New Beginnings (Closed for HelenUK44)

Helen of course knew all of what Teddy had said was true. It sounded though sort of cold and unfeeling when put into words like that. 'Yes other ladies do struggle to keep up with Elise' thought Helen but Helen rather hoped that she just offered Elise something of a different menu. Certainly she was prepared to sex and she was prepared to sub and she was prepared to love.

'You've always been straight and honest with me Elise and that is all I ask' Helen responded. She continued 'I liked Teddy though and I could see you have a connection with him although I doubt there is much of a tune to be had, for us'

Helen would have liked to have met Marco as well but this would be a busy time, working away in the kitchen. She asked Elise 'are they partners in love as well as in the business, Marco and Teddy? They seem such cute names, it was as if they should go together!'

It seemed to Helen that Elise had a place in the local community, or at least here and also had plenty of respect. She also seemed to be known for some sexual extravagance. That of course would mean that there would be curiosity in her as Elise's new acquaintance and she had a feeling that this could be a busy night as people wanted to get to know her. Not that she minded of course but she was beginning to feel that it would be a big step up if Elise were to take her on. As they were sitting there together the body and personality of Elise got rather larger and more challenging.

This was so very different from her life with Rachel the school headmistress who had taken her on. There the need was for privacy and pleasure so they had used the home but also hotel rooms and the outdoors when Rachel wished to meet others. 'You're pretty insatiable' Helen had told her. 'Yes I know I want plenty of C and C (cunt and cock)' she had replied as they joked together. Rachel had been a challenge what with the locations and disguises but one that Helen had met, giving dedicated support to her mistress. Rachel herself was so generous in all that she did. A lovely women. Rachel had weaned herself off others and as time went on it just became Rachel and Helen but they both knew there was something missing, the massive age gap didn't help and so sadly they parted, largely to give Helen more opportunity in life. Here she was having it presented to her.

'So Elise, where are the dark spots, you know the naughty spots where couples can enjoy without interruption?' Helen asked in a little whisper and an engaging smile as she thought ahead and looked forward. She felt she needed to know a little bit more about how the evening might work out.

"Marco and Teddy are very much a couple although they're not exclusive," Elise explained. "Marco's Teddy's toy-boy. I guess he's about ten year's younger than Teddy. He's quite a hunk. You wouldn't put them together if you saw them in the street but they've been together for about fifteen years now. Ever since Marco turned 18. Teddy is very gay but Marco swings both ways. Teddy get's a kick out of watching him with women and Marco gets a kick out of being fucked by Teddy while he's fucking a woman. Don't ask me how i know," Elise giggled.

When the pretty waitress came back to take their order, Elise decided against a starter and ordered chicken with a salad. She also ordered a bottle of white wine to go with the meal waiting to see what Helen ordered before deciding whether they needed to order a bottle of red too.

'So Elise, where are the dark spots, you know the naughty spots where couples can enjoy without interruption?'

"Well, it depends on how busy it gets really," Elise replied. "Up here, some of the alcoves are quiet and out of the way and there's also the stables but there's always the chance of being interrupted, which is part of the fun, don't you think. Downstairs in the club there's more opportunity. Away from the main dance-floor the vaults are a bit of a labyrinth really and you'd be surprised what you might stumble on. They used it as an air raid shelter in the war apparently."

The Magic Garden was beginning to fill up now. It was almost all couples with many it seemed from the LGB community. It was a warm evening and the courtyard was the place to be. Some of the girls looked delightful in their their summer outfits. The guys too. There was plenty of opportunity for people watching now and Elise and Helen had fun discussing some of the more outrageous personalities.

When their food came they took a break from their observations and ate and chatted. Elise hadn't realised how hungry she was or how thirsty for that matter. One bottle of wine became two and then three and she was beginning to feel light headed.

Daylight seemed to disappear from the courtyard just after nine and it was now lit by just the strings of fairy lights that criss crossed the space. It took on an almost fairy-like, magical appearance. It really did seem like a magic garden. A place where you could give yourself over to fantasy.

Last edited:
So Elise has been fucked by Marco who might well have had Teddy in his bottom at the same time! Helen was coming to understand that Elise was sex on two legs and had wide ranging experience in many situations. This contrasted with Helen who had had two main relationships but little else. Maybe they needed to meet in the middle!

It was sea bass, chips and veggies for Helen and white wine. The drink was exquisite as expected given the class of the establishment. Helen wasn't interested in red wine, not with what she anticipated would be an eventful late evening and night. She did not want to have the added challenge of the red on her faculties. She liked wine but not too regularly or to extreme excess.

'Oh yes the stranger, the surprise lustful interruption' said Helen. She thought back to Rachel and the amount of cum she had taken over her naked breasts during their time together. And of course the occasional stranger she had let use her huge welcoming pussy, with a condom of course. They rarely lasted long, particularly when Rachel started spouting her words of filth. She had been so good at that, her chat measured for the guy who was publicly fucking her.

It was unlikely that Helen was going to be shocked this evening particularly given that his was a venue open to the general public. When Elise mentioned dance floor her interest perked up. Only inside her, she could dance and had excellent rhythm with the beat. She didn't like to make a show of it, that was not her way. She was never first on the floor and there when it was sparsely occupied. She liked to merge in but it was good. She also found the dark and the music and wandering hands so erotic. Thus Helen simply thought that when the chill of the evening came maybe they would sample the indoors, the dancing and maybe the vaults. She didn't wish to look to hurry Elise, she expected that she was an early morning girl.

Helen was a little surprised that Elise had not spoken too much to anybody other than the owner. Thus it seemed she was not too much of a regular. Helen chose not to pry and spoke in a relaxed way with Elise. just sitting there with small talk and relaxing. It was of course getting dark and it all looked good where they were. It seemed to Helen that Elise might be waiting for her to make a move and she decided that she would follow her instincts. Her hand went to Elise's thigh which she caressed with some little pressure and then she slowly went on for a kiss. Helen was controlled and in her own way demanding. She didn't want to be refused and had no intention of being refused as rather forcefully she put her lips to Elise's and pushed her tongue into her friend's mouth. She left it there, enjoying and searching as she did all she could with her hands. It was kissing and caressing to tell Elise that she fancied her and really wanted her.

The kiss finished of course and Helen smiled at Elise, wondering what her reaction would be.

'I so wanted to do that. You are the most beautiful sexy person that I know and there is nobody I would rather be with here now than you' said Helen to Elise.

Helen concentrated on her words which were softly spoken but with total conviction.

Elise felt a jolt of electricity run through her as Helen put her hand on her thigh. Her lightweight dress was no barrier to Helens roaming touch and she felt her loins on fire with desire. She reached over to kiss Helen and as she did she returned the gesture, playing with Helen's thigh in return. Every time Helen inched closer to her pussy the gesture was reciprocated until the girls were feeling each other as they kissed.

Helen was keen, Elise could see that, but it was a kind of naive keenness and Elise was worried that, despite dropping as many hints as she could, Helen wasn't prepared for what was to come. She thought about stopping and spelling things out plainly for her but the kiss was too delicious and then it was interrupted.

"Elise, I thought it was you," a voice said.

Elise and Helen had no choice but to break their kiss and when Elise looked up she saw that the voice belonged to Giles Parsons. Elise cursed her luck, she thought that in Battersea she'd be less likely to run into her old friends. Giles was a tall handsome dark haired man in his early thirties, his pretty, short haired, tight bodied wife, Victoria was by his side. They made an attractive couple both of them coming from privileged backgrounds. Not the sort to go 'south of the river' at night.

"Giles, Victoria, what a pleasant surprise. You're a long way from your usual stamping grounds," Elise responded.

"We had an evening to kill and we'd heard good things about this place so we thought we'd come and see for ourselves," Victoria offered. "You're living out this way now aren't you?"

"That's right. Just by the park."

"We were sorry to hear about Seb and Kyra, "Giles felt obliged to say, "but looking at the two of you kissing just now it looks like you've moved on," he offered.

"I'm sorry," Elise said responding to everyone. "This is my friend Helen. we're not quite girlfriend's yet but we're getting there."

"And are you here for what we think you're here for," Victoria asked enigmatically.

"A leopard can't easily change its spots," Elise chuckled, opening her legs to reveal her bare pussy to Giles and Victoria.

"Us too," Giles replied in a tone that expressed interest.

Giles touched Victoria's thigh and Victoria opened her legs to reveal a deliciously bare pussy too.

"And you Helen?" Victoria asked.

Elise touched Helen's thigh now.

"Why don't you open your legs for them darling," she suggested.

Last edited:
Helen was startled. She had become comfortable and assumed that this evening was to be just her and Elise together with who else they might casually come across. If anything it had been rather less eventful than she had been expecting. It was true that Elise had explained the setting well and there was much to this venue but until now there had just been prospects and nothing of substance.

To have her moment with Elise broken like that was an irritation and an inconvenience. Surely the couple could have waited until her and Elise had finished. That would have been the polite and considerate thing for them to do. Obviously they weren't that. They were not really her type of people at all then! There was an edge to Elise's conversation with them too and Helen hoped that they would soon be moving on. This couldn't happen soon enough but then came the actions which raised Helen's heart beat and led her to question what the f*** was going on. In her own mind though, not outwardly. She was there as Elise's guest and would play the part. It did make her wonder though, what on earth was going to happen that night?

Helen considered the content of the conversation with the ladies exchanging pussy shows and being there for a special event.

And so she did, yes. Helen opened her thighs and displayed with a nice smile on her face. She looked to be attractive and kept within herself all the contempt she felt for the couple. She made a mental note though and if she had the opportunity she would use it.

'So nice to meet Elise's friends' Helen told them. 'I feel fortunate to be here for the experience' she said with a grin. She was in a new world to what she had previously experienced but it was different and she would make it fun if she could. She told herself it should be much more pleasant than the abusive relationship she had with Michael. How he treated her and what he did to her. She was learning and making progress in life. Elise would be a good tutor and introduce her to fresh challenges and pleasures. Helen liked the idea of that but she knew that she needed to play her part and she was making every effort to do that.

Elise watched excitedly as her new friend exposed her most intimate area to her old friends. It was a good sign. A few people noticed what was happening but nobody was surprised. Helen would have questions now but the time had come to tell her about the club and the reason why people had come to the Magic Garden that evening.

“Mmmm you look good enough to eat darling,” Victoria told Helen licking her lips. “Doesn’t she Giles.”

“Amongst other things,” Giles replied salaciously.

“Well we’ll have to see about that,” Elise responded protectively. “Helen’s not going to be short of offers tonight.”

“ I don’t think any of you girls are,” Giles responded trying to pay them all a compliment.

Victoria had been no hurry to cover herself up again. Elise looked at her and remembered when her head had been between those thighs. Victoria had held her by her hair, forcing Elise down onto her pussy while Giles pumped her from behind. Perhaps that was Helen’s fate this evening. Perhaps it wasn’t, time would tell.

Elise noticed Helen smile at Giles and Victoria through gritted teeth and when they left to refill their glasses she told Helen

“They’re not so bad. Give them a chance. They could be useful to you. Especially if you don’t want to be a librarian in the sticks all your life.”

Last edited:
Helen answered Elise

'Oh yes that is what I am trying to do. It just takes a little while for me to get used to somebody like that and I think I am doing a pretty good job, after all they both complimented me and I know I would be new blood for them. They gave the impression that they would welcome the chance of 'breaking me in'.'

Helen smirked at Elise. 'You're bringing out all my hidden kinks and desires aren't you and by the looks of things enjoying your work, if I might call it that'

Perhaps rather surprisingly Victoria and Giles had boosted Helen's confidence. She didn't really need to like them if they were good at what they did and by the seem of things that was going to be sexual there tonight. She had had too little sex in the past and too much bad sex as far as the male of her species was concerned. Maybe Giles could put that right, she had an open mind. She knew there would be others.

Helen took in Elise cautionary tone though

'Just what is going to happen tonight then and why might I need them to be useful? Go on please spill the beans, you are not going upset me but I do want to have time to prepare. I don't want to be totally shocked. I want to slide smoothly into my role here, it's best if I am ready surely?'

“It’s not one of the Magic Garden’s swingers’ nights tonight," Elise began. "But Marco and Teddy like to put on events that appeal to the swinging community. Tonight is for women who like to be shared."

Elise waited a moment before continuing,

“It’s mainly couples but there are always a few single girls too. There'll be a few specially chosen men also to even up the numbers and a few more dominant lesbians as well, they're not so easy to spot but it makes the evening more interesting. Then there are a few girl/girl couples like us. Any girl who comes to the club tonight enters on the understanding that they are there to be shared, so we'll both be on offer. The way that you show this at the door is by not having your panties on.”

"As for why Giles and Victoria might be useful. Well they've created one of the largest employment agencies in London. If you want to work in London and there's a job going, a word from them could get you in pretty much anywhere really. Its something to think about."

Last edited:
And yet another surprise from Elise! Helen was thinking sexually and there was Elise thinking professionally and of the future. One could not afford to ease off a minute with this lady and the reality of it was Elise seemed to have her total interests at heart.

'Yes Elise it is very much something to think about and so good of you to give me the heads up' Helen replied in grateful manner

Helen knew that she had to smarten up her game a little but it would come and she was certainly available to Giles and Victoria. She had to try and work it though. She didn't want them to have everything of her and therefore lose interest. Maybe their interest had to be kindled and then developed over time. She needed to leave something in the pot for them to lust for.

'Tell me Elise, Giles and Victoria, from your knowledge of them do they have any particular likes and perversions that I should be aware of. I feel it would help if I make myself a little attractive to them'

Elise was a very cute lady and could perhaps help her, maybe she could guide Helen towards the couple and their ways.

By the sounds of things Helen could have expected plenty of group sex that night so needed to be prepared for plenty of attention. Stranger sex would not be new but group sex would be and it gave a flutter to her body. Cock after cock or tongue after tongue on all the parts. It felt like it could be very orgasmic. This was a far cry from how her life had been with Michael. She was proud to have moved forward and now she had to make something of herself. The contacts were there.

Helen had visions of an orgy but perhaps in reality it would be different, with modest secluded intimacies. Time would tell but just the thought was making Helen feel sexy.

Helen knew the truth about the evening now and she had taken it in her stride. It hadn't seemed to put her off at all. Elise felt so relieved about that and more than a little excited for what was to come.

'Tell me Elise, Giles and Victoria, from your knowledge of them do they have any particular likes and perversions that I should be aware of. I feel it would help if I make myself a little attractive to them'

"Giles is a latent homosexual. He loves you to stick your finger up his bum," she laughed. "As for Victoria, well she's also here to be shared but beneath that slightly abrasive exterior is a woman who wants to be used hard and then loved tenderly afterwards.

The Magic Garden was beginning to fill up now. Mostly couples as Elise had said it would be. There were a few single guys around though. You could tell them. Young muscular studs, to a man. They were in for a long night, they were always popular, particularly with couples where the woman wanted to be fucked by a prime example of a man and the guy wanted to watch.

Elise looked around to see who she might want to spend time with. Helen had been turned on to the advantages of Giles and Victoria and what they might be able to do for her and that was a good thing. Perhaps they'd play with other people first then save Giles and Victoria to the end. Perhaps even invite them back to the apartment. They'd have to see how it went.

It was getting properly dark in the courtyard now and when it got to ten o'clock people began to make their way to the entrance of the club. Being underground you had to descend a narrow set of steps to reach the entrance. A couple of bouncers stood at the door and as each of the women went in they raised their skirt or dress to reveal that they weren't wearing panties. It was the best job in the world if you liked looking at women. The worst if you wanted to touch them.

Last edited:
'But Giles, does he not have any interest in women? He certainly seemed a little curious of me earlier or was he just being polite?'

Helen was very grateful for Elise's explanation but wanted to make sure of things and did not want to make a fool of herself with Giles. Although after she had asked the questions she recognised that perhaps it would have been right for her to wait on Elise and Giles and see what developed. She internally scalded herself for becoming a little too interested, too keen.

It was probably the presence of the young single guys about, they seemed to give the place an atmosphere. Their confidence and manner and the general goodwill that seemed to abound towards them suggested to Helen that they could have a significant part in the evening. Her and Elise had arrived nice and early which had given Helen the opportunity to settle in. With the alcohol it was a very excited Helen that descended the steps with Elise. They had been making small talk for some while and Helen was now very much looking forward to the next part of the evening. She thought back to Rachel and just hoped that her former lover had managed to take on a new relationship or two and become happy. Helen realised that the steps she was going down were likely taking her to a new phase in her own life, maybe indeed where sex and fucking others became a major part of its enjoyment for her. She was prepared for that and intended to enjoy it.

Helen looked over at Elise and smiled at her. There were no guarantees with that woman. As Elise had said she was trying Helen out. That of course worked both ways and Helen was trying Elise out too. Helen had remained quiet and submissive but inside her she knew she had to have the steel inside her to come to her own decision as to whether their relationship was going to work out. She felt though most of all that Elise would need to see that Helen was 'worthwhile currency' in her own wild world and was a girl she would be proud to say was a partner. Helen knew that she had to perform and perform well before it got to the point for her to have any decision to make. She was ready.

“But Giles, does he not have any interest in women?”

Elise laughed at the confusion she’d caused

“Oh yes. Giles has plenty of interest in women,” she clarified. “He loves to fuck but there’s nothing he likes more than to finish off with a blow job and your finger up his arse. If you do that then you’ll have him eating out of the palm of your hands.”

Once past the bouncers the club began to reveal itself. It was a collection of vaults connected by a central corridor. In the first was a bar and Elise and Helen queued to pay a ridiculous amount for their drinks then went to explore. The dance area was already filling up and the single guys all seemed to be taken by couples keen to experiment. The bar and dance area were by the far the most popular areas at this point in the evening but walking further down the corridor they discovered areas where people could relax away from the music.

One room had a blackout curtain across it and a sign saying “Groping Room - No Sex”. Outside there was a sign showing three stick people embracing then underneath two more pictures. One of a stick woman giving a stick man a blow job and another of two stick people having sex. Both had crosses through them indicating the pleasures out of bounds in the Groping Room.

“Let’s go in,” Elise suggested.

The room was pitch black inside. At least to begin with. After a while their eyes adjusted and figures could be made out slow dancing together. Elise took hold of Helen and the two of them began to dance. She kissed Helen and at the same time pulled up her skirt up so that it no longer covered her bottom then she began to fondle her. At the same time she felt someone else’s hand touch her. Then another hand joined hers on Helen’s bottom. The groping had begun.

Elise’s words regarding Giles had come as a relief. She acknowledged her fresh understanding of the position

‘phew, that’s a relief’

Helen now had a real target for seduction and a known classy guy at that.

‘Yes a little gentle stroke of the balls first and then a touch to that spot behind and then a finger slid deep and gently through the muscular entrance’ whispered Helen to Elise. She wanted to show that she knew what sex was about. Many a time she had knelt in front of Michael with his hands on her head and been face fucked. She imagined time with Giles would be much more pleasurable and sucking and swallowing his offering as he came would bring no fear for her.

Helen did though appreciate that she was present as Elise’s guest and she would need to follow her guidance.

Helen loved the dark and found it erotic. It was gentle lip kissing with Elise in the groping room as they spoke quietly with each other. At first Helen had her arms around Elise’s neck but as time went on her hands went lower to caress the lady's body. Maybe the hand on Elise’s was a sign because Helen found herself in the arms of another, a male. At first nothing was said as they danced together and took in the atmosphere. Their heads moved closer, as did their mouths and it became inevitable. Their first kiss, as their tongues went into each other’s mouth and they were passionate. On and on they went, she didn’t want to part and seemingly neither did he. She felt his bulge against her stomach as he whispered into her ear of how he had been watching her, how her loved the shape of her body, how he wanted it, how he wanted to fuck her silly. The words were delivered with such style that Helen found herself responding ‘oh yes, I want you, I want your cock inside me’ before…. Yes her hand went to his zip and withdrew his member which was healthily pointing upwards to the ceiling. Oh yes she liked that and the way it was pushed up against her stomach as they danced some more. She felt him pull her onto him and move his fingers between her bum cheeks, teasing as he fondled and explored.

‘Two minutes’ came the call through the speakers and Helen found herself back in the arms of Elise.

‘Wow that was all hot and horny, I’m nicely moist already!’ Helen mentioned to her friend as they lip kissed

She imagined that it could have been something of an initiation but she wanted to check.

‘That was alright wasn’t it? We’re OK aren’t we?’ Helen said as she hoped that she hadn’t been too keen. Behind the bravado there was an insecure young lady who needed reassurance.

Back