Men who love their nipples sucked

When I was first becoming sexually active as a young man I never thought about my nipples when having sex.

It wasn't until I was older and with a woman who was older and more experienced and she sucked on my nipples and that first time I exploded almost instantly. I had no idea that it was an erogenous zone.

I learned that I enjoyed having them licked, kissed, sucked and pinched.

Biting

Sometimes, when she's using her hands on me and is sucking on one of my nipples, I'll tell her to BITE. Awesome! Gotta be the right moment though. Most of the time her sucking on them or scraping her nails across them is enough to get me to shoot off.

Sometimes, when she's using her hands on me and is sucking on one of my nipples, I'll tell her to BITE. Awesome! Gotta be the right moment though. Most of the time her sucking on them or scraping her nails across them is enough to get me to shoot off.

Yes, on well timed bite can push me over the edge.

A couple days ago I went to the grocery wearing nipple clamps on a chain under a loose fitting shirt. They were as tight as I could get them so they would not come off. I got so much stimulation from the movement of the chain, my shirt rubbing my nipples when I reached for things, and the constant pressure on them. Got home after about an hour and almost orgasmed when I took the clamps off and the blood rushed back into my sore nipples! I can still feel their tenderness. In fact I just am putting the clamps back on now, thinking of how my wife sucks and bites on my nipples when she gives me a handjob.

When having intercourse, if she starts sucking on my nipples it heightens my pleasure and will lead me to orgasm quickly. It's wild how connected my nipples are to my orgasm.

My nipples are very sensitive and get quite long and hard when aroused. I love to have them teases and played with. Feels so good to have them licked and sucked.

Often times when my husband is on top, fucking me in the missionary position, I will urge him to lean down so I can lick, suck his nipples. To hear him say, "lick mine like you're licking another womans" drives me crazy and I always comply. I have had him beg me to rub his nipples and if I want to put him over the edge I begin, rubbing them with my fingertips rapidly, with just the right contact pressure applied When he reaches the moment of release, I begin pinching , rolling his nipples the way I like my own done when I am in orgasm. His cock buried to the hilt, he gives me a massive dose of cum, which he is not shy about cleaning from me.

My nipples are extremely sensitive. I discovered this sometime in my 20’s. They were always erect regardless of the weather. Hot or cold didn’t matter. I had a girlfriend who noticed as well one time when we were together. She asked if she could play with them while I played with her erect nipples. As soon as she touched them the feeling of increased arousal shot through my body. She asked if I’d like for her to suck them. Wow. The feeling of that. She said it made her think of sucking a woman’s and that turned her on. Not only did she suck them she began to nibble. I nearly came from that alone. We made nipple/breast play a normal part of our foreplay. I’ll often just play with mine just for a tease. If I’m stroking I always have one hand on them tugging and teasing for more pleasure. I’d enjoy having a woman suck and nibble again.

I envy you for this girlfriend...:eek:
My nipples are extremely sensitive. I discovered this sometime in my 20’s. They were always erect regardless of the weather. Hot or cold didn’t matter. I had a girlfriend who noticed as well one time when we were together. She asked if she could play with them while I played with her erect nipples. As soon as she touched them the feeling of increased arousal shot through my body. She asked if I’d like for her to suck them. Wow. The feeling of that. She said it made her think of sucking a woman’s and that turned her on. Not only did she suck them she began to nibble. I nearly came from that alone. We made nipple/breast play a normal part of our foreplay. I’ll often just play with mine just for a tease. If I’m stroking I always have one hand on them tugging and teasing for more pleasure. I’d enjoy having a woman suck and nibble again.

Often times when my husband is on top, fucking me in the missionary position, I will urge him to lean down so I can lick, suck his nipples. To hear him say, "lick mine like you're licking another womans" drives me crazy and I always comply. I have had him beg me to rub his nipples and if I want to put him over the edge I begin, rubbing them with my fingertips rapidly, with just the right contact pressure applied When he reaches the moment of release, I begin pinching , rolling his nipples the way I like my own done when I am in orgasm. His cock buried to the hilt, he gives me a massive dose of cum, which he is not shy about cleaning from me.
MMMMM love that, want that

my wife murmured s.t. like this once. It drove both of us crazy and touched some deep down desires in me...

Back