Made to strip yourself of being stripped?

I was at a small travelling fair once with a group of friends, one of them had a hat on which we were all taking the micky out of. He was much taller than anyone else and at one point right in the middle of the fair I reached up to grab his hat. He turned a couple of times easily avoiding my jumping hands then he simply grabbed my wrists holding my hands up high and lifting me off the ground. One of the other boys grabbed the bottom of my summer dress and pulled it right up over my head and over my captors’ hands. I had no bra on only a small pair of panties, everywhere erupted into cheering and clapping. It was one of the other girls who pulled my panties down around my ankles and I was turned round for all to get a good look. It seemed like a long time and the cheering never stopped, I was realised and dropped to the ground trying to cover up. The girls then took me behind a stall to tidy up but when I retuned still red faced, I still got applause. I got free rides and crude remarks from all the stall holders until embarrassed enough I had to leave. It wasn’t until alone in my room that night that I had to give in to my embarrassment and shame.

I was at a small travelling fair once with a group of friends, one of them had a hat on which we were all taking the micky out of. He was much taller than anyone else and at one point right in the middle of the fair I reached up to grab his hat. He turned a couple of times easily avoiding my jumping hands then he simply grabbed my wrists holding my hands up high and lifting me off the ground. One of the other boys grabbed the bottom of my summer dress and pulled it right up over my head and over my captors’ hands. I had no bra on only a small pair of panties, everywhere erupted into cheering and clapping. It was one of the other girls who pulled my panties down around my ankles and I was turned round for all to get a good look. It seemed like a long time and the cheering never stopped, I was realised and dropped to the ground trying to cover up. The girls then took me behind a stall to tidy up but when I retuned still red faced, I still got applause. I got free rides and crude remarks from all the stall holders until embarrassed enough I had to leave. It wasn’t until alone in my room that night that I had to give in to my embarrassment and shame.
Did you ever feel aroused thinking about what happened?

I was told to strip in front of many of my teammates from my swim team. They were all wearing they're swim shorts, but I was bare in front of them all. I felt so vulnerable, but yet at the same time, it was very arousing.

Back