Lies and Innocence (closed for cnuveau)

Brett slipped from the bed then to the bathroom door. Kitty watched as he slid the silk waist tie from her robe then made his way back to the bed.

Kneeling on the bed beside her he guided her to roll onto her stomach then gathered her arms above her head. Gently he wrapped that silk tie around her wrists binding them together pausing for a moment to see if there was any hint of discomfort from her. With none voiced he secured her hands to the headboard then took up his position behind her.

As he squeezed more lube onto his hand and stroked his cock spreading it liberally over it, Kitty drew her knees beneath herself raising her ass for him. Slick with lube Brett pressed the head of his cock against her puckered hole then pressed in.

Kitty moaned then wriggled her ass slightly as he pressed deeper into her.

"Mmmm, you like me fucking your ass don't you." Brett asked as he drove the balance of his length into her.

The deeper he pressed the more she wriggled. Until as he hilted deep in her ass she gasped.

"I do..."

She couldn't explain the fact that while she'd used it initially to avoid losing her virginity. Something about feeling him deep in her ass turned her on just as much as when he fucked her pussy.

As he began deeply thrusting in her ass, he began to pull less cock out, leaving much more inside. Making those thrusts short hard intense as he fucked her. His hands griping her hips as he began to lose himself in the act, grunting each time he completely filled her.

He felt her ass squeezing his cock each thrust, and while she was bound just kept grinding and thrusting. Till he heard her cry out in orgasm.

One swift moment later he pushed himself into that orgasming pussy and fucked kitty harder right through her orgasm, a handful more and he began driving himself harder and harder before hilting deep and feeling his cum burst into her in each her of it into her.

Kitty moaning the whole time then gasping and shaking and ending up cheek to a pillow. It was then he slowly undid her hands from that silk. Rubbing her wrists still buried deep in her. His body pinning her to the bed.

Brett finally withdrew from Kitty then laid to her side.

"I hope you didn't mind that." he said motioning to the silk fabric. "In the moment I thought it might be.... fun... to have you completely at my mercy. Did you like it?" he asked now feeling less sure of his choice outside of the heat of the moment.

Kitty rolled over to face him and kiss him slowly. "It was different, and I trusted you even without knowing what you were doing. And it was fun."

She drew his fingers along and rubbed one over her clit. Then pushed it down and into her so wet pussy.

"Maybe you can surprise me with it again sometime if you liked it to?"

Brett noticed Kitty press her fingers inside her then placed his hand on hers as if trying to help her somehow.

“I think I’d like to.” Brett said “It’s funny, I’d never really thought about it before but, back in Hawaii, I found it incredibly hot when you were ordering me to pleasure you. I could always have said no, I’m aware, but that perceived loss of control was sexy as hell. I just thought maybe you’d like it too. I’m glad you did. Never really done that before.”

Kitty withdrew her fingers and instead pushed his into herself arching slowly into it. First one. Then two. Then three which had her slowly moan. Those eyelashes fluttered a little.

"Make me cum. Just with this." She trailed her wet fingers over that hand. Then she used the lube and messily coated it. "Just, not all of it." A bit of a grin. A lighter take charge moment.

Last edited:
"I think I can do that." Brett said with a grin as he moved down the bed and between her outstretched legs. He slides two fingers into Kitty as her hips raised slightly from the bed. Kitty let out a loud moan as he worked his fingers into her slowly at first then gradually quickening. Her hands gripped the sheets and he could hear her wetness building. Brett lifts his fingers firmly against her g-spot causing the sounds of her wetness to fill the room. Kitty's breaths now shallow and erratic, her hips grind back into his hand. Her body shudders as her orgasm rips through causing streams of her juices to splash against Brett's hand and face.

Lighter moans as she came down from that. Then noticing the mess. A giggle. "...I think we might need to stay else where. Yours?"

Since they hadn't gone to either of their rooms for this. "And we can clean up and then climb into bed."

Helping him gather things and dashing through the house for his wing and into his room. She went with him into that bathroom and sought to clean him up first. Before offering him a cloth to clean her.

Brett took the cloth from Kitty and soaked it with body wash again than wrapped her in his arms to wash her. Between the flight home, the massage room then after in her room it'd been a long day and he was exhausted. His body leaned heavily against hers as he softly kissed her neck and caressed her body with the cloth. First her back, then turning to wash her breasts, stomach and well used pussy.

Once clean they dried off then climbed into his bed. Her warm naked body pressed into his as they fell asleep.

Brett woke before Kitty and lay there a moment before retrieving his phone from the nightstand to find more ranting texts from Bruce. It was time to start working on his plan. Opening his video editor he began to trim it down to just the parts he wanted to send. Satisfied that he cut out the beginning and the end that showed more than they cared to reveal he hit play to view the finished product. As it started he realized the sound on his phone was turned up much louder than he realized and the sound of them having sex blaring from the speaker caused Kitty to stir then awaken.

"Sorry, was just getting the video edited." He said as she rolled over looking at him curiously.

Rubbing her eyes there as it took her mind a moment to catch up. "Last night you didn't sound satisfied with it? I mean you said you wanted to try in the movie theatre?" Still looking like she was struggling to catch up on what they were doing.

"Am I remembering right there? Or was there some where else you thought might work better?" A curious look to him there.

Admittedly they both likely felt like they needed a proper shower after yesterday's sex moments.

"I was just seeing if what we got was adequate." Brett replied. "If we aren't satisfied that it's not vague enough we can certainly re-do it. After listening to it I'm on the fence about whether your voice is distinguishable."

Brett handed her the phone again. "See what you think."

Kitty pressed play watching them. Or more to hearing them and seeing Brett's ass moving as he fucked. If she hadn't heard his voice you couldn't really pick it from just the ass and thighs and lower back.

She couldn't really see herself at all. Yet thanks to semi vocal training given by Becca in their teens. She knew her tone and voice couldn't be picked as her.

"I don't think sounds like me. Not if you really listen to how I talk. Bruce knows how I speak. He's known me since I was born." Which is what made it hurt so much.

With Kitty's approval Brett got to work on the setup to deliver the spyware. His plan was to upload the video to imagur then create a script that will install the spyware, send Brett a notification of it's delivery then redirect to open the video. A sophisticated user might detect what's going on but he expected Bruce wasn't all that tech savvy and would be oblivious to the fact that whatever device he opened the video on would be affected. With everything set he started to craft the email.

Bruce,
Just to show you I have what you want, here's a sample of what you can expect when you agree to my terms.

Brett

The email was simple and at the end he added a link to the video they'd posted. Satisfied Brett hit send and waited.

Within 10 minutes Brett got the notification that the spyware had been deployed. He quickly got to work gaining remote access to the device and sifting through what was available. He was pleased that Bruce appeared to have accessed it on his phone so Brett started with his text messages. It wasn't surprising to him, given Bruce's age, that he didn't have many people he exchanged text messages. There were his then an exchange with one other person that stood out. Since he was only looking at the raw data there was no name attached to it. Just a cell phone number. Brett began to scroll through to other thread.

As he read through the thread aloud to Kitty he couldn't believe what he was reading. It quickly became apparent that he wasn't the first person Bruce had recruited to get dirt on Kitty. This person also had been given the task but wasn't able to get anything. He went further back in the chronology and found an, even more disturbing, exchange of dick pics with this person obviously much younger than Bruce.

"Can't unsee that." Brett said has he closed it quickly.

As he went back further and finally found a selfie sent to Bruce by his twink. Brett turned the screen towards Kitty who was listening intently beside him on the bed to see if she recognized him.

Last edited:
Katherine's violet-blue eyes look to the screen. Then she put a hand over it. "Can't unsee that, Ewww. James Willcox. Liam's bestie." She wrinkles that delicate nose.

"...So...before you. Bruce tried James? I mean okay. James knows stuff. Not nearly as well as you." She looks to Brett then. Shifting onto her side.

"I mean we all knew James was open minded. But. Not that open minded." She blinks.

"I wonder how much Liam knows." Asked quieter.

A bury of her face into that pillow for a moment. Then a frustrated sound screamed into it. Before she looked to Brett.

From hardass business mind to vulnerable female. That delightful lower lip trembled a moment while Kitty tried to control herself.

"James is going to lose also. In fact he's going to bring Bruce down. Bruce, is quite married. Old old money." Like Kitty.

"However it's all his wife's money. Probably why he wanted himself in control of the foundation and everything else. So he'd be able to walk away from Esme and go play with men." She seemed to nestle herself into his side.

"No one knew Bruce did men. Esme would have destroyed him if she did."

Brett thought for a moment. "It wouldn't surprise me if Liam knew but in all honesty, had he been trying to help he might have been more attentive and engaged with you so it seems unlikely. Maybe James just hoped to be able to glean information from Liam without him being actively involved."

The question now was what to do with the information they had.

"So what do you think you want to do now?" Brett asked.

"Does it look like James and Bruce still talk?" As she gave him a curious look.

He might discover they did.

"Does it only let you see texts?"

"Texts is all I've gone through so far but they do still be in constant communication. We have access to anything on his phone at this point. Email, Text, phone logs, banking information, pictures, you name it." Brett said with a smile. "If he looks at the video on his computer we'd have access to that too but I doubt he'll do that. What do you have in mind?" He asked sensing that a plan was starting to formulate in Kitty's mind.

"Check his email. There's likely private and personal." Kitty mused lightly.

"Hopefully he's been bad there too. Do you think we can do something with both in sending to Esme? She's also on that board. If you can think up a way to use it. Showing her might bring Bruce's world tumbling down." She paused.

"Honestly. I'd prefer if she caught him red handed. With James. That he couldn't explain away."

Brett scoured through the emails searching for any occurrence of several keywords.

"No, nothing in email. Not surprising though. James is young and does most everything through text mess...." Brett's words trailed off as another thought occurred to him.

"Remember how we found Becca's stuff right?" He asked as he dug down a few more directories to find the raw gps tracking data for the phone. "Got it!" he said as he pumped his fist.

"This will take me a little longer to parse since it's in a proprietary format but give me a few minutes."

Brett fired up his development environment and spent the next 30 minutes hacking out a parser to translate the GPS data into something he could load into google earth. Before long though he had it all loaded onto a map. Bruce's comings and goings for the last month. Much of what he saw was expected. Lots of time with the phone at home and at the office but there was one location he visited at the same time once a week and stayed for 2 hours each time at noon. Switching over to a satellite map layer he could see it was an apartment complex not too far from the office.

"If I had to bet I'd say this is his love nest." he said pointing to the location on the map. "I could easily turn on the microphone on his phone and record for that 2 hours and confirm that's what we think it is. If it is, maybe sending ole Esme over there to knock on the door might be pretty entertaining."

Katherine watches him work his magic with those fingers and the things it does while checking some things. His voice prompted her to try and recall how he found Becca's stuff. She gave a slow nod. Something about tracking her movements. Apparently, he could pull that out of a Phone too.

While he worked on finding his software and using his skills. Kitty for a moment slipped out of the bed, climbed into his shirt, and buttoned it. Going off to the kitchen and fetching them coffee. While that was brewing and such. She went fishing in the fridge for food. In the end, she came out with toasted bagels with cream cheese and croissants with ham and cheese melted in them. Something that Millie whipped up and left in the fridge that Katherine knew how to reheat it.

She returned to him just before he found out anything putting the tray on its stands on the bed, then lifting the coffee as she looked at him as he spoke.

"If I had to bet I'd say this is his love nest," he said pointing to the location on the map. "I could easily turn on the microphone on his phone and record for that 2 hours and confirm that's what we think it is. If it is, maybe sending ole Esme over there to knock on the door might be pretty entertaining."

"Then when he goes there, you can do that. Please." A smile to him then before she offered him coffee.

She sat there for a moment eating a bite from a bagel and chewing while thinking.

"I know you haven't seen the office I'm supposed to work at. Do you want to see Rafe Media Group Headquarters? While we're there I could go into Accounting, and get them to give you a raise, since you do more than just. Be my personal assistant. I think that deserves a bonus to reflect it." She pauses. "I don't mean us, here. But all the work you've done with your other skills. The ones that don't factor into personal assistant territory?"

Last edited:
Seeing the actual office sounded like something Brett would be interested in doing. He got a sense for the scale of her organization just by listening to her on calls but actually seeing it would definitely put things into perspective.

“Sure, let’s do that. And thank you!” He said leaning over to give Kitty a kiss.

“I‘lol have access to his phone whenever we went until he either figures it out and wipes the phone or gets a new one so we can keep an eye on his communications and see if anything else develops.” Closing his laptop and setting it on the nightstand he climbed out of the bed.

“I need a shower if we’re going today.” He said making his way to the bathroom leaving a trail of his clothes along the way before looking back over his shoulder invitingly.

Katherine kissed him back slowly. Watched him shut his laptop, put it up, and get out of bed.

Her violet blue eyes following him as he spoke about showing. The trail of clothes he left and the inviting look had her blush.

Then get up stretch slowly up on her toes before he wasn't looking, so he saw her all nude there. Following him after it and sliding into the shower with him.

Hands picked up the wash cloth as she used shower gel to soap it up then wash his back gradually. Before she began washing his front. Slowly giggling as one soapy hand went to touch his cock lightly.

As Kitty wrapped her arms around him to wash his front he leaned back into her. Reaching back over his shoulder with one hand running it through her hair as her as his other hand caressed her hip while her soapy hand lightly touched his cock.

“That feels nice.” He said softly urging her to wrap her fingers around it and stroke him.

A slow stroke of soapy fingers from the base to over the head, and just lingering soft enjoying the very maleness of what she was touching. "Good, if does feel nice..." Kitty giggles a little there as she smiles to him.

Brett was content for the moment to feel Kitty’s touch as she stroked him feeling his cock harden in her hand. As his arousal grew his hand slipped from her hip to between them as he started to stroke her too.

Back