, and nod, all the women here are beautiful, but for me, none compares to you. We sit down, and I won’t deny the concern on the girl’s face was concerning, I have no tolerance for sadism, but I suspect this was not the case.

The Domme came in hooded, but I felt the pawing on my leg, “Yes Kitten…” I allowed you to speak leaning down to hear your soft purr. "Daddy I want you to blindfold me and flog me, the thought of it makes me extremely hot," Smiling as I softly pet your hair. “Of course, but would you like to do that here, I am sure we could find a spot, or would you like to do that back home. Kitten, what time do you have work tomorrow, or could you have a day off, I would like to take you back home to my place tonight, enjoy each other more there?”

We ponder what she is fearful of, her eyes wildly looking about the room. "I am thinking she is maybe scared of what's to come, or maybe scared of being watched, but daddy all I can think of is the fact of how much I wish I was her and that was you on that stage with me, yes I would be nervous but I trust you completely so I do not think I would have that same expression," I am looking at the woman, trying to discern, but your perception and more your desires send shockwaves of need throughout my body.

“We will soon find out about her, but if that is what you want, I want that too. I’d like us to perform here, regularly, I’d like to share the passion we feel and feel eyes upon us, desires flamed. I loved how the people responded to what we did in the parlor, I would love to enjoy you, thoroughly in public.”

We see the domme come into the room, and he is using a riding crop, to spank and tease her nipples, and now under her Master’s care, she seems to change completely, closing her eyes only to reopen as she slips into sub space. It evident that all she needed was his touch, his attention to find a ground she was comfortable, slickness begins to form on her inner thighs.

Leaning down I whisper, “Kitten climb up here on the arm of this chair, I’d like to play with you while we enjoy this?”

I look at you tenderly I hope you can feel and see in my eyes how much I mean every single word that I say to you, and that I will always mean everything I say to you. I have wanted you for so long now, and at times I wondered if any of this was happening or if this was just some dream that I was fabricating. I am sure you can sense that for me, my feelings are intense and I love every moment of being with you.

I listen to the soft sound of your voice and I love every single word, I can see that you mean everything you say to me as well, I am so needy for you, so wanting and ready, I know there would never be anyone that could ever make me feel the way that you make me feel. I want nothing more than for you to use my body for your pleasure as much as my own. I smile at you, there were many fantasies I have this is one of many I think to myself, the fact that you would indulge and respect what I wanted and needed means more to me than you will ever possibly know. I blush when you tell me you would not expect that to happen.

I have never felt more wanted and more cherished than I do when I am with you, I wonder if you know or ever will know how much that truly means to me.

I can sense that yes you think the woman is beautiful, hell every woman in this room was beautiful, but I can also see that I am the only woman you are concerned with. I can see that you don't think anything of the start of the scene before us, because this you have seen before, but this was all very new to me.

Pawing at your leg turns me on I think to myself loving the feel of it and loving the way you look over at me adorningly as you let me speak and I tell you what I eventually will want. I love the way you pet my hair, it makes another deep purr escape my small lips. I wanted nothing more than to be alone with you, it was all I had ever thought about and so much more, but I also wanted it to eventually be me and you on that stage, showing and giving you everything I had to offer and so much more. "I do have work, but for you and us, I can call out sick, it's not a busy store so I am sure they would be fine without me, all I want Daddy is you," I say softly the love shining through my eyes.

I cannot look away from the stage even if I wanted to, I am enthralled with everything that is happening and more. I look over at you as I explain what I think the other sub is thinking and also state how I think that I would feel and more, I wanted you to know I wanted everything this lifestyle had to offer and more with you.

I listen as you speak, "I want everything with you, Daddy." I say softly. She could not deny even if she wanted to that it was the same thing she wanted, she wanted people to enjoy them enjoy their passion for one another, yes acting out in front of people wasn't something she had ever tried before there were many things in this life she hadn't tried before but she wanted it all. "I thoroughly enjoyed that too Daddy," I admitted with a smile.

I see the way the woman's demeanor changes quickly and I sigh to myself I can see that she is entering Subspace, and I can see how much she is now enjoying being the center of attention as well. I could see how wet the other sub was becoming and it made me get just as wet, but then again I was already drenched by my master's words.

It was almost as if you were asking me in a sense, I could not want you more I think to myself and I do just as you ask and crawl carefully to the arm of the chair, excited for what was to come next, but god how I wanted nothing more than to please you.

I had not known where tonight might lead, I would not have called if I didn’t want to find out if we might have the relationship I knew I coveted and hoped you might want as well. I had taken time, made sure you were settled in your new job, new life, no dependency on me, other than that which we might want to give each other. But even my wildest hopes of how tonight might unfold had already been exceeded by dinner and our initial period in the foyer. You are an incredible woman, and now it is just about moving methodically through the night, learning about each other, and taking our first steps together in this lifestyle.

As you kneel at my feet, I can feel the contentment as I finger your leash with one hand, and pet you with my other. I feel your pawing at my leg, never interrupting unless allowed, being a good girl, in every way possible. Kitten fits you perfectly as your natural purr warms my heart and arouses my cock. Even as I watch the couple on stage, I picture you, how to bind you, how I will play with you, enjoy you, and how you will please me?

“Just this once perhaps, I don’t want to hurt your employ, but I do believe we will need all night and a full day of recovery!” I do not want to jeopardize your employ, your career, it was a key reason we held to a certain line before. I am willing to give you everything, but I don’t want you to need it, I want your choice to be with me, give me all you have, submit to me entirely, to be one of choice, never an economic consideration. It makes the relatioship so much more pure and intended.

Yet the fact you don’t think twice, simply, enthusiastically agreeing, nothing but love and devotion in your eyes, you deserve a treat. I am glad you want to play publicly, and so I pull on your leash, raising you, and tap on the arm of my over stuffed leather chair for you to slide up and straddle. Pulling you back toward me, so that I can wrap my arm around you, my hand sliding down over your thigh, fingertips searching and craving your slit.

Sliding my hand down over your smooth, sweet flesh, I can smell you kitten, I can smell you want to be touched and played with. My head turns to softly kiss your arm, as you seit, using my hand to open, encouraging you to spread your legs wider. A moan comes from my mouth, as I feel that slick silk of the inside of your cunt. “You’re always wet, that is such a good girl…. “

Running my other hand up the side of your leg that straddles the arm, and crosses my thigh, I run my hand down your leg, gripping your ankle wearing your spiked heel, and pull it in to press it against my crotch. Throbbing against your ankle, I slowly unlace your shoe, as my other hand presses deeper inside of you, locating your clit, beginning to softly massage.

Slipping your slipper off, letting it fall the the floor, I press your foot against my crotch, letting my Kitten enjoy her master, just a bit more and more!

I could lose myself completely to you I think to myself, no scratch that I have lost myself completely to you, the first day we met I had known you were what I wanted and so much more. You were slowly becoming everything to me, then again haven't I always felt that way yes, even in the months we were apart I could never not allow myself to not once think of you, and I knew I would never want a man as much as I wanted you. Of course, I still think to myself if I would ever be enough for a man like you. I had already shared so much with you that I have never shared with another and never would again.

I love the way you firmly but gently hold my leash and love even more the way you pet me with your other, purring ever so softly as you do so. I paw at your leg but I never once interrupt you and never not speak unless you tell me I can or not that I can as well. I look over at you now and again, you had never said it was not allowed, and I love looking at all of your handsome features. The couple on the stage is very hot for the both of us, but I wanted nothing more than to have my focus solely on my own master.

I smile at you as I bite my lip, I know within my soul that you would never do anything to hurt me. I nod my head gently, knowing you were correct, I for sure knew I would need a day to recover I was already so overstimulated and needy and just the thought was making me soaking wet all over again. I wanted you so bad I could quite possibly scream but there was plenty of time for that I think to myself. Everything I have is yours now, everything I am belongs to you and I will willingly kneel at your side and before your knees anytime you tell me to, I am yours, now and for as long as you may want me. I want everything you have and so much more I think to myself.

I did not hesitate to think of calling out of work tomorrow, I hadn't called out in the three months I have already been there and more and likely would not after tomorrow, but I wanted this with you and I wanted to freely give this part of me to you. I bite my lip once more, full of lust and want this time. I slide up the chair and saddle it just the way you motioned me to do so. I let out another low purr when your hand traces my arm putting it around me and your other searches for my dripping cunt that is so ready for you.

I know my arousal is evident, I can smell my arousal and the arousal of many others in the room as well, but yours is truly the only one that I am concerned with at the moment. I blush and smile when you softly kiss my arm and then encourage me to spread my legs wider and I do not hesitate. Your moan only adds to the sleekness of my hot cunt that's so ready for your touch. I sigh at your words almost losing control right then and there but I compose myself right away.

I gasp when you grab my spiked heel and place it against your hard cock, the same cock I want inside my mouth choking me, the same cock I want inside of my tight pussy.. I want your cock so bad I do not know how much longer I can wait. I gasp and purr out loudly not caring if anyone noticed I am sure they did, but again I think nothing of it you are my sole focus in this room.

"Oh, daddy.." I moan out my barefoot and can feel your hardness through the thin fabric of your trousers and I wanted so much more, fuck I just wanted to crawl on my knees right here and now and worship your cock. I slowly start to stroke your cock with my tiny foot, wanting to feel more and more of you aching for you. I stop the moving of my foot and then paw at your shoulder the one that I have the easiest access to, and you look at me and nod telling me it was okay to speak and a small blush reaches my eyes. "Daddy, could I please taste you?" I ask softly my tone pleading.

Last edited:
As you slide into position, my arm and hand sliding around you, your cunt is so receptive, so clearly yearning for my touch. All I have to do is feel the heat radiating off your lips, the dew sprinkled on your petals, and the river of desire that bathes my fingers as I press inside your folds, to know how perfect you are for me, how you are the only woman in the world I would want to be here with me. Teasing your soft, light pink flesh, you hear me whisper, “That’s MY God Girl.”

I want your cunt to crave me, be wet and wanting of my touch, my tongue, my cock! I hold my hand steady for a moment, seeing if you will press in. It was really only a few minutes ago, I had your body writhing in pleasure, your leg extended, your cunt screaming out in pleasure! And now here you are again, wet, wanting, spreading for Daddy and crawling into position, a woman made and wanting to be enjoyed carnally.

Your lust and embracing of the sensual, the erotic is intoxicating. I will not deny my need, my craving for hedonistic pleasure, and the desire to embrace experiencing it in a more public venue, and in all instances from what I can see, feel and touch, you, my lover, are my soulmate.

I work my fingers deeper inside your cunt, enjoying every crevice, how your body reacts and bathes finger with sweet nectar. On stage the man begins to work the woman, applying the riding crop like a surgeon, watching her body move, respond, need, and yet he denies her in a cold, commanding manner. Personally, I would like to feel more heat, sense how the sub inflames the Domme and not simply the contrary. However, the woman is so aroused her body arching and moaning at every strike, her thighs now slick with need, as he uses the tip of the crop, and begins a steady stream of increasingly intensive strikes to her clit!

Yet while watching, we move to our own world, my fingers pushing deeper, a slow sensuous fuck. Unclasping your heel, twirling it on my finger before setting it on the ground. Massaging your foot, as your foot finds and begins to massage my cock. Your foot so small, my cock so big, yet you move it with care, as if hoping to finally enjoy me as I have enjoyed you.

I am not surprised when I feel your sweet paw, your hushed whisper, yet dripping with a deep need. "Daddy, could I please taste you?" You hear my growl, my enjoyment at your asserting your need, voicing your request. My fingers give you a nice deep thrust in affirmative response. “Are you hungry Kitten, would you like to feed?” My hand reaches up to brush back your hair “I’d like that, I’d like to feed you, but only if I can enjoy you as well. Perch yourself here on this chair, and let me have access to you.”

Helping you with your leash to support you, as you turn and kneel along the arm, your ass, your pussy no on full display, as if a bitch in heat, needing to be mounted by her stud. We may find this is one of our favorite positions, so brashly on dislplay, so easy to enjoy both your cunt and ass. But thisis our firs time. I feel you crawl over me, your elbows on my thighs as with one hand, I put my index and middle finger in my mouth to lick them, my other hand undoing my pants as I feel your eyes on my cock, ready to enjoy the present given.

Slipping my middle finger into your pussy, my index rimming and then pressing into your ass, I pull my hand away, “Make my cock yours, Kitten … enjoy your mea!”

I love just being near you, just being close to you instantly makes my pussy wet for you, just a slight touch from you makes my cunt hot and needy. I moan with need when your fingers enter my very wet folds, I am so hungry for you and so needy and ready for my daddy's fingers. I purr at your words, only edging me on that much more, but I need more, I want more and I want most of all just to please you.

I have never wanted a man the way I want and need you, you are everything I could have ever hoped for and so much more. I press my hot cunt against your hand needing to feel you, begging with my body for you not to stop. Even though not long ago, you had given me one of the most intense orgasms I had felt in a very long time, I still wanted more, still needed more from you, and still needed to give you more of me. I knew here and now I wanted this life with you, and so much more, I just hoped I would be enough for you to want that from me too.

I will give you everything you want and need and so much more, and I will not hide my wants and needs from you, I will never allow my past to dictate what I want here and now. I knew for me there would never be any turning back everything I ever wanted is here with me in this room right next to me, his fingers deep in my hot and needy cunt, which was begging for more of his touch.

I do not hide the soft guttural moans that escape my lips as you keep a steady rhythm going deeper into my cunt with your fingers. Now and then I watch the stage and see the woman being teased but not sure if it's in a completely pleasurable way, but then again my focus was more on the man beside me and his fingers that were magically playing my cunt with his masterful fingers. I cannot focus on anyone but you, and how much I want and need you, and how much all I want to do at this moment in time is to bring you the same pleasure you had brought me and continue bringing me. I could see the woman was enjoying everything that was being done to her as I moaned deeply beside my Master.

"Oh god, Daddy." I manage to gasp out, knowing you would not mind me saying how much you are turning me on and making me hot all over. I can't help but smile as you twirl my heel in your fingers before placing it beside us. I sigh deeply when my small foot massages your cock through your pants another low moan escapes my lips I need you so much right now I think to myself. Your hard cock against my foot turning me on more and more need you, and I can no longer contain my want.

I paw at you softly and when your eyes meet mine, I smile a deep lust in my eyes for you. I ask you if I can please taste you, something that I wanted since the start of our evening together. Your deep growl only adds to my wants and my needs for you. I want nothing more than to please you. I gasp deeply when you thrust your fingers deeper inside of me as I moan once more. "Yes Daddy, please, please can your kitten feed?" I ask softly my eyes never leaving yours. The way you so gently brush my hair from my face only adds to the closeness I feel to you right now. I do as you say and perch myself on the chair giving you a better view as well as better access to me.

I bite my lip as I look at you tenderly letting you know with my eyes you are my everything, all of my needs and desires are for you and now belong to you, just as I belong to you. I am very open and exposed in this position but I love it. I moan instantly when you place your middle and index finger in your mouth and lick my juices from your fingers, goosebumps of pleasure run along my entire body. My heart is racing in anticipation of the need to have your hard big cock in my mouth. I look at you and then your hard cock against the fabric of your pants, my lips and tongue and mouth ready to take all of your cock into my needy mouth.

I gasp ever so softly when your finger enters my pussy once more, but I jump a little when your index finger rims against my tight virgin ass and then slowly enter me a little.

My only focus at the moment however is to bring you pleasure and pleasure alone. I look up at you as I carefully unbutton and unzip your pants as I watch you the entire time, my eyes never once wanting to leave yours, I take your hard cock from your boxers, the best I can I do not dare ask you to move but I make sure I have complete access to your balls and hard cock, I admire it with my eyes, and allow you to see that all I have ever wanted was to worship your cock. My hands go to your thighs kneading them slightly a purr escapes my lips. I allow my nails to brush along your balls every so softly. I want this moment to last as long as I can make it last, I gently start stroking your hard cock with my soft hand loving the feel of the throb against my soft skin.

I look up at you and let my long hair brush along your cock. Then I lick the little bit of your thighs I have access to gently, and slowly. I slowly kiss your cock up and down and then my mouth moves to your cum filled balls, I swish one ball in my mouth for a minute and then take the other and my mouth does the same. Then I carefully take both balls in my mouth at once and do the same as before. Again my small hand starts to stroke your hardness once more, I want to enjoy every aspect of your cock. I lick your shaft with the tip my my tongue my eyes once more meeting yours, wanting you to see everything. Starting now at the root, I work my mouth slowly to the underside of your cock, right under the head and I moan against your cock, loving the taste of you. I give that area my attention and slowly tease you with my tongue. Needing to taste all of you unable to wait any longer I take your hard cock in my mouth but slowly I start to suck wanting you to feel how turned on I am just by having your hard cock in my mouth.

I start fondling your balls in my hands gently and swallow your cock whole this time moaning as I do sending vibrations through you. I could not contain myself anymore I take your cock to the back of my throat breathing through my nose as I do so, wanting nothing more than to bring you all the pleasure I can, I continue stroking your balls as I swallow your cock whole now I was moving my head against your cock faster, and harder, wanting all of you, wanting you deep in my throat when you cum.

I can’t suppress the moan, the combination of my fingers once again, enjoying your soft, tight pussy, combined with the heady reaction of touching, invading and ultimately enjoying your tightest hole, your virgin pucker, and then feeling your hands begin to und my pants, release my aching cock to your tender touch and worship. “Mmmm, Kitten… ohhh, I want this.”

I love how your so willingly prop your ass up in the air, there for my enjoyment. You are so willing to display yourself, but only for me, my use, and others to covet while never given access. I spend some time teasing your rosebud, working my saliva around your rim. “Kitten, I can’t wait to teach you the joys of anal pleasure…” I watch as your body moves as I play with your ass, fingering your cunt, all those nerves being worked as one, as you begin to worship my cock.

I press inside, penetrating your ass, fucking your asshole with my finger tip, while my middle finger works your tight, wanting cunt. I pay attention to your bodies reaction, how your juices flow as a result of anal play, your body is a playground and I plan on enjoying every single ride!

Feeling your nails scratch and scrape my balls, moving and grinding in response. “Mmmm, I love MY Kitten’s claws….mark me Tess…mark me!” I feel your lips, your tongue slide up and down my cock, I see your focus, your adoration, words cannot express how much I want you to suck my cock! I love how naturally you assume your role, how clear and devoted your worship.

I love how your hair hangs down, tickling my cock, almost draping it so it is held in captivity, my beast for only your enjoyment and attention. Your mouth is everywhere as you consume and take my cock, my balls into your mouth, giving each their due, your soft suckles, your impassioned moans, your artful work of tongue and lips over every aspect of my manhood!

“Oh Kitten, I love the way you suck my cock… I plan to feed you often.” The moans are so real, everything you do shoots shocks of pleasure throughout my body. I want you here, like this, as you have no idea how much I love having my cock sucked, nor how I have never had anyone feel as good as you.

I work your holes, fuck you harder as I thrust up into your mouth. I can’t imagine I could possibly feel better, want a woman more than I do right now. Yet, tonight, you have been nothing but surprises, all of the very best kind. So, as good as this feels, I know there is more, more to you, more to enjoy, in fact, I could not be more sure of anything. “Suck me Kitten… drain me!”

God had I ever been so turned on in my entire life, no I do not believe I had or never would again, you were it for me no matter what happened I was now your's I knew no one else would ever compare to you, My moans were loud and animalistic I needed your cock in my hand, I needed to feel your hardness but more than anything I wanted nothing more than to have you in my mouth so I could taste you, and ultimately fill my mouth with your milk for your kitten. "Me too Daddy, so bad," I say with a soft moan as I look into your eyes tenderly.

I was not one ounce ashamed to show my body to the world, for I knew it pleased you, especially knowing I was yours and yours alone! My body was yours to use and have in all the ways you wanted it and I would give you all of me and so much more with ease. I gasp almost unable to focus on anything else but the way your finger was playing with the rim of my tight ass. I look at you from the side and smile and bat my eyelashes at you. I would be lying to say I was not a little nervous about having your hard cock in my tight little ass, but I also knew I could not wait for that moment, either cause the way you were playing with my pussy and then the added pressure against my tightest hole made me moan like there was no tomorrow.

God I could cum right then and there, not yet I tell myself in my head, this was about you, about your pleasure for me that's all I ever wanted was to please you. I am moaning uncontrollably now against your cock your working my ass and pussy like a fiddle that I can barely focus but my sole focus is pleasing you, having your cum shoot down my throat tasting and enjoying every last drop of you.

I love the way you move with the way my mouth moves against you and love the moans that escape your lips when my nails rake along your balls as I take you deep in my mouth. I do just as you tell me and I leave scratch marks along your cock, my hips moving in tune with your fingers, begging you not to stop. My eyes never leave yours I want you to see how much I needed this, wanted this, wanted you and your cock. There is nothing more that I want aside from you and your cock, I don't even notice that mostly everyone's eyes are on us and not the stage any longer, all I can focus on is the way you are working my body and the way I am milking your cock with my mouth.

I do not try and pull my hair back, knowing that if you wanted that, you would just wrap it in your hands or grip it, that thought makes me moan against your cock once more. I love the taste of you, I can't seem to get enough, you are my new favorite meal and I want to have this meal every day of my life now.

Your words sent shockwaves throughout me and I moan deeply against your cock, fuck me I think to myself. I can see it in your eyes, that I am pleasing you, and knowing that you want and need me it is an amazing feeling knowing that I am the one that gives you this and so much more. I suck your hard cock as if it's the last thing I'll ever do.

I am gasping and moaning against your cock as you continue to fuck me with your fingers, the breath I tell myself wanting you to cum. You are everything I have ever wanted and so much more, everything I needed, but could not have, and now I have you as much as I belong to you. I would never turn back from you, everything in my life now would be yours, as I am yours.

I do exactly as you tell me sucking you harder and faster, needing your cum to fill my throat and I look into your eyes practically begging for you to feed your kitten her milk.

The heat, the passion, the need only grows and grows. Our attraction so pure, our actions so feral, that we are suddenly the focus of attention. Almost feeling bad for the couple on stage, but people now surround us, watching as your ass is in the air, and you devour my prick with worship.

I am turned on, caught up in the lust. “I’ve always wanted a true cum whore, I think I’ve found her, haven’t I Kitten? The woman who craves as much of my cum as I can give her?” I have been working two fingers in and out of your pussy and ass. I slide them out, and hear you moan. Bringing them to my lips, I taste your cunt and ass on my fingers, I want it all. I wonder if you have ever had your ass eaten, smiling to myself, as I know how you will love it, and it may just happen yet tonight?

There is now a small amphitheater around us, individuals and couples each once again enjoying how we attack and feast on each other. Putting four fingers in my mouth, wetting and lubricating, my fingers dripping as I pull them out and I know you see it all. “I think it is time to push things along Kitten… to make each other cum.” My pinky and index finger slip inside your now gaping, dripping, cunt, while I test that tight pucker with my index and middle finger. Pushing inside you, stretching your tight, sexy asshole, and pushing inside, to feel that pressure, as my other fingers tease and work your cunt.

The moan of as I stretch your asshole and push inside, people bending down to watch as I work your holes, and you milk my cock. I want to feed you, but I can tell you want more, want to feel it, be used, be my slut! My hand slides through your hair and grips it hard.

You feel my fist hold your hair, and as I grip I thrust up, pushing as I feel my cock slide and it the back of your throat, and down. You don’t gag, you take, enjoy and I can tell you like it. “Tell me Kitten… do you want to be fucked, feel my cock deep, do you want it hard… do you want daddy to take you?” I am pounding and pounding, thrusting up, gripping you, commanding you, my finger working your two holes hard, fast and deep… I am going to cum, I need to cum… but I want to be sure, this is truly what and how you want it?

This was like nothing I had ever expierenced and I was sure I would never again, I wanted you to teach me everything, make me yours in all the ways you wanted. I am breathing so deeply loving the taste of your cock in my mouth so desperately wanting to taste your seed as I never allow the attention to go anywhere than focusing on your hard cock and tasting every last part of you, my eyes watching yours, the worship and need evident in them as they shine back to you. I never even notice the others watching us, my only focus in the man that is working magic on my tight cunt and even tighter ass and the cock that is in my hot and wanting mouth.

I tease your cock in so many delectable ways, my tongue tracing along, my teeth lightly teasing as I take you down deeper and deeper. Your words make me want to please you more, and I look up at you almost as a kitten would and nod my head gently telling you that was exactly what I wanted with my eyes. I wanted to swallow every last fucking drop I think to myself. Your fingers continue to onslaught of my ass and cunt and I am so fucking drenched my juices are flowing down the insides of my thighs. I moan at the emptiness when you remove your fingers from my needy body. Oh fuck but that's hot I think to myself watching you suck me from your fingers, just watching you makes more juices flow from my hot cunt. My nipples are so fucking hard they ache, you are driving me wild and I love it.

This time I can feel the eyes on us but that only adds to my lust and my need to please my Master. I moan against your cock needing you to see how much that turned me on and how even more I want you now want you to take me and make me yours. Oh god, your words are magic to my ears I think to myself, but needing and wanting you to cum first. I gasped as your fingers once again entered me, god it felt so good, the way you were touching me and fingering my tight little hole. It stung but such a good sting I think to myself as I move my hips against your fingers as if begging for me.

My mouth began going a bit faster along your cock, my fingers once more tracing your balls, feeling how heavy they were with your cum that I wanted to drink as if it was the last thing I'd ever have. I look up at you and I know that I have never wanted another man as much as I want and need you.

I gasp in pleasure when I feel your fist grab my hair, and I know you are going to fuck my mouth and throat just the way I want you to. I don't gag I swallow you whole and love that you are now using my mouth face and throat for your pleasure. I moan against your cock and shake my head yes, that it was exactly what I wanted. I grip your balls hard, as you fuck my face harder and faster, and never once do I pull away from your cock I want this I want you to choke me with your cock. I meet your eyes once more breathing deeply through my nose so I can swallow you whole as your cock hits the back of my throat harder and harder, yes Daddy this is what I want, and you can see all of that in my eyes.

Never have I been so in synch with a lover, enjoying every aspect of what I am doing to you, and you doing to me, lost in each other, even though others can’t take their eyes off of us.

Everything you do to my cock, your mouth, teeth, hands, even breath, sends rockets of ecstasy throughout my body. As does how I enjoy your ass and cunt, your body on wanton display and you reacting to every single things I do. Everyone can see the slickness on your thighs, the riverlets of desire spawn by the neediest and sexiest of cunts.

With my free hand I reach underneath you, finding your breast, your stiff aching nipple, and pinching it, pulling it, as if trying to milk the ache out, while sending messages directly to your cunt. I’ve doubled the intensity, two fingers in each hole, and all you do is buck back, grind against my intrusion, making it clear to me, to all, how badly you want me to use you!

You are relentless, a cock sucking virtuoso, fingers teasing balls, the back of your throat opened and fucking me back. Jesus, I can’t believe how good you are at this, how much you adore worshipping and feasting on my cock. “Yes, Kitten, YESSS!!!!” I maon, thrusting up into you, driving my hands faster, and now moving my hand from your nipple to your hair. I am learning you, learning how you like it, how I like it, fucking you hard, enjoying you like a world class whore!

Fuck I need to cum, to blow, to release and feed you the treat so well earned! I can feel you holding it, your body shaking in needing so badly to cum, yet you focus on me, such a good girl, such a perfect slut, no other man in this place, on this planet you ask for more.

“Yes, KItten… YESSS… Here’s your cream Kitten.. Here’s YOUR CUM…” I hear the moans all around me, you are perfect, moaning, slurping, taking as my body explodes and I feel you take and swallow my load. And as I pump and pump my cream into the back of your throat, you hear the command… “Good Girl.. NOW KITTEN… CUMMM to me!”

Last edited:
This exceeded all of my expectations, I would have never known another person could make me feel so much and make me want so much more, but here I am wanting more and more and more.

I love the way your hard cock, seems to get harder every second that you are in my mouth, and how I am loving just the taste of you, and I never once stop I need this as much as I need you. You are bringing so much passion out of me and having people watch us is only adding to my excitement. I am working pure magic on your cock, licking, sucking, teasing, tracing your balls with my nails, never allowing myself to stop worshipping you.

I moan deeply against your cock when you find my breast, then my overly sensitive nipple as you pull and pinch it moans of ecstasy shoot all over your cock as much as my wet mouth is. I am slowly losing my mind, almost incoherent as I continue to milk your cock with my mouth but also grind back against your fingers that are working in and out, in and out over and over again, building my orgasm from me.

I love the way your soft balls filled with cum feel in my soft hands, as I continue to take your cock deep in the back of my throat. I have never adored another the way I am adoring you, have never really wanted to worship a man as I do you. I love hearing your moans escape your lips only adding to my lust and desire for you. I gasp against your cock loving the way you are now fucking my face over and over again, my eyes pleading for you not to stop. I love how you treat me like your whore, it's the way I always want you to treat me.

I need you to give me your fucking cum, I need to taste you, I need to swallow every last drop like a good little kitten would do. I refuse to allow myself to cum until you cum, I need this, I need you, I want your cum, I want to taste your essence.

I was so fucking happy to hear your words, and then so happy to feel your cum hit the back of my throat as I suddenly started to swallow every last drop of your seed that you feed me, never losing a single drop. I cannot hold my orgasm much longer and then when I hear your words, I cum harder than I ever have in my life, It rocks my body hard and fast, overtaking all of me squirts of my juices flow all over your fingers, I moan and scream and cry out for you, my mouth easing off your cock wanting you to hear my screams for you. "Yes, Daddy Yes!!!" I am moaning and screaming unable to contain myself, this was not just an orgasm it was an earth-shattering multiple ones.

We are perfect for each other, I can feel it. I’ve had many women, none completely satisfied me, physically or spiritually, but you, none can compare. You suck my cock like it is the last, the only thing you want. I feel your worship, your total devotion in every movement of your nails, your fingers, your hands, your mouth and tongue. “Oh yes Kitten, fuck me.. fuck me like my prized and only bitch!”

I know you love the words, the lust, the passion, everything you do show just how badly you want and need to be my whore! Fucking your mouth, driving my cock deeper and harder into your throat, hearing how you moan in satisfaction finally being used as you deserve and need!

There is nothing half way in any aspect of your devotion. No matter as more and more eyes watch us and lust after you, your focused is unchanged, total submission to one man and one man only. “Yes Kitten own it, take it, make it yours….” I moan as I fuck your mouth and throat, my fingers relentless in how hard and deep I fuck your holes. I feel you react, push back and want more. My fingers are swimming and I feel you hold wanting and working so hard to be a Good Girl, not daring to cum until you please me and/or receive my command!

God I love this, and enjoy it, fucking you harder and harder, feeling your need and hunger to be fed, and I feed you. Arching my back, and driving my hips to fully extend, feed you, my hose powering its massive needy load, hearing my kitten moan and lap and purr and eat. I love how you consume my cum, I can feel your body relishing it, as you are as relentless as you are talented in milking me dry, taking every drop, and more.

Telling you to cum and then watching your spring uncoil, not once but I lose track as you fuck and squirt and cum and cum and cum as if wanting to show with your entire body, your cunt leading the way, how much you enjoyed your dinner, how much you wanted more, how much you want to be the only woman that ever gets and ever gets me again, and whose body is my playground, ready to perform beyond any expectations I might have.

“Yes, Kitten.. yes… show me, show them all, how you are the whore of whores, the woman of my dreams!” My hand is soaked, my clothes, but I just keep pumping you, fucking you, harder and harder as I want to see just how hard I can push you, how much I can make you enjoy, your cunt and ass celebrate!

The sounds of your cries are gutterall, animalistic, a bitch being taken and enjoying, as if born to be fucked! Your screams, they pierce the air and cocks harden and pussies drip all around us, but you’re mine, all mine.. only I will make those screams, only I can do this to your body.

There is more to see here, many more things to enjoy, but I have seen enough, at least for tonight. “Kitten….” Finally, I pull you up, and slide your dripping still pulsating ass onto my lap, my prick still throbbing in your hands. “…. I promise we will be back.. often.. but it is time for us to go home, for you to take me home.. I have seen enough … now I want enjoy all of you .. alone!”

You are going to become everything to me, actually for me you already were everything to me and so much more. You are everything I have ever wanted and so much more no other man compares to you. Sucking your cock is everything I wanted and so much fucking more I love the fucking taste of you I love your cock as much as I feel like I can love you. I love every taste every touch your cock is my favorite meal, and I can’t wait for you to keep feeding me more and more. Your words only make me fucking hornier and needier as I watch you with my eyes sucking you and fucking you with my mouth.

I am yours and yours alone, your whore, your bitch, your slut, your kitten anything you want me to be. The way you fuck my mouth only edges me on more and more as I moan against your cock showing you I need this and want this.

My eyes never left yours, I needed you to see the worship and the need in my eyes, needed you to see I wanted to give you everything I have, everything I am is yours. I can feel everyone’s eyes on me and it does nothing more than to turn me on and continue fucking you with what I know is my cock, your cock belongs to me. Oh daddy I think in me head your words just add to my need and want of your hard cock. I am so on edge wanting and needing to orgasm but I won’t until I feel you do so! I continue to suck your cock like it’s the last thing I’ll ever fucking suck in my life my hands holding your balls loving the feel of how heavy your sac is with my cum that I am so ready to receive and swallow.

I moan and moan against your cock, sucking your cock alone and having you deep against my throat could make me cum alone. I know you are close I can feel you arch and know you are ready to give me your milk, I am ready to swallow every last fucking drop. I continue to milk your cock with my mouth continue sucking you harder and harder taking every last drop never letting a drop escape my mouth.

Oh fuck I think as stars explode all around me when you tell me to cum and I hold nothing back as I have multiple orgasms cumming harder and harder, squirting all over the fucking place all over you all over your clothing, myself your cock, I am moaning and screaming profanity’s as I have the most intense and powerful orgasm I have ever felt in my life.

You continue fucking me with your magic fingers as I moan and writhe cumming and cumming and cumming I am surprised I didn’t fucking black out from the intensity of it.

“Daddy, daddy, daddy!” I scream out more and more needing to know you are giving me all I want and need but almost not able to handle anymore at the time being. “Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!” I continue screaming and moaning all around you.

I am trying to come down slowly from my orgasm get my breathing back to normal. I can barely see straight when you pull me into your lap. “Oh yes daddy please.” I say practically panting in need.

It is only then we see the eyes gazing down us, as you screamed out Daddy, letting the world know how much you were enjoying all if it as my hands played you and brought you over the edge, so deep and so hard. On my lap my fingers still play with you, petting you, fingering you, using my free hand to turn your mouth toward mine, kissing you, still tasting myself on your lips.

“Have you enjoyed it Kitten, would you like to come back?” I can almost see and hear our impromptu audience lean in, only in the hope of how we might perform for them some other time? What kind of wickedness might my kitten enjoy indulging in, what kind of performance your body might give as my whore?

Seemingly out of nowhere a cocktail waitress is there with a cold bottle of water for you, seeing how your body other than my cum that you swallowed, must desperately need to replenish your liquids so sensuously and sexually explicitly spent! I pet you and enjoy you, giving you a few moments to catch your breath, get your strength back as you have given yourself so spectacularly over our time here.

You feel my lips on yours, my hands everywhere, so possessive, of my treasure, so protective of my kitten. I slow, giving your arm and back soft tickles, “Are you ready kitten, or would you like me to carry you?” You can tell people don’t want us to leave, they hunger for more, they hunger to see your body used, your submission to me, the carnality of our desire, the heat of our passion.

Smiling as I stand your leash in my hand, “Don’t worry, we’ll and she’ll be back.’ They bow their heads in honor and appreciation of the show we just gave them, and how we will be the fuel for their evening’s fires. I take you up to the front, where this time there are women ready to serve you. Your reputation has preceded you, and a man pulls me aside.

“Are the two of you always like that? It is most unusual, most intriguing.” I can only laugh, “This is actually our first date, I have a feeling we will be much better.” I can see the jealousy and shock in the man’s eyes, but the offer is for us to join, free of charges as long as we will perform at least once each night. “I will take it under consideration…” Is the best I can do, as I see them put your dress back on you.

Yet I know underneath there is nothing, my playground awaits. Taking you outside and helping you into your seat, I look forward. “Kitten, Daddy will want to play on the way home … “ I reach in, lift your one let up onto the dash, your other on the center console as you will be spread for me. The valet watches, and I give him his tip. I can see he wants to know how, why …

“Because she is my Kitten and she is all MINE….” Hopping in my side, and running my hand up and down your slit, starting the car, and headed home …

I have never been through anything more intense in her entire life and i doubted i ever would again… well until next time i think smiling to myself , blushing a bit when i realize that everyone’s eyes were on the two of them and i absolutely loved it! I moan against your lips little shockwaves of pleasure go through my still pulsing cunt as you continue to play my cunt like a fiddle.

“Yes, daddy I would love to come back.” I say breathlessly my heart beating fast the excitement evident even in my post orgasmic state. I look at you tenderly my pussy thumps against your fingers letting you know I very much like that plan. My face was a little hot as all eyes were on us still, but it only made me want you to get me out of here and show me all the things you want to do to me.

I smiled kindly at the cocktail waitress as she gently handed me a bottle of water and softly with a cracked voice saying thank you as she walked away and I take a long gracious drink. I am finally yet slowly coming down from the mind blowing multiple orgasms you have just given me.

I can never get enough of you, your taste, your mere presence and existence everything about you is mine as I am yours. “I have never been more ready sir.” I say tenderly lust ladened in my voice as well as my eyes. “I can walk.” I say sweetly. I almost can not believe that all eyes are on me and you, I feel they are more on this amazing man before me.

I blush at your words and blush seeing how much no one wants us to leave. It was thrilling how much everyone wanted us craved us craving us to perform for them for their pleasures and I couldn’t wait for the next time! I smile at you as I also smile at the women ready to help me back into my clothing. I watch as a gentleman pulls you aside, I am watching in wonder.

I couldn’t take her eyes off of my master, i was ready for more! My cunt was still soaked from my orgasms and yet it was crying out and begging for more from you. My heart is racing and I just can’t stop staring at you. I can’t help myself I just love looking at you, admiring you, needing you and craving you. I thank the young ladies that help me get back into my dress.

I smile adoringly at you as you walk back over to me. “Thank-you daddy.” I say softly as you help me into the car. Oh god I think a low grumble of a moan escaped my lips as you tell me you will want to play with me on the way home desire shoots right to my already over sensitized cunt. I can see the valet hisself blush and i can’t hide my little giggle. I look at you than at the valet.

“All yours indeed.” I say looking over at you desire deep in my eyes. When your fingers once again find my hot cunt a low purr and moan escapes my lips.

Back