Lies and Innocence (closed for cnuveau)

As he pushed that third in her there was a gasp and soft moan as she found herself pushing back against it and slightly grinding her hips there. Instead of directing him further she was more just enjoying it as he kept fingering her and Katherine moaned again.

Now just what did Brett decide to do to her?

As Kitty's hips ground into his fingers and she began to moan Brett was unsurprised that he needed no help from her to get hard. Moving in behind her he withdrew his fingers and guided the head of his cock into her then thrust in hard. As he did he leaned in and whispered. "I'm going to play this up for the video a little."

As he thrusted harder into her he found himself growling out.

"You like being my little slut don't you?"

As the words left his lips he had no idea what Kitty would think of it but he thought that maybe some dirty talk would make it more compelling somehow.

Katherine did her best to simply give a slutty sounding moan. In her best Becca impression. The girls had at one stage done those silly games where you drunkenly made your best sex moan. Kitty mimicked it. It was much higher than her usual range and the whisper of, "Oh fuck your little slut." Mimiced that breathy sultry higher toned voice.

Her words, whether she meant them or not, drove him to do just that. Brett pressed a hand into her lower back as his other hand took a fistful of her hair and pulled it taut. His hips slapped loudly against her ass as he slammed hard into Kitty.

"Yeah, you know who owns this pussy!" he grunted out as he felt her drive hard back into him with each thrust. This utterance coming more easily than the last he found, even though it was for the camera, he kind of liked too.

A higher pitched sound as he took a handful of her hair and felt him slam that cock into her the arch of that back meaning it it her cervix. Kitty using force to push back against him a she drew in a breath and in that higher voice, "You." As he felt her inner muscles suddenly tighten about his cock hard as Kitty came hard about him there. Still pushing back against him.

Brett felt her tightening around him then cumming as he continued to thrust hard into her until he, himself let out a low groan and emptied into her wetness.

He held still for a moment panting as his cock softened inside of her. Finally he withdrew and walked over to the phone and stopped recording. He wasn't quite sure what to say as he returned to the table and sat beside Kitty. He simply said. "I think that should give us what we need. Do you want to see?"

Feeling cum leaking out once he stopped it and say there beside him. "I think we need to check it doesn't sound like me." Kitty didn't know really what to say either. For a moment.

"If it does maybe tomorrow we shoot again and tonight... try and work out some frustrations together?" She was more or less meaning today they fucked like bunnies tomorrow they did the business.

"Yeah, I hadn't thought of that when it occurred to me to improvise. We'll make sure it doesn't." He said before he fell silent for a moment. "Maybe if we have to redo it we try the theatre with the lights lower and the sound of something playing in the background to muddle your voice." He'd heard what she sounded like as she replied and he knew it couldn't be recognized as her normal speaking voice so he wasn't too worried that anyone else had heard her sound quite like that.

"I'd like to work out your frustrations though. I'll do whatever it takes to get us past this. The thought of losing you is hard to take right now." he said as he looked over and into her eyes.

Katherine looked back into his. Biting her bottom lip. "We technically have a whole week off. I expected to be in a beautiful location I've never been with someone who I really was falling for."

She moved a little closer unconcerned they were both naked and sought to hug him. Putting her cheek to his shoulder and drawing in a shakey breath.

"So.... this time we have I'd like for us to try muddling through how you feel, how I feel, and .... coming out the other side... an us?"

In the moment Brett was certain he knew how he felt. The easy path for him would have been to just complete his assignment from Bruce and take the position in the organization that was promised him. He knew, however, that his feelings for her wouldn't let him do that. By telling Kitty what was really happened he'd opened himself up to losing everything all over again.

The reality was the week would be about Kitty trying to sort through her feelings to see if they could come out the other side an us. He'd hoped she could get past it but he knew it was a difficult betrayal to get past. Brett considered saying all of this in that moment but could only muster. "I'd like that."

Katherine tilts her head a little. "No. I do mean for both of us to decide on what we hope may occur." She seemed to realise it was somewhat silly to still be sitting there nude, and leaking. "...look, my bottom line is. I still have feelings for you. This mess. Didn't make it all evaporate. I do care, my hope is... yes, honestly, we both decide we want us. You could decide you don't want to be here."

She paused a moment and looked away from him. "If that was the case, I'd be paying out your loans, and giving you the sort of severance package I give all my staff. You wouldn't need to feel rushed into anything, you could easily buy a house, and live for years off it before you'd perhaps be too bored and want to work."

"..but my heart, would rather you want to .. be with me ... and fumble through this week with me ... so -we- together come to a place where we're okay with each other, and you are sure of your decisions."

"Taking severance, under the circumstances, seems wrong but I'm hoping we don't need to think more about that." Brett said as he stood from the table and reached for his pants. "Let's get dressed and get out of here."

He was relieved that they both seemed to have felt the same way and it was becoming more clear to him that there was a good chance they'd get through all this and be able to move on from it.

Kitty looked at her clothes. "... I can toss the dress on. But. I'm, uh, sticky, gooey, and a complete ... mess. So are you..." She blushed a little while actually motioning to his crotch there. "You all gooey there. I, think, we need a shower.." As she scooped up her clothes, then tugged his pants out of his hands. "..coming?" As she yes, walked off nude towards the last wing of her house.

She chose a neutral bathroom there as she dropped everything into the hamper together and turned the water on. He'd note here was set up with a mix of shampoos, conditioners and body washes. So one did have some choices. However, it also was big like both theirs were so both could get in together with plenty of room.

Once it was adjusted she stepped into it, and turned looking to him and held out her hand.

Brett followed along scanning over his shoulders for lingering staff as they made their way to that bathroom.

As he stepped into the shower with Kitty he took a handful of body wash then moved behind her wrapping his arms around her. His soapy hands moved across her breasts as he pressed his body against hers then slowly worked one of his hands lower washing the oil and fluids from between her legs. Her body moved softly against his as she whimpered from his touch.

Brett found no staff lingering about. Or none he saw. He had to admit perhaps Kitty's staff knew how to be invisible. One expected to always be tripping over that many of them. But one rarely saw them.

As Brett began washing her with just his hand and body wash, her breathing picked up as his hand went lower, and then between her thighs washing there. She whimpers softly, mostly because it feels really really good. It also felt a little more natural than what they'd attempted to do.

Katherine really didn't discourage his hand as he pushed two fingers into her, those thighs willingly spreading for him to finger her there in that shower. Her upper body leaned to him there, as she shuddered some. At least until he guided her about to lean into the wall of the shower and spread her thighs a little wider...

Brett pressed a hand into the shower wall, leaning in to kiss Kitty hungrily as he continued to stroke his fingers into her. His fingers glided into her wetness effortlessly as he worked them deeper then slowly lowered to his knees.

His tongue flicked across her clit lightly before he planted his lips around it and sucked it in. Brett's free hand clawed at her breasts as the other probed her wetness.

As he kissed her, Kitty returned that passion and need. When he broke the kiss she gasped, then moaned as he dropped. The tongue then lips wrapped around her clit as he sucked it in. With her nipple toyed with, and her pussy deeply plundered by his fingers, she was soon enough shuddering there, and whimpering his name repeatedly. Before he felt her orgasm against and down those fingers inside her. This release is sweeter, and perhaps more agreeable to both of them.

Brett stood and kissed Kitty softly for a moment before squeezing out some body wash and washing himself. He was far more settled now that their relations had seemed to normalize. He certainly didn't find he minded when she made demands that he pleasure her in various ways. He actually found he quite enjoyed it. It just unsettled him when he knew there was anger behind the demands. For now, at least, that anger had dissipated.

As they finished washing he led her from the shower and dried her taking the opportunity to wrap his arms around her there in that towel.

"This is nice." he said hoping she felt the same about the way things were going.

Katherine put her cheek to his shoulder. "When I'm not thinking it is." She was only being honest with him. A close of her eyes as she attempted to put everything out of mind.

"You think you might sleep beside me?" Allowing him time to think about it. "I... may end up passing you lube.. In there. Getting you to slowly push three fingers into me. Before getting you to tuck that thumb in..."

A lift of her cheek of his shoulder as she looked into his eyes. "Does it, turn you on a little, knowing your hand fits in me?"

Brett knew what she meant when she said "when I'm not thinking". There were clearly hurdles left to cross and it will take time before the closeness they felt in the moments of not thinking overtook the other moments.

He thought about her question for a second before responding. "It turns me on to give you pleasure and to see you turned on. Whether it's my hand, tongue or anything else I just love to watch your body respond." What he'd said was true. He'd become almost addicted to bringing her pleasure and regardless of what she asked of him, he'd do it without a second thought.

With them dry and all that talk about how he really got into watching her enjoy herself. Kitty slowly led him to her bedroom discarded the towels.

Tugging him into bed with her naked she pulled him close kissing him hotly and then began nudging him down slowly, she felt his lips and teeth on her nipple and arched against that mouth.

Feeling the way his teeth tugged on it harder till it released. She reached over with the lube and slid it in his hand.

"Please..." that was all she said allowing him to decide then what he'd do with lube and her willing body.

Brett took the lube from Kitty then moved to kneel between her spread thighs then squeezed some onto his fingers and warmed it.

Reaching down with his other hand Brett spread Kitty’s labia wide then traced his slick fingers down that tender skin then into her..

With 3 fingers, he felt her stretch to receive them as she spread her legs wider and took in a loud breath. He made shallow strokes into her until he felt she could take a fourth then added it and began to stroke deeper into her.

“Is that what you want?” He asked making sure he was pleading her.

A shiver as she felt his slick fingers touching her, then as that fourth slid in and he stroked them deeper for a handful of times, that had her toes curling.

Gasping and shivering a moment through it. "..you can continue if you want to pleasure me like it, or you could get something else lubed and.. make love to my ass?" Options. She wanted him to realise. Lube. Meant he could do more than just that to pleasure her. "...I'm willing to let you choose what you do... this ... or something else. I .. do trust you.." A step in rebuilding it. Allow her to prove she'd let him pick and go through with what he wanted, while she trusted him not to hurt her.

Kitty's words sent Brett's mind off in many directions all at once as he continued to work his hand into her. Though they were both relatively inexperienced they'd covered a lot of ground in their short time together. Her talk of trust and doing what he wanted to her sent his mind in new directions though.

He glanced toward the bathroom door and saw her delicate robe hanging from a hook on the door. The silk belt of the robe hanging down at either side.

"Anything? You're sure?" he asked just to make sure.

"...can't hurt attempting something new... if I don't like it so much, I'll tell you." Kitty didn't know what was on his mind or where he'd looked. Carefully thou, she did reach between her thighs, aiding him in the removal of those four fingers from within her. Then she tentatively sought to kiss him for a moment. Then, released him so he could ... go where his mind wandered.

Back