Men, have we sucked any cocks today?

Set up to meet a guy from SD in the AM.
He is close by, and according to our conversations it may turn into a regular thing.

Got to suck 3 very delicious cocks this morning at one of my local bookstores. Very erotic experience and had the good fortune of getting to blow two of them at once. Took 3 loads in my mouth and oe guy I actually made him cum twice, so the second one he came on my face.

Made me crazy horny walking back out to my car with his cum still on my face.

On my partner this morning with the usual excellent results...he returned the favor with gusto. We have been doing quite a bit of oral lately.

Almost seven months in San Francisco and still waiting to work up the courage. My bisexual girlfriend has given me license to be with a man or trans woman, but we haven't talked about how that would work in practice. Haven't sucked a cock in over two years and am starving for it.

Attachments

• IMG_1609.jpg
    IMG_1609.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 2
How do I go from "virgin" to full member?
And how do I find 6" or better to suck here in SF, preferably transgender?

I met a daddy first thing this am n sucked him twice now I wish I sucked him more

I got a mouthful

On Wednesday afternoon. He'd saved up several days worth of cum, and it sure was tasty!

yes last night at the abs. sat down and watched him through the hole. He has a nice long cock neatly shaved. I gave him the signal and he presented it to me through the hole. sucked, licked, stroked, fondled and sucked some more. he fucked my mouth......but alas after about twenty minutes he had not cum. thought he was going to a couple of times. as he sure was moaning and verbal, I wanted to see if his cum tasted as good as his cock

yes today in a town 20 miles away I sucked him and he came within 3 minutes real disappointing

Not yet, but I may offer a discount on the price of my camper to the guy coming to see it, if he will feed me his.

Yes...after what has seemed like forever, I finally again am traveling and have a chance to dress and play.
Posted a CL ad yesterday, and met a 40 y/o construction worker. I sucked him hard, and then he wanted to fuck me, so we want to the bed. He bent me over and pounded me until he came. He made me cum twice! I took the condom and poured his load all over my face.....
Put on my panties and thigh highs again today and met a 52 y/o on his way to work. He had a very thick, fat uncut cock and really nice balls. Gave him a slow, wet blowjob and paid special attention to his balls....he finally blasted a big load down my throat. He was very vocal when he came.
Hoping to meet one more this evening after he gets off work! Have stayed dressed all day, it's been so fun.

Got my partner hot with some nice oral, playing with his cockhead with my lips finding the sweet spot under the head as I stroked his shaft as it got hard...he then took me pretty directly, giving me a good deep fuck as he jerked me off...he made me cum first to feel my asshole clench him tight as he came...ah love

Back