Men, have we sucked any cocks today?

No, but I did dream about sucking a cock. It's been on my mind so much lately. In my dream I was in a public restroom and a guy walked in and gave me a look. It was a very friendly smile as he looked me up and down. I let out a quiet "hi" and looked away. I was watching him through the mirror as I washed my hands and he went into a stall. He started closing the door, but then pushed it open and smiled at me again. He asked if I would be interested in joining him and I smiled as I walked into the stall with him. His cock was already out and I immediately dropped to me knees. I was sucking his beautiful hard cock and just as he was about to explode in my mouth... I woke up. Man I was passed! Haha. I just wanted to go back to sleep and taste his cum.

I'm still looking for the right guy to try it with for the first time. Online searches haven't really produced anything I'm willing to try, lots of gross guys #craigslist.

Any guys in the Houston area want to chat and meet up? I really want to try a cock in my mouth. This craving is out of control.
great story.

No, but I did dream about sucking a cock. It's been on my mind so much lately. In my dream I was in a public restroom and a guy walked in and gave me a look. It was a very friendly smile as he looked me up and down. I let out a quiet "hi" and looked away. I was watching him through the mirror as I washed my hands and he went into a stall. He started closing the door, but then pushed it open and smiled at me again. He asked if I would be interested in joining him and I smiled as I walked into the stall with him. His cock was already out and I immediately dropped to me knees. I was sucking his beautiful hard cock and just as he was about to explode in my mouth... I woke up. Man I was passed! Haha. I just wanted to go back to sleep and taste his cum.
Your dream made me hard remembering the first time I ever dropped to my knees for a stranger's cock.

So did any of you have a bad gag reflex that you had to work through? If so, how did you do it? For me the roof of my mouth is a trigger.

Never had a problem with the roof of my mouth but I used to gag when they hit my throat. When that starts to happen, swallow and it will slide past. Practice on a nice, soft dildo. I can easily get 7 inches or more down my throat now.

Yes

To make it short, walked in on my brother in law, today. He had his erect cock in his hand and a deer in the headlights look on his face. I took a chance, walked over, knelt down and asked if he needed any help. He grabbed my head with his empty hand and shoved his stalk into my open mouth. Man, talk about aggressive, he literally fucked my face. I've never felt so helpless. It was amazing. He finished by deepthroating me as he emptied his balls. I couldn't breath and nearly passed out before he pulled back enough to let some air in. When I had sucked him dry he pushed me onto my back and reciprocated. It turns out the he likes a good cock as much as I do and we are planning on many repetitions in the future.

I might regret this one but it was incredibly hot.

Im a lawyer and I often stop at a coffee place after court on my way to my office. It's usually mid-morning when I stop and it's generally slow. They're usually 2 or 3 employees assisting the owner and his wife during the morning rush but by the time I get there the employees are rotating their breaks. One of the employees is Jack - a very good looking hipster type. He has a wide circle of friends and frequently some very hot hipster girl is stopping by trying to get his attention. He's 26 and has worked there part time for 8 years or so. I have had many conversations with him over the years and have helped him out of some minor legal jams. He has mentioned his sexual exploits on occasion and his good looks and easy charm have allowed him to have many. When some new girl appears he sometimes tells me about what bizarre things she has done in bed and I've found these discussions to be kind of enlightening. He's done many things I never had the chance to over my 50 plus years. Coincidentally, his father was in my high school class. He was an asshole then and still is and Jack doesn't get along with him.

During our conversations Jack has casually mentioned that he occasionally has some encounters with guys - usually part of a group scene but not always. I confessed that I had branched out myself and occassionally had encounters with guys. I stressed that I was very discrete and not to mention the subject to anyone.

Jack frequently wears tight jeans and a sizable bulge in front caught my eye whenever the opportunity to get a glance presented itself. He caught me looking quite a few times but nothing was ever said.

Tuesday night I was out after work and I ran into Jack at a bar. I had never seen him outside of the coffee shop before and I bought him some drinks. I asked him if he wanted to smoke a joint and after expressing some surprise that I smoked weed he agreed. There were quite a few people around and thus I suggested we take a ride. We got in my car and we drove to a spot behind my office building and lit up. As we passed the joint back and forth I glanced down at the bulge in his lap and I couldn't help but think about what was causing it.

My imagination was running wild and I was getting turned thinking about him with his pants down. I was stoned, drunk and horny enough to put good judgment and common sense aside and act on what I was thinking. "If you recline your seat and get your pants down I'll suck your dick." He was stunned by my unexpected suggestion but I reinforced it by taking a deep toke, handing the joint to him and putting my hand on his crotch. He offered no resistance and after returning the joint to me he finally spoke. "I knew this is what you really wanted to do" and then reclined the seat and then opened his pants up and pushed them down." I wanted to see what he had and I reached up and turned the light on. It was as beautiful as I imaged - cut, smooth and hard as a rock. I reached up to turn the light off before anyone could notice. He stopped me and said to leave it on until I showed him my junk so we would both be exposed. I pushed my pants down and leaned back and lifted my shirt to give him a good view. I was semi hard, large balls and generally equipped the way a middle-aged guy is equipped. He reached over and played with me briefly - commenting that he had never been with a guy over 35 before. I said something about me having the better deal. I leaned over, took hold of his cock and played with it as I worked up as much saliva as I could. I then slipped my mouth over his dick and got lost in the pleasure of feeling its contours, textures, flavors and aromas. He was enjoying the experience and I was enjoying giving it to him. I stopped long enough to lick his balls as I asked if they were making some sperm for me to taste. He muttered something approvingly and I told him that I wanted to feel him cum in my mouth. "I want to feel your cum squirt out of your dick" I said before stepping things up a bit. He gave warning- a moment later it arrived. It ejected with force and in quantity and it was delicious. The thrill of having my coffee guy ejacluating in my mouth in my office parking lot was a dirty little taboo thrill. He finished and I sat up. I swallowed the last of it but I knew from experience that the taste would be with me for a while. I turned the light on so he could see me hard and dripping and I saw he had cum dripping out of him. He was reaching to pull up his pants but I stopped him and leaned over and licked him clean. We then pulled our pants back up and I relit the remains of the joint. I proceeded back to the bar and found a parking spot easily. It was getting late and people were heading out. He asked if I had any tissues or napkins because he was going to have a wet spot otherwise. I said I didn't but to take his dick out and I'd clean him up. He did and I looked around to make sure no one was around and leaned over and took his wet soft cock in my mouth and pulled on it with my lips to squeegee off the remnants.

After an awkward goodbye, he exited the car and headed back inside the bar in search of round 2. I went home hoping he wouldn't tell anyone.

Yesterday morning I stopped by for coffee. I was feeling a bit of regret but that was offset by the pure intensity of the experience and how much I enjoyed it. He stopped by my table and asked if I was okay and how much he enjoyed our encounter and that it was one of the best blow jobs he had ever had. I mentioned it was a bit weird being with someone who has ejaculated in your mouth and you know what his semen tastes like. He chuckled and said he'd be back when he took his break in 5 minutes. I was reading the paper when he returned and said "follow me" without breaking his stride. I got up and followed him out the front door. He lead me to the door that lead to the stairs for the floors above and pulled out a set of keys. Up two flights to the third floor and he produced a key to an apartment door and lead me in. It was recently vacated but a few items of furniture remained. "We don't have a lot of time" he said as he began undressing. I did the same and soon my middle-aged body, complete with beer gut was naked next to the toned body of my young companion. We sat on a couch and he wasted no time getting on his knees and taking my dick in his mouth. We took turns as we rushed through our encounter when I never could have anticipated. I had an appointment I was going to be late for and I really didn't have time to be doing this but I was appreciating the reciprocation. I had finally gotten fully erect and it was feeling sooo good but I needed to finish. I gave warning and he didn't hesitate to swallow. He stood up between my legs, his dick fully hard but I wasn't in a frame of mind to suck it. "Jerk off on me if you want" I whispered and leaned back and watched. It didn't take long for him to erupt and his eruption landed on me from chest to my groin.

We both had to figure out how to get cleaned up and he suggested that there might be toilet paper in the bathroom. He went to check and returned with a roll in hand. We got cleaned up and dressed quickly. We headed back down the stairs and at the door he thanked me. I said I should be thanking him but he assured me that he got a lot of enjoyment thinking about what his father would think if he saw him sucking my dick. He gave me a quick and awkward hug on the sidewalk and then we went our separate ways.

Yesterday morning I had 2 cocks. I made plans to meet a guy early in the morning, but he let me know 15 minutes ahead of time that he was running late. Right about that time I got a message from a guy on a hookup website. We made hasty arrangements to meet as he was staying in a nearby hotel as a business traveller.

As I was on my way to meet him, I rescheduled with the first guy for mid morning. I arrived at the hotel and knocked on the room door. I was pleasantly surprised by a handsome married man. We wasted no time with small talk. Just got undressed and he confidently fed me his cock. It grew as I sucked and stroked it until it was fully engorged and was about a good 7 inches. He had stamina and I had my mouth worked over. After a while, he rubbed it against my tight hole and humped my ass crack with his cock, now slick with my spit and his pre cum. Eventually he got back to my mouth. Soon we was breathing hard, telling me what a good cocksucker I am. He shot one rope of cum across my face then I went down on him while he filled my mouth and throat. What a great feeling and taste. It's hard to describe if you haven't been there. When he was done, he and I quickly dressed. We agreed to meet again next time he comes to town. He wants to fuck my ass when he sees me again. I'm looking forward to it!

Round 2. We met on time. He invited me in and, as before, we undressed with no small talk. I really appreciate and prefer it this way. I'm a bottom and all I really want is to be used by a man for his pleasure. I'm just as happy whether I get off or not. Anyway, I went down on him right away. Soon he was hard and pumping my throat. He praised my technique and called me baby as I worshiped his thick, fat 6 incher. Soon he flipped me over and slid his cock along my ass crack. He told me to relax as he worked my ass with his thick fingers. One then two. As he finger fucked me, I spilled my load. He wanted to fill my ass with his cock. I wasn't ready and there were no condoms. I sucked him some more, hoping for my second load of the day. He told me he rarely cums unless he's fucking. We also agreed to meet again, dressed quickly and parted ways.

Both of these men were married and were tops. I feel like I hit the jackpot today. 2 cocks and 1 big load. There is potential for further meetings and both want to fuck me. Both were handsome and in their late 40s. I'm glad to share this with the forum members here. Sorry to be short on all the juicy details, but I'm typing this on a phone.

With any luck I'm supposed to meet a young guy ( 20) in the morning. It will be his first time and he wants to go all the way sucking kissing and fucking.

Tomorrow!

Finally found another man not far from me. Going to meet him at his house in the morning:)

....He stood up between my legs, his dick fully hard but I wasn't in a frame of mind to suck it. "Jerk off on me if you want" I whispered and leaned back and watched. It didn't take long for him to erupt....

Now you got me salivating and oozing precum, wanting, wanting, wanting....

Ya think you weren't in the mood to suck it because you'd just cum?

Back