Lies and Innocence (closed for cnuveau)

As he went to stroke her, she maneuvered herself around till she could lean on the wall, and parted her legs. Bringing him in beside her so his shoulder could lean there. Redirecting the water so it wasn't blasting them, she lent in seeking to kiss Brett softly while still stroking his cock in her hands there.

Brett leaned back against the wall and kissed Kitty as she leaned there against the wall with him. His lips moved to her neck as he turned to face her. His kissed traveled up her neck. Brett nibbled her ear then whispers. “I want to feel your lips around me.”

By now that deliciously warm water had gotten rid of all hints of soap she'd been using as she rubbed and stroked that cock of his in her hands. As he put lips to her neck, Kitty leaned her head a little totally offering the skin for those kisses. A soft moan as his lips nibble at her ear. A bite of her lower lip as he spoke.

First, then she kissed him, firmly. Then she slid down him slowly. As she moved to lower herself she kissed and or licked against his flesh. A nipple nibbed at, his belly button licked, a kiss right above what hair he was graced with down there.

A tilted back of her head to let the water help get her long ass hair out of the way then, before she smiled coyly up at him. She leaned in while those violet-blue eyes watched his own. Locked there. As she let him see that tongue seek to lick that head she held then a slide to wrap her mouth about it. As Kitty began sucking him like his cock was air she needed to breathe in and consume. A dipping bobbing of her head to slide him 3/4's in and definitely part sliding into her throat. Allowing with the angle him to for a hinted moment -see- the way it bulged there before the sight was gone and her nose buried into his pubic as she gave him a blow job. Her complete aim was to please him till he was cuming...

Brett looked into Kitty's eyes as she took him in then deep into her throat. A quiver ran through his body as her lips reached the base of his cock then held it there for a moment before continuing.

He still caught himself amazed at times by such a beautiful and powerful woman being eager to please him. It was obvious by her actions that pleasing him was exactly her aim.

Brett's head fell back and he closed his eyes as he felt her mouth driving him closer and closer to release. His hand braced against the shower wall as is legs weakened then with a loud groan his cock began to twitch in her mouth as the floodgates opened and he came hard.

Kitty took him fully into her mouth one last time before slowly withdrawing as she rocked back until the head popped from her mouth still oozing small droplets.

Brett helped her to her feet then held her there under the hot water for a long moment as the strength in his legs returned.

Kitty in the aftermath of his pleasure totally just soaked in the feeling of being in his arms. Her cheek to his chest there. Feeling that water training down against her back.

Once he made some kind of sign he'd recovered. A stretch up on her toes and a kiss to his cheek. "Now we just need to finish showering." A cheeky grin to him.

She helped him get all clean as much as he would help her. As they left the water wrapped in towels. "I'll go get my clothes and dress, you dress and we can grab food on the way to the office?"

"Sounds good." he said as he began to sift through his new suits that he hadn't had much opportunity until then to wear. Selecting a simple charcoal suit and a white shirt he dressed then dried and combed his hair.

Brett was excited to finally be seeing the offices and to get a better feel for it all. Taking one last look in the mirror to make sure he was properly put together he made his way to Kitty's room to see if she was ready. A light knock on the door before he pushed it open.

"You about ready?" he asked not seeing her immediately.

He discovered her stepping into a black skirt and zipping it up. A handful of seconds later she stepped into her favourite heels lifted her bag and nodded. He might realise she was a little nervous. As she crossed the floor to him kissed him lightly and said "We can go. Car has preprogrammed directions for the office."

Moving through the house and out front she went to the car and used the key to open it before passing him the keys.

Getting in her waited for him to be in before triggering the map directions. "Given you'll be with me I should be okay I hope."

"I expect you will be." Brett said as he started the car and drove down the long driveway leading to the road. He followed the navigation systems directions into he pulled into a large office park. Kitty pointed out the building and he found her reserved spot closest to the door.

Stepping out of the car they climbed a short flight of stairs then entered the building. Kitty flashed her badge to the security guard before securing the attached lanyard around her neck. Brett presented the guard with is ID then was quickly signed in and provided a visitors badge.

The guard released the inner security doors to let them pass as they made their way to the elevator.

"Security guys aren't messing around here." Brett commented as they stepped onto the elevator then pressed the top floor as their destination.

Katherine offered him a smile. "No I take security here very serious, Amanda did to. I'll get one of the girls to run to IT and have them fix you up in the system."

A pause. "Unless you want to make sure they know what they are doing there? I have no issue surprising all departments. Of course that happens...."

The elevator doors opened into a large main room with three desks. Three women suddenly went wide eyed and one looked like she might faint.

Katherine put on a smile and entered to a chorus of her name in increasingly high tones of nervousness.

"Tina, Tammy and Jennifer." A redhead and two brunettes looked to Brett puzzled. "Ladies this is my personal assistant Brett." The three blinked.

Then all together, "Hi Brett."

Katherine swept past them to the double doors and into her office. It was five times the size of the one in the house. With four desks. Lots of filing cabinets to the side. As the doors shut. Kitty looked at him and tried not to laugh. "I don't think they've ever looked more flustered."

Last edited:
"Yeah, you can tell they weren't expecting you to show up this morning." Brett said taking in the size and splendor of her office.

"I'm not sure I'd be able to tell a whole lot by going down there so maybe just getting them to get me setup will be fine." Brett said not wanting to be seen by the IT folks as some sort of intruder into their space.

Thinking through it more he corrected himself. "Actually, we might not even need them to do that. I'd guess your access would be far better than anything they'd give me so if you just log in I can poke around and see what else I might be able to find."

Brett moved around Kitty's expansive desk and sat down at her desk then slid the keyboard toward her allowing her to enter her password. His first order of business was to isolate Bruce's computer. "Should be easy enough" he thought as he opened Kitty's email and found one from Bruce. Scanning through the metadata he located the IP address it was sent from. A quick look at the address on the machine he was on told him it was in the same subnet. He then took a chance thinking they probably wouldn't leave things this open. Opening the file browser he typed in.

\\172.26.125.46\c$

And was shocked when a listing of files appeared. "They may pay attention to physical security here but they're asleep at the wheel when it comes to IT security. You have full admin rights on his machine." he said starting to poke through Bruce's computer.

Katherine had nodded about her access to their computers. "I suppose they don't think on the internal IT security. You'll have to tell me if all this while working in our favour, is bad?"

There was a movement by her to drag a chair over from another desk and settle down onto it there near him. She let him work his IT magic with it all. "It's all at times over my pretty little head. I might know how to work a merger, or take over, and business things. But. What you do, looks like magic to me."

A subtle exhale from her. "We forgot to get breakfast something on the way here. Something you feel like? Or are we going to wait for lunch?"

"I'm fine until lunch unless you'd like to get something." Brett said as he continued to poke around Bruce's computer looking for anything else that might be helpful. Within 15 minutes he'd exhausted about everything he could think of and came up empty. "Doesn't look like there's useful on here."

After logging out of Kitty's machine he pulled his own laptop from his bag, plugged the network cable from Kitty's into it and started it up. "While we're here I'm going to do a quick scan to see what other vulnerabilities there are. I'll write up what I find and you can send it over to the IT folks."

With a few clicks of his mouse he fired up a program that scanned the network to identify all the computers on it then scanned each for vulnerabilities.

"This is going to run for an hour or two if there's anything else you want to do while it runs. We don't have to watch it." he said as he spun his chair toward her.

After a moment she settled herself onto his lap with a little bit of a coy grin. "There might be four desks here but they were all technically mine. It was distracting. The home office is set up the way it is... and it just feels better." A curious look into his eyes. "Do you think so?"

Brett glanced around the office and the array of desks. "Yeah, I can see how 4 desks can be a little distracting."

Swiveling the chair towards the window he looked out at the trees surrounding a small pond lined with a walking path. "But the view is nice." he said clasping his arms around her as she sat there perched on his lap.

"How long has it been since you worked here regularly?" he asked.

"About seven months or so. Maybe eight? I tried it for two months. I couldn't focus. My lack of time focus following things." She exhales softly then looks into his eyes.

"..being with you, it's helped me. A lot. You are someone I can focus on. I feel not lost and scattered and drifting when you're with me..." Kitty giggles.

"Maybe it's because we're more than just Personal Assistants. You make it easy for me to be here in the now, and aware of time slowly drifting onwards."

Brett hadn't even really noticed but when she mentioned it, it had been quite a while since her sense of time had been something he had to manage. Perhaps it was the unstructured nature of the last several days or maybe his presence actually was helping her. He couldn't be sure but he was glad she found it helpful.

"That's nice to hear. thank you." he said as he glanced over at his laptop to check the status of the scan. He was surprised to find in close to complete. Perhaps their network wasn't quite as expansive as he'd first thought.

"Shouldn't be much longer he said." nodding toward the status bar on the laptop.

Looking back to his laptop she nodded. "Alright, so, I guess...." She sought to gently kiss him once.

"Thank you for this. I know it's really not your job. But it's a good deed." Smiling at him there.

"You can give me the report later, and I can pass it off to IT." A soft exhale as his laptop finished.

As the scan finished Brett got up and walked over to the office door and turned the lock looking back with a coy smile.

As he made it back to the desk he sat Kitty in her hair then crawled under the desk wheeling her chair up to the desk until her legs were under it. Slowly he lifted her skirt and lowered her panties down her thighs and off her feet. Needing no more hints on his intentions she slid to the edge of the chair, parted her thighs and allowed him to pleasure her there at het desk.

Kitty hopped off his lap as it finished and then watched him walk over to that office door and lock it.

When he sat her on the chair a tilt of her head. As he got under it those eyes subtly widened. Allowing him to push her skirt up high and under her ass. Letting him also pull her panties down and off her. She wriggled her feet out of those elegant louboutin heels.

Sliding herself to the edge of the chair she then spread her thighs wide for him. As she felt his tongue lick up her slit. A soft light moan left her there. One hand slid down to slowly tussle through Brett's locks of hair.

Even as she felt him use fingertips to spread those lower lips just so he could drive his tongue deep inside her. Then a quiet moan as he brought his lips up to enclose her clit and suck it. Feeling his fingers push into her for a few thrusts she found herself biting that lower lip.

Subtle rocked as he removed his fingers, offering them up as she sucked them, mmming about them. Then a Slow building shudder as his combination of things made her orgasm for him.

Brett slowly climbed from under the desk satisfied that Kitty was able to relax enough to enjoy herself.

"Felt like we had to take the opportunity to play out the 'assistant under the bosses desk' fantasy there." he said with a soft laugh and a shrug.

Putting his laptop in is bag he perched on the edge of Kitty's desk. "Anything else you need to get done while we're here?" he asked wanting to make sure since they made the trip she'd covered everything she intended on.

Still trying to calm from an intense yet quiet orgasm. Kitty blinked a little. "Where did you put my panties?"

It seemed logical to ask him he'd taken then off her.

"Ooops." Brett said with a laugh as he climbed back under the desk to retrieve them. "I'm sure the cleaning crew would have some questions for you if you hadn't remembered. I guess I should be a good assistant and put them back on." he continued as he slipped them past her heals then pushed them as far up as he could given her seated position before climbing back to his feet.

Kitty took over once Brett moved out of the way. Lifting her ass and settling those panties in place.

Somehow she managed to stand then and straighten her skirt down into place. Giving him a quiet look for a moment. "Actually they wouldn't dare. They'd have left them, clean and folded in my bottom desk drawer."

She didn't bother explaining why she knew that's how it would go down. She just knew without doubt that was what they'd do. A no questions asked attitude.

Opening that lower bottom drawer she pulled out a few wipes and cleaned up her thighs. Then the chair. Dropping them into the bin. Before with that soft rapport of heels against the floor she went fetching a bottle of water from a mini bar fridge. Opening it a few slow mouthfuls and then a look to Brett.

Before she offered the water to him.

Brett knew she was probably right. Nobody was going to question the boss in that way but it still wouldn't have been a good look for her. Especially given what Bruce was currently trying to do.

He took a sip of the water as she handed it to him than returned it to her.

"Should we get going or do we have something else to get done?" he asked again not sure what else she might have needed to attend to.

Kitty had wanted him to see more than her office. But maybe the time for that was when Bruce was gone.

"We can go. I'll memo the girls when we get home."

She passed looking to him then. "Since we didn't have breakfast and it's almost lunch. Want to get something for lunch? Something you miss?"

She had no idea what he might say but the offer was there. Then it occurred to her. "Brett aren't your friends missing you?"

In that moment kitty felt like a bitch. Surely he had friends missing him being about. "Do you want to invite them over tonight and order something they'd like?"

Back