Tessa.. and the pharmacist (pm open for one guy)

He had asked the question, and despite the obvious tells of her body, the desire he felt in everything she did, her unquestioned submission to all he asked, he still felt he should give her the out, and truly let her know the downside of pursuing what was likely to come.

"Yes sir, I still want to go... please." My god, the twinkle in Tessa’s eyes, and the eager but shy grin on her face, filled his heart as none ever had. He let his voice go softer, less commanding, as he brought his hand up to graze along her jaw line, pulling her chin toward his, her mouth toward his, “Okay Kitten, but remember, be careful what you wish for, and remember, I did warn you.” As he finished his words, his lips hovered by hers, he cocked his head, and brushed his lips across hers, before pressing in, and giving her a kiss unlike any they had shared before. He kept his lips closed, this time, and just enjoyed her soft sweetness, as he pressed in, a bit more, no longer denying. This was now a date after all, and so it seemed right to kiss the girl.

Even as he broke the kiss, he moved back only slightly, a smile creasing his lips, “I knew you’d kiss like that, I dreamed you’d kiss like that.” Clayton Was a dominant, but he was not afraid ot show his feelings to make sure she undrstood the tenderness and joy she made him feel. “Let’s go, I think we are finally ready for this night.”

He let her lock her door behind them, and then, rather than taking her hand, he wrapped his arm possessively round her, his hand curling around to grip her waist and rest on her hip. It was a short walk to his car, and he reached into his pocket with his other hand to unlock the doors. His hand was still around her, as he opened her door, always the gentleman, extending his other hand and helping her slip inside.

He watched her every move, a man should have to pay to watch a woman like Tessa, in a dress like that, fold herself gracefully into his front seat and extend her beautiful legs. “You look good there, as if you’ve always meant to be.” It was both an observation to himself and a compliment. He closed the door and made his way to the driver’s side. His Posche Boxter was fun, sporty, he had insisted on a manual transmission, something that gave him total control and let the driver get the full experience of the ride. He usually drove like he fucked, aggressive, in full control, pushing each gear to its maximum capacity and potential, and leaving nothing to chance as he pushed for supreme performance and thrill.

As he moved from gear to gear, his hand would alternate from the gear shift to resting on her thigh. And while the car was fun, the woman, was what really drove his motor. He played soft jazz on the radio, with only the slightest of ambient light in the car, but with each street light they passed he got a gorgeous view of her legs which made him smile. “Idon’t think I’ve ever had you in the Porsche before have I?” And while those words would soon mean much more, the ways he would enjoy her in and on top of, this very car, in the moment he simply meant as a passenger.

The more serious conversations could wait until dinner, this was more background, but he was curious, “When did you first realize you were a submissive Tess? Were you young, or not until after you became an adult?”

She knew she would never turn back, she had longed for this moment for so long… she craved this moment she craved Clayton no correction she needed Clayton, not just as her dominant but also as his, she wanted to give him everything he wanted and so much more, but that nagging in the back of her head that she would never be enough for a man like him was always there.

She told him exactly what she wanted and even asked him please, she needed him and she wanted to yield to him completely and utterly she needed to belong to him. She wondered if he understood how much she had waited for this moment, after all wasn’t he the one that had pushed her away? He was so very close now, so close her heart was beating like a drum, his lips mere inches from hers as she licked them softly looking at him. “Sir I have wanted this for so long..” She whispered with need. The way he kissed her was sweet but needy as was hers she kissed him back ever so gently but enough that he knew she longed for him. There was not any tongue just yet and as much as she wanted it, she just allowed him to yield the kiss letting him know she wanted and needed his complete control. She knew a moan escaped her lips when he kissed her yet at this moment she did not care.

She blushed shyly at his words of the fact that he dreamed of her kissing like that. “Clayton.. sir I’ve waited for this moment for so long.” She softly admitted. He could walk away forever she thought but she would relish this evening forever if this was the last time they spoke or touched. “Yes sir.” She said and smiled she was indeed ready for the night she thought to herself.

She locked up and placed her keys in the small clutch purse she was carrying and smiled inwardly when he placed his arm around her finding her soft hip. His car was stunning but it was the man behind the car she thought to herself she didn’t care what kind of home Clayton owned, what type of vehicle he drove, or how much money he had she only ever wanted him, not anything he could give her. She smiled this time seductively up at him as he helped her into his car.

She blushed ever so lightly at the way he watched her Lilith frame enter his car like he wanted to devour her right then and there. Her breathing hitched at his words and she felt as if he were right she felt herself as if she belonged there with him. To say the car wasn’t stunning or that she wasn’t excited to be driving in it would be a lie, but as thought before it was the man behind the car, he was so fucking hot in that suit, so confident, so dominant it was making her become wet all over again as she shifted slightly in her seat.

To make matters worse and make her squirm even more each touch of his hand against her thought alighted her entire body and she felt as if she were burning for this man. “No sir, I have not, it’s a beautiful car but not as such as the man behind the car.” She said softly and looked over at him sincerely.

“I think I have always known, since I was 15 maybe I have always wanted someone else to be in charge but also to love me ultimately as well… I had a few boyfriends but they always thought my needs were strange… Clayton you don’t know this but sexually I’ve been with one man… it was a long relationship.” She admitted but did not delve anymore into it.

He smiled at the compliment, and without even thinking, let his hand slide further up her thigh, nearly slipping down, inside her dress, curious how she might react, whether she squirmed, or even parted her legs to encourage him to venture further. So far Tessa had welcomed his every request, responded positively to his every advance, but she had not openly encouraged or initiated things herself.

He found it interesting to hear how she had known she was a submissive since her early teens, “What kind of relationship did your father and mother have, was your father a dominant?” Clayton found that many of the submissives he had known, had dominant fathers. And although, only a few of them had actualy sexual feeling, and almost none had ever acted on those feelings, even though Clayton would not have judged, the had liked how safe they had felt living within those rules, knowing they were protected if they did so, and rather than worry simply enjoy their lives.

Clayton himself had grown up largely without a father, he had been very young when his father had been tragically killed while flying in a small private plane. He had his mother, and a baby sister, and from the time he was seven years on, he had been the man of the family. He had naturally taken to the role, and only later did he realize his own mother was a submissive and his father had been a dominant.

Over time Clayton had assumed all the manly responsibilities in his household and some of his darkest desires likely manifested itself back to those young, developmental ages, and those early lessons and insights on how to not only understand, but nurture and satisfy a submissive.

”I too understood my desires when I was young, not only what seemed natural to me, but how those might align with the right woman, but then, ever since, I have been on a quest to find that woman.” He looked at her, squeezing her thigh gently in his hand.

He was pleasantly surprised by her next response, “Only one man, tell me about it Tessa, I want to know. How long were you together, you must have enjoyed the relationship for it to last, but what was it that ended it? I really do want to know, what were the aspects you really liked, where did you find it lacking, what finally ended it?”

For Clayton, while he had enjoyed many women, if he were honest, never had a woman truly and completely captured his heart, and none had ever fully satisfied him.”

She noted the way he smiled at her compliment and it warmed her up from the inside out, she knew there was nothing she would not do to please this man beside her. She bit her lips as she felt his strong hand sliding more and more up her thigh and then dipped ever so slightly as a soft moan escaped her lips and she freely opened her legs for him wanting nothing more than to feel his touch, and showing him that she was willing to give him all and everything she had. She had accepted everything thus far but did not initiate anything herself, past relationships making her fear in doing so.

She bit her lip, they had always talked very personally but this was a different type of personal she thought to herself her heart pounding against her chest, part of her feared admitting anything of herself afraid he wouldn't want her anymore. "My father was a very domineering man yes, he was a good man but at the same time very strict so I was not able to go out a lot or do anything, I suppose you could say that I was a very sheltered girl, and seeing how my father was with my mother, even though I did not see much but I heard, but he loved my mother and me, I suppose I have been looking for something like that ever since, seeing how my mother loved what my father was doing to her, made me want the same." She admitted her heart racing once more against her chest. "I was very close with my father, but it was a confusing time for me as well, trying to figure out what he and my mother shared so I did research and found that I was very much into whatever it was that my parents were sharing in." She says softly finishing with a breath. She smiled over at him, taking another deep breath as she realized she was once again chewing on her lip.

She almost felt a sense of relief in telling him of herself and why she had wanted or rather craved to be a submissive. She shook her head to herself wondering why that story had been hard to tell, oh that's right her ex judged her and told her she was sick in the head when she explained why she had become on wanted to become a submissive and no she needed to become a submissive. She scoffed at the thought like he had any reason to judge anyone she thought but she was the one that stayed with him after all, she had no idea why part of it she figured was because he had become abusive and she was scared, the other part was that he was all she ever knew. She sighed to herself trying to shake those terrible memories from her mind.

She knew Clayton would never judge her but at the same time, she was terrified if she admitted different things to him she would not want him to ever walk away because of her past relationship or would he think less of her either way the thought was one she did not like to have.

She looked over at him intent on hanging on his every word. She blushed at his comment and wondered if she could ever be that girl, would she ever be enough for a man like Clayton, to her he was perfect but at the same time she did not care, she wanted him and if at the end of all this he didn't think she was the right woman, or a woman that he wanted she would at least have this evening.

She took a deep breath she had never admitted anything about her relationship before as it was always hard for her to speak about, but she knew if things were going to go anywhere with Clayton she had to be completely honest. She realized her heart was pounding and that her face was a dead giveaway that this was hard for her, but when he squeezed her thigh she instantly relaxed. "Well I was just out of college, as stated I had boyfriends, but whenever I admitted what I enjoyed they all thought there was something wrong with me. I met Alex at my first pharmacy job I was still a cashier then, and he was a customer, he always picked up medications for his mom and he was always so sweet when he asked me out I jumped at the chance he was funny, smart, and kind or so I had thought.'' She said taking another long deep breath as she looked away and out the window for a moment regaining her thoughts and courage to continue.

"I was 22 at the time, and we went out and had an amazing night, I was not ready yet, sexually but as time went on I admitted more and more my desires and Alex was finally the one that wanted to try it with me my first time was awkward, but only because as I cared about Alex he wasn't the right one, but I stuck it out because I wanted to at least try, the sex got better and he did give me what I needed until he got possesive not the good type of possesive I don't think he truly understood what a dominant and submissive type of relationship actualyl meany, but at the same time I did I seen it with my parents so when he started to act like that I called him out on it and told him I needed space and room to breath it was beginning to hurt my job and my mental health, and then it happened at the 4 year mark he became hiughly abusive I was afraid to leave, I didn't want to seem weak, I was afraid to walk away from all I had know for 5 years, until the day he almost killed me, I came home late from work, as you know I am a workoholic and love what I do... but he did not believe me called me a whore and told me he woyld teach me what a real dominant was since I enjoed it so much...I was crying begging him to stop hitting me, I finally got to courage to hit back it got worse, so I just let it happen until I had enough when he was done I was able to call the police and pressed charges and then I moved here.'' I say softly a tear escaping my eye.

She sighed and could not bear to look at him.

Clayton was not judging, more interested. “Kitten I am not, and will not judge you. As far as I am concerned, any pleasure that is shared and enjoyed between two consenting individuals is beautiful and can be incredible. So .. tell me, did you ever have sexual desires for your father? Wish you could feel what he was doing to your mother, or was it just the situation and the obvious pleasure they were enjoying together that made you want that?”

Clayton was curious, he was much older than Tessa, and that might explain her attraction to older men. However, he knew there was more, he was an attractive man in any condition, but age also gave him wisdom, grounding and a sense of strength and stability that only came with age, things he could share and enjoy with Tessa. Even as he spoke his had slid higher, his grip firmer, and as she spread her legs, clearly welcoming him, the side of his hand lightly brushed the outer folds of her hot, wet, young pussy.

He kept his hand there, firmly massaging her thigh as she told her story. But as she finished, he turned his hand, palm now facing Tessa, he curled his fingers, under her, and gripped her mound firmly, and protectively in his hand. “Kitten, I am possessive, he was abusive and paranoid, they are not the same thing, in fact, they could not be more different.”

He gently squeezed her, massaged her hot little box. He felt her juices flow over his fingers and he wanted her to enjoy what he did, as he spoke. “If we are together, if you are mine, I will never worry about you being unfaithful, for I will know you are mine and could never be anyone else’s. However, I will care and protect this …” He curled two fingers up deep inside Tessa’s cunt, the first time he had gone inside of her. “Not because of others, but to protect the treasure I know you have given to me.”

He turned to look briefly into her eyes, “Your ex was not a dominant, he didn’t understand, it was not a part of his sole. He was a sadist and likely a fraud, the entirety of the Dom/Sub relationship is trust, and if I discipline you, it is never to harm you, hurt you, only nurture you into being your very best self. You should feel cherished, safe at all times, even when you are at your most precarious and vulnerabe. We will discuss pain, but never, ever would I administer pain absent the objective of increasing ultimate pleasure, no true dominant, should ever hurt you.”

Letting her take it all in, they were now at the restarant, and he pullled in, took out his hand, while sliding her dress into place. He would park the car with the valet, and as he slid the car into park, he slowly licked and sucked off the juices on the fingers that had been inside you. As he walked into the restaurant, and they were seated at a secluded table in the corner, he leaned and whispered in her ear, “Now you know why I didn’t want you to wear panties…”.

Kissing her cheek as he pulled the table out so she could slide into their booth.

She could see in his eyes that there was no judgment there whatsoever and honestly, it was refreshing and not something she was used to. The way he said kitten instantly made her preen and blush at the new given name that she loved oh so very much. She had never been more excited to hear the words that he spoke sure that he would judge her as everyone else had when she explained what she enjoyed or the reasoning behind it especially. "No nothing ever like that with my father, is an amazing man and he adores my mother, but yes hearing the pleasure that my mother was deriving from my father turned me on exponentially and made me do a lot of research and the more research I did the more I wanted into this life." She admitted softly answering honestly to every question that Clayton asked even if it was hard in a sense to talk about.

Her heart was racing as he looked over at her and she felt as if all was right with the world and she had never been more attracted to a man than she was right at this very moment. She was always afraid with him she would never be just enough but that never stopped her from trying the only thing that stopped her was Clayton himself and she was still a little hurt by it, but she did not dare admit that to him, afraid it might ruin the evening, no she knew it would ruin the evening. She nearly gasped when his hand went up her thigh more and more than lightly touching the outer folds of her now once more very wet pussy.

The way he gripped her thigh made her moan inwardly and almost outwardly but she knew she had to control herself, and that was one thing Tessa had very well control over her body for the most part at least. She this time did moan outwardly allowing him to hear the effect he had on her and her body, as she bit her lip shyly, then licking her what felt like very dry lips as she looked over at him as he spoke. She shook her head carefully knowing he did not think of her any less for staying in a terrible relationship with an abusive and narcissistic man. Every time he called her kitten she purred not a purr just what it sounded like when she was happy and content and completely satisfied and at this moment in time she was very content and felt very safe. She did not know how dark Clay could get but she trusted him completely, and that was saying a lot considering her trust issues.

"Oh." She gasped out as he started to massage her hot and tight and very wet cunt. There was no doubt that her wetness would be all over his fingers and she did not care one bit, and she knew damn well Clayton did not either. She chewed on her lip wanting nothing more than to be his, but what if she could not pass his test, was that what this was no she did not think so, but what if she wasn't enough? "What if I'm not enough." She asked softly once again looking away for a moment. "OH FUCK SIR.'' She moaned out when two of his fingers curled into her hot and tight pussy, and she blushed at her sudden tone. She quickly turned her gaze back to him noticing the same fire in his that she felt within her as he had his fingers in her dripping cunt.

She listened to him carefully knowing he meant every word that he spoke to her, but did she truly believe him to be correct, deep down she always felt she had been the problem all along. "We had a safe word.. but he never followed it there were many nights...." She let her voice trail off surely Clay would know what she meant but she did not want to admit it out loud she never had to anyone before. She wanted everything Clay was offering but would he want her after that admission? She looked at him softly. "Maybe it was me?" She stated almost a question more than how she felt. She sighed trying to get back her composure, hiding the tear that had escaped her eye.

She was grateful when they arrived at the restaurant for a moment or so she could forget her part of the conversation shame and yet lust and need very clear on her face. She blushed ever so slightly when he removed his fingers from her dripping cunt and adjusted her dress for her. Seeing him lick her juices from his fingers only turned her on that much more, her face turning ten shades of red. "I may never wear panties again." She said softly and blushed at her own words, shocking herself a little.

"Thank you." She said sweetly as she slid into the booth and he followed suit. "Clayton, sir how did I taste?" She asked tentatively, it had been something that excited her tasting herself especially after being fucked or after cumming all over his fingers.

A few thoughts ran through Clayton’s mind as Tessa explained, "No nothing ever like that with my father, is an amazing man and he adores my mother, but yes hearing the pleasure that my mother was deriving from my father turned me on exponentially and made me do a lot of research and the more research I did the more I wanted into this life."

Clayton’s own relationship with his mother was not quite as innocent. Much of his early education as a dominant had been a direct relationship with his own mother, including both understanding and satisfying the needs of a true submisssive.

While he too had learned a bit through indirect observation of his parents, it wasn’t until his father’s death and his ultimate taking on of all male responsibilities did he really learn, and his mother was a woman who liked to be pushed to teh absolute extremes, more so than any other woman he had since been with, but more and more he was wondering if Tessa might even exceed that?

He did not share the first aspect, although he would if Tessa would ever ask, he was not ashamed, quite the contrary, he relished his relationship with his mother, and she was still dear in his heart, no the other part was her research, but he waited until they were at the table to follow up.

Slipping his fingers, slick with her nectar, he had only seconds to put them in his mouth and savor the excretions of her sex. It was a delightful appetizer, more a sweet interlude, but he craved a full meal. He could still feel a bit of her delicious slickness on his fingers as they walked inside and were seated. Her question as they sat, thrilled him to his very core, "Clayton, sir how did I taste?"

First he leaned in and once again kissed her, slipping his tongue in her mouth so that she might still catch a bit of herself, while enjoying each other. And then when the kiss broke, he brought his fingers up, the fingers that had been inside of her, and brushed his fingertips on her lips.

”But Kitten, you need not take my word for it, please taste for yourself?” He was encouraging her to lick and suck and clean his fingers completely, like a good girl. He waited and despite the fact the waiter was coming to take their drink order, he persisted, “Don’t stop Kitten, he can wait for MY girl?” He was testing her willingness, her desire to satisfy, even perform for him in front of others.

If she wanted him to be her Sir, then she mustn’t feel reticent in pleasing him, performing for him, no matter the audience!

Once finished, the waiter took their drink orders and Clayton went back to their earlier discussion, “In your research, what were the elements that most interested you and aroused you, about the BDSM lifestyle?”

She was admitting more to Clayton than she had ever spoken of to her best friend, to her ex, to her parents, she had never trusted anyone the way she was trusting in Clayton and she wondered if he could sense that. "But I don't begrudge anyone that would do something like that, it is their business as is anything in a person's personal life and she was not a judgemental person, for who was she to judge when she was not perfect, and enjoyed the things that she enjoyed.

She was glad that Clayton did not seem to be judging her rather he seemed to be very accepting of everything she was telling him. She did not want to let Clayton down in any way whatsoever she adored him and she wanted nothing more than to please him and make him happy in any way she could.

Her overactive mind was spinning at the thought that she just would not be enough for him because she felt as if he didn't want her after all of this she would be crushed, honestly in hind site she was very much in love with him, but she was not ready to admit that to him, she was not sure she would ever be truly ready to tell him because what if he rejected that what if all he wanted was a one-night thing, she knew she had to accept what this was for what it is.

She was breathing a little hard, still very much aroused from his fingers being inside of her, and then watching him ever so slightly licking her juices from her tight wet pussy her heart was still very much pounding in her chest as well.

Watching him was like watching a sexy porn star in slow motion, my god he was the sexiest man she had ever laid her eyes on. She wanted and craved and needed more and more of him, one moment and one touch just was not enough for her. She stunned herself with her question blushing, as she smiled at him seductively. She looked at him as she asked and noticed the sudden darkness that showed in his eyes full of lust and want.

She moaned into his kiss as his tongue slipped into her mouth and she could slightly taste her womanhood on those lips of his she moaned against his lips loving the way his tongue danced with her own. She looked at him when he broke the kiss her heart racing and she did not care that there were people around, when he placed his fingers that were in her tight cunt she sighed with a deep breath and easily and readily opened her mouth to taste her juices.

She opened her mouth and slightly stuck her tongue out looking at him with the look of passion and need and also as if he were not only the only man in the room but also as if he were the only person in the world as well. She would not hesitate she wanted to taste herself and lick his fingers clean. She blushed and noticed the waiter nearing typically she might get a little nervous but with Clayton, she just did not care at this moment in time, so she opened her mouth more and took the fingers he offered to her. She first licked his fingers gently and then leaned forward and then sucked his fingers deep into her mouth and sucked as if there was no tomorrow.

''You are right sir, delicious." She says softly as she smiled sweetly at him.

She took a deep breath as they picked the conversation right back up. "Well, to be honest, the pain aspect but turning to complete pleasure was the biggest factor for me, being a brat at times and getting punished, also being tied up and spanked gagged, really all of it but the biggest thing was to be completely owned by my partner and have him love me like I am the only woman he would ever want or need." She admitted softly.

Her every action so far had been to his liking, he had never doubted his attraction for Tessa, but to see it in action her naturalness and ease at being a sub, his sub was more than he had hoped. Their kiss was deep, her reaction both wanting and intense, the way her lips parted, pressed into him and wrapped her tongue in his, sexual, heated and passionatel.

When offerd to taste herself on his fingers, her reaction pleased, impressed and aroused, very aroused, him. As he raised his fingers to her mouth, he felt them open, her tongue sliding and twirling around his fingers, her lips latching on and sucking gently at first, adn then harder, sliding her mouth down her fingers, until she was at the connection to his palm.

As the waiter came she did not slow down, did not hesitate, at most a soft blush. Was she doing this for him, or did part of her also enjoy performing, it didn’t matter, the test had been her willingness to please him in public, openly, sexually, and she had passed with flying colors. Clayton enjoyed exhibitionism, and a woman he could not enjoy in public, who did not enjoy, enjoying him, would never satisfy needs he knew he would require.

Even as she licked him. And the waiter looked on he leaned in and gently nibbled her ear lobe, “Now I am wishing this weren’t my fingers.” He spread his legs slightly to give his now raging arousal room to readjust in his trousers. Letting out a soft moan as she finished and slowly ran her mouth and tongue back up his fingers before letting them go. He smiled at her comment of delicious, “I told you, but I didn’t know my kitten was so hungry, we might need to find you some cream?”

He ordered scotch, rare old blends, always on the rocks, always with a splash of water. Her ordered oysters for the table, although it seemed they scarcely needed additional aphrodysiacs. They ordered entrees and she ordered her drink as well as having a bottle of wine to be prepared for dinner.

He listened to her comments about pain turned to pleasure. “Good, that is the difference, I will only give you pain to enhance and magnify the pleasure. But I am glad you mentioned the ownership, I don’t think your ex understood the real role of a domme. If you were mine, you would be completely in my care, something I treat very seriously.”

He took a moment, before continuing “ To give me what I want, you need to trust me completely, and know that all I do I do for you, for us, to care for you, nurture you and give you pleasure beyond your wildest dreams. Pain, denial, they are simply tools to show the contrast and enhance the ultimate enjoyment of physical and emotional gratification. Tessa if you are mine, you will be the only woman in the world for me, you would be my treasure and my passion!”

He then asked a question completely out of the blue, ”Tessa, would you wear a Chasity belt for me?”

She needed no feels the need to prove that she could be enough for him, even if she did not quite feel she would ever be adequate for a man like Clayton. The kiss they had shared was like nothing she had ever felt before and she thought to herself that she didn't think without Clayton's lips being the ones that her lips were pressed against, she knew she would never feel that way once more.

She did not care for one moment that the waiter or anyone else was in the room all that mattered to Tessa was her and him at this moment and to her they were the only people in the world. She licked her juices from his fingers as if it were her last meal on earth, she also imagined to herself that it was his cock she was licking her juices from.

She knew she blushed as the waiter neared but again she did not care in the least, all that mattered was the here and now, and all that mattered to her at this moment in time was pleasing Clayton. Shew watched Clayton intently as she sucked her juices clean from his fingers, enjoying the taste of herself and the feel of Clayton's digits in her open and willing mouth. She knew most people would think what she was doing was wrong, but she did not care all that she cared about was this handsome man before her and giving him all of herself and pleasing him in any way she could.

She knew the waiter had to be watching but she did not notice even if he was her sole intention right now was Clayton and his needs. She felt tingers shoot through her entire body when Clayton whispered in her ear and nibbled her lobe ever so slightly. She bit her lip at this comment. "I can't wait for the day, sir." She moaned out breathlessly and she meant every word, she would gladly crawl under the table at this very moment and take his hard length into her ready and wanting hot wet mouth. She watched as he slightly adjusted himself and she could not advert her eyes even if she wanted to. She could not hide the soft purr of a moan that escaped her lips when she finished and released his digits from her mouth. "I would love to have some cream, sir!" She said realizing how excited she sounded.

She loved watching him as he ordered, he was demanding and powerful truly a force to be reckoned with and at least for this evening, he was all hers. She took a deep breath inwardly her nipples were rock hard and her pussy was once again soaked, and she shifted in her seat ever so slightly. She ordered her drink and entree and smiled sweetly over at him, to be honest, she still felt a little out of place being in a place so fancy, but with Clayton he never once made her feel anything other than a woman he wanted to be near.

She admitted with ease what it was that made her want to become a sub or rather what research had made her want more of the life and she noticed he was hanging on her every word and never once did he cut her off. She listened as he spoke and explained a little more to her. She thought to herself, she didn't think her ex understood much of anything about a good relationship at all, she thought at one time that was all a relationship was about but being with Clayton this evening proved that to her. She blushed at his words she wondered if he realized just how much she wanted to be his, and yes there was still that nagging part inside of her that felt she was damaged goods, or that she would not be enough, at this moment she just did not care.

She trusted Clayton more than she had ever trusted anyone in her entire life, even if there was still a part of her that was frightened because of the past she deep down knew Clay would never do anything to hurt her and that meant the world to her. She looked over at him fire in her dark eyes as she knew he meant everything he was saying to her. "I trust you, sir, honestly more than I have ever trusted anyone in my life." She said softly biting her lip ever so slightly before thinking carefully of how to say the next question without looking like an idiot. "Sir... before anything else, and I am only asking this because of my past... would a safe word be okay." She wondered if he could see how uncomfortable the question made her.

"I would do anything for you." She admitted softly and looked over at him once more.

She was responding to his every question her every answer reflecting desire to submit, serve and enjoy. “Would you?” He teased, “Perhaps that could be arranged?” He listened as she continued, “And just how hungry are you for that cream, how much before you were satisfied?” He enjoyed the talking in riddles, the strong sexual overtones, how every word dripped in desire.

He sat there throbbing and wanting, he knew if he took her hand, guided her under the table, she would go, opening is fly, and worshipping his prick that at this moment badly coveted worshipping! Her ordered, for not just him, but both of them, chateaubriand for two, medium rare, asparagus grilled, twice baked potatoes bluepoint oysters, and a Caesar. They would have a white wine, chenin blanc with the oysters and salad, then a Cabernet with dinner.

This would be a long night, the oysters setting the mood, though scarcely needed, the protein so they could make a long run, the wine, because, he loved great wine, wine with legs, spinning his glass and deeply inhaling before consuming. Not all that different than how he enjoyed eating pussy.

Speaking of which he saw her shift in her seat, her dress barely containing her hard nipples. “You know you are setting a very high expectation, I would be very disappointed if your body wasn’t always this ready to go?” He turned toward her slightly, his hand again finding her bare toned thigh, “Will you always be this ready to go for me Tessa, can you promise me that?” Again he slid his hand up he couldn’t keep his hands off her, petting her, teasing her.

He leaned in, this was all play, all seeing if she was all he thought, all she seemed to be, the woman who would end his lifelong search. Their lips were almost ready to touch, “This time when we kiss, I want to feel it in your pussy…he turned his hand and once more curled fingers inside of her … squeeze me Tessa, bathe me in those sweet juices!”

”mmmm….” Was his only response as the kiss ended, dinner was served, and their conversation continued. The oysters were superb, the meat mouth watering, and the one, you get what you pay for. No matter how good the meal, there was someting Tessa wasn’t telling him, “You’re not sure … but it isn’t of me .. you’re not sure of you … Why?” He wanted to know, “If nothing else comes out of us spending time together, being whatever we might be, I hope that at least you see yourself once the way I see you. The reason we weren’t together before was to protect you, from me, never because I didn’t want you.”

She told him she trusted him, but it was clear she had been hurt before, Clayton didn’t know her ex but instantly despised him. Some control freak, “I know you don’t believe this, but I am going to know your body better than you do, not only what you want, what you need, but where your limits are, and they are way behind where you think. Have you ever heard a pilot, one who constantly tests the sound barrier? Just before they break it, about to black out, there is a moment of perfect clarity, pure bliss, they call it embracing the black to find the light. Kitten, we can have a safe word, I want a safe word, your choice, I just never plan on you needing to use it.”

Dinner was over, it was time to move on, take this dinner, take them to a new level, “So Kitten, I want to take you to a place, where we can explore the lifestyle, whether we want to experience it together, but… he pulled something from his coat pocket, it was a black collar with silver spikes, and there was a mask, for each of them, and last a sterling sliver, chain link leash. He held them out in front of him, “to go, you will need to wear this, be on my leash, attend as my pet?”

He wanted to see her reaction, was this what she wanted, to wear his collar?

She did not deny anything he had asked her and she was always completely honest as she always would be. "I would, your cream specifically." She said a devilishly sly smile on her face. "Yes please sir, I would love for you to arrange that for me." She says softly lust very evident in her dark brown eyes. "I don't think your Kitten could ever have enough of your cream sir." She said and gently licked her lips. She enjoyed this very much maybe a little too much she thought still terrified of being hurt once more.

She had never wanted a man more than she wanted him right now, she had never looked at another man the way she was looking at him and she knew she never would again, no one could ever come close to Clay. She loved that he ordered for the two of them it turned her on that he took command like that, but she also knew that she would be able to tell him if there was something that he ordered that she didn't enjoy he would let her order for herself. She realized she was starving but not for food, god no not for food.

She knew this would be a night that she would never forget, and one that she would likely never have again if Clayton decided that one evening with her was all that he wanted. She did not want to think about that at this moment she just wanted to savor these moments for as long as she could.

She knew she was becoming more and more aroused by the moment, her nipples hard and her pussy drenched at this point more so due to him calling her kitten, the way he looked at her, and the mention of cream it was all making her heady with need. "With you sir, only with you, my body will always be this ready for you." She whispered a blush creeping up her neck to her cheeks. "Yes sir, I can promise you that." She managed to gasp out her heart starting to pound heavily once more against her chest, as his hand once more touched her thigh. God his touch set fire to her skin every time he slightly touched her.

When he leaned in even closer to her, she felt her breathing hitch and closed her eyes for a moment enjoying his nearness a small purr escaping her lips at his attention. She bit her lip at his words and her insides tighten when he once more curled his fingers inside of her hot wet and ready cunt a loud moan escaped her lips as she found her hand digging into the table, as she tried to contain herself, knowing people had to have heard her moan and she did not care one bit. Her pussy clenched on his hand soaking it just as he asked with her juices.

His kiss nearly took her breath completely away. The meal was completely mouth watering as much as Clayton was she thought to herself smiling over at him. "I am not sure of myself, you are perfect Clayton, smart and hardworking... I am not your equal in most things, and I am very insecure I am afraid I would eventually disappoint you.'' She stated honestly and completely. She blushed at his words, she was so scared of being hurt but she was not ready to admit that to him yet. "What do you need to protect me from?" She asked tentatively, her heart racing against her chest but also feeling a sense of ease in his words, warming her heart and soul with how heartfelt they were.

She didn't want him to think because of her past that she was somehow tainted. She listened no she hung on his every word as she spoke, smiling warmly at him and she knew he would know her body better than anyone because she planned on only sharing her body and her heart and soul with him. She shook her head at the mention of a pilot and knew he was exactly right with everything that he was saying. I look at him softly. "I don't think I would ever have to use it either, honestly it is more to put my past behind me, if that makes any sense sir?" She stated and asked all at the same time.

She watched him as they finished their dinner and then she listened to his next words and they sent thrills through her entire body as she smiled and fire lit up in her eyes. "Yes please sir."

"Can I wear the collar now?" She asked softly.

The response exactly as he would have wanted, "I don't think your Kitten could ever have enough of your cream sir." He took her hand and placed it over his throbbing cock, gently squeezing her hand, so tha tshe felt the energy pulsing through his prick, “Well, then we will need to see if we can’t feed my kitten?”

After ordering he looked at her, giving her the chance to add to, or edit his order, but she stayed quiet, trusting his choices and he knew she would not be disappointed. The meal delivered on all promises, each course superb, each pairing of the wines he had chosen, sublime.

Yet as good as the food was, it did not compare to his delicious companion, or how her body reacted to all he did, encouraging him more, making him wonder if she might truly enjoy the types of public displays he so enjoyed. They would find out soon enough.

With dinner over, Clayton began to describe a bit on what he had planned for the rest of the evening. He had made reservations at a very high end, very exclusive, BDSM club. The members were the Domme or the Dominatrix, but each must bring their own sub, or subs, although once in, depending on the desires, sharing was alllowed and even encouraged.

Clayton was not taking Tessa to share her, but enjoy her. Once inside she would remove her dress, he would stay fully clothed. She would wear a mask, as would he to provide some disguise to their true identities. The club had several rooms, some simply with chairs and couches for its members to interact and enjoy, other small playrooms furnished with various devices, their for its members to use as they wanted. That was not really why Clayton wanted to take Tessa either.

The last rooms, the ones they would circle and enter, had small stages, on each stage a couple or a small group would be engaging in various BDSM acts, some highly extreme in terms of bondage and the enjoyment of pain. Clayton wanted to see Tessa’s reaction, not just to the acts, but the idea of being so fully on display?

had begun to describe his plans, first telling and showing Tessa the collar and leash she would wear. If she agreed, Clayton planned to leave the restaurant with her wearing her collar, and on his leash. He wanted to see if she was embarrassed or would walk with pride, proud to be with her maste, proud of being his pet?

The early signs were encouraging, "Yes please sir … Can I wear the collar now?" She asked softly.

”Well Kitten, when we get to the club, you will be stripped of your clothes, as will any sub, male or female, you will only wear your collar, the leash, your high heels, and you will have a mask. I will be fully clothed, at least at the beginning.” He let her take this in, watching her eyes, her body, understanding her visceral reactions to what he described.

He turned her to slightly face away from him, “Now Kitten, if you raise your hair I will attach your collar, and your leash, your mask if you like, and we can walk to our car?” This would tell him much, her eagerness, her posture, her pride and need to be a pet, his pet, his kitten!

She knew he had enjoyed what she said as he looked over at her, lust filled in his own eyes as she gave him a seductive little smile. When he took her small hand and placed it on his hard and throbbing cock she moaned enjoying the feel and allowing herself to lightly stroke him through his trousers. "I cannot wait, sir." She said and smiled softly at him.

So many thoughts had been going through her mind as they shared an amazing meal, her main thought was always what if she was not good enough for him, hadn't she gone down that road before, but she knew Clayton would be gentle with her if he had to let her go or if she could not give him what he needed he was a good man after all. This night was going amazing she thought to herself and she wanted it to continue to go that way.

She always listened very intently when Clayton spoke and she always hung on his every word and now was no different. She was excited about going to this exclusive club that he was telling her about, was she nervous well yes very but she knew that was normal. Her heart was racing with anticipation at the thought of what may lie ahead for the two of them.

She wanted to know, needed to know what Clayton wanted and expected from her and she wanted and hoped that she could be everything he wanted and so much more. She was grateful he could not read her racing thoughts cause she knew they were all over the place. She chewed a little on her lip, the thrill of all this making her nipples even more rock-hard than they already were. She smiled once more over at him as he continued explaining everything to her very thoroughly. I can do this, I would give my very soul to this man she thought to herself and she knew in that moment she very much meant that.

She was enjoying the way he was explaining things to her, it meant a lot to her because she wanted to learn everything and so much more about this lifestyle she knew she only wanted to share with him. I wondered if he knew just how much I wanted him at this point he was one of the sexiest men she had ever met and she did not care about the age difference even if she knew it slightly bothered him.

She would gladly be his, gladly wear his collar and leash. She knew what she wanted, she wanted to wear it sooner than later and she would let him know that. She wanted everyone to know she was his, even if she wasn't completely just, she wanted to prove to Clayton how much she needed and wanted to be his in every single way.

She felt no shame when she asked if she could wear the collar now. It was all she wanted, and she needed him to know that without him even having to ask her.

What he said next did make her slightly anxious but not because she didn't want to do it, but because of her insecurities, what if when completely naked he would not want her, or when on display he would be embarrassed by her, she knew she was in her head at the moment so she quickly shook all those thoughts from her mind. She was a little disappointed at the idea of him being fully clothed until he mentioned at least in the beginning she wanted nothing more than to see Clay in all his glory. She wanted this.

She gently pulled her hair up and smiled at him giving him perfect access to her neck as she smiled at him. "Yes, please... I will wear the mask at the club, but here I want everyone to see the want in my eyes, knowing that I am yours." She said softly.

Clayton had known about this club for a while, but had previously never attended. Not that he wasn’t interested, he had never had the right girl. It had been at his tennis club about a week earlier, he had overheard two men talking, he knew one well, but not the other.

At first they were reluctant to discuss, the club‘s very existence was supposed to be a secret. To everyone else’s eye, any passers by, it simply looked like a rolling country estate, a gate at the front, with a key pad, that if you knew and pressed in the entry would briefly swing open, and allow its “guests” to enter.

He spoke to the men of what happened here, but in truth, he would not really know until he attended one of their monthly events. A background check had been done with him, only yesterday he had been interviewed by two other members and approved for trial.

As he learned the details, he kept thinking of Tessa, she was the one, the only one he wanted to experience this with, and if it went well, she would not only be the woman he wanted to have has his submissive, but he would become a member so that this could be their playground too.

Tonight was a trial of many things, should they become a couple, he would collar her, and expect her to wear it at all times. Again, this was a step, but a key one, and as with everything else already tonight, she had not backed off at all, and instead showed only a keen enthusiasm and obvious arousal at all he did and suggested.

Clothed male, nude female was one of the traditions of the club, the mastes in a position of dominance, their pets on display. The color of a woman’s collar was critical, and the black color he had chosen meant that a pet was private, not to be touched by others and not available to be shared.

Tonight, they were a couple in every way, they were just swimming in a sea of quite open and extremely sexual conduct. All members were dominants, and dedicated to the BDSM lifestyle, although that meant different things to different people. Clayton was not a swinger, but he was an exhibitionist and a voyeuy, and he hoped Tessa would embrace all that he enjoyed and be his pattern, his lover and his pet in their exploration.

She gently pulled her hair up and smiled at him giving him perfect access to her neck as she smiled at him. "Yes, please... I will wear the mask at the club, but here I want everyone to see the want in my eyes, knowing that I am yours." She said softly.

He took the collar and wrapped it around her neck from behind, her answer had been all he hoped, he wanted eyes upon them, eyes of envy and eyes of lust, he could only imagine the whispers, some of horror, some of envy, as he walked her out. As he clasped and secured the collar, the fit a tight choker, she had her hair still pulled up, and he leaned in and lightly bit her earlobe, teasing it between his teeth, as he whispered, “There will be no doubt you are mine, and I want you to walk proud and tall, eyes forward, knowing how proud I am to have you on my leash, to possess, such an extraordingay pet, MY sexy kitten!”

As he attached the leash, he felt such a rush of excitement through his body, he nearly came right there. Such was the power and satisfaction of having one so vulnerable and yet perfect submit entirely. The waiter could barely keep his mouth shut as he looked, averted his gaze and then could not help but looking again at this beautiful woman so seemingly thrilled to be collared and leashed.

Having paid, Clayton slipped out first, and then he didn’t even need to tug on the leash as he commanded, “It is time Kitten…” When she got up, he twirled his finger, “Slowly …” he whispered, asking her slowly spin in front of him. He watched her from every angel, “Good girl…” he compliment, “…remember back straight, chin high..” Her nipples were poking out like bullets through the the thin black silk of her dress…it only made her look better.

“Let’s go now Kitten, it is time to go play …” The leash in his left hand, he held out right and curled that arm behind her, to begin their walk out past the other tables in the restaurant, only to get into his car which he had the valet bring around.

Tessa had never wanted anything more than this moment and she would do anything and everything in her power to make sure that Clayton knew exactly how she was feeling and how much she wanted to be his, even if her insecurities were surfacing here and there. She wanted so badly to be everything he wanted, even if she felt she would never be good enough for Clayton. She had never done anything like this before and it worried her not that she could not handle it, but what if Clayton learned she wasn't enough for him?

She had one close female friend but she would never dare speak of this to her, Clayton had been the only person she had ever shared any of her desires and wants with, and now her past that she was so ashamed of and surely deep down it had to have bothered him as well she thought to herself. She was nervous not of Clayton never of him, more of herself. She had been out of the lifestyle for some time and the last man she had in this life well, obviously did not turn out well for her.

Her heart was racing at all the thoughts that were racing through her one after the other, but the main thought was only that she only wanted to please Clayton it was all she had ever wanted after all. She bit her lip trying to regain her thoughts and to center herself once more.

She wondered to herself, would Clayton want more after tonight.. she did not just want to be his Submissive she wanted to be his everything, but she also knew for Clayton the age difference had been a big deal for him not that it ever once mattered to her and she made sure he knew that on more than one occasion.

Would he want more? She didn't know she could not read his thoughts or what was in his heart, she only knew what was in her own, and at this moment she knew she would be his in any capacity that he wanted her to be his. She had never been more turned on or excited by anyone or anything in her life than she was at this very moment in time and she was sure he would be able to see that.

Thinking of seeing Clayton naked only served to make her cunt wetter and her heart race and her nipples were so hard everyone would be able to see them easily through the thin fabric of the dress she was wearing. She thought back to Clayton touching her and knew she wanted and needed so much more.

She wondered if he could see all the thoughts swimming around in her head, no she was covering that up pretty well she thought to herself and some things were meant to be in your thoughts and not spoken aloud she thought to herself with a soft smile set upon her face. She wanted nothing more than to be his for as long as he would have her, she still had that nagging thought in the back of her head however wondering why now, when he had fought so hard against this, but she did not want to know the answer. She felt the excitement roaring through her entire body as she shook the thought from her head all that mattered was here and now nothing else.

Pulling her hair back for him, just sent more shivers through her as she smiled warmly at him. She could sense that he liked what she had said to him very much and it made her purr a little for him, the purr always embarrassing her in the past, but with Clayton, she felt no shame with him.

She licked her lips as he began to collar her making her his if only for the night for her this meant absolutely everything she was giving over complete trust to him and she wondered if he even knew how much that meant for her. The words he whispered in her ear only for her to hear sent thrills all up and down her entire body but mostly stopping at her very hot and wet cunt, his words doing just as much as his touch had before.

Once he attached the leash to her collar she looked at him and smiled no sense of embarrassment in her eyes clearly showing him she wanted and enjoyed this as much as he did. She would give him all of herself and more this evening she thought to herself and did not care that surely every eye was now upon them. She noticed the way the waiter looked at the two of them wishing he was in Clayton's shoes and that only sent another thrill through her as she looked at Clayton tenderly.

Watching him slide from the booth oozing with confidence and dominance had her feeling like an actual cat in heat. She slowly moved from the both and then did a slow twirl for him and she knew people were watching some in shock, some in awe, some wondering if she was okay, that she had to giggle inwardly of course she was okay Clayton would never hurt her, well not in the sense these people might think anyway. She did exactly as he told her, she held her head high with her chin held just as high her back straight her breast on display as well as her nipples that were now straining against the dress, needing and wanting to be freed.

"Yes sir!" She said enthusiastically the sheer joy and excitement evident on her face. He helped her into the car once more and she looked over at him. "Thank-you, Clayton dinner was amazing and so is your company I cannot tell you how excited I am to step further into your world.'' She admitted softly with a smile wondering if he minded that she used his given name and not sir that time, they had not really discussed much of that yet.

As Clayton helped Tessa into the car, he held the end of her leash, realizing he had to let it go, he saw the valet reach out, as if ready to assist, and if it were his briefcase or luggage, that would be fine, but Tessa was his most prized possession. “Don’t even think about it son, I’ve got this, and only I ever will.”

He handed it into her, “Keep this for a moment kitten, and then I’ll need it right back.” Was need the right word? It really was, Clayton had been needing this, needing a woman like her, in fact, her, for a very long time. When he got in the other side, before ever putting the car into gear, he held out his hand to receive it back, given him back the control, reassert his role as Master.

He looked over at her, her green eyes sparkling, her breathing seemed almost labored, “Tell me Tessa, how did that feel, those eyes on you, that symbol of being owned, being mine and only mine?” He put the car into drive, and then slid his hand back down between her legs, so whatever words she failed to express, her cunt could fill in the blanks.

Things had move much faster than Clayton had anticipated, he had wanted to make sure, feel her out, that now that they had been apart, her feelings were just as strong to pursue the type of relationship they had only discussed and very lightly played with non sexual dominance. Tonight they were not holding back, not once had Tessa shied from a single thing he asked, and adorning the collar and leash, walking with pride in his care, and now in the car, headed to the club, perhaps this was the first night of the rest of their lives, the relationship he had so long, longed for?

”When we get to the club, you will not speak unless I speak to you, or tell you to answer someone’s question. You have on a black collar, so even though you are naked, no one can touch you without my permission, and I will not give it. However, if you see something, want to ask me something, try something, I want you to lightly paw my chest, or purr, do you understand?“ He laughed, “However if you purr, and it is simply to purr, my Kitten, that is also fine.”

He let his fingers slide over her flesh, her inner thighs, and the lips of her soft, wet slit as he spoke. “As soon as we get inside, I will remove your dress, your dress and my jacket will be checked, and then I will take you inside. Stay close ot me, we will find a sofa or chair we can share, part of tonight is to watch others, see what you like, what we want, how far you want to push your limits. Watch, learn and be honest with yourself. You and I will be sexual inside, how much we do is up to us, but what we do will be in public, just as everyone else will be.”

He let her take in everything. “Kitten, you have mentioned fantasies like this to me before, tonight you get to live them out, at least some, and if you enjoy it, if we enjoy it together, want more, then … nights like tonight could be our future …” He was just pulling up to the gate, in a moment he would key in the entry, “This is your last chance Tessa, is this what you want?”

She watched Clayton's gaze travel to her and then travel to the valet driver who was ready to take the leash from Clayton's hands for him, she could sense his dominance ready to take over right then and there, and again her nipples pebbled into stones. She blushed at his statement and again she was instantly wet between her folds, she could almost feel her wetness starting to ooze out of her tight cunt.

She smiled warmly at him as she took the leash from him and held it tightly as she watched him, every move he made only turned her on that much more. She needed him at the moment, that was what she needed and wanted, but she knew patience was a virtue or so that was what people said. Her thoughts once again were running rampant on her, she had wanted this for so long, she just hoped she would not be a disappointment to him. She smiled warmly at him and then handed him the leash gently. "Thank you, sir, for allowing me to hold what belongs to you." She said lust shining brightly in her dark green eyes.

"I felt like I was the only person in the room, especially with your eyes on me I felt like the most cherished woman in the world, it was exciting and thrilling all at the same time." She spoke with confidence her heart racing when she felt his fingers finding her hot cunt once more, a moan escaping her lips as she looked at him. "Can you feel how much I enjoyed it, sir, can you feel how much I crave to be your's to be owned by you?" She asked softly her heart racing against her chest as she looked over at him.

Again her thoughts began to run rampant, she had never wanted anything or anyone as much as she wanted this man beside her, she felt almost desperate for him, and that slightly worried her the last thing she wanted to do was to scare him off. She wondered if he was feeling some of the things she was she wasn't so sure honestly, neither of them was a mind reader and she was sure that was a good thing for the both of them.

She looked over at him as he began speaking and as usual, she hung on his every single word as if all that mattered was him, and in her eyes, he was truly all that mattered to her. She was grateful that he did not want to share her, it was not something she would ever be able to do, she wanted to be his and only his, but that did not mean she did not enjoy being on display for him because she wanted everyone in the world to know she was his and that no one else could touch and or have her. "I do understand sir, anything that gives me a chance to touch you, or paw at you is all I have ever wanted." She whispered breathlessly. She smiled at him. "Thank you, sir." She said at the mention of her purring she was grateful it did not turn him off or weird him out.

She gasped when his fingers traced her soft flesh and she moaned lightly, the feeling turning her on more and more, controlling Tessa she thought to herself more and more. She looked over at him and smiled warmly as she looked at him tenderly loving the idea of him removing her dress and her being on complete display and everyone knowing she was his and his alone, the thought sent thrills through her entire body and she knew he must have felt the excitement between her legs. She wanted everything with him, she wanted everything he wanted to give her and so much more, she needed it craved it, it had been a long time for her, but at the same time it also terrified her, not that he did just that giving someone complete control over her once more scared her a bit, but she was willing to put it all on the line for him. She nodded her head, she would always be completely honest with him as she knew he would always do the same with her. She shook her head in acknowledgment as she looked softly at him. "I understand." She said in a whisper with a smile.

She was grateful that he was giving her time to take everything in that meant more to her than he would ever possibly know. "It is all I have ever wanted sir, I have waited for this moment for so long." She whispered and smiled tenderly at him.

It could have been acting, knowing somehow exactly what he wanted to hear, but instead he was sure this came from her heart! "Thank you, sir, for allowing me to hold what belongs to you." He took the leash, gripped it possessively, and then extended a finger to run it along her jaw line. “No, thank you, for being the treasure I have so needed to posses.”

He wanted to know how she had felt as he walked her out, sliding his fingers into her cunt to see if her body confirmed what her brain let her say? He moaned at her first reply, her cunt bathing his fingers in her juices to show the veracity. Then she turned the tables, "Can you feel how much I enjoyed it, sir, can you feel how much I crave to be your's to be owned by you?"

He pushed his fingers deeper inside, slowly fucking her as he now answered, “I do, I feel it in the way you grip me, how your nectar flows, how your cunt wants me as its one and only master, your words and cunt are both begging me to be exactly what I most want to be to you.”

Clayton was trying to push all his past concerns away, everything about Tessa told him this was right, and now they just needed to let the evening play out, see all they might possibly be together.

Part of him was kicking himself for not having had her sooner, but the other part knew the satisfaction of delayed gratification, and now they had a chance to truly have it all.

He would have laughed at the idea that a woman, this woman, would ever turn him off by purring, he wanted his kitten to purr to enjoy, to feel a bliss that she could only manifest at his guide and control.

With her affirmation that she wanted to continue, wanted all he had described, he pulled the mask from his pocket, and asked her to hold it, while he tied it behind her head. Her face and identity were now protected as for the remainder of the night, her sex, her femininity would be vividly on display. He punched the code and the large heavy set of twelve foot iron gates swung open, the entire property was enclosed by the eight foot fence, with spikes as sharp as diamonds protecting the perimeter.

drove up a large circular driveway, more of a horse shoe where each side ran nearly 100 yards, up to the front terrace of a massive estate, designed like an old castle. It was fitting. Valets were there to take the keys, and Clayton held his hand out formally to help Tessa from the car, enjoying a brief flash of the cunt he had just been stopped fucking. “You are good enough to eat…” He whispered as he leaned down and helped her up. He took her leash, and held it in his hand, the arm that he gave her to take as he lead them inside.

They walked up four large marble steps to doormen who swung open the 10 foot mahogany doors. Inside was an onyx and marble parquet floor, and there the were greeted by a man in a mask, “Welcome Master Clayton, would you please prepare your pet?” There were approximately five other couples already there, the men in suits, the women naked. “Of course, are you ready Kitten?” Clayton asked as he undid the back of her dress only to let it fall to her ankles, pooling so that he could assist her in stepping out. “Present yourself Kitten…” And Claytone waited for Tessa to assume the position she had earler at her apartment, enjoying the looks of the men, and woman who were watching as HIS pet was revealed ….

With him she always meant every single word that she spoke to him, she would never once lie to him, every word spoken was straight from her heart, clearly he knew that. She meant that the fact that he trusted her holding the leash meant everything to her. Her breath hitched when he ran the leash against her jaw ever so lightly. She blushed at his words, how much she had always wanted to hear those words coming from her lip, again her excitement grew and grew.

Fuck but his fingers felt heavenly inside of her, she could cum on the spot just having him slightly touch her, she wanted no she needed more! She had to maintain her control however and she was doing just that. Hearing his moan escape his lips added fuel to her fire and she almost could not contain herself. She hoped he would not mind her being vocal with him, some Dominants did not like that, but she did not say anything surely he would go over his rules with her and what he wanted and did not want at the same time.

His words sent shivers through her entire body and obviously to her cunt, as he pushed his fingers deeper inside of her hot tight cunt another low purr this time escaping her lips. "You are all I've ever wanted Clayton." She said softly surprising herself in her admittance, and blushed hoping that by using his given name he would not be angry with her, but she needed him to know how she felt.

She sighed inwardly worried that she just would not be what he wanted or needed in his life, she was far from perfect but she wanted to be perfect for him and she wanted to give him everything he ever wanted and needed, she wanted to be the center of his world as he was always the center of hers.

She had wished he would not have waited so long to pursue this with her and part of her understood why he had been hesitant but the nagging part of her brain still felt as if she just wasn't what he would want in the long run.

She was looking over at him and smiled tenderly, even if her pussy was on fire, and she wanted to moan and groan and scream his name in bliss she kept her same control.

She needed him to know that for her, there was no turning back but shouldn't he have the same choice she wondered to herself. She held the mask carefully as he tied it behind her head. "Sir, are you sure this is what you as well?" She asked softly looking away slightly she wanted him to know she respected him. She was excited when he placed the mask on her, making sure her identity would be protected, although even without a mask she knew she was very much protected by the man that was beside her and she knew that she would forever remain that way with him. She wanted to be on display for Clayton enjoyed the thought of it, knowing that men would envy him, envy the fact that no one else but him could touch her.

"This place is stunning." She said absentmindedly as she looked at him, her heart racing she was excited, turned on, and needy all at the same time. "Sir, I am very excited to be here with you, thank you for having me." She said and yes she was using a slight play on words, the meaning very evident behind them. She smiled up at him as he took her hand and helped her from the car and she gave no care that her pussy would be on display as she climbed out of the car. She purred at his very words, she had fantasized many times about Clayton eating her tight wet cunt as if it would be his last meal. She loved being on his leash, the goosebumps completely ran down her entire body.

She was not nervous, but it was clear there was pure energy going through her. The inside was just as beautiful as the outside, most would not begin to know what this place was about just by seeing it. Hearing the man tell Clayton to prepare his pet, sent another wave of excitement to shoot through her. "I am so very ready Master Clayton." She whispered as he undid her dress and watched as it pooled at her feet. She blushed ever so slightly when he told her to present herself, but it was a blush of pure lust and excitement. She assumed her position, presenting herself to everyone that was in the club and it sent thrills throughout her, very evident showing by the wetness of her tight pussy.

There she stood, hands clasped behind her head, back arched and legs slightly spread. It was as interesting to see the women respond as the men, as they straighted their postures and curled into their dominants for comfort and affirmation. As for the men though, he heard the small moans to her presentation, how she jumped to attention, and the obvious delight dripping from her pussy at being on display for him.

”Good girl .. stay there just like that, until I tell you otherwise.” She didn’t even have to say it, everything in her body language made it clear, his commands would be followed to the letter. “She’s a special pet Master Clayton … “ One of the men remarked, “Will you two be taking a stage tonight, another asked?” Clayton shook his head.

”Not tonight, but perhaps soon …” He looked at Tessa, and saw the fire in her eyes, her arousal beginning to slide down and slicker her thighs. “Are you exclusive?” H was asked by a man who could not help but extend and close his hand, so wanting to touch her.

”Yes, she is with me, and me alone, You may watch, but cannot touch …” Clayton turned to kiss her lips, and slowly slide the tip of his middle finger up the center, gently parting her cunts soft, wet lips. He knew she would do her best to not move, but he would not punish her, and he heard the heavy breathing of the men in the room as they did watch her response.

”I will be honest, I haven’t even fucked her yet, but I plan to tonight, I have been waiting and savoring … but I don’t thik we want to wait any longer, do we Kitten?” He asked, and she knew she was now free to answer.

One by one, the men felt their inferiority to Clayton, to his pet, and they too had their subs assume the postion. But none compared to Tessa, and the observation was not lost on Clayton.

They asked about business, discussed investments the were considering, but as they talked, Clayton had gripped Tessa’s mound and slipped two fingers inside of her. He never missed a beat in the conversation whether Amazon was still a long term hold, the impact on conumser businesses of the increased interest rates.

Yet as they talked, Clayton was not only demonstrating his considerable knowledge and expertise, but he was finger fucking his pet. The man was in total control, the other women were wet just from what he was doing to her, and the men hard at how she enjoyed it.

Suddenly there was a chiming of a bell, and the doors in the back of the room swung open. There were many such rooms surrounding the man foyer. Clayton extracted his fingers from Tessa’s cunt, and gave a small tug on her leash. “Come with me Kitten, it is time to go enjoy the entertainment …”

She takes the same pose that she had in her apartment, her heart was pounding once more, but it was in pure excitement of being paraded around other men and women that she knew could not touch her. I could sense an air about the room, that surprised me in a sense, I knew everyone had eyes on me, but this time it felt different I felt desired as I have never felt before aside from Clayton of course. This had to be by far the most thrilling moment of her entire life.

She listened to Clayton very carefully and did not speak just as he had told her to, she was enjoying being on display for him, knowing she was his and his alone. God how much she wanted him in this moment in time, her arousal on display and evident how she wanted her master. I listened to the exchange between the men and was thrilled at how they seemed to be admiring me as well, I had never been more turned on in my life before, I knew they must smell my scent of arousal coming from my tight young cunt. Oh in a sense she wanted to take the stage with him, and this shocked her because she had never really been on display like this before, but it was only exciting her that much more.

The way he looked at her sent shockwaves throughout her entire body once more, and she was becoming slicker and slicker, her cunt calling for him, as her wetness was starting to run down her inner thighs. When asked if they were exclusive, her breath caught in her throat, she wanted nothing more than to be only exclusive to Clayton. I could feel how much the other man desired me and how that thrilled me I only had eyes for the man that I had come here with.

I smile at him, but still do not speak I was listening like a very good kitten would. When he reaches over me and kisses my lips I cannot help but moan against them. I almost lose my mind right then and there when you stick the tip of your strong middle finger into my aching wet cunt. She could not begin to hide the need and want for him even if she wanted to, it was evident in her body language, she never wanted anything more than she wanted him right then and there.

She let out a purr at his words mingled in with her moans, as her head turned slightly when he posed a question and she knew she was allowed to respond to her master. "Yes sir, I want nothing more than for you to fuck my tight wet cunt, and to use me and only me for all of your pleasures." I was not going to deny my want and need for this man who had his fingers inside of me in front of a room full of strangers.

I was a little surprised by all the looks of envy in the other men's eyes their submissives were also stunning women but it seemed they wanted Clayton's sub more than their own, she was not going to deny this delighted her.

Fuck me she found herself thinking when she felt Clayton stick to fingers inside of her now soaking wet cunt, she knew her juices would be all over his fingers. It was even more sexy hearing him speak of business and yet never taking his fingers from her hot and needy cunt, she was on fire with want and desire for this man. She knew she could not speak and she did not want to interrupt him, so she took her small hand and rubbed his leg as a kitten would, there was something she wanted to ask him, and she knew for sure it would excite him as much as it would excite her, she hoped this would be acceptable if not she knew she would gladly accept his punishment. This was simply something I needed to do.

She felt the excitement building more and more as the bell chimed and she knew what was to come as Clayton had gone over everything with her at dinner. Her breathing hitched and she knew her master would notice. She looked at him as he tugged gently on her leash, a bright smile on her face. I nodded my head knowing you hadn't told me to speak so I followed everything you said too the letter.

(OOC: My coauthor and I have decided to switch the narrative to first person)

Her reactions could not be more perfect, the way her back arches and she pushes her ass back, only to angle it forward, trying to grind her cunt into my fingers as I plunge them in and out fucking her!

She doesn’t say a word, yet she could not be more expressive, she needs not trivialize herself to mere words when the reaction and emotions expressed by her vagina could not be more honest, eloquent or expressive.

“Talk to me Baby Girl …” My fingers say as they slide in and out, “What does my Kitten need, tell Master…” I spread them slightly to better mimic my cock, but my kitten is simply being primed for the real thing. It is easy to conduct conversation, the economy, the markets, world events, are easy to recite and need no thought, no the real conversation, the one that has the entirety of my attention, is the one taking place between my Tessa’s legs.

She stays in position, slight grinding, delicious soft moans, her juices now rolling down my fingers, I can sense the slickness of her inner thighs now providing the slope necessary for riverlets of desire to slowly trickle down her thighs.

A soft smile on my face as I watch their eyes, all of them squirming as they watch her, a woman so fully under control, her pussy screaming out her desire. I pause, “Excuse me Gentlemen, one minute….” And turning to you, I want you to know, “Good Girl” It is okay to smile, I know what praise does for you, and that is why I give it, for when you do this for me, display yourself openly, unashamedly let your body reflect your desire, you are mine, more mine than any other woman I have ever had, and any woman I could ever want.

I’d given you strict instructions, and I feel the pawing at my chest, your soft mew, that purr that eminates from your very soul, again I need to stop the conversation, this is important, and you have followed every rule. There is not much time, soon the bell will chime and we will enter the play rooms.

My kitten needs me, you need me, your body still responding to the slow deep fucking of my fingers, I want to hear your question, your request, your need. I also know you need tending before we go into the great hall, and choose which of the rooms will begin tonight’s adventure.

I know what I need to do, I need to clean my kitten, I will take a knee, holding your leash, and my tongue will lap up the juices of your inner thighs, lap at the heavy dew resident on your labia, and press my tongue in deeply to enjoy the heady nectar you so willingly give.

I am your master, and you have done well, perfect, in fact, and I will reward you. I will that is, after I understand why you interrupted, why my Kitten is pawing and purring, “Yes Kitten, what is it?”

I am trying to control my body, but the way your fingers work like magic inside of it makes it impossible for me to hold still, I am suppressing my need to moan loudly or to scream out and beg for more.

My body reacts to you in ways it had never reacted before, my cunt gripping your fingers with my tightness, my juices leaking down my thighs as you fuck me so expertly with your magic fingers.

Hearing you tell me to talk to you and calling me baby girl sends shutters through me and instantly makes me purr more and more for you, knowing people were watching only made this that much more stimulating. "Master.... I need your fingers deeper, please?" I say looking at you innocently and as if you were the only person in the entire world to me and in this moment you were. You permitted me to tell you what I needed so I was very vocal with what I wanted.

I can barely keep myself from moaning and crying out for you, I could almost cum for you right now, but I knew, for now, I had to maintain my composure, even if it was the hardest thing I had quite possibly ever had to do, the way you moved your fingers inside of me only made my cunt want you that much more and the heat was emanating from my cunt I knew also you had to smell the aroma of my scent.

I could not help the way you make me feel, my pussy so greedy for you, like the whore that I wanted to be for you, my pussy was no different, I closed my eyes for a moment to control the waves of pleasure counting to ten in my head and regaining composure of my body, well as best as I could anyway. Your words are like music to my ears and my nipples are hard at them my cunt gushing for you, when you praise me it only adds to my need and desire for you, and knowing that everyone else in the room was jealous of you turned me on that much more.

I cannot help the way I feel, and I did not want to interrupt you but I needed something and I know what I need you will be pleased with as well. I knew there was not much time, but I also knew that you would quickly allow me to ask my question.

Your fingers feel so good in me I cannot imagine how your cock would feel inside of me, it had been a long time, and I was so tight, but right now my hot cunt was like a slip and side for you, calling to every part of your body as your cock was calling to mine. I look up at you almost like a kitten would and smile innocently, and adoringly at you.

I wanted you so bad, but there was time so much time, I think to myself, knowing it would not take much to get me off, but also knowing I had great control of my body, well at least I thought I did, my cunt got instantly wet from just one small touch early and I had almost come undone on tour fingers, I had to count to ten numerous times to control myself.

I cannot wait to ask my question. I bite my lip a little shyly but then I proudly ask. "Master, my I clean myself from your fingers, I want to taste how much I want you, how much my cunt craves you, I want to make your fingers nice and clean again, would that be okay?" I ask softly hoping I would get the answer I wanted, just posing the question had more of my juices flowing down my thighs.

Never had I done this, put my woman on such display, for none would have compared to Tessa. All eyes made their way to her pussy, the way her body responded to the way I played her cunt. I ached for her too, though I never showed it, only the throbbing of my massive member outlined in the fine, navy fabric of my trousers, showed what she was doing to me. I was tempted lead her by her leash to her knees. I was confident she would do so willingly, not caring a bit about the onlookers, those that would watch with rapt attention.

I thought I knew her before, but now I was beginning to fully realize who MY Kitten was, and how she would have been proud To be the one, the only one I would allow to so worship my cock. That little ceremony was yet to cum, but even in those idle thoughts, as my fingers fucked her cunt, and I held a myriad of conversations, I was realizing the pure pleasure. I had holding her leash. It was a profound declararion of possession, of property,

Did she feel it, did it make her feel secure, protected, claimed? If the the juices lathering my hand or the aching hardness of her nipples was any indication, the answer was a resounding yes.

I felt her pawing, she had been given explicit instruction and had followed to the letter. “Yes Kitten, what is it?” She ground her pussy further into my hand, fucking me back, I believe she would have welcomed my entire fist, if I had allowed. That would not happen, I wanted her tight, my cock was massive enough, and I wanted to feel her chocke my snake when I fed it to her, strangle my tip and shaft in hot, tight, ecstasy.

"Master, my I clean myself from your fingers, I want to taste how much I want you, how much my cunt craves you, I want to make your fingers nice and clean again, would that be okay?"

Your voice is so sweet, so worshipping as you say it, using the most vulgar of words, but knowing that is exactly what I would want to hear. I hear the small moans, “What kind of woman is this?” But there is only one answer in my eyes to that question, MINE, is the answer.

”Yes, Kitten, Daddy would like that very much…” I toss it out there, idly, no pomp, no circumstance, I want to see if it registers, yet I am sure it will, Daddy is so much more tender and loving, yet even more domineering than Master, or Sir, and my Kitten wants it all, I’m positive, or at least I think I am?

Removing my hand, I hate not being inside of you, I hate not fucking you. “Here Kitten.. lap it all up?” The candlelight reflects richly off your dripping desire, my hand coated, glistening, and all the world can see just how aroused you are. I hole it there, letting you take my hand, turn it, move it. “There is no sweeter nectar …” I say to you, as I feel your tongue .. everywhere.

When you finish, it is a simple but meaningful, “Good Girl” I tell you, as I know you are about to resume the position. “Kitten, I want you to assume that dancer’s pose you showed me, remember?” I know you will, and soon I see you slowly raise your leg, straight up, holding it there, the muscles and tendons stretched, you could not be more exposed. Your cunt is puffy and gorgeous, so wet and wanting more… that is exactly what I wanted… slowly taking a knee, I run my hands up the one standing leg, I bring my face closer, I admire you, worship you, and then and only then, do I begin to eat you!

Last edited:
Back