Most women don't climax from penetration alone — and 4 other important facts about female orgasms

You forgot the other part of that technique..putting her feedback into play..especially if feedback included a physical demonstration of what feels particularly wonderful 😁
Good point. If you can get her (or him) to masturbate for you, you can see the specific things that the partner likes to have done to their junk.

Good point. If you can get her (or him) to masturbate for you, you can see the specific things that the partner likes to have done to their junk.
I actually like my partner to do slightly different things than I do myself...

You’ve never heard of faking?But … Maybe YOU are the exception 😉😘
Yes I have and know it happens, unfortunately. I don't know if i'm the exception but will say when I started having sex, I studied and tried learning everything I could about the female mind and body, how one affects the other and vise versa. Yes every woman is not the same although some thing's can be, to me that has been one of the fun parts, exploring and learning what work's for each individual, with that said I admit i'm not Don Juan or a player so I have not been with dozens of women, so you may be right, could be I just never ran into that one woman.

Last edited:
I was researching about "status orgasms" and I found this chart which led me into the "A" spot or "O" spot, and the cervical orgasm, plus all the nerve pathways, thought some might find this diagram interesting, since we are talking about women's orgasms and various forms of stimulation

Attachments

• Four-Nerve-Six-Pathway-Hypothesis-of-Female-Orgasm-At-least-six-pathway-orgasmic-reflex.png
    Four-Nerve-Six-Pathway-Hypothesis-of-Female-Orgasm-At-least-six-pathway-orgasmic-reflex.png
    157.2 KB · Views: 13
I definitely can have vaginal only orgasms. Especially since I discovered my g-spot 🤩😉
Now, it's way more intense when my clit is also getting attention. And I personally don't really like clit only orgasms...

(And twist my nipples at the same time, I'm done🙃💦)

I definitely can have vaginal only orgasms. Especially since I discovered my g-spot 🤩😉
Now, it's way more intense when my clit is also getting attention. And I personally don't really like clit only orgasms...

Clit only orgasms from what I have been told, they are quite quick in duration, but when you start energizing those other areas, that is when things can go multiple or status, status can be as long as a minute, and it can be a long spastic contraction or a series of little ones or a combo of both, my "other" had a couple of those types of orgasms, and she was just exhausted when it was over(LOL had a big smile though)

I might add that she was also using a "Hitachi" on low speed too for clitoral stimulation, needless to say the stars did align that night

Clit only orgasms from what I have been told, they are quite quick in duration, but when you start energizing those other areas, that is when things can go multiple or status, status can be as long as a minute, and it can be a long spastic contraction or a series of little ones or a combo of both, my "other" had a couple of those types of orgasms, and she was just exhausted when it was over(LOL had a big smile though)
Most definitely 😁
My orgasms can last over a minute...
I've recorded myself from start to finish of play time; and I've had 10 minutes of almost all orgasms... No kidding...
But 5 minutes is great too!!

Most definitely 😁
My orgasms can last over a minute...
I've recorded myself from start to finish of play time; and I've had 10 minutes of almost all orgasms... No kidding...
But 5 minutes is great too!!
Perfect! I might add that it would be fun to watch(orgasms are interesting), many women would be very envious of you! And obviously you truly enjoyed yourself lol

I have several different toys for satisfaction... One is a pretty powerful pink Hitachi wand 😉
But I need a vaginal toy at the same time...
I can't remember which spot it is, The A or O, but it is very deep and close to the cervix, with arousal things kind of balloon out internally, and the uterus kind of shifts somewhat from its normal resting position, when this happens, that spot is easier to access with a toy or penile penetration, of course because the G is closer to the entrance, it is automatically being stimulated somewhat......its interesting how all those sensitive nerve areas connect

I have several different toys for satisfaction... One is a pretty powerful pink Hitachi wand 😉
But I need a vaginal toy at the same time...
I am no Gyn or Obstetrician by any means, but doctors are so often compelled to do full hysterectomies if there is a problem, of course if it is a life threatening situation, most women don't have much of a choice, but any time a invasive surgery takes place, there is always nerve damage, and certain sensations could be lost forever

My Dom once kept fondling me for aan hour so that I kept orgasming repeatedly - didn't quite know when one ended and another one started.

I was totally unable to utter one sensible syllable for half an hour afterwards.
did you experience different intensity levels? or just wave after wave? Either way I am certain it was a very enjoyable experience

This is another instance when your mileage may vary. My most intense and longest duration orgasms have come from clitoral only stimulation. For me, it depends on the pace of the stimulation and whether it continues after the onset of my orgasm. Slow paced direct clitoral stimulation (say from a skilled tongue) that continues once my orgasm begins and keeps up through the entire climax will be both intense and lasting. Quick paced direct clitoral stimulation will usually lead to a quick, medium intensity orgasm.

As for primarily vaginal stimulation orgasms, for me they tend to be lower intensity, almost mellow, but with a bell curve of pleasure, with the afterglow lingering, especially if the sex continues. But I've also had really intense orgasms from vaginal stimulation if it comes at the end of a variety of types of stimulation.

So, back to my theme on this thread—it all depends, both with respect to the individual and the situation. 😁

This is another instance when your mileage may vary. My most intense and longest duration orgasms have come from clitoral only stimulation. For me, it depends on the pace of the stimulation and whether it continues after the onset of my orgasm. Slow paced direct clitoral stimulation (say from a skilled tongue) that continues once my orgasm begins and keeps up through the entire climax will be both intense and lasting. Quick paced direct clitoral stimulation will usually lead to a quick, medium intensity orgasm.

As for primarily vaginal stimulation orgasms, for me they tend to be lower intensity, almost mellow, but with a bell curve of pleasure, with the afterglow lingering, especially if the sex continues. But I've also had really intense orgasms from vaginal stimulation if it comes at the end of a variety of types of stimulation.

So, back to my theme on this thread—it all depends, both with respect to the individual and the situation. 😁
You are absolutely right! I was just trying to read and understand the other nerve triggers that are present, and how they are connected, I find the whole "ESO" blended orgasm very intriguing, but as someone else mentioned, the brain is the biggest factor! and there are certainly things that weigh on a persons mind that can limit what sort of experience a individual may. Thanks for your contribution though, very insightful, as are the other responses

did you experience different intensity levels? or just wave after wave? Either way I am certain it was a very enjoyable experience
It wasn't all continuous - heck, I need to breath at times 😂 But I was most of the time either cumming or very close to.

And I can't say I was in the condition to memorize much 😉

It wasn't all continuous - heck, I need to breath at times 😂 But I was most of the time either cumming or very close to.

And I can't say I was in the condition to memorize much 😉
I was with a woman many years ago, and she had about five or six Os in about a hours time, but they were more sequential orgasms, having a peak, followed by a recovery "sensitive" moment that maybe lasted a couple minutes and then start building to another, your wave after wave description sounds more like a multiple or type of multiple. I do enjoy when women can and do explain what they feel when it comes to orgasms, it is such a simple thing in clinical explanations, however the euphoric effect can be so different in woman to woman

I have not read all the pages of this thread, just a couple at front and back. I see my GF in some of them.
It is our third go round for us, two previous partners each. We are seniors. Maybe we just lucked out and met the right person at the right time of our lives.

She has orgasms.
She has multiple orgasms.
She has what she calls a “rolling orgasm” that can and does continue for five plus minutes.
She has orgasms from penile penetration, from G spot massage, from clitoral stimulation, from deep vaginal fingering, from sitting on a chair and crossing her legs.
She has wet, fluid squirting orgasms necessitating sex towels under her bum.
After an hour or so she is comatose; a blubbering, twitching, cum slicked mass of female flesh.
We gave up counting a year ago or thereabouts but have developed an uncanny ability of keeping a running total in our heads. I’m almost embarrassed about the numbers.

I have brought up the subject of contacting the Kinsey Institute about her orgasmic capacity a couple times. She laughs it off.

I have not read all the pages of this thread, just a couple at front and back. I see my GF in some of them.
It is our third go round for us, two previous partners each. We are seniors. Maybe we just lucked out and met the right person at the right time of our lives.

She has orgasms.
She has multiple orgasms.
She has what she calls a “rolling orgasm” that can and does continue for five plus minutes.
She has orgasms from penile penetration, from G spot massage, from clitoral stimulation, from deep vaginal fingering, from sitting on a chair and crossing her legs.
She has wet, fluid squirting orgasms necessitating sex towels under her bum.
After an hour or so she is comatose; a blubbering, twitching, cum slicked mass of female flesh.
We gave up counting a year ago or thereabouts but have developed an uncanny ability of keeping a running total in our heads. I’m almost embarrassed about the numbers.

I have brought up the subject of contacting the Kinsey Institute about her orgasmic capacity a couple times. She laughs it off.
sounds like you found the ideal partner! Lol Kinsey or whom ever is the new Masters and Johnson, Shere Hite put out two books, The Hite Report for women and for men, read them in the early nineties, they were quite enlightening, of course with the internet now, and sites such as this, there is a lot of information readily available at the push of a key

I was with a woman many years ago, and she had about five or six Os in about a hours time, but they were more sequential orgasms, having a peak, followed by a recovery "sensitive" moment that maybe lasted a couple minutes and then start building to another, your wave after wave description sounds more like a multiple or type of multiple. I do enjoy when women can and do explain what they feel when it comes to orgasms, it is such a simple thing in clinical explanations, however the euphoric effect can be so different in woman to woman
I am not able to put it into words or even remember accurately enough to say mine was actually different. I might have had those sensitive moments as well. Then again I have a faint memory that it would have been impossible to count them - to distinguish between them all. Maybe a mixture of both - I don't really care 🤷🏻‍♀️

Back