Lunar Ghost: Senior Prom and Beyond (closed to xXDanniPhantomX

He was pulled closer and pressed her back a little so that they ended up falling back on the bed together.

She smiled against his lips as they fell back on the bed together, but rather than stop kissing she thought to him instead. "Guess we just fell for each other again."

Her smile became a smirk as he rolled them. She wiggled her hips just a little, whether intentionally or not, it would be hard to tell for Danny.

He let out a small moan, then grinned as he gently took hold of her dress. It went intangible and was soon laying on the floor.

He let out a small moan, then grinned as he gently took hold of her dress. It went intangible and was soon laying on the floor.

She pouts as her dress fell away, leaving her in her black lace bra and panties. "Well that's not fair. You're sorely over-dressed now compared to me. And I can't do that little trick."

"You can always help me undress though." he said with a smirk.

She smirked back. "Of course." Her fingers went right to work on his tie. "It'll be quite fun. And we'll start with the tie." She had the tie undone and was pulling it from around his neck by the time she finished speaking. She leaned over once more to kiss him as her fingers went to undoing his jacket and shirt.

She smirked back. "Of course." Her fingers went right to work on his tie. "It'll be quite fun. And we'll start with the tie." She had the tie undone and was pulling it from around his neck by the time she finished speaking. She leaned over once more to kiss him as her fingers went to undoing his jacket and shirt.

"Can't wait." he murmured, enjoying watching her undo the buttons on his jacket and shirt.

"Can't wait." he murmured, enjoying watching her undo the buttons on his jacket and shirt.

Usagi deepened the kiss as her fingers undid the last button of her shirt. She scooted back just a bit so he'd be able to sit up before slowly pushing his jacket and shirt off his shoulders and down his arms, letting her fingers glide across his skin.

Usagi deepened the kiss as her fingers undid the last button of her shirt. She scooted back just a bit so he'd be able to sit up before slowly pushing his jacket and shirt off his shoulders and down his arms, letting her fingers glide across his skin.

He liked the feel of her fingers on his arms as she slipped his shirt and jacket off after he had sat up some. He smiled and reached up to put his hand to the back of her head and pull her down fr another deep and passionate kiss.

He liked the feel of her fingers on his arms as she slipped his shirt and jacket off after he had sat up some. He smiled and reached up to put his hand to the back of her head and pull her down fr another deep and passionate kiss.

She returned the kiss, her hands moving slowly back up his arms and down his chest. Her fingers traced every line slowly as if committing it to memory.

She returned the kiss, her hands moving slowly back up his arms and down his chest. Her fingers traced every line slowly as if committing it to memory.

He kept his eyes locked on hers the whole time after she kissed him back, loving how her hands explored him.

He kept his eyes locked on hers the whole time after she kissed him back, loving how her hands explored him.

She smiled softly as her fingers continued down his chest. "I know you might still be in awe that you're getting some from a princess...but you're allowed to touch me too." She teased as she slid her hands along his sides towards his back. Her crescent moon would come into view on her forehead just briefly before he would get the feeling of a certain furry appendage appearing from his back. "Couldn't resist that." Her fingers brushed softly against the furry tail, black like his hair.

She smiled softly as her fingers continued down his chest. "I know you might still be in awe that you're getting some from a princess...but you're allowed to touch me too." She teased as she slid her hands along his sides towards his back. Her crescent moon would come into view on her forehead just briefly before he would get the feeling of a certain furry appendage appearing from his back. "Couldn't resist that." Her fingers brushed softly against the furry tail, black like his hair.

He gasped and then moaned as she brushed his new tail. "How did you....?" he murmured before just smirking and shaking his head. Though it was a new appendage and a little strange to use at first, he soon maneuvered it to brush against her panty hidden crotch.

He gasped and then moaned as she brushed his new tail. "How did you....?" he murmured before just smirking and shaking his head. Though it was a new appendage and a little strange to use at first, he soon maneuvered it to brush against her panty hidden crotch.

"Planetary magic....just for tonight though. You've already had a few close calls with your parents almost finding out about your ghost side. It wouldn't be quite that easy to hide a tail." She smirked herself before letting out a soft moan as his tail brushed against her crotch. "Learned fast..."

"Planetary magic....just for tonight though. You've already had a few close calls with your parents almost finding out about your ghost side. It wouldn't be quite that easy to hide a tail." She smirked herself before letting out a soft moan as his tail brushed against her crotch. "Learned fast..."

"I can be a quick study when I need to." he said smirking. While his tail continued to tease her, he moved his hand around to her back to undo her bra, then gently rubbed his hands down her arms, pulling the bra straps with them.

"I can be a quick study when I need to." he said smirking. While his tail continued to tease her, he moved his hand around to her back to undo her bra, then gently rubbed his hands down her arms, pulling the bra straps with them.

"Long as it doesn't involve school." She giggled, shivering a little as his hands rubbed down her arms while he pulled her bra away. Her perky tits bouncing slightly once free of confinement.

"Long as it doesn't involve school." She giggled, shivering a little as his hands rubbed down her arms while he pulled her bra away. Her perky tits bouncing slightly once free of confinement.

"Basically." he said nodding. He then admired her perky tits for a moment before cupping one and giving it a squeeze.

He moved the tail and somehow managed to get it around her waist, though he watched as she undone his pants, then lifted his hips so she could pull them down.

She lifted her own hips when he lifted his and pushed his pants down his legs without otherwise moving from her spot or looking at what she was doing. Her gaze remained on his face, her cheeks tinted slightly

She lifted her own hips when he lifted his and pushed his pants down his legs without otherwise moving from her spot or looking at what she was doing. Her gaze remained on his face, her cheeks tinted slightly

He chuckled. "Impressive." he said before bucking against her again.

Back