Men removing pubic hair

I've shaved below the belt off and on since I was a teenager just because it was different and felt better to me. Nowadays I generally leave some trimmed pubic hair above my junk. Shaving your pubes diminishes the bush over time when you do allow it to grow out. Avoid the multiple-bladed razors as they'll pull the pubic hair forward and end up causing ingrown hairs.

I've shaved below the belt off and on since I was a teenager just because it was different and felt better to me. Nowadays I generally leave some trimmed pubic hair above my junk. Shaving your pubes diminishes the bush over time when you do allow it to grow out. Avoid the multiple-bladed razors as they'll pull the pubic hair forward and end up causing ingrown hairs.
I had to go to our dermatologist due to an ingrown hair. It was near time for my annual derm body scan anyways.

She is a good looking woman. What was arousing was that she, her assistant and also an intern were there too. All decent looking women.

I had a dumb gown on but they did the full body scan and she then lanced the ingrown hair.

The whole process turned me on a bit. I have a bit of a CFNM thing and also a medical fetish thing, but it was all above board obviously. I did get turned on a bit tho.

Anyway, long story short: she told me to never shave against the direction of your pubes. Always go with it to avoid ingrown hairs.

If you shave, Tendskin Air Shave gel, followed by Tendskin lotion is the best, smooth shave, no razor rash. I shaved my wife (navel to starfish) with it and that was the only thing we ever tried that gave her a smooth result.

I shave about once a week (top of cock to as far down as I can get, and just use a good multi-blade razor that has lube strips), as I have gotten older, my hair has gotten softer and slower growing, so that works fine.

A comment to Wonderer67 if I don't shave in all directions, my wife never gets smooth, so the Tendskin takes care of any potential ingrown hairs or rash. As for me, its the same, but I've never had a problem with ingrown hairs. I guess it is your hair and your skin. As for everyone YMMV...

TBH, I shave in all directions too still.

My wife can really feel it if I don’t.

I have to shave pretty much every two days or it hurts her.

Been shaving since my teens, many moons ago. Have always loved the feeling of being smooth, razor every time. Thought about waxing and have done my back, as well as laser, but never had issues with shaving (bumps, rash, etc). Use Nair for my thighs and ass, electric razor everywhere else.

Wife much prefers shaved now, loves how oral is easier without the forest all around her, lol.

After years of trying this and that. I stuck to trimming the pubes as well as my stomach and chest. Waxing the pits. And shaving the face with a razor.

How long does waxing last?
Can’t say for sure. My fiancé gets her pussy waxed and even two months in not much came in. I got waxed on my pits almost two months ago and I too have not much growing in. Shaving is a different story.

How long does waxing last?
I go every three weeks. It stays very smooth for a week and then there’s soft stubble until it gets long enough to wax again. The stubble doesn’t irritate like when I shaved and grows back sparsely after my first couple of waxes. I imagine if I stopped waxing I’d have 75% less hair than I did before, and I am a pretty hairy guy.

First started shaving but I have course black hair so it’s back the next day. Then my wife started tweezing me, we did that for years. Then all of a sudden I started getting ingrown hairs. We tried moisturizers and exfoliants but to no success. So we got laser removal. Should have done it sooner.
Is the laser method permanent?

I have been plucking for around 20 years. It's not as bad as it sounds. I only do it on the shaft for visual enhancement and smoothness. The rest is cared for by a beard trimmer which with a guide takes it down to 1/4 inch.

Okay guys (or women who know) best way to remove public hair?
Shaving causes stubble pretty quickly and itches. I like to keep the twig clean but wouldn’t mind cleaning twig and berries. Constantly shaving cock and balls is a pain in the ass and I also don’t want to be waxed (ouch!)
What do you guys do? What do women prefer?
Thanks in advance for your replies
Laser

I am giving my personal endorsement of NOOD laser hair device. Been going once Christmas and love the results.

Shaved most of my adult Life, Always hated stubble, did home waxing for about a year, loved being smooth for weeks before it grew back then some awkward time before you could wax again, then notices Groupon had great prices for laser hair removal, bought a six session package forma full Brazilian after verifying they would do men. Since I spent most of my adult Life shaved It wasn't a big decision, Wish I did It years earlier, needed a few more sessions because of a few strays, notnI only have about 20 hairs on the sack that grow back bit those are Easy to shave once a week...the darker skin of the sack and most of those are Gray, it's not that important. Absolutely live being really smooth all the time. Might not be for everyone but It was a no brainer for me...zero regrets.

My legs were never hairy, I do have cheat and back hair, I keep cropped or really short, getting all that lazered would be real expensive and time consuming

Back