Rose the virgin (PM first)

Rose Marie

So my name is Rose and this is my story.. of how I plan to lose my virginity... it's not the most honest way.. and I feel like a prostitute for doing this but if I don't, I can't support my mother, she has cancer and the treatments are not cheap.. and my mother is everything to me. It just been her and I since I can remember. Anyway enough of that, everybody has a reason why they do things in life and this was mine.. so here I am posting a profile on my blog... open and raw.. and I have no idea what I am about to get myself into.

Hi my name is Rose, and I know this is rather unconventional, but I am willing to sell my virginity to the highest bidder... and it won't come cheap, I have or will not justify why I am doing this... it is my right to keep that to myself. I am 22 years old and yes I am still a virgin, I am not looking to get married, to have a relationship, just one night where I give myself to another.. there will be rules to be discussed in private... a nda to protect both of use, a full work up of most recent medical files, on both parts. I will do a screening as well. I do not want to share personal moments with you, nor do you have to do so with me, I am just looking for one night... and then we say our goodbyes. I have long red hair and dark green eyes, I keep myself in shape. I shall share one picture. I think that is all, the bidding shall begin at midnight. https://pin.it/2jDyrkP6W

I contemplate hitting send... do I want to do this, no but I have to, I cannot lose my mother, and the medical bills are stacking up... there are reasons I am still a virgin, but I won't get into that... little did I know the next pang on my phone would be from my best friend's brother, dark dangerous and sexy as hell, with money to boot... he knows of my mother's illness, he knows everything about me him and Jamie have been in my life since I was in grade school, he seen me at my best and my worst, he knows all my secrets... all but the one Ive kept hidden for years.. that I am in love with him... I will never tell him... I would never ruin my friendship with him or Jamie, aside from my mother they are all I have.

I read the text from him. "What the fuck Rose.. you are not doing this..." I contemplate the message and send back one, "Yes I am and you cannot talk me out of it, but it's happening." He knew he wouldn't be able to talk her out of this, but he still tried... if only Rose knew that shortly, he would stop this if he had to lay it all on the line and buy her for himself...

Looking for a very detailed role play, of love and passion, and anger, dom/sub and so much more. Pm only.

Scott Barry was confused. Confused and angry, and if he was honest with himself, hurting. Jamie, his little sister, had just told him what Rose planned to do to raise money for her mother's medical treatment. It was insane, and he had to stop her doing it.

Rose and her mother were like family to him. When they were young he'd sometimes wished she was his mother, especially when his own parents were busy with their business. He knew how sick she was and how they were struggling to pay the bills, but this, this was madness.

He didn't believe Jamie when she first told him that Rose was planning to auction her virginity, planning to let some fat fuck with a big wallet pop her cherry. He got angry with Jamie, telling her she had to stop Rose. She said she'd tried, spending days talking to Rose, cajoling, reasoning and finally losing her cool and the two of them having a blazing row, saying things neither of them meant.

Scott was pacing, his temper rising and his mind blurring. he picked up his phone.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm texting Rose to tell her to cop the fuck on, she's not doing this."
Jamie looked at her brother, his broad shoulders tensed, his normally smiling face set in a scowl. She knew he could be mean and determined in business but around her, and around Rose, he was normally smiling and goofing about

Rose was adamant about what she was going to do. She knew her best friend Jamie did not agree with what she was doing, and they had many arguments over it but when Rose made her mind up about something there was no changing it. She knew what she was doing was wrong, of course she did but at the same time some things had to be done and this was what she was going to do, no matter who thought she was wrong.

Rose sighed to herself as the time for bidding was coming near... she wanted to end this but she would do anything for her mother and this was no different besides women having sex for money all the time didn't they she thought to herself. Her heart was racing and she bit her lip and tried to control how she was feeling, but that would be neat impossible. Calm down Rose she told herself this was just business she thought to herself.

She knew Jaime was furious with her and that they had some very rude things that neither of them had meant, and she knew Jaime was only trying to be a good friend and look out for her. Jaime had numerous times tried to talk her right on out of it. She knew that Jaime might never forgive her but at the same time this was just something she had to do even if giving her virginity to some unknown repulsed her she would do anything for her mother this was no different.

She sat on her sofa curled up her laptop open next to her as she tried not to let any of this bother her even if it was she had to pretend none of this mattered. She bit her lip pretending as if all this was just a transaction. She took a long drink of the scotch she had in front of her to calm her nerves, she was never one for hard liquor but she knew that she needed something a bit stronger than the wine she usually drank. She heard her phone ping with an incoming text from Scott... oh god she thought she knew he would find out but her heart sank when she saw his name on her screen.

Scott’s phone pinged, “What did she say?”

Jaime knew the answer to her question before it even came out of her mouth. The look on Scott’s face said he was furious, but also hurting.

“She says she’s doing it and we can’t stop her. But we have to stop her.”

Scott didn’t know what to do. Normally, in life and business, he was decisive, quickly weighing up his options and making decisions, getting what he wanted, but not this time.

He was thinking about Rose. About the picture she’d put up on the auction site, not even one of her best he thought, but still beautiful. How could she do this?

He knew better than most that she’d had it tough, battling the odds to become the beautiful, confident young woman she was today. She had a certain vulnerability about her but also a tough, independent streak. He smiled to himself, thinking back to high school and the scores of horny fuckers who tried to hit on her. He’d appointed himself her protector until she kissed him on the cheek one day and told him there was no need, she could handle it. And she did, not one of them got past first base and now she was going to let some slimy asshole pop her cherry.

“What are you smiling at?”

“I’m really not sure what I’m smiling at. I’m thinking about Rose, as crazy and terrible as this is, there’s a bit of me that isn’t 100% surprised.”

She nodded, “I know what you mean.”

“From a business point of view it makes sense. She's gorgeous and has a product which some consider to be highly desirable and will pay a lot of money for.”

“That’s disgusting.”

“I know, I’m just thinking like a businessman.”

Jaime looked at her brother, raising her eyebrow as if to say, you sure?

Jaime’s phone pinged, “It’s Rose, she says sorry again but she has to do this.”

They both looked at their watches, not long now.

She hated telling Scott she had to do this, but what was done was done and what will be will be and it was just something he and Jaime would have to deal with along with herself, she chewed on her lip so hard she thought she might draw blood as she took another long swig of the scotch. She had no choice she was already working two jobs, one as a part-time waitress and the other as a full-time pharmacy tech but being new in the pharmacy world she wasn't making much yet, so this is what it would come down to even if she lost two of the most important people in her life.

She knew how her best friend felt honestly she did, it was not so much of what Rose was doing but more so of the fact that Rose had no idea how men worked she had never been with one, and though Jaime was not a whore by any means she was no virgin and knew the way men worked. She knew that Scott would be ashamed of her and that hurt her but at the same time none of what she was doing was for herself, she could no afford her mother's care and she refused to lose her and the house that her mother worked so hard for, she lived with her mom to help take care of her, but they both enjoyed there privacy and the house was big and old so it worked out for them, sure Rose would like to have her place someday even a tiny apartment but there was no way that was going to happen any time soon.

I am so sorry Scott, she thought to herself shaking her head almost, almost calling this whole thing off but she was going to stand firm in her decision.

I can do this, she thought to herself as she continued to bite on her lip more and more, this time she did taste blood and the metallic of it somehow calmed her brain for a moment. Of course, she did not want to do this, but she knew no other way to make quick money and the wolves were knocking at the door.

She was thinking about her and Jaimes's last conversation and felt horrible about the way they ended it. She sent a text to her friend telling her she was sorry and she understood why she was upset but wished that she understood that she was doing this for her mom and nothing else. A tear rolled down her cheek as she sent the message, but quickly wiped the tear away she couldn't show weakness she could never show weakness she thought to herself.

A lot had happened in her life and she was only 22 surely she needed to catch a break at some time in her young life, all her life it had been just her and her mother until Jaime and Scott came along causing her to open up they knew about the abuse her and her mother endured from her father before her mother finally called the cops and put his sorry ass away. She had become withdrawn into herself, after seeing the things her father put her mother through, so it had made her tough, she rarely cried and if she did she never allowed anyone to see it happen. She had many suitors in high school but she had always promised to wait until she met the one that suited her and her needs or someone she truly wanted and loved. I take a long deep breath knowing who and what I had been holding out for One had ever become close to you, there was always something about you that I yearned for but you would never know that. So it comes down to this I would give my virginity to the highest bidder, I would be lying if I said I wasn't indeed ashamed of myself as well.

I take a deep breath and try not to think of what is happening, almost feeling as if this was an out-of-body experience.

Just keep it together Rose, you can do this you are tough and strong you have proved that time and time again, maybe that was another reason why she could never be with anyone too because of the abuse she and her mother had succumbed to, well that and the fact no man was Scott.

I shake my head almost laughing at myself and the absurdity of my situation.

You have this Rose! She told herself psycing herself up more and more.

She hated doing this to Scott and Jaime and oh if her mother found out she would be so disappointed in her, so she knew she would never allow her mother to find out.

She took a deep breath as the time was about a half and hour away.

Jaime and Scott sat talking, what could they do? Could they go over to Rose’s and talk or even shake sense into her? No, they’d hardly be there before the auction started and she’d seemingly made up her mind. Could they go and kidnap her for a day or so? No, that was stupid and it probably wouldn’t stop it anyway.

Scott’s frustration was nearly boiling over, “I’m not even angry at Rose, she’s a desperate girl in a desperate situation, I get it. I’m angry at this whole fucking situation.”

“I’m not mad at her either, I was when she first told me but I’m not now. She thinks we’re ashamed of her but I’m not, I’m just worried about her, I love that girl like a sister.” Tears started to fall from Jaime’s eyes as she finished speaking, the stress and worry of the situation finally getting to her.

Scott moved closer to his younger sister, putting his arm around her and pulling her in close. He couldn’t remember the last time he’d cuddled her and was immediately aware and ashamed of how good her body felt pressed into his. He took his arm away from her waist, to allow a little gap between them but then Jaime held onto him tightly, burying her head in his chest, fuck!

He pushed her gently away, hoping she didn’t realise the reason. “We have to come up with a plan to help Rose.”

Jaime wiped her nose on her sleeve, “I know. You know the worst thing? I think this all just feeds into how Rose feels about herself and about men. She acts tough and independent but her experience is of men hurting and abusing women, I think this is some sort of subconscious self fulfilling prophesy. She thinks she can control the situation, set ground rules and such, but I don’t think she can.”

Scott nodded in agreement, “I don’t think she’d ever want anyone hurting her the way that cunt hurt her and her mother, but you’re right about not controlling the situation. If some guy pays top dollar to fuck a virgin, he’s gonna want to fuck her any way he wants.”

Jaime wasn’t used to her brother cursing so much or talking so vulgarly, but it somehow seemed appropriate.

Scott’s phone pinged and he hoped it would be Rose saying she’d changed her mind, but it wasn’t. It was Cindy, his PA, saying her husband was out of town for the night and did he want to come over. They’d been fuck buddies for about six months and it was the best sex he’d ever had. Cindy was thirty five, way older than anyone he’d ever been with before, but boy could she fuck. That’s all she wanted, to be fucked and then fucked again, letting him do anything he wanted to her and then wanting more. He read the text again and very reluctantly replied that he couldn’t make it tonight.

“Was that Rose?”

“No, just a work thing.”

Jaime looked at him, a slight, almost knowing smirk on her face, “No rest for the boss, heh.’

”Something like that. What are we going to do about Rose?”

Jaime shook her head, her face looking like she might cry again.

Scott opened up his laptop and stared at the blank screen, an idea that he'd been trying to put out of his mind all night now coming to the fore as he looked at the clock and realised there were only a few minutes to go.

I knew what I was doing was immoral to most people, but those people would never begin to understand my life or my feelings, so who the hell were they to judge she thought to herself. She knew Scott would hate her after this, and she would have to live with that it was not as if he knew what she felt for him anyway so she did not have anything to lose on that front after all. She sighed to herself she did not want to do this, she had to fucking do this. I shook my head Jaime would be going home soon, she was only at Scotts because of what she was doing, Jaime and Scott were as close as She was to Jaime, but Jaime had her own life and a husband to take care of and be with. I sigh and shake my head downing the rest of the scotch and pouring another.

She was glad that her mother was already fast asleep and knew she would be for a while her chemo medication often kept her asleep for hours at a time and tonight thankfully it was a good thing. I shake my head stand with my drink in hand and start pacing ever so slightly.

The worst part for her was not the fact of what she was doing it was more of the fact she was sure she was going to lose not only her best friend but the only person well man that she ever trusted. Jaime and her last conversation had her in tears but she sucked it up and pulled her shit together, even if it had killed her. Eventually, maybe she would understand why Rose was doing this but she was sure right now she did not, and honestly, if she were in Jaimes's shoes would she feel any different, probably not.

She knew Scott would not forgive her after this and she also understood that, but Scott did not know how she felt for him, hell he was as much of a brother to her as he was to his sister. Rose had other friends a few she met at work but none of them knew her in and out as Jaime or Scott did. Also, she knew Scott would never look at her that way... and that was fine it should be that way considering it would change her and Jaime's relationship though she suspected that Jaime already knew how she felt for her brother, but she would not tell Scott, that had to be something Rose would have to do, and also something that she would never hold against Rose, all Jaime ever wanted was for Rose to be happy, and her brother was a good man so she was going to let things happen as they may.

Again I take another long swig of my drink a buzz slightly starting to edge on easing my nerves ever so slightly, well as much as they could be calmed I think to myself.

If only she could have hit big on a scratch-off or the mega millions but her luck has never been good. I laugh at my thoughts knowing life just did not work out that way and that I would have to be okay with that, everything happens for a reason or so they say, she wasn't sure what to believe any more life had just been a series of hardships but Rose always chose to stay optimistic and not let it bring her down she wanted to be happy that is all she ever really wanted and to make the ones she cared about happy as well.

I chew on my lip, I believe I know what I am getting into but do I she thinks to herself, she knew the world could be a cruel dark place, but she also knew deep down she could and would be able to take care of herself or at least she hoped she would be able to.

I can handle this she thought, I can handle all of this, I am a grown woman and I can take care of myself she thought but did she believe that, she wasn't sure of anything anymore, there were only ten minutes left she thought to herself, and she was damn near making a whole in her floor.

Her thoughts went back to Scott she knew he had many woman friends and deep down he knew she would never be good enough for him because she had nothing to offer him, love would not always be enough she thought to herself even if she wanted to. She wanted to give him everything he deserved but what did she have to give him, absolutely nothing she thought to herself.

She again finished the last of her drink, her heart pounding knowing it was showtime.

Scott looked from his computer to Jaime. She looked back but wasn’t really seeing, her heart breaking for her friend and her mind a mix of complex emotions. He looked at the computer again and pressed the button to bring up Rose’s auction. Could he do it? Should he do it? He read the rules that Rose had set down, thinking that they, if nothing else, made sense.

There were fifteen profiles already registered on the page and he found himself struggling to think of a name for his own profile, eventually coming up with the very unoriginal Bossman1. He saw that there was a nominal fee of $30 for anyone that wanted to take part in the auction, at least that would keep messers away. He entered his card details and formally registered, finding his hand shaking as he pushed the send button, was he really doing this?

He forced himself to clear his mind, to focus. He was doing this to help a close friend, his ‘sister’. He was tempted to look at Rose’s profile picture again but didn’t, instead watching as a message came up saying the auction was starting and outlining Rose’s rules again.

He again forced himself to concentrate, making himself forget his feelings for Rose or his feelings about what she was doing. The only way he was going to be successful was to treat this as business, he was buying a valuable product. The rest, the feelings, the emotions, he could deal with later.

She took a deep breath and clicked the link that took her back to her auction, it is really now or never she thought to herself shaking her head as she watched the timer begin. I rub my eyes, my now drunken stuper taking over my mind. There wasn't really anything more that I needed to do aside from watch and see my life change before me, not even beginning to know the way my life would change, people had a right to ask questions in the bidding, but she only had to answer what she wanted to and for that she was grateful she had been straightforward so she was sure there would not be need for questions. She felt a headache forming from the stress she was now feeling. It will all be over soon she thought to herself, she just had to get through this night and the next steps that would come after. I chewed my lip not wanting to watch as I pour me another scotch knowing it was the last thing I needed but my nerves were shot and I had to do something anything to calm them down.

I stand and start once again pacing good thing I didn't live in a apartment because I was sure the neighbors would hear me burning a hole in the floor. She sighed and closed her eyes for a moment, this was her choice and now she would have to live with it, it was just business right? She did not completely believe that but she had to or she would not be able to face what was to happen after this auction was over.

She found herself chewing on her nail as she paced, and then looked at the laptop, paced and then looked at the laptop again, stop it Rose she told herself doing all of this was not going to make this go by any faster. She shook her head part of her hated herself for going through with this, the other part of her respected that she was doing this to help her mother out. She rubbed her hands together and again took another long swig of her drink, this was what her third one she thought to herself.

She told herself to relax and calm down the alcohol making that ever so slightly a bit easier as she told herself this and she meant it she would, no she could get through this. She bit her lip a bundle of nerves as she finally relaxed enough to sit back down and watch the screen. I can do this, I will do this she thought to herself... and as she thought that the auction had began.

Scott looked at the screen, it looked like only those who had paid their fee could follow the auction, another good move by Rose. He wondered about the other bidders, how many of them were serious? How many had logged on just to watch another human being squirm and degrade themselves? There would definitely be some, he thought to himself.

He thought about getting himself a stiff drink, he could do with one but it would wake Jaime from her stupor and bring attention to what he was doing, he didn’t want to do that yet. He thought about Rose, how was she feeling at this very moment? Was she in tears? Was she shaking with rage or trembling with fear? Was a tiny bit of her, even subconsciously, excited by what lay ahead?

The first bid was posted. Only a hundred bucks but it was enough to concentrate his mind, then the messages started.

One of them was straightforward, asking about rules. The messenger followed this up with ‘thank you for clarifying’, it seemed only the person sending the message could see Rose’s reply, if she replied at all. This made sense for Rose but a little bit of him was disappointed, he wanted to see how she was handling all this.

The other messages were less straightforward and more along the lines of what he was expecting. Some were ok, ‘do I get a BJ before I fuck you’ some crude ‘I’m gonna fuck you up the ass and stick my dirty dick in your pussy’ and some creepy ‘hey little girl, come and sit on daddy’s knees, I’ll pop your cherry.’

Whether Rose replied to any of these he didn’t know, he hoped not. He found himself typing his own message, ‘hi, I know this must be very hard for you. If I win the auction I’ll take care of you.’ He sent it and then read it back as it appeared on the screen, thinking it sounded just as creepy as some of the other messages. She didn’t reply.

The bidding was now up to $500. Still a pittance and nowhere near what Rose was worth. Shit, did he really just think that to himself? He put in a bid for $5000, just to blow some of the wasters away.

“What you doing?”

His sister's voice almost made Scott jump, his attention now torn between her and the screen where Badman123 had just upped his bid, now it was getting interesting.

Should he tell Jaime the truth? He knew why he was doing it but a bit of him felt ashamed as he also knew he was enjoying the chase, the challenge.

“I’m just doing some work stuff, trying to take my mind off of Rose.”

Rose deep down knew what she was going to get herself into and yes part of her was terrified but the other part of her knew what she was doing was serving a bigger purpose. The last thing she had wanted was to give her virginity to a stranger, but in a sense, this was okay considering she was only doing this for her mother, she was grateful for how she was handling her auction she was being very thorough, but at the same time, all she wanted to do was crawl into a ball and pretend she was not doing this. She felt cheap... she felt insane she felt all of the words Jaime had said to her even if she knew she did not mean them. She poured herself another scotch it was the only thing that was going to get her through this. She sighed thinking that she had a maximum set that would close the bidding, and end this nightmare, she would deal with what came after later.

She took a long swig of her drink as she looked away from the auction for a moment laughing at the 100-dollar bid, but she guessed it was a start. Men she thought to herself, most men were disgusting she thought to herself but deep down she knew there were a good few men out there, Scott was proof of that. She sighed to herself, it would never happen. She was all over the place with how she was feeling.
Deep breaths Rose she thought to herself. At least the first question was simple enough she thought to herself. She was glad that the sender at least seemed nice, but she also knew how most men were... so she was not allowing herself to get excited. She sighed to herself, her head starting to spin a little from the alcohol.

She felt a little startled when she was getting ings of incoming messages. What the hell was wrong with people she thought to herself, she shook her head she knew she didn't have to answer but she did tell the one about a little girl that he needed help, she was proud of doing so, some people were just fucked in the head she thought to herself.

I sighed once more, my head becoming more and more foggy as this auction went on. She was a little startled by the next message that came through most women would probably think it was as creepy as the rest, but for someone to say that they knew this must be hard on her meant a lot to her. "Thank you, that means a lot to me." All she replied more so in the fact that it was hard on her and not in the sense that she wanted someone to take care of her. It took her a moment to hit send.

She just focused on the auction and kept her mind clear of everything else.

Scott looked at his sister’s face, trying to read it. She either didn’t believe he was trying to take his mind off Rose or was disgusted that he would. Either way he couldn’t win and didn’t want to get into it. He needed to concentrate on the auction.

There were still comments being posted, now some of the registered bidders seemed to be chatting amongst themselves, replying to each other's comments. “How much extra do you think she’d charge to fuck her ass?” “Only ten bucks, she’s a whore.” Scott wished he could reach through the screen and throttle these cunts. He’d love to just shut his computer down and forget it all, but he couldn’t.

There were only two of them bidding now and he wondered when it would finish, then remembered the rules: The auction will finish when a bidder bids the maximum amount. This bidder will be considered the winner. The problem was, it didn’t say what the maximum was.

He had an idea, “Hey Jaime, did Rose say how much she needed for her mums treatment, how much she hoped to raise from the auction?” He struggled to keep his tone light as he asked the question.

“I can’t really remember, we were arguing and crying so much. Why?”

She’d gone back into her sorrowful malaise, he wanted to shake her but knew he had to control his frustrations. “I know she’s too proud to take money from me but I was just thinking that if the auction doesn’t work out then maybe I could persuade her then.”

“Before she came up with this crappy idea she’d mentioned that all her mums meds were going to be somewhere between fifteen and twenty thousand.”

Scott tried to hide his excitement, “Gee, that’s a lot of money, but I’ll still help her out if she’ll let me.”

Jaime looked at her brother, “You’re a good man.”

Scott looked back at his computer, still only him and Badman123 bidding, his latest bid being nine and a half thousand. He wanted this auction over and he didn’t want to lose it. How much would Rose have set the max for? How much was Badman123 prepared to pay?

He knew he could afford whatever it would take, he just had to get his tactics right. He typed a new bid into his computer, hoping that the auction would close and he’d win. Twenty thousand dollars.

The auction didn’t close and he felt deflated and scared, scared that he’d lose the auction, scared that he’d lose Rose. The screen stayed blank for what felt like ages, then a message from Badman123.

“Too hot for me, no pussy is worth that much. Not even virgin pussy”

Scott had to stop himself typing back, ‘yes it is, especially this one.’ He also had to stop himself yelling with joy, his subconscious brain telling him he had won Rose, his conscious brain chiding him, telling him he had saved Rose.

He looked at the screen, no new bids, no comments, how long would Rose make him wait? How long would the auction stay open? He had an idea, but he wanted to choose his words carefully.

“Hi, I know you don’t know me but I honestly mean you no harm. I have the highest bid so far, unfortunately I have to leave the auction soon, please tell me the maximum amount that is required to close the auction and I’ll bid it immediately.”

He re-read it before hitting send, then he waited. He waited for her to respond and he wondered what he would do after he’d won the auction, after he’d won Rose.

Rose could not wait for all of this to be over, but at the same time, she didn't want it to be over because she knew what she was giving up when this auction ended and she was not sure the type of situation she was truly getting herself into. She sighed to herself she was pretty drunk at this point so most of the proceedings were becoming a bit of a blur to her. She told herself to just relax and not think of this as anything but business but could Rose do that she asked herself. It will be fine she told herself looking over into the fire that was raging in the fireplace before her almost like the fire that was burning inside of her.

She shook her head reading the comments back and forth but what the hell did she expect she was whoring herself out for money the thought sickened her but when she thought of the reasons behind it, it all made sense at least to her. Some of the comments were crude, a few hurtful but she tried not to think about that because she knew what she was getting herself into at the very beginning.

Rose remembered that she had set a maximum she was not an idiot she thought to herself, but in her drunken and confused state she forgot that she did not state just what the maximum was at least not in the bidding, so she missed one of her loopholes, well not really she thought because she knew it was there so she had nothing to worry about in the least.

She knew what her max was and she knew it was high but it wasn't as if every day you got to fuck a virgin with no questions asked and then you could be on your way. The max was high but it was what she needed to pay the medical bills and pay off the rest of the house as well that was what all this was about in the first place nothing else mattered more than being able to take care of her mother.

She keeps thinking back to her and Jaime's conversation knowing neither of them meant what they were saying knowing Jaime was just scared for her well-being. I knew this was wrong anyone that knew me knew this was the last thing I wanted to do unless I was desperate and in this case I was there was not anything I would not do to save my mother.

Her max was 25,000 she thought to herself knowing she may not even get that and then wondering what the hell would come next, what more would she be able to do to help her mother? Asking for help was out of the question Rose would never be the type of woman to want to owe anyone anything, she was proud that way it was something she had learned from her mother after all.

She bit her lip as she watched the bidding go higher and higher but was stunned when the bid went from 9,500 to 20,000 just like that, she felt her heart pounding so hard in her chest she thought it might come out. Holy fuck she thought this was happening and it was not a dream as she hoped it would be.

She read the comment that one of the men made and she felt somewhat a sense of relief and yet at the same time a sense of worry, god she was feeling all of the emotions she thought to herself. She thought about Scott, he was the man she wanted, she was the man that she wanted to teach her everything and so much more, he was the man she wanted to take her virginity and teach her about the submissive life she had read so much of, but she knew that wasn't going to happen anytime soon, more and likely ever especially after this.

She knew she could close it now she had the money, she could earn the remaining 5 grand on her own, but the money she had raised was enough to cover the medical bills, she would work something out with the bank for the remaining 5 grand they still owed, hell if worse came to worse they would just find a small apartment to live in for the time being, until she was more into her career.

She was stunned when she heard the ping come through and the words of this man stunned her to the core, she stated 25 grand but told him the 20 was more than enough but she was stunned when he did that and then the auction was closed.

This was it she thought to herself, this was happening she would be able to pay off the medical bills and the remaining mortgage on the house and it would officially belong to her and her mother, she wanted to cry, she wanted to scream in anger and joy all at the same time, she wanted to kiss this man that had shown kindness but she also knew to tread lightly this man could be a serial killer for all she knew, a sadist or many other things.

Scott read the screen, Rose saying the maximum bid was twenty five thousand but that she could manage with twenty. Bad business Rose, never look weak. Without thinking much about it he upped his bid to twenty five, hell he would have paid fifty if he’d had to. A notice came up on his screen, “Congratulations! You have won the auction. The seller will be in contact soon.” Then the auction closed down.

He sat there staring, his head a mix of emotions. Happiness: because he had won and was helping Rose. Deflation: because the game, the chase, was over. Guilt: because he was feeling aroused and he shouldn’t be feeling that way. He needed a drink.

He looked at Jaime, how much should he tell her? She was bound to find out that the auction had been successful, but she didn’t need to know it was him.

“I was following Rose’s auction, she got all the money she was asking for.”

“How much?”

“Twenty five thousand.”

Jaime nodded, “This is really happening, she’s really going through with this.”

“Seems that way. I think we just have to keep on supporting her, loving her. We know why she’s doing it.”

“Morally, I really don’t give a damn about her having sex, for money or otherwise. I just hope she’s ok.”

“So do I. I’m getting a drink, do you want one?”

“Yeah, and make it strong.”

Scott came back with two loaded drinks, the two of them raising a silent toast, to what, they probably weren’t sure. As they sipped their drinks they fell back into their silence, which suited Scott, he had thinking to do.

What happens now? Will Rose contact him tomorrow? How will he, and she, react? Maybe he should just let the money be deposited in her account anonymously, arrange to meet but then don’t turn up, she would never know.

The last idea was appealing and probably the least complicated way to go, but he knew he wouldn’t do that. He wanted to meet Rose, he wanted her to know that he’d won the auction, he wanted to have her all to himself.

He’d finally admitted it to himself. He felt free, the realisation that he wanted Rose, and that he would have her, making him feel alive.

He sipped at his drink, his arousal growing. He wondered if Cindy, his PA, was still awake. He could go over there and satiate his need.

She had admitted that she could make do with the 20 grand she did not want to take advantage of someone either. She was overall a good person. She was stunned that the bidder went the whole 25 grand. That was it the auction ended and she had to gather her thoughts before she reached out to the winner, at the moment she was very very drunk so she would have to get herself together.

She had to get herself together before she wrote the seller, she had 24 hours before she had to do so, but deep down she did not want to wait that long. She sighed to herself and wondered what the hell she was going to get herself into. It's fine Rose you can handle anything life throws at you she thought to herself part of her believed that, but the other part of her did not. She wanted to reach out to her friends but she knew at this moment in time it probably wasn't the best thing to do, especially given where her head was at. She closed her eyes for a moment and tried to get herself together, you can handle this she thought to herself.

She stood up to put the fire out considering it was getting late and she did not want to forget to put it out before she fell asleep, but then again she was enjoying watching it burn, so she opted to just let it burn itself out. She hated herself at the moment but she did not want to admit that out loud especially to Jaime and or Scott especially Scott, she was sure they hated her as well.

She finished up her alcohol and got herself together, she had to stop drinking or she was going to have one hell of a hangover and she needed to stay focused.

She cleaned up her mess and grabbed a quick snack her stomach was growling but she just did not have an appetite at the moment, she changed into a baggy tee shirt leaving her long hair down, and then decided to just lay down on the sofa she did not want to crawl into bed, her head was starting to pound and she still had a lot to take care of.

She could not contain not writing her friends. First Jaime she thought to herself. "I know you are hurt and disappointed in me and I am so sorry to have put you through this, I hope someday you will forgive me, I truly love you like a sister." And she sent the message and reopened her laptop.

She takes another long deep breath, but at the same time, she knew she had to write Scott as well.

I can do this, she thought to herself, why was writing Scott so damn hard, then again she knew why.

Come on Rose it's not that fucking hard just send the damn message.

She started to type her message up, but she kept reading deleting, and typing once more.

"Scott, I know you are ashamed of me and honestly I don't blame you, right now I am ashamed of myself, you have always been there for me, and I am sure you won't want anything more to do with me I don't blame you for that either, I do love you." I type and settle on finally sending the message, she knew he would know she meant to love him as a friend, even if honestly that was not how she meant it at all.

She looked at her laptop she wanted to take care of this now she thought to herself better now than tomorrow before she lost her courage. She bit her lip and began typing to the winner.

"Hello my lucky winner, I cannot wait to meet you, I know these circumstances are very strange but I need you to know I am not some cheap whore, I truly am a virgin and I am doing this for my mother, I am sending you over my std report and I will expect the same from you as I outlined, we can meet at your convenience I owe you that much, I cannot meet you at my home, we can meet and chat at the cafe on the corner of where I live I will send you the address and there we will discuss what happens after that, obviously you will be taking my virginity we just have to decide on when and where. If you have any questions other than this feel free to email me anytime." I type and hit the send button my head spinning as I do so.

I sit there in my silence waiting for a reply.

I had been jealous of every girl Scott ever had and I had no right, but I also did not know what I was truly getting myself into.

Scott had to admit it, winning in business, winning in life, made him horny. He was the man and the world was his. He’d won the auction, he’d won Rose. His mind was full of pictures of Rose. Rose in their swimming pool last summer, her bikini wet and stuck to her, her shy smile when she saw him looking at her. Rose’s bare leg rubbing against his as they sat on a blanket enjoying a picnic, her sexy butt right in front of his face when she knelt up to get something from the basket. The way she looked at him adoringly when he was telling a silly story, she didn’t think he’d noticed, but he had. He knew in his heart that she’d always loved him and now he could admit that he had always wanted her also. His reminiscing was interrupted by Jaime picking up her phone after it had beeped.

He looked at her as she read the message, “It’s Rose. By her typos I think she’s probably drunk. She’s apologising again and telling me she loves me. God, I wish she was here right now, I could cuddle and hold her and tell her I love her and that she has nothing to be ashamed of.”

Scott loved his sister and knew she’d do exactly that. “And I could hold the two of you the way I used to when we were younger.” He meant this innocently but his mind was such a mess and his arousal so high that he wondered if he was being creepy.

Jaime didn’t seem to take any notice of what he said so he guessed it had sounded innocent. He watched her as she started to text something back to Rose, just then his own phone bleep with a message from Rose apologising for what she had done and saying that she loved him. He smiled riley to himself, knowing this could be construed a number of ways. She also said that she’d understand if he never wanted to see her again, this gave him an idea.

He composed a text to Rose, ‘Rose I think you have been very brave in doing what you have done. I don’t hold it against you and in many ways I admire your determination and commitment to helping your mum. Of course I want to remain close to you and will meet with you again very, very soon, Scott x’

He hoped this would help get her through the night and that it was sufficiently cryptic enough to make her smile when he did meet her to claim his prize.

His computer told him he had a message from the auction. It was Rose, congratulating him on his winning bid and saying that they should meet soon, whenever it suited him. She also wanted his STD report. He hadn’t had a test and wondered how long it would take to get results back but also thought that when Rose realised it was him and not a stranger then maybe she would be ok with him not having one.

He wondered about their meeting, his mind and imagination whirling through the possible scenarios. She might fall into his arms, she might run out and never come back, the embarrassment all too much for her. It would probably be somewhere in between.

The more he thought about it the more he knew that the only way this would work was if he was honest with Rose at the meeting, telling her exactly how he felt and exactly what he wanted.

He messaged the auction site saying he was ready to meet her and could do anytime , even the next afternoon if it suited her.

She was becoming very tired the alcohol catching up to her, her mind a whirlwind of emotions. She was trying not to think of anything at the moment but that was near to impossible. It will be fine Rose she kept reminding herself over and over again. Everything was happening so fast and yet so slow at the same time. She wanted to think of anything but what was going on but she knew no way in hell was going to happen. She sighed to herself as she sat cross-legged on the sofa carefully regaining her composure once more. I am doing this, this will happen and I will accept it as it comes she thought to herself. I will be taken and no longer a virgin soon enough, she had to do this. She knew Scott did not feel the way she felt about him, and she had accepted that long ago, even if it completely broke her heart.

I had to text the two most important people in my life, it was the only thing that would help and ease my mind. She decided to get up and go look in on her mom. She knew for a fact seeing her mom resting would be the only thing that would fully ease her mind. She climbed the stairs to her mother's bedroom, opened the door, and peeked in on her, smiling seeing she was resting soundly.

"I love you mom." She whispered as she gently closed the door. She sighed to herself and leaned on her door, tears springing to her eyes but she quickly fought them back. She bit her lip and walked back to the living room she knew there was no way in hell she would be sleeping tonight, even in her drunken state.

Come on Rose get yourself together, you have many things to take care of she thought to herself. I smile when an incoming text comes in from my best friend telling me she was also sorry and she could never be ashamed of me. She was finally starting to feel a bit better about what she was doing if only for a fleeting moment anyway. She hadn't heard from Scott yet and that worried her but she tried not to think anything of it and she understood if he did not want to see her again.

Another ping on her phone alerted her of another incoming text, and it was Scott telling her he admired her and that stunned her, it was the last kind of message that she had expected. She smiled at herself and tried not to cry at his words that had meant everything in the world to her, then again he meant everything to her.

She felt ten times better at least for the time being, maybe after all she would be able to sleep that evening.

She sighed and then awaited the message that would come through from the winner of the auction. She wanted to make this situation as easy as possible for both of them. She wondered if the std report was too much, no not in her eyes it wasn't. She sighed damn this was insane for her.

She had work in the morning but her afternoons were free or her lunch breaks. She wondered when or how soon he might want to meet. Either way, she thought to herself she would be okay with that.

She laid down finally on the couch as she watched the roaring fire.

She heard the ping of the email and responded that tomorrow afternoon would be suitable for her, she chewed on her lip said goodnight, and finally fell asleep.

A calmness came over Scott, the way it always did when he knew he had made the right decision about something. He didn’t know how his meeting with Rose would go but his gut told him it would be ok.

He looked at Jaime, her eyes beginning to close as she stared blankly ahead of herself. He should get some sleep himself, tomorrow was an important day. He stood up and went over to his sister, putting out his hand and pulling her out of her seat. They put their arms around each other and he felt the stress of the past few days in her body. He gently whispered “It’s going to be ok, Rose is going to be ok.” He just stopped himself from saying, ‘I’m going to take care of her.”

The power seemed to go from Jaime’s legs as she started crying, her whole body pressed into his. He rubbed her back reassuringly, ignoring her knee that was pressed into his crotch, telling her it was ok, let it all out. He pulled back, giving her a little kiss on the forehead and smiling goofily, Jaime smiling back through her tears as he knew she would.

They walked to their rooms, Scott giving her one last hug before saying he’d see her in the morning. He lay in bed thinking about Rose. He opened up his phone and looked at some photos and videos he had of her taken over the past few years. Whenever she looked his way and saw him looking, her expression would change, almost becoming coy, a little blush to her cheeks.

He looked at another video, this one taken at a pool party last year. Rose was a little drunk and unaware he was filming her as she goofed about with Jaime and Jaime’s boyfriend at the time. Rose had a two piece costume on that whilst not slutty, certainly showed her toned slim figure off well. She really was beautiful and she didn’t seem to realize it.

He watched the video over and over, allowing himself thoughts that he’d previously suppressed. Her toned legs, her pert ass cheeks, the flat stomach and her small boobs, the hard nipples just visible through the bikini. That amazing red mane of hair, cascading to her shoulders and perfectly set off by her fair skin. But still it was her face when she looked at him that excited him most, he knew that once Rose gave herself to him that she would be his completely.

And she would have to give herself to him. He knew he’d won the auction but that didn’t matter. If she didn’t want him to have her then he wouldn’t. If she gave herself to him, trusted in him, then he would give her everything, taking her mind and body to places that she could only dream of.

He fell into the deepest, dream filled sleep. He woke late and only had a short time to get himself ready. It was time to go.

That night she had the craziest dreams, dreams that made no sense whatsoever, but considering her drunken haze and the way she had felt perhaps that was why. However, after everything that had happened, she somehow was able to rest easy because of Scott's words at least she knew he was not going to be out of her life.

She woke the next morning and showered a nervous energy around her. She sighed as she tapped on her mom's door to take her, her medicine and some breakfast that she had made for her. "Are you okay Rosie?" Her mother asked her, always knowing when something was troubling her, her mother looked good today, she was rapidly improving but still weak and still needed rest, but the in-home medications were helping along with the chemo. "I'm fine momma, just a little tired." She said sweetly looking at her mother as she took her meds. "You look tired dear." Her mother said and she could not help but smile.

"I will be okay, I just need to get some coffee in me and I'll be good as new, have some breakfast, I have to meet a friend today, and then head to work, the home nurse will check in on you." She said sweetly looking at her mother gently. "Have fun, but be careful." She said gently always worried about her daughter. "I will be." She said kissing her mother on the cheek and then headed out of her room, and down the hallway to her own, which had a bathroom adjoined to it.

Her head was all over the place and she knew she had to get herself together, before going to meet the man who would soon take her virginity. What a way to think of it she said, she had always thought her first time would be with someone she loved, but now.. she just had to keep reminding herself that this was just a business transaction, nothing more nothing less. All would be okay once she knew she would be able to truly take care of the medical bills, and pay off the rest of the house. She had to remind herself what and who she was doing for, she just needed to focus on that and nothing else for the time being.

She headed to her bathroom, hoping the hot water of the shower would each her tense muscles. Her brain was in overdrive, but soon this would all be over, or so she thought anyway. She stayed in the shower for what felt like forever easing her muscles and calming herself down and it did seem to help. She sighed to herself and started to blow dry her hair after pulling a towel over her naked body.

It was almost that time she thought when she finished with her hair, a bundle of nervousness shooting through her. She looked through the closet trying to decide what to wear. The decision should not have been so hard, but she was finding it nearly impossible to find something to wear. Calm down and just pick something, Rose, she chided herself.

She took a long deep breath and finally decided on what she was going to wear https://pin.it/4McJrXY7f. It was almost time, she would have a quick coffee and then head to the destination they had agreed upon. This was going to be harder than she thought, but she knew this was what needed to be done after all.

She grabbed her purse and keys and headed out the door, breathing deeply as she headed to the place where she would meet the man who was to take her virginity.

Scott couldn’t believe how nervous he was. Normally he was decisive, making decisions and living with the consequences, but not at the moment. Twice he had changed his clothes, too smart, too casual, eventually settling on smart slacks and a well fitted jumper, thinking it was a nice balance.

He was nervous about Rose, what if she completely freaked out when she saw him, maybe he could pretend it was a complete coincidence and that he was just there for a coffee. He could hug her and tell her he would always be there for her, then make a hasty retreat and leave her waiting for her mystery guest.

He was nervous full stop, what would he say to Rose, could he be honest with himself and with her? Would he insist on taking her virginity, after all it was a deal. He knew he wouldn’t insist and that he would still give her the money but he also knew he wanted Rose, not because she was a virgin but because he needed to have her, all of her.

He caught himself looking in the mirror for the umpteenth time, ‘I’m such a jerk’. How could he be so caught up in himself, what about Rose? He couldn’t begin to imagine how she must be feeling at this very moment, the self loathing for doing this, the fear and dread of not knowing who she would be meeting and how they might treat her. He considered texting her again, just to say something nice but decided against it, this would all be over soon enough.

He drove to where they were meeting. As he approached the coffee shop her saw her ahead of him, just about to enter, she looked stunning and surprisingly confident, good for you Rose.

He parked and felt the same nerves that he often felt before an important meeting, that was good, it would help to concentrate his mind. As he walked to the coffee shop he was thinking. Rose hadn’t seen a picture of the person who won the auction but they’d seen one of her, so would have to look for Rose rather than the other way around. Should he act casual, keep his options open or should he look for her immediately, making it obvious. He decided to look for her, no more pretence.

He took a deep breath as he pulled the door open and walked in. It was bigger and busier than he thought it would be and he couldn’t immediately see Rose. He walked through a little and caught a glimpse of her glorious red hair just visible in a booth in the corner. Taking another deep breath he walked over, Rose looking up and their eyes meeting.

Her heart was pounding she decided to walk to the cafe she was going to drive but it was such a nice day and she thought a walk might clear her head on the way there, she had picked the cafe for a reason it was one of her favorite spots and it always calmed her when she was having a bad day and she felt safe there in a sense. She looked down at her outfit it was casual but still a bit sexy in its way. She took a long deep breath and took her time walking not wanting to get there too soon and have to wait a while.

She had no idea what she was going to be walking into or whom she should say, all she knew it she was ready for this meeting to begin and be over with, she still felt ashamed of herself but it was too late for that she thought whats done is done after all. Breath Rose everything is going to work out one way or the other, it always had she thought to herself, it was the thing that kept her going, and that was hope.

She knew she would go through with this, she was a strong person and she was doing this for the one person that had been there for her, for her entire life. No matter who walked in that door she would not retreat or go back on a deal she thought to herself. She had to once again just look at this as a business transaction, one time and done, but she also thought of the what-ifs, no there was no time for that she thought.

She sighed calming herself once more, just reminding herself this would all be over soon. Would this person wanted more than just her virginity, she would make sure the night of wherever they agreed on and the time, she would make sure she had something to protect herself with her. She told herself she needed to stop thinking this way, but she knew the world wasn't full of good and kind people her father had taught her that time and time again. She blocked out the bad things and just tried to remember all the good in her life and just focused on that for the time being.

She took a long deep breath as she was soon reaching her destination. She calmed herself and told herself that she could handle this and for the moment she believed that as she walked into the cafe.

She would not order until her, what in the hell did she even call this, and then she laughed to herself shaking her head. She found a booth in the back that was not as crowded, the place was busier than normal she thought to herself. She forgot that the man that won the auction would have to search for her, but this was the best seat and if she did not get it now it might not be open when he got there. She grabbed the menu and just skimmed it, she ordered the same time every time she came she was only looking at it because she was nervous and it was almost time for her meeting. You can do this she told herself.

She looked at her phone checking the time, she was not in a rush for him to get here or to even start this but it was inevitable. This was her favorite place, her haven she just had to remind herself of that, and everyone who worked here knew her. She would not be that hard to find she thought to herself because of her dark and vibrant red hair. She looked up and there was no other than the man who captivated her dreams and everything she had ever wanted, she blinked she was seeing things. "Scott.... what are you doing here?" She asked a little in confusion he did not know this was her spot, and he also would not come to the other side of town for coffee, this was a coincidence she thought to herself, maybe he had a date, she found herself looking behind him waiting for one of his many conquests.

Rose looked at him, her always beautiful face now a mixture of surprise, confusion and maybe a little fear. She obviously wasn’t expecting him but still managed to keep her voice remarkably calm and even as she asked him why he was there.

He didn’t answer, not verbally anyway. He smiled at her, a warm genuine smile that came from his heart, he really was happy to be there with her at this moment, however weird and fucked up the whole process had been.

He watched her face, he could see her mind doing cartwheels as she began to realise the situation, her cheeks reddening slightly and her beautiful eyes darkening. The face really did say more than words ever could. He signalled with his hand towards the seat opposite her, asking if it was ok to sit down, she nodded.

In his head, when he’d been thinking about this moment, he’d thought Rose would become embarrassed and possibly run away. As it was, she held his gaze steadily, the flush of her cheeks receding. What was she thinking? What should he say?

He wanted to take control of the situation, tell her everything was going to be ok, tell her she was safe and that he would look after her but the words just wouldn’t come. He moved his hands forwards, across the table and was delighted when Rose let him take her hands in his. He held them, smiling gently at Rose, letting her know everything was ok. Finally, he found his voice as he softly said “Hi.”

She was stunned when she looked up and met a stunning set of eyes staring back at her, she knew her face gave everything away but for the moment mostly she was feeling confused. He could not be here for the reason she thought he was, no he could not be the man that purchased her virginity, this was just all some strange incident she thought to herself.

He did not answer her, which only added to her confusion she knew Scott would be able to read her better than anyone ever could. That smile instantly warmed her, he could have any woman he wanted, he had a sexy smile, gorgeous eyes, and he stayed fit, and he was funny and charming and his voice was delicious like silk chocolate.

She knew he was here for the exact reason he was here, but why she wondered, why would he want to do this, she could not accept his money, this was Scott her best friend's brother, hell her best friend as well she thought to herself, her face a bright red as she watched him. You knew me so well, so I was sure I was not hiding my feelings very well, my expressions always spoke more than I could verbalize at times. She nodded gently when he asked without words if he could take the seat across from her, she could feel the rapid beating of her heart as she looked over at him.

I was feeling so many conflicted feelings at the moment, each making my head and my heart spin. I regain my composure not wanting you to read me anymore. She had so many thoughts running through her head and typically she could talk to Scott with ease and even for hours but right now she wasn't even able to formulate a sentence. She breathed deeply and wished she could find her words.

Neither of them seemed to be able to find the words, she thought to herself, this felt different than all the other times they had been together in the past. She watched him carefully and she felt sparks fly when he took her hands into his own firmly. That smile always made her feel ten times better and now was no different. She could not hide her smile when all he said was hi. "Scott, hi." She said a little breathlessly. "I am a bit confused, I suppose we should talk.'' She said softly as she looked at him tenderly.

Rose continued to hold his gaze. God, he loved looking at her. They both knew why they were there and the circumstances leading up to them being sat across the table from each other, holding hands and looking into each other’s eyes with tenderness and love.

He could happily sit there all day just staring at her but Rose was right, they should talk. Or rather, he should talk. Rose knew why she was there, and what she’d come there to do. She didn’t fully know why Scott was there or what he expected, he needed to explain.

Since he’d won the auction last night he’s had this conversation numerous times in his head, but now, sitting looking at Rose, his mind was a blank.

He held her hands more firmly, “I knew you were arranging the auction and why you were doing it. As bizarre as it may seem i think it was one of the bravest things anyone I’ve known has ever done. I didn’t want you to have to do it but I knew you would never just take money from me, so I arranged to take part in the auction. I won and you will be getting the money.”

Rose looked at him and started shaking her head, but he stopped her. “You will be getting the money and you will use it to help your mum.” He said this firmly and in such a way as to leave her in no doubt that he meant it. He continued. “When I decided to bid for you it made me think about what I really wanted and to be honest with myself. I realised that I’d always wanted you. Thinking about you stirs things in me that no one else does, deep, long suppressed desires and passions.”

He looked at her intently, forcing her to look at him, “Rose, I want all of you for myself. I’ll care for you, I’ll make you feel like you have never felt before. You’ll be mine.”

She could not look away from him even if she wanted to. He had the most stunning eyes, eyes that any woman would be able to get lost in. Neither turned away and although Rose was confused as to why this was happening, she was not going to deny the fact that she was grateful that Scott was the one that walked into her favorite cafe, even if she would never accept his money.

She took a deep breath, sorrow filling her, now she honestly knew he did all of this because he felt sorry for her, or at least for the time being she felt that way at least. She waited patiently not sure where any of this was going to go. She was starting to bite on her lip, a bad habit she had when she was nervous. Breath Rose she reminded herself, this was Scott, the Scott you loved he would never hurt you, she told herself.

She did not speak she needed to know why he was here, because she knew why she was, she knew however it was no longer a coincidence considering no one else was there looking for her.

When he held her hands more firmly, almost afraid she would try to get away, she looked at him as he began to speak. She felt her cheeks turn red when he mentioned the auction and the fact that he knew why she was doing it. She was shocked at his next confession he thought she was brave, brave was the last thing she felt she thought to herself. Again she was biting her lip surprised that he admitted that he had taken part in the auction, there was no way in hell he would ever take money from him. She shook her head firmly at the mention of him winning and her taking the money.

He stopped her firmly when she shook her head no. She almost wanted to cry at the thought of helping her mother. She just did not feel right taking his money. She listened on as his eyes showed her he meant everything he was saying to her. She took a deep breath and was wondering what was to come next. He wanted her? Did she hear him correctly, she wondered if the shock on her face showed him how surprised by this she was, why would he want her? She wondered to herself. She had always wanted him, but she did not want money to be the reason he was saying any of this or telling her this because he thought it might be what she wanted him to say.

She looked at him as he touched her chin and made her meet his gaze. Again he mentioned wanting her, she was damaged goods she thought to herself, but did not say that aloud. All she had ever wanted was to be his. She had never been more excited by words than she was at his.

"Scott.. you don't have to do this, and I cannot take your money, I care about you too much for that. And you don't have to say you want me or do this because you feel sorry for me.'' She said gently as she was fighting back tears and once again looked away from him.

Back