Men removing pubic hair

I have never shaved. What is the general preference for a partner? Mine for females is definitely trimmed up. But I’m more curious about preference for men being shaved. I’ve thought about trimming, but if I go that route am I expected to shave arms, legs, chest, etc?

I use hair conditioner to shave when I shave (face and pubic area). I have never had razor burn, got nicks or cuts. No bumps, blemishes or ingrown hairs. I use Aussie brand by the way. It's great to use when you shave your face too. It stays on, is easier to rinse and it conditions your skin and softens any hair you choose to keep.

I friend of mine said it'll be a month before I notice anything.

Pain-wise. I think it's nothing. Pubic bone area I use the highest setting and feel nothing. Balls feel almost nothing. Top side of the bottom of my penis isn't bad.

Bottom side of my penis hurts a little. It's tolerable though.

I'm a guy who likes my body hair, but not in its untamed state. I like my legs and my pubic arch neatly trimmed, so I tackle those with clippers and clean up the edges with a razor. I like my cock, balls, and asshole completely hairless, so I use a chemical hair remover like Veet or Nair. In my experience, once you've reached down there and touched completely smooth skin, it's hard to go back.

I find that in the particularly sensitive areas, I have to throttle back pretty hard on the time factor to avoid irritation. (A chemical burn on your tender little bussy is no bueno, papi.) But I pretty much have it down to a science.

I use a trimmer called flawless if I have had a while between removing my pubes, it works well around all just need to be careful around the sac, I've only had a minor nick a few times, then I use an old shaver called feather touch I believe it is a round unit with a screen on top that gets really close shave almost baby smooth for me and it is safe to use around the sac if you stretch the skin out and I have never had a nick or anything from it. I use the shaver about every 3-4 days and it keeps me very smooth.

I always shave pubes in shower with a fresh razer and cream. Works quite well for me and never any irritation.

I think after 4 weeks I am noticing some result. It takes time, but I am concentrating on 2 areas only for now and I am encouraged.

Okay guys (or women who know) best way to remove public hair?
Shaving causes stubble pretty quickly and itches. I like to keep the twig clean but wouldn’t mind cleaning twig and berries. Constantly shaving cock and balls is a pain in the ass and I also don’t want to be waxed (ouch!)
What do you guys do? What do women prefer?
Thanks in advance for your replies
I shave my cuckold every week, prior to milking him. His tiny little boy clit is much too small to have manly pubic hair!

I am about to remove what I can...I like to feel her 3-something y/o gooey pussy juices on my bits a bit messier and better.
Cum should be enjoyed while hot to warm!

i bought a hand held laser for home use years ago. the thing did prevent regrowth of darker hair once it was shaved off, it seems every method i've tried has it's cons. the laser had a cpl. using it has high and low settings but both do the same thing when you squeeze the trigger you'll feel a bit of a pop each flash. it's not too bad but none the less you feel it. the other con is it won't affect light colored hair. now if i regrew pubes it would be all light colored hair where it regrew. the home unit doesn't do permanent removal. i still use a razor and cream that i can find that doesn't burn.

it won't affect light colored hair
I read once that there's some pigmented product you can rub into the skin which gets into those light-colored hair roots and provides the dark substance necessary to absorb the thermal radiation and burn the root out.

"Carbon dye" I guess.

I haven't tried it.

Okay guys (or women who know) best way to remove public hair?
Shaving causes stubble pretty quickly and itches. I like to keep the twig clean but wouldn’t mind cleaning twig and berries. Constantly shaving cock and balls is a pain in the ass and I also don’t want to be waxed (ouch!)
What do you guys do? What do women prefer?
Thanks in advance for your replies
Personally, shave. Every 48-72hr. Moisturiser too.

I use Nair all over my body except forearms. Skin is accustomed to it by now; there is some redness in the genital areas but for me it subsides after a few hours.

No razors, thanks.

Back