Rose the virgin (PM first)

The intensity was almost too much, he could see Rose struggling to come to terms with what he was saying to her, struggling to believe he really wanted her and that he wasn’t doing this out of charity. What did he need to do to convince her?

To anyone looking they must have seemed like just a normal loving couple trying to sort out a few differences, not a successful businessman who had just bought the young lady's virginity and was trying to persuade her to take the money and convince her of his true intentions.
“Ahem,” Their intensity was broken by a waitress waiting to take their order. Rose scanned the menu and gave her order, Scott saying he’d have the same.
“I don’t know why I look at the menu, I always order the same thing.”
“It must be good then, I’m glad I ordered it as well.” They both started smiling at their own silliness, at the craziness of this whole situation.

“I really did mean what I said about wanting you. This whole situation with your mum, and the auction and the money, they’re important and they got us to this situation but they are not why I’m sitting here facing you. I’m sitting here because I want you and if I’m truthful to myself I’ve always wanted you.” He could see Rose struggling to hold back her tears, perhaps struggling to take all this in.

They were interrupted by the waitress bringing their order. There was more to say but Scott smiled his goofiest smile, trying to lighten the mood, happy that Rose smiled back. The food really was good and they both ate in silence, smiling lovingly at each other between mouthfuls.

Scott wondered what to say next, deciding to bring things to a head. “Rose, when we finish here I want you to come with me, come to my house. If we are honest with each other then I think we know that is what we both want. I am not always an easy man to be with but I need you to trust me and to give yourself to me completely, and I mean completely. Do you think you can do that?

She hated that Scott could read her so well, she knew he would know exactly what she was feeling, aside from her mother and his sister, he knew her better than anyone else in the world ever did or would. She hated that she felt this way, but why would Scott want her, she wondered what Jamie would think of this, Rose knew Jamie had stayed with Scott last night but she was sure Jaime was at home with her husband by now or at work.

She was still stunned at everything he was saying, she would have gladly been with and accepted him without the money being involved she thought to herself. They were both brought back to earth when the waitress interrupted them and smiled knowingly at Rose. Why was she even looking at the menu she wondered to herself. "It is always good here, I guess one day I am going to have to go out of my comfort zone." She said with a slight laugh.

She looked up and met his eyes as he picked up the conversation they were having right where they had left off. Again at him saying that he wanted her, surprised her once more. She looked at him she was still a bit confused by all of this and the fact that he was telling her this was more than just the auction only added her her confusion. "Why? Why me, Scott you can have any girl you want." She said softly and looked away momentarily not wanting to meet his gaze. She felt her resolve and fought back tears she had been struggling with since last night she was not a weak woman.

For a moment she was grateful for the interruption it would give her a moment to clear her thoughts. His smile always seemed to soothe her and this time was no different she thought to herself. She was glad that Scott seemed to enjoy the meal they were sharing in comfortable silence together.

She took a deep breath as she finished her meal and then took a long drink of her cold brew. She looked at him at the mention of her going to his house, she was not sure why the thought of this made her nervous it wouldn't be the first time that she was ever at his house. She wanted this more than anything she thought to herself trying to control her beating heart. She looked at him a little more than confused wondering what he meant that he was not an easy man to be with. "I do, but I need to know what this all entails, why do you say you're not an easy man to be with?" She asked softly.

He’d said what he wanted to say, told Rose that he wanted her. Told her that he wanted her to come with him now, to his house. He watched her as she finished eating, aware that she was still nervous and trying her best not to show it. Her eyes would meet his and then she would look down, unable to maintain the intensity of the contact. And he was being intense, he knew that, but this was good because he needed Rose to see how serious he was and he needed to hear her say that she would give herself to him completely.

Unlike Rose, he now felt calm as he waited for her to answer him. He felt he knew what her answer would be and that she would leave the restaurant with him and go to his house. What would he do with her there? Would he be kind and gentle or would he be rough and brutal? Maybe both. Whichever it was he knew that Rose would trust him.

He could see her face changing, see that steely resolve that he’d seen her muster so often. Meeting his gaze full on she spoke gently but firmly, telling him that she did want to go home with him and that she did want to give herself to him but that she wanted to know what this really meant and why did he say he was not an easy man to be with.

He continued to stare into her beautiful green eyes, wondering how to say what he wanted to say.

“I like to control things. When we’re out in public or with other people you will always be my equal, in fact, more than my equal. I’ll put you on a pedestal and worship you the way you deserve. When we are alone you will be mine completely, I will love you and care for you and you will trust me to do whatever I want to do. I will take your body and mind to unimaginable places.

If you trust me with your body, with your heart, with your soul, then I promise to never break that trust, to never abuse that trust.

Will you give yourself to me, completely?”

She could not deny she wanted this, she had always wanted this, but she had always wanted this a different way she thought to herself. She had never been more confused or more wanting of anything in her entire life. She was glad when the meal was over, she was becoming full, but it was more her nerves than anything else. The way he was looking at her was so commanding, yet so wanting and needing at the same time. She was confused but not blind to what he desired and what she so desired as well.

She could see the confidence radiating off of him and she knew he had meant every single word that he spoke to her. She would have to make arrangements for her mother, if she decided to go through all of this she thought to herself. She knew her answer already she wanted this as much as he did. She looked back up at him as she took another long deep breath trying once more to gather her thoughts. This was different than anything she had done before she thought to herself. She knew that there was not anyone else however that she would want to be here with.

Her feelings as much as she was trying to hold them back, she knew Scott knew her well enough to see that she was going through an inner turmoil of her own emotions. Finally, she admitted that she wanted the same thing, nothing more nothing less she thought to herself no matter what that may be, and she needed him to explain himself a little bit more.

The way he looked into her dark green eyes sent shivers running through her.

She listened very carefully. She looked at him, not sure in what type of capacity he meant to control things, but she figured when they were alone he would go into more detail. She blushed at him telling her he would worship and have her on a pedestal. She breathed deeply she wanted nothing more than to give herself over to him completely. She looked at him gently.

She hung on his every word and she did she trusted him more than any person on the planet.

"Yes, Scott I will... I have to call my mother's worker, I don't want mom to worry." She said softly.

"I am still very confused about a lot of things, however, and will need more of an explanation on the control and what that entails, but I want to give you all of me.'' She said breathlessly.

Scott watched her closely, her expression changing, that fierce determination and fight that had got her through her tough life illuminating her beautiful face and shining through her eyes, oh those eyes!

She looked at him, he could feel her love but could also sense more questions coming. The waitress came and cleared their table, not even asking if they wanted anything else. He wondered about taking her hands again but decided against it, giving her time to organise her thoughts.

She told him that yes, she wanted this, to be with him, to give herself to him completely. Her heart said this but her mind wanted more details. What did this really mean? Before he could answer she said that before she could go with him she’d have to make arrangements for her mum.

What a prick! It was like a slap round the face that he really needed. In his wish and need to bend Rose to his will he had forgotten about the most important thing in their world at this time, her mum. He felt ashamed.

“Rose I’m so sorry. I got carried away in my own head. Of course you must take care of your mum, she is the most important thing in the world to you. Why don’t I drive you home now, you can check in your mum and maybe I could visit with her, it’s a while since I’ve seen her and I was always fond of her.”

He could see she wasn’t certain, he took her hands again. “Rose, me wanting you is nothing to do with your mum being sick or with you needing money. It’s to do with me being honest and realising that I’ve always wanted you.”

He looked at her, his heart hurting and hoping she understood him and believed him, “Do you want me to answer the rest of your question?” She nodded. Scott took a deep breath and tried to answer as best he could.

“It’s to do with me wanting to love you and care for you, but it’s also to do with me needing to be in control. It has to be consensual, but I will take what I want, when I want.” He let this hang in the air for a moment before continuing, “We will grow in this relationship together, develop emotionally and discovering things about each other, pushing each others boundaries. Do you want that?”

Rose was biting her lip, the way she did. God she was so, so beautiful, he wanted to kiss her, to hold her, to caress her, to have her, to fuck her. She answered his question by nodding.

“I will never do anything that you really don’t want me to do but you have to trust me that anything I do, anything I ask of you, is done from my love and desire for you.”

“I would like to drive you home and let you do whatever you have to with your mum. When you are ready I will take you to my house and make love to you.” He just stopped himself from saying ‘make love to you like nobody has ever made love to you before’.

He sat watching her, waiting for her response, a wry smile creeping across his face as he thought about how polite he was being with Rose, maybe he should tell her he wanted to fuck her brains out, make her gag on his cock and then make her beg for him to fuck her again, that he wanted to make her his bedroom slut. Maybe Rose would like him talking like that, maybe she wouldn’t. One thing was for sure, he would bide his time but she would grow to love him treating her like that.

She wanted this, she wanted him, she had always wanted him, she would always want him, no other man she knew would ever come close to what she felt for this man that was sitting before her offering her everything she had ever wanted and even more than that.

She did not want to ask him to many things, but she needed to know exactly what he wanted and required from her at the same time. She knew the waitress it was one of the ones she actually disliked and she did not hide the fact but said nothing, but said rude loud enough for her to hear her as the waitress turned red and stormed off and she went back to looking at Scott. She could just stare at his handsome features for hours she thought to herself.

She admitted that she wanted him and that yes she wanted to give herself over to him completely in her head she told herself she never wanted anything more in her life. He could see she was wanting to still know more. She was chewing on her lip once more, her nerves and her mind were all over the place. She knew here and now that she was going to go with him, but she had to think of her mother first and foremost.

"Hey no, it's okay no reason to be sorry." She said softly and sweetly reassuring him that she had understood where he was coming from. One of the most important things to me she thought to herself but didn't say it out loud there was time for that after all. She smiled brightly her mind feeling a little more at ease now. "She would love to see you Scott, she thinks of you and Jamie, I can also grab some fresh clothes.." She said taking a deep breath and smiling at him, knowingly.

She loved the feel of her hands in his, so strong making her feel so safe. She met his eyes once more. She listened to him softly as he spoke, and hearing him say that he wanted her not because of the situation made her ecstatic on the inside. She had always wanted him as well, but she was terrified to admit that.

She listened to him more intently this time, and there was him mentioning control to her, she realized she wanted that as much as he did. She wanted to give him what he wanted, and when he wanted as well, she wanted that more than anything, but to say this did not make her slightly nervous would also be a lie, what if she couldn't be what he really and truly wanted. She did want this, she wanted to give him everything he wanted and needed and than some she thought to herself.

She found herself biting her lip once more taking in everything he had just explained to her. She nodded indicating that this was indeed what she wanted.

"So like fifty shades of grey." She said with a giggle unable to help herself and wanting him to know that she was feeling more relaxed. "Scott I trust you more than I trust anybody, I have always wanted you..." She finally admitted to him and to herself.

Hearing him say that he would take her to his house and make love to her made her slightly nervous even if it was what she wanted.

"I'm ready." She said softly and stood up ready to leave with him.

Scott watched her as she stood up, his eyes soaking up every inch of her. He’d often sneaked admiring glimpses of her previously, Jaime even catching him one time and ribbing him about it, “I’m only admiring a beautiful thing, I even look at your sexy ass sometimes.” This had the effect of making Jaime blush, but at least she was smiling when she called him a pervert.

Now he didn’t need to sneak glimpses, he sat there staring, knowing the lust must be visible in his eyes. Rose saw him staring and initially reddened a little but then she met his stare and stood tall and let him stare, good girl. He looked at her small breasts and Rose pulled her shoulders back, inviting his gaze. He looked at her partially exposed midriff and her bare arms, the muscles lightly defined, she was so perfect. His gaze dropped further, to her tight jeans and the gems that lay within, “Turn around.” He said softly and Rose complied. He knew he was smiling as he admired her toned legs and that ass.

Other diners were now staring but Rose stood still, waiting for him. He stood up and took her hand, letting them stare. Slowly he led her from the restaurant, some diners averted their eyes but others kept on staring, some of the men at Rose and many of the women at him, some wishing they were Rose.

Without talking he led her to his car and opened the door for her. He got in his side and turned to her, “Did you enjoy everyone staring at you?” He could see she was thinking about how to answer it but her face already gave her away. “It’s good that you enjoyed it, you should. You are a very beautiful thing that deserves to be admired and lusted after. You should get used to it and embrace it.” He could see that his words had left her a little confused and embarrassed, just as he’d intended.

They drove to her house and their arrangements were forgotten for a while as they spent time with her mum. Scott was pleasantly surprised at how well she was looking and said as much, Rose’s mum saying it was down to the good care and love that Rose gave her. He smiled at Rose, his love and admiration only increasing.

Scott was quite happy spending time there and was a little surprised when Rose told her mum that she was going out for a while with Scott and would be back in a while, Rose’s mum smiling and telling them to have a good time and touching Scott’s arm as he walked out, telling him quietly to take good care of Rose. He bent down and kissed her on the cheek, telling her that he would.

They drove to his house, mainly talking about her mum. Scott was glad that Rose didn’t bring up the subject of the money again, he’d already decided that he would transfer it tomorrow and would double the amount to fifty thousand no matter what happened that evening, although he had no doubts as to what would happen.

Scott was a naturally confident, cocky guy and was a bit surprised by how nervous he felt when they arrived at his house, this was so much more than the quick fucks and dirty sex that he was used to.

He offered her a drink but she surprised him by saying no, there would be time enough for drinking later. Wow, this was going to be better than he’d ever imagined. He took her hand and led her to his bedroom and immediately took control again, leaving her standing as he sat down on a chair, telling her, “Take your clothes off, slowly.”

The way he looked at her sent shivers up and down her entire body. She was acutely aware of the way that Scott was looking at her, it was no longer a look of friendship but one of pure lust and want. She was not sure how they would eventually explain this to his sister but at the moment that was the last thing she was thinking of.

The way he was looking at her made her want him that much more and she knew he would be able to see the mutual feelings in her own eyes. She could not hide the blush that was on her cheeks almost matching her fiery red hair as he watched her and she finally enjoyed it and relaxed and let him enjoy her. She realized that she was enjoying the way he was looking at her and she pressed herself out wanting him to see all of her and see she wanted him just as much. She loved how much he seemed to enjoy looking at her, she could feel her nipples hardening against the thin bra and thin fabric of her shirt. She blushed once again when he told her to turn around. She did as she was told and loved the way that Scott was looking at her.

She could feel everyone else's eyes on her as well, but she didn't care it only excited her more, and only made her more excited to be here with Scott. She loved the feeling of his hand in her own, she felt safe and wanted. She knew they made a handsome couple she thought to herself something an older person might say and she had to stifle a laugh to herself.

She smiled up at him as he opened the car door for her and she climbed in. She pondered on how to answer his question all of this was new to her and she did not want to disappoint or say the wrong thing. She knew Scott would be able to read the answer all over her face, he knew her that well after all. She blushed at his response she did enjoy the fact of being looked at knowing she was wanted but also knowing Scott would be the only one to have her, especially the first one to ever have her. "Thank you." She said softly trying to hide the blush that kept creeping down her cheeks. "Flattery will get you everywhere." She said and giggled a bit feeling a lot more at ease now than she had at the very beginning. She was a little confused but kept all of that to herself.

The afternoon was nearing and she was grateful that for a little while she could forget about their agreement she did not want to be with Scott for the money she wanted to be with him because she wanted to and she would make sure he would know that, she could never accept his money. Every time her mother said something sweet about Rose, it made her blush and fill with joy. She loved the way that he looked at her, everything about him made her want him that much more.

She knew her mother would not think anything of her going out with Scott she had always adored him and trusted him just as much as Rose had, aside from that Rose and her mother had become very good friends with the home care nurse, so always helped ease Roses minds soon when chemo and everything was over, her mother wouldn't need as much care and she knew her mother was ready for that day she hated people looking after her. She loved seeing how Scott was with her mother, she would never trust many people around her mother but she trusted Scott more than she maybe even trusted herself.

She would not lie and say she was not nervous as they drove to his house and talked about her mother. They did not mention the money anymore, but she knew she was going to be mentioned at some point later on but she also knew Scott would not hear any of it.

She could feel the steady beating of her heart when they pulled into Scott's home, she had never been more nervous in her entire life but she did not want him to see that.

She shook her head no when he offered her a drink, could he see that she was shaking she wondered to herself. She wanted and needed to be with him, it was all she had ever wanted she reminded herself. As he told her to take her clothes off slowly she took a deep breath she could do this.

First, she removed the boots she was wearing, carefully and then the small socks she had worn with them and pushed them a little to the side. Her shaky hands moved to the button of her jeans, slowly unbuttoning them and then slowly pulling the zipper down and then slowly pulling her jeans from her long legs, the Black thong she was wearing was next to go as she slowly peeled it from her body. The next was her shirt she slowly pulled it over her head revealing her creamy skin she was not wearing a bra because the shirt she had on did not require it.

She looked at him biting her lip gently as she looked at him softly with a smile, she was still shaking, and the last thing she wanted was for Scott to think she did not want him.

His eyes never left her as she begun to undress, she removed her boots and socks and then slinked and slithered out of her jeans, the tight denin finally revealing her gorgeously long, toned legs. He thought she might remove her top next but she didn’t, instead choosing to remove her tiny black thong, her neatly trimmed wisps of hair now visible. He thought about telling her to turn around and bend over, making her fully expose herself to him, but chose not to.

She was obviously nervous but seemed determined to complete her slow striptease for him. He admired her determination and how she was forcing her hands not to shake as she removed her shirt, her small, perfect breasts now free and Rose completely naked.

He sat very still, not talking, just staring, just admiring. The perfect boobs with their hard nipples just longing to be played with, the slightest hint of moisture between her legs. He kicked his loafers off and stood up, walking bare footed to Rose.

He was much teller and bigger than Rose and was aware of himself as he got as close as possible without touching her. He looked down at her, her face determined yet fragile as she looked back at him. He hoped his eyes and mouth showed his love for her. Slowly he circled her, stopping and admiring her toned back and the gentle flare of her hips. He leant in and whispered ‘beautiful’ in her ear, her head rolling back in response and her slim neck now his to kiss.

He let his lips caress her neck, her breathing changing and Rose leaning back into him. He let his fingers dance lightly over her skin, tracing up her leg, following the groove of her groin up to her belly, Roses body shuddering against his.

He was struggling to control himself, fighting his urges to just take Rose there and then. There would be many opportunities to take her as he wished, to leave her in no doubt that she belonged to him. Tonight he wanted to make love.

In one move he bent down and scooped Rose up in his arms, her look of surprise soon turning to one of joy and wanting as she looked up at him. He lowered her onto the bed and stood back, slowly and deliberately beginning to undress himself, enjoying Rose watching him. He stood naked before her, proud of his body, proud of his manhood and proud to have this beautiful women wanting him so much.

He moved to the bed and Rose parted and bent her legs up, allowing him to position himself between them. Neither of them had said a single word.

The way he watched her every move, only added to her excitement and how nervous she was feeling, but the last thing she wanted was for Scott to think she didn't want this or didn't want him, but she was sure it was normal to be nervous your first time. She bit her lip a bit shyly when she did remove her thong she was nice and trimmed, but just because you were a virgin did not mean you could not take care of yourself she thought. She could feel how fast her heart was beating and she was wondering if Scott could hear it.

She knew Scott would be able to tell she was nervous but nothing would make her stop her slow strip tease. She told herself to calm down and relax as she finished removing her clothing and shoved it in a neat little pile well at least as neat as she could make it.

She loved the way he seemed to enjoy her naked body, she could feel her blush start from the tips of her toes to her cheeks. Her nipples were so hard they were practically aching, and she could feel her dampness at her pussy and her thighs as well. Her hands shook a little when he started walking towards her but not in fear, just nerves and excitement, she would never fear Scott she trusted him more than she trusted anyone in her life besides her mother and Jaime.

He was so close now and her chest was heaving with how hard she was breathing. She looked back at him when he looked at her, god he was by far the sexiest man she had ever laid her eyes on before. The way he was looking into her eyes was taking her breath away, the lust, the want, the love, and the need were all there as much as they reflected in her own bright eyes. She could feel the way he was looking at her and that only made her want him more. She moaned a soft moan when he whispered beautiful in her ear and she leaned back giving him access to her long slender neck.

His lips against her neck were already driving her wild with need, and she knew he could tell. He knew exactly all the right ways to touch her to just want more and more, she needed Scott, she needed him more than she had ever needed anything else.

She knew he wanted more but he was being patient this was her first time after all. She loved this man almost as much as she loved her mother and this excited and yet terrified her all at the same time, would Scott have ever come forward if she had never placed that ad and bid off her virginity? She sighed inwardly and scolded herself telling herself it was not her place and time to think about that.

When he swooped her up with ease in his arms she was a little surprised, but it subsided to joy as she gently looked at him with a tender smile telling him she wanted this with her eyes. My god he truly was a god she thought to herself as she watched him entranced as he removed his own clothing. She bit her lip her eyes roaming his entire body, along with his impressive cock.

She bit her lip as she parted his legs in welcoming, she was starting to shake once more, but she knew she was safe with Scott she knew she always would be. They were both quiet as she looked at him tenderly with a smile, asking him with her eyes to take her.

He looked down at her, his mind in turmoil, his cock brain wanted to take her now, enter her and fuck her wildly, His other brain wondered how he could spoil such an untouched thing of pure beauty. Forcing himself to stop thinking he leant his body forward and took his weight on his arms, lowering himself down to kiss her beautiful lips. It was their first ever kiss and Scott smiled as they both shuddered and he realised that Rose had moved herself down the bed, her open and wanting pussy now touching his painfully hard dick.

He could have pushed forward but decided her wanted to tease her a little. He stayed level with her but pushed his body back, his cock away from Rose. She moaned in protest but that only egged him on, he would take her when he was ready. He stopped moving when his face was just above her cunt, his cunt to do whatever he wanted with. The width of his shoulders had parted Rose’s knees even more, her glistening cunt lips and clit now visible. He lowered his head, his nostrils flaring as he inhaled her smell. He blew on her clit, Rose’s involuntary shudder delighting him. His tongue flicked out and hit its target, Rose’s pelvis jumping as the sensation passed through her. He was enjoying this, his ability to make her body respond, her wanting him to fuck her, his control over her.

He straightened and looked down at Rose, a pleading, almost begging look on her face. He wanted to see his cock enter her virgin cunt. He moved forward and was upright on his knees, Watching as Rose looked down wantonly at his dick, harder and bigger than he could ever remember. He liked her looking and lusting after his cock, she would be getting plenty of it. He lifted her legs up, her bum leaving the bed and her cunt now perfectly lined up with his cock. He pushed forward slowly, feeling the warmth and softness as he touched her lips. He eased himself forward and was delighted when Rose pushed back, biting her lip at the uncomfortable intrusion but not saying a word, her eyes fixed on his.

He looked down, what a delightful fucking sight. Rather than moving, he pulled Rose closer, forcing himself deeper. He put his hands under her bum to support her and started moving her back and forward like a rag doll, using her body and cunt to fuck his cock. Rose was pressing her shoulders into the mattress, arching her back, trying to take as much of him as possible with each thrust, her head moving from side to side, her hands gripping the sheets and her rapid grunts turning to a whimper as the orgasm washed through her.

He could have laid down, cuddled her in and kissed her but he didn’t. He was gonna fuck her and he was only just getting started.

She looked at him softly clearly evident in his eyes that this was new territory for him, perhaps he had never been with a virgin or perhaps he just didn’t want to hurt her because she was simply rose. His kiss was everything she had ever wanted and so much more. She didn’t want to wait anymore she needed Scott as much as she could see he needed and wanted her. So she had moved herself down on his bed giving her the perfect access to her tight virgin pussy.

She watched him carefully her eyes never leaving his own and wondered what he was waiting for she knew he must be crazy with need and want as she was. Tease she thought to herself with a smile, wasn’t it supposed to be her that was the tease. Dammit Scott she thought to herself I don’t want to wait anymore! She felt her breathing hitch when his face was level with her now soaked pussy. She bit her lip this was the closest anyone had ever been to her tight pussy. Her heart was pounding against her chest in need. When he blew on her now very sensitive clit she gasped and a small moan escaped her lips. “Please.” She managed to say. Oh fuck she thought when his tongue flicked out and tasted her now hard clit. She wanted and needed everything he wanted to give her and everything he wanted to do to her.

She needed him and she knew he could see how much when he looked into her eyes. This may have been her first time and while still nervous the need for Scott was unbearable. Fuck he was big she thought to herself. He looked so delicious and she wanted eventually to taste his hard cock in her mouth, she may be a virgin but that didn’t mean she was naive she watched porn and masturbated and thought of Scott often when she did. She gasped in anticipation of what was to come next. She looked into his eyes she needed him to see how much she wanted this wanted him. She started to push forward wanting to feel him in her tight pussy wanting him to take her and make her his.

She kept her eyes on his never allowing them to leave. She gasped when he entered her even deeper breaking her barrier it hurt but only for a moment she thought to herself. She gasped and moaned against him when he started to fuck her harder and quicker, she didn’t know it would feel so fucking amazing it was such a turn on! She was moaning and screaming and gasping as her orgasm hit her hard and fast! She started moaning and screaming his name.

He was relentless in all the right ways as he continued to fuck her through her orgasm only making her cum harder and faster against his cock. She didn’t know how much more she could take as wave after wave he continued sending her over the edge.

He held her half suspended in the air, only her shoulders and head in contact with the mattress. What to do next? Should he tease her or should he fuck her? He lowered her down and immediately lowered his body to hers, using his hand to guide himself into soaking wet, welcoming pussy. He started to kiss her, biting gently at her lips, teasing her with his tongue. She was a great kisser but he wouldn’t let her settle, grinding his dick into her and pinning her pelvis with his. He put one arm under her shoulder and easily rolled the two of them over, Rose now on top and Scott looking at her with his soppy grin that he knew drove her wild. He push her upright “Fuck me and Suck me, Rose.” He said as he pulled the pillow down beneath his head and put his hands behind his head, laying there and looking up at Rose impaled on his big hard dick.

She looked a bit surprised to find herself suddenly on top and his dick buried into her as deep as it could be, but Rose was a quick learner and as eager and horny as him. She started to flex her young, tight cunt muscles, gripping his cock tightly and then letting go, looking down at him with a wanton lust that was already driving him wild. He look at her pert tits, the hard nipples just begging to be played with and pulled. He put his hands up and didn’t pretend to be gentle, grasping each nipple between his fingers and squeezing, Rose gasping at first but then a guttural purr as he squeezed and twisted harder, her pelvis beginning to rock and fuck him at the same time.

This was going to be so fucking hot, he couldn’t wait to see what Rose was willing to do, he imagined she was willing to do everything and then do it some more.

God this felt amazing she thought to herself, her feelings and emotions were all over the place and she never wanted it to end. She knew she would be sore in the morning, but she also knew it was going to be a very good sore. She never knew anything could feel this good she thought to herself. She was drenched she thought to herself, mostly due to the most intense orgasm she had ever had. She moaned against his lips, loving the taste of him. The more his dick slipped inside of her she gasped against his mouth and his tongue. That damn grin got her every time, making her smile down at him, she may be new to this, but she knew she could learn anything and be taught anything. His words made her know how crazy she made him as well. She knew her face must be red, his cock was massive inside of her still in a tight very wet hole.

Her breathing was rapid as she slowly started to move her body against his hard cock. She bit her lip and started to flex her pussy muscles all of this was so new to her but she wanted and needed to learn and wanted him to teach her everything, even if she still did not know what everything was entitled to. Her whole body was on fire and her nipples were hard and aching. She gasped when she felt how hard he squeezed her hard nipples, but the slight discomfort she felt was replaced with pleasure.

She started riding him harder and faster as she rocked against him, it felt so good and she was feeling another orgasm building through her once more.

He watched her as she orgasmed, gone was the quiet, shy Rose, her natural reserve thrown to the wind as she let out an almost animalistic cry of pleasure.

He started slowly thrusting, prolonging her ecstasy “Good girl, scream for me.” and boy could she scream and could she curse, the air filled with an array of ‘shit, shit, shit and fuck, fuck, fuck’ as Rose completely let go.

She looked down at him, her hair wild and tussled, a vacant ‘holy fuck’ expression on her face. He loved that look and had seen it on other lovers, but it felt so much more with Rose. She didn’t just want to fuck him and use his dick, she loved him. And he didn’t just want to fuck her and train her, he wanted to love her.

He flexed his ass muscles just enough to make his dick move, the surprised look on Rose’s face as she realized he was still rock hard and deep inside her making him smile. She started biting her lip again, this wasn’t innocence anymore, she was teasing him, but it still turned him on, his dick twitching and feeling so hard that the skin could split.

She lifted herself slowly off of him, teasing herself and him and feeling every hard millimetre of his dick as she went. She couldn’t believe how many times she had orgasmed already and how much mess she had made of Scott and the sheets. She could feel herself blushing.

She looked up at him and an unspoken message passed between them as he gave the slightest of nods, Rose moving down his body and starting to lick up her mess.

She never would have imagined anything could top this moment, but the next orgasm that racked her body was making her scream and moan and groan louder and louder for him.

She could not stop her lips from screaming, moaning louder and louder for him, he felt so fucking good inside of her, and she was now screaming out his name over and over again unable to contain herself. She felt her hands now digging against his chest as if she were riding him as if there was no tomorrow.

She was finding it hard to catch her breath as she looked at him softly yet her eyes filled with lust letting him know she wanted and needed more and more of him. She had loved him for so very long and had dreamed of this moment with him even longer and now that it was here she was feeling so many different things. She was not there because of the auction or for his money or anything else she was there because she loved Scott and wanted to give him everything he ever wanted and so much more. She wondered if she would be just enough for him.

Oh fuck she thought to herself, feeling his cock grow hard inside of her wet pussy once more. She bit her lip, not in shyness or nervousness anymore, but in anticipation and wanting him to tell her exactly what he wanted from her and what this new relationship meant for the both of them.

She groaned deeply as she started to slowly pull her body away from his hardness, god she could let him stay inside of her forever. She could see that her orgasms were all over his dick and his white clean sheets. Her face was red she did not know she was capable of anything like this.

She looked up at him and was wondering what he wanted but in a sense, she knew just by the look in his eyes exactly what he wanted, she slowly started down his body, her lips first finding his hard nipples, racking her tongue down, and then licking his abdomen till her lips were at his hard cock and balls, she gently licked at his balls first before taking his hard length into her mouth.

He watched her as she slowly made her way down his body, her head tilted so they maintained eye contact, the look in those eyes a mixture of lust, love and nervousness. The physical sensations were wonderful but the connection between them elevated it to so much more.

With her head tilted he could see her tongue licking at him, tracing the defined groove of his groin downwards, lapping up her own sticky fluid. She took her time paying homage to him, her eyes never leaving his.

He widened his legs, allowing her access. She stopped licking for a moment, a sexy, cheeky grin on her already smeared lips as she looked at him. She was enjoying it as much as him.

She looked at his cock lying hard against his stomach, studying it, admiring it. She took it in her hand and lifted it, feeling the weight and squeezing gently against the hardness, unknowingly biting her lip as looked at it. She looked back up at him, her smile getting wider as she saw he was enjoying this.

He thought she would start kissing and sucking it but she didn’t, instead moving lower, watching his eyes for approval as she lifted his balls, kissing each one and then beginning to lick underneath them. God he loved that and let her know with a smile, the encouragement she needed.

Her slow, sexy ministrations were driving him wild, he couldn’t remember ever just laying still and being this turned on. She took one of his balls into her mouth and started to play with it, gently sucking and rolling her tongue around, driving him even more crazy and close to the edge. He knew she was new to this, but she was so good.

Rose must have instinctively known how close he was, moving from his balls to his dick, not bothering with teasing but immediately trying to fit him into her mouth, not an easy task. He wondered whether to take her head and force himself into her mouth, something he’d often done and enjoyed, but there was no need, Rose stretched her lips wide and repeatedly drove her head downwards, making herself gag and cough but never stopping, Scott no longer able to stop himself from exploding into her throat.

Wow, Rose really knew what he liked, what he needed

She was nervous but all she wanted to do was to please the man before her, she ached to please him, she wanted him to want and need everything from her, and wanted to be the only woman to ever give him this type of pleasure again. She knew that Scott was all she would ever want and more and nothing would ever change that she thought to herself.

She loved tasting herself on him, she loved knowing she was bringing him the pleasure she had always fantasized about bringing to this man before her, she had wanted him to want her as much as she did him, and at this moment she knew she was doing exactly this. She was nervous that was sure but her nerves subsided when she realized he enjoyed every move that she was doing to him.

She smiled softly at him when he widened her legs making it that much easier to access his cock. She could not help but tease him a little she knew deep down he enjoyed that as much as she did. She never thought she would love giving him the same amount of pleasure as he had already given her she thought to herself.

He was so big she thought to herself and he was so massively hard. She looked at his cock and admired it as she took it into her small hand biting her lip, she had waited so long for this exact moment she thought to herself. Her eyes showed as did his how badly they both had wanted this and maybe she thought to herself he had wanted her as long as she had wanted him.

She wanted to take her time with Scott, she wanted him to feel how much she wanted him, and just how long she had longed for him, he was everything to her, and taking and licking his balls into her hot and ready mouth hopefully proved all of this to him. She looked up as if to ask him with her eyes if she was doing a good job at pleasing him, she always knew her eyes and her face was a dead giveaway to what and how she was feeling.

She loved watching him lie there just enjoying what she was doing to him. His balls tasted good in her mouth everything tasted good to her right now, every last part of his, as she took his balls in her mouth and sucked them in and then teased them with her tongue. She loved knowing she was doing everything in her power to please him and she loved knowing that he was all hers.

His cock was so big at first that she was having a hard time, taking massive cock in her mouth, but she knew by relaxing her mouth she would be able to take all of him and that was all she had ever wanted. She stretched her mouth and took his cock deep against her throat, his cock felt so good against her throat as she gagged and choked she wanted this she wanted more and more of him and she did not allow herself to ever move from his cock.

She did not once pull away when he exploded into her mouth streams and streams of his hot cum against her throat as she vowed in her head to swallow every last fucking drop and she did just that.

He smiled at the pride and satisfaction on Rose’s face as she let go of his slightly softening cock. Many women had struggled to fit his dick in their mouths, but she had taken all of it, making her throat relax and accept the massive intrusion. Greedily accepting and swallowing his salty cum, she really was a good little slut, his little slut. The thought of this and the look on Rose’s face made his cock twitch, he knew he would soon be ready for more.

He was still horny but this was more than just a fuck fest. He’d thought that it might take time to train Rose into how he wanted her to be, but she seemed to get it, getting him and wanting to give herself to him completely, whatever that entailed.

He pulled her up to him, kissing her lips and looking into her eyes, into her soul. “I love you Rose.” He hadn’t planned on saying it, it hadn’t even been in his head, but as he looked at her it just came out.

Her face! That beautiful, expressive face, her eyes wide in surprise, then disbelief, then happiness. Tears of joy welling as she started to kiss him, telling him how much she loved him and how she would make him proud of her. She put her head on his chest and he thought they would cuddle for a while but Rose had other ideas.

Her leg was across him and he could feel her giggling as her thigh rubbed against his, once again, obscenely hard and large dick. She threw her leg further over and lifted herself up, straddling him. He thought she wanted to start fucking again but she had other ideas, slowly kissing her way up his body, over his face and beyond, moving her body so she lower one small boob at a time into his welcoming mouth.

He started to suck her breast and tongue her nipple, Rose’s encouraging moans telling him she liked it. He sucked harder, almost painfully, her nipple now between his teeth and getting its own attention, Rose’s knee between his legs and squashing his balls, something he adored. He bit down lightly on the nipple and pulled back, stretching the sensitive nib as far as he could, Rose’s cursing and shaking telling him she liked it. His left hand found her other nipple and his right found her butt, slapping her ass and then roughly grabbing a cheek, his fingers pressing hard into her ass crack as he pulled her into him.

It was frenzied and Rose’s screams were matching his own grunts as her nails tore into his skin and he attacked her body, biting and pinching her nipples, slapping and dry fingering her ass, frigging her cunt with his thigh, her whole body going rigid and then floppy and collapsing onto him, the two of them a breathless, sweaty mess.

After Rose swallowed every last drop of Scott's cum she moaned and looked at him, as he looked at her pride evident on his face, this was moving a lot faster than she had anticipated this evening and she still was not sure how dark Scotts wants were but she knew here and now she wanted all of it. She looked at him tenderly needing him and still wanting everything he had to give her. He tasted good just like she always knew he would. She was a little sore, but she knew she wanted more.

She bit her lip as she looked at him a little shyly, all of this was still so very new for her. She wanted and needed to know more about the sexual lifestyle Scott wanted from her, but there was a time and a place for everything she thought to herself.

She could taste a mixture of the both of them against Scott's lip and a small moan escaped them. His words stunned her, how long she wished to hear those words, she knew the expression on her face would give that much away. She had loved him for so long, but was he just saying the words she wanted to hear, no she did not want to think that.

She looked at him at first confused but the excitement of his words was very evident on her face. She did not hide the love she felt for him, she had loved him for so long and this was all finally happening. As she did want nothing more than to be in his arms and to have him hold her she wanted so much more as well.

"Mmmm, Scott I love how hard you stay for me." She whispered breathlessly as she looked down at him, her long red hair hanging every so slightly. She loved looking at him, he was so damn handsome she thought to herself. "I think I'm addicted to you Scott." She said in a whisper as she made sure that her small breast found his open and wanting mouth.

She loved the feel of his mouth on her very hard and now aching nipples. It hurt, but once the pain subsided it felt so fucking good she thought to herself, she was so very over-sensitized and this was all new to her and yet she wanted more and more. "Of fuck, Scott!" She gasped out when he bit down hard on her sensitive nipples. She gasped loudly when he smacked her bare ass, but then followed another animilistic moan.

Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, she continued over and over in her head her moans louder and louder every moment, she did tense when his finger found her asshole, but said nothing just allowed her body to take all the pleasure he was giving her, she cried out as another orgasm racked through her entire body, and they both collapsed together.

"That... was wow." She was at a loss for words when she looked at Scott.

Their bodies were stuck together with sweat. As their breathing settled Rose cuddled in closer to him, her head on his chest and her leg over his, her buttock fitting perfectly into his hand as he pulled her closer, and Rose’s hand coupling his junk as they both began to drift off. This felt so right and Scott had never felt so contented or so close to someone.

It was dark when he awoke and Rose was still breathing gently as she slept in his arms. He’d woken with evening wood but also needed to pee but didn’t want to disturb her, trying to ignore the messages from his bladder and his dick. He looked at his watch and smiled to himself, it was nearly playtime. Laying there he felt like some kind of Jekyll and Hyde character, at once loving having Rose cuddled into him, making her feel loved and safe and at the same time getting excited and turned on by the things he planned to do to her.

He climbed out of bed as quietly as he could, Rose only stirring slightly. He was sat on the toilet when Rose padded in, a goofy, sleepy grin on her face, her red mane a beautiful mess. He took her hand and pulled her to sit on his knee, putting his arm around her waist as he continued to pee. Rose giggled “I’ve never seen or heard a man pee before.” Lots of thoughts went through his mind but he behaved himself, finishing and standing up, “Your turn now.”

Rose sat down but looked embarrassed, “I don’t think I can, not with you standing there.” He bit his tongue and managed to smile, “I’m going to the kitchen for some water, can I get you water or juice or maybe something stronger?”

“Water would be good, thank you.”

When she came out of the bedroom she found that he’s turned on some bedroom lights and was stood in front of the window, putting out his hand for her to join him. He handed her the glass and moved to the side so that she could stand beside him, “Won’t people be able to see us naked?”

“Yes.”

She was stood behind him, obviously not wanting to move, “Stand here.” He said more firmly, pointing to the spot beside him. He looked at her, leaving her in no doubt that he meant it.

She moved sheepishly beside him, her body half turned to him, her hand moving towards covering herself, “Put your hands down by your sides and stand up straight, look out of the window.” She looked up at him, her cheeks blushing as she did as he had told her.

She lifted her head and forced herself to look out. Across the street was another block of apartments, some with their lights off and some with them on and some just turning their lights off as she appeared.

She was looking up at him, fighting back tears, a questioning, pleading look on her face.

“It’s time we introduced you to our neighbours.” He said as his cock became fully erect and Rose looked down at it.

She loved being this close to him, she had never felt more in tune with a person than she did with Scott in this moment. She loved the way they were cuddled together, loved having him near her, knowing now they belonged to each other. She was sleeping more soundly than she had in a very long time.

She loved having this man close to her, keeping her safe and warm. As she slept she dreamed of the man beside her and all the wicked things they would do together. She didn't feel him when he first woke up. If she only knew all the wicked things Scott planned and wanted to do to and with her, she might run screaming, but Scott also knew Rose was the woman he had waited for, for a long time now.

She stirred a little when Scott crawled out of the bed. She finally realized he wasn't in the bed with her and she realized she had to pee, so she padded softly and very naked to the bathroom. She blushed. ''Sorry.'' She said but had a soft grin on her face. She was a little stunned when he pulled her to his lap as he continued to pee, completely unashamed, and she could not help but giggle. She admitted that she had never heard a man pee before but said nothing else, and a deep blush rushed her cheeks when he told her it was her turn.

She felt awkward when she sat before him and tried to pee but just couldn't and she admitted that to him. She could sense he wanted to say something, but he respected her so he just asked if she wanted something to drink, she was glad that he had not pushed her.

She told him water would be good and thanked him, she had never been more grateful than to be with him here and now.

When she came out of the bathroom, to rejoin Scott in the bedroom she had noticed her turned some lights on and that he was standing naked in front of the window. She accepted the glass and took a drink, enjoying the feel of his hand in her own, but then felt how nervous she was when she asked if wouldn't people be able to see them naked.

His simple nonchalant yes confused her.

She wasn't sure this was something she signed up for. She looked at him nervously. She bit her lip not sure this was something she wanted to do, but at the same time wanting nothing more than to please her man.

She finally walked up to him, but her heart was racing and she was confused. Her face was a deep blood red, almost matching her fiery red hair as she looked out the window as he told her to.

This was not something she was comfortable with, it was hard enough feeling comfortable with Scott, but the rest of the world was something she was not ready for. She looked over at him confused.

She did not want to seem weak to Scott, but tears were in her eyes, and she was fighting them, and she looked at him very confused.

"I...I don't understand Scott." She admitted, her heart racing. She noticed how hard his cock had become in just saying the words. "Why?" She asked softly.

Back