Men, have we sucked any cocks today?

Went to the local abs/theater very late this evening. Met a guy with a nice 7 inch cut cock, and very thick. His head was was especially nicely shaped and felt perfect popping in and out of my lips. He warned me that he was very sensitive and would cum easily so I kept slowing down and massaging his shaft and balls with my lips and tongue instead of getting him off right away. He let me edge him like this for a while until I finally took him all the way in my mouth, and sucked him right down into my throat. I picked up the pace and made sure to move my tongue all over his shaft as I continually took him all the way in and out. Soon enough he was erupting a huge sweet load that I swallowed almost completely. I licked up whatever had spilled, made sure he was cleaned up, and he was on his way.

first one

had mutual friend set me up with a straight guy that liked to give NSA blowjobs, I don't think I lasted 90 seconds and he got up and left. waited a day and contacted to see if we could have another meet up but more casual since the nervousness was done.
he agreed and we meet on xmas day and got together and started with mutual hand jobs and he leaned over and started sucking and I didn't want it be as quick so I stopped him and made him stand up so I could continue with the hand job. as I was stroking I just leaned forward to lick the head of his cock and when I tasted the precum dripping off I just had to put him into my mouth. I sucked him for a few seconds and stood up so he could start sucking me again.
it felt so good and I didn't want to come so fast so I stopped him again, we just sat there rubbing our cocks for a short time.
well after i calmed down I had him stand up so I could rub his cock again and slowly leand forward and pulled him back into my mouth as I flicked the underside of his cock I could feel the precum pulsing out. I didn't want him to cum in my mouth and had told him so.
he told me to stop and stand up, as I did he sucked my cock into his mouth and gave me the most awesome feeling as i came in his mouth.
unfortunately people started showing up and we had to stop.
out of this I learned that I can deep throat a 6 + cock

It was about two weeks ago went to a guys house I had been to once before, but it had been about a year since last time I had been there. Which is also the last time I’ve been with a guy at all. We didn’t have much time so we got right to it. Dropped our pants, stroked each other. He bent down, started sucking me. I almost came quick so I had him stop and then I dropped to my knees and sucked him for a little bit. I got up and he had be bend over the back of his couch. He got to his knees and rimmed me so good. He licked my ass all over, tounge fucking me and pulled my cock back and sucked it until he came in his own hand. I turned around and he sucked and jerked me off until i came in his hand then I left.

had mutual friend set me up with a straight guy that liked to give NSA blowjobs, I don't think I lasted 90 seconds and he got up and left. waited a day and contacted to see if we could have another meet up but more casual since the nervousness was done.
he agreed and we meet on xmas day and got together and started with mutual hand jobs and he leaned over and started sucking and I didn't want it be as quick so I stopped him and made him stand up so I could continue with the hand job. as I was stroking I just leaned forward to lick the head of his cock and when I tasted the precum dripping off I just had to put him into my mouth. I sucked him for a few seconds and stood up so he could start sucking me again.
it felt so good and I didn't want to come so fast so I stopped him again, we just sat there rubbing our cocks for a short time.
well after i calmed down I had him stand up so I could rub his cock again and slowly leand forward and pulled him back into my mouth as I flicked the underside of his cock I could feel the precum pulsing out. I didn't want him to cum in my mouth and had told him so.
he told me to stop and stand up, as I did he sucked my cock into his mouth and gave me the most awesome feeling as i came in his mouth.
unfortunately people started showing up and we had to stop.
out of this I learned that I can deep throat a 6 + cock

That was hot.

Been forever

I need to be discrete and am borderline paranoid dying for a cock in my mouth

Wish I could find another mwm like me

Last night I connected online. As has been my usual habit of late, I was looking to give oral without reciprocation. I've been hooking up more than I have been for quite some time and it's making me a bit nervous taking the risk of meeting up with strangers. However, there's also an exciting thrill that turns me on.

There was very little communication before hand - which made me a little apprehensive. However, he assured me that he had a very discrete venue where he could host. His pics were appealing and he was pretty sizable.

I texted when I arrived and he answered with a description of his car (the only other car in the lot) and to meet me there and he'd be right out. The car had physician's plates. He emerged from the building. He was a bit heavier than he described but still acceptable and we quickly headed in out of the cold. The building consisted of a number of small professional offices and he lead me into one. It was dimly lit and I assumed from its small size that he must be a psychiatrist. In any event, I immediately felt comfortable with him.

We both knew what caused us to be together and what we each wanted. As I had hoped and expected, there were no preliminaries and he immediately took his clothes off and we each assumed our positions. I slid up between his legs and took hold of his thick penis and held it up and made oral contact...

He was very vocal and moaned appreciatively in response to my efforts to discover what he liked. I enjoyed performing my task. It took a while before he gave the signs that he was getting close. Finally, his thighs closed on my head like a vise as the taste of his emissions signaled his imminent release. At the moment of climax he released his grip on my head and pulled back fast and out. He was holding tissues or something in his hand which he immediately placed over his head to take his load.

As soon as he was relieved, reality returned. He was late getting home and I was anxious to get going. I shook his hand and said "that was fun." As he struggled to get his pants back on he replied "you have my number. Call me."

With my husband earlier today...we sucked each other off all morning and the pleasure was fantastic...kissing deeply after to share our cum....ah yes

I have not, but the thought is exciting.

Probably something that will spur the imagination, but I don't think it will come to fruition any time soon.

Last edited:
No

My drought continues but I press on. Have chatted some some good men from Lit and hope to connect soon.

Only a strap on, the last real cock was Friday and what a great cock sucking start to 2018 it was.

Not yet

I havent in yrs....not since my teens. But def looking to get back to it!

Didn’t suck cock but I got to meet up with my favorite cocksucker and received a heavenly blowjob. He tirelessly serviced my cock till i spilled 4 loads into his throat. I went home drained and happy

It was Friday and it was fantastic to take my buddy's load for the first time in 2018. Hoping that I will be able to meet him again soon.

Back