New Beginnings (Closed for HelenUK44)

Biker_Faerie

Faerie
Elise Parker typed in her credit card details and pressed ‘Enter’. She could have gone for the free trial but that didn't let you message potential partners, so what was the point really? Never in her darkest dreams had Elise thought she’d need to sign up to a dating website. But here she was.

Until a year ago her life had been pretty much perfect. She had a great job as a literary agent, a great social life as part of London’s metropolitan chic and, to cap it all, a love life that was the envy of many.

For almost four years Elise, Sebastian and Kyra had lived together as lovers. They’d shared each other without jealousy, often inviting others to join them. It had been a hedonistic existence until, out of nowhere, Seb and Kyra had dropped the bombshell. They wanted to get married and start a family. Oh, and would Elise mind moving out?

Elise had racked her brains trying to understand what had gone wrong. Sure she could be a bit demanding and at times a bit bossy too, but she was a loyal friend. Perhaps if she'd spent a little less time screwing other people and a little more time watching Seb and Kyra, she might have spotted the warning signs but it probably wouldn’t have changed the outcome though.

Despite the pain of rejection Elise was happy for Seb and Kyra. They had found love and who could deny them that. So she'd moved out of the house the three of them had shared in Notting Hill gate and, to put space between them, into an apartment south of the river in Battersea.

To begin with there had been an orgy of mindless rebound sex. Girls, Boys, Girls and Boys, it hadn't mattered. Elise's little black book was full of willing participants but it had left her feeling empty inside. Elise wanted what Seb and Kyra had. She wanted love. The problem was that, at thirty two, most of the eligible candidates her age were already paired off.... And so she had resorted to on-line dating

She poured herself another glass of wine and began to fill out her profile, beginning with the basics,

Orientation: Bisexual
Seeking: Bisexual Female; Lesbian Female
Relationship Type: Long term

Elise wondered what sort of person would want a long term relationship with a bisexual female. It was almost an admission that one person wouldn’t be enough. Perhaps it was time to get off the fence, choose a side and stick with it. But she decided to be honest instead. The problem was that, while she loved women, she wasn't sure that she could live without men in her life.

After the basics, there were a hundred follow up questions asking her to describe her attributes, her likes and dislikes. Many asked her to make a rating on a scale go 1 to 10 with 1 being 'Not Very" and 10 being very 'Very'. They were all designed to make the selection algorithms function better and Elise tried to be as honest as she could.

Then came the hard part. The bit that everyone read. Her description of herself. Again she'd wanted to be honest, but without putting too many people off. She knew that, sexually speaking, she'd already put a lot of miles on the clock. It took a couple of go's to get it right but when she'd finished she read it to herself one last time.

Single, professional, educated, feminine, bisexual female, seeks similar (same age or less) for long term relationship.

A passionate and adventurous lover, I’m looking for someone who enjoys wild Saturday nights out and lazy Sundays in bed with the crossword. Someone who enjoys nightclubs, dinner parties, galleries, old bookshops, days lazing on the beach, holidays on remote Scottish islands and winter walks in the countryside.

I've had an active life but feel that, now, I'm ready to make a commitment. I can at times be a bit demanding and if I'm honest a little bit bossy too, but ultimately I’m a loyal friend and lover. I’m ready to share my life with someone special. So please, only reply if you’re looking for the same. ”

She attached a picture of herself taken the year before on holiday in Tuscany with Seb and Kyra. It was the sort of picture that if it was ever made public wouldn't embarrass her. She hadn’t changed much since then and she looked happy in it.

Finishing the wine off she made a final cursory check of the information she'd entered. She could always change it but she wanted there to be no mistakes. Then, when the website asked if she wanted to make her profile live she pressed 'Enter'

There was no going back now...

Last edited:
Helen Saunders was in a rut and she knew it. She was back living with her conservative parents in an ordinary two bedroomed flat in the London suburb of Sutton. It was not where she wanted or needed to be at this stage of her relatively young life. Now aged 28 she had a university education and a nice comfortable job in the town’s library but her social life was a mess. She didn’t really have one and had not really moved on from her university days.

An only child to parents who had opted for a quiet life together Helen had never really been one to push herself forward or to make waves. She has intelligence as shown by her academic achievements and she has always been polite and friendly in a quiet way. When at Kingston University but living at home she developed a small circle of friends, one of which Michael, she went to live with after graduation. Her parents were accepting but never in agreement and Helen, if honest, would have to say she went with him more for company and to feel wanted rather than any great affection that she had for him. She thought that it would grow but it didn’t and after three years, much of which was unhappy, they broke up.

Then followed an unsettled period when she moved from flat to flat, sometimes sharing with another and other times just with a room in a house. She felt little when the mature married guy was shooting his spunk into her whilst on the back seat of his car and grunting into her neck. Her time with Rachel, a middle aged head mistress was altogether different. Although a lodger in her pristine city apartment they shared a bed and Helen enjoyed her introduction to the ways of lesbianism. It took time for Helen to become used to the lady’s huge bosom and plain features but Rachel provided the necessary emotional support at the time and Helen would be forever grateful. Helen knew she had to move on and she returned home and took up internet dating at the suggestion of a work colleague with whom she enjoyed after work drinks from time to time.

If she was honest, Helen didn’t think a lot about herself and considered herself rather a failure. Thus her entries into her profile were what she considered to be an embellishment. Well in her mind, was anybody really honest on profiles anyway?

She gave the correct age. After some thought she listed herself as bi-sexual and said that she was looking for romance.

She described herself as attractive, intelligent and experienced with a busty, slim figure. Her best features were her boobs she said and a nice smile.

Her interests were described as reading, cinema, theatre, nights out, good food and nice wine, parties, travel, English heritage, meeting new people and walking.

Her friend at work was quite right, at least in quantity. Helen accumulated interest and given that it was now Friday night Helen decided she would take a cursory look through before weeding out what she described as the ‘unsuitables’. Before doing so she thought she would have a peak at the ‘new arrivals’ as she called them, she wanted to get in early and not miss out it there was anybody particularly striking. So with a glass of wine in hand and in her bedroom she logged on, her body sprawled all over the bed, her skirt halfway up her thighs.

It was the smile and the blond hair together with the slim attractive body. She kept going back to the pic and reading through the detail. Was it real she asked herself? Why was such an attractive lady with such experience on a site like this which could be described as being for those in need, perhaps desperate need? Maybe she was looking for something different to the past, maybe her likes were not all essentials. Helen couldn’t see herself as being at wild parties or being sexually explicit but she did have experience and anyway the lady could be fun. Life was for living and fun, anything to bring a change from being at home with her parents, now comfortably sitting in front of the tv as they did night after night.

Helen typed up a response

‘Hi lovely pic and a really exciting profile. I would love to meet and get to know you? I’m not far away so how about a coffee or glass of wine this weekend?

All the basic stuff about me is on my profile but feel free to ask more and I will willingly enlighten you about my past and my desires.

Right now I am chilling on my bed hoping that you come back to me and made my weekend a little brighter.’

She read it through. Was she saying enough, was it too forward and then what would she wear if the lady came back to her and actually wanted to meet? Helen looked back at the pic again, she was beautiful and decided, yes she had to do it. She sent and waited.

The response was almost instantaneous. No sooner had her profile gone live than Elise was getting replies. They were probably from 'no-hopers' though, she thought. People with no place to be on a Friday night. But then Elise had no place to be herself.

The first response was from a girl in Glasgow. She was pretty but Elise couldn't ever see herself dating outside of London. The second was from a rather butch looking Lesbian who'd obviously not read the brief. "What part of feminine didn't she understand," Elise chuckled to herself.

The third was from a girl in 'South London/Surrey' or so the profile said. She was twenty eight, with chestnut hair. Her photo made her look a bit plain but as she’d put herself, 'Her best features were her boobs and a nice smile'. Elise was always a bit envious of girls with breasts, not having been overly endowed in that department herself.

She wasn't sure that they were a match however. While the girl seemed to tick a lot of the boxes, she didn't look like the kind of social animal Elise was used to. She looked a little more like a 'stay-at-home curled up in front of the telly' sort of girl.

Elise decided that it was early days. There was no point in rushing to meet the first half decent match. There would be others, perhaps more suited to her. She could always reply to the girl in a couple of days if nothing better turned up. It was a sensible strategy.

But then it was Friday night and Elise had already had two large glasses of wine, so she decided to push things a bit instead and typed out a response, hoping that the girl was still at her keyboard.

"Hi there. Thank you for responding to my profile. It's only just gone live and I hadn't expected to get such an instant response, but I'm glad that you chose to message me. Looking through your profile it looks like we have a fair bit in common but i would like to ask you about your past experiences.

Like me, you've put that you're bisexual and i wanted to ask what that meant for you. For me it means that i've had relationships with both men and women in the past and while i prefer women emotionally I'm not sure that i could completely exclude men physically in the future. Its a difficult circle to square when you say that you're looking for a long term relationship with somebody, but that's the conundrum as i see it and i do want to be honest and up front with people.

I think you look really pretty by the way and if we meet i feel confident that your photo won't really do you justice. I wonder what you look like right now 'chilling on your bed'. Perhaps you'd like to describe yourself for me. It would certainly make my evening a little brighter if you did. I love your breasts and your smile by the way. You have very kissable lips. What was it about me that you found attractive?"

The final paragraph was partly the wine talking and partly Elise seeing how adventurous the girl might want to be. If she was the homely type, as Elise feared, then Elise would probably be swiftly added to the girl's ignore list, but there was always a chance...

Last edited:
Once she received the response Helen read and re-read it. The content certainly unsettled her, this was really happening, a local attractive young lady was showing interest in her. But just how should she play it? She didn’t want to upset things and wanted to encourage the interest but what was the right way of doing things?

Helen got up from the bed and looked out of the window before going along to the bathroom to try and compose herself and relieve the pressure. She looked in the mirror and smiled, yes there were worse looking ladies out there, she told herself and then as she returned to her room she noted it was all quiet down in the lounge. Her mum and dad were still there with the tv, one was probably asleep and the other in their own bubble. She needed to move on, no move out, but she needed to get it right this time.

Back into her room she went and stepped out of her tights before undoing a couple of buttons on her blouse. She wanted to make it all as authentic as possible because words of truth from the heart are surely the best there can be. She relaxed with the laptop and took on board Elise’s questions. She answered as follows.

‘The truth is Elise that at university I had sex with guys and on leaving I lived with one of them for three years. We experimented and f***ed at length, mainly at his instigation. I liked the cock but there was no emotional attachment and we broke up.

I have always got on with my own sex and had cuddles and kisses after drinks which I thought little of, only that I liked them. All the upset with the break up got me thinking and examining my real desires. I chose my own sex and ‘dabbled’ before I was taken under the wing of a professional lady in her 50’s when I ‘lodged’ with her. She supported me in a period of need but what with the age gap and my future in mind we agreed that it was best that I move out and I am back with my parents. I am still on good terms with the lady though and we keep in touch (not sexually).

Right now Elise I have bare legs and a skirt halfway up my thighs, which covers white panty briefs. I am in a white blouse with white bra to suit my job. Of course I would be happy to wear black lingerie if that suits, I really like black or burgundy. It is just I do not feel that would be quite right in my library!! I have undone a couple of buttons of my blouse which is probably due to my continuous looking at your pic and the fact that I have not yet masturbated today!!!

Well Elise, your hair, your blonde hair and that smile and your teeth and your lips. It is lovely to know that you find me kissable for I sure do you too. I think we are made for some tongue touching don’t you?

I find it easy to type words but in real life I am naturally shy when I first meet anybody. Well I don’t really meet anybody, not really. That is why this emailing with you is so special. I hope to hear back from you very soon and that we can continue and meet. You look and sound lovely xx’

Helen didn’t want to miss this opportunity. She was going far more than she normally would in content but she had the vibe that it is what was needed with Elise if she was going to stand a chance. She sent off the email and went downstairs looking to fill her wine glass, she felt the need.

Elise wasn’t so much surprised as excited to receive a message back from Helen. She read it and was intrigued by its innocence but also by its candour. Helen admitted to being shy yet she was happy to talk about the fact that she hadn’t masturbated that day.

The message appeared to have a thread of honesty running through it though and Elise felt that Helen at least deserved an honest response back.

Thank you for messaging me back Helen. I’m so glad you chose to and thank you for being so honest with me.

I know what you mean. Some things are easier to write than to say. So please feel free to ask me anything too.

I’ve been bisexual since going to Uni. I guess that I’ve always liked sex with both men and women. Until 9 months ago I was in a relationship with a guy and a girl and the three of us lived together. It lasted four years until they decided to get married and I became the spare wheel. I must admit to going off the rails a bit for a few months after that but I’m back on track now and feel genuinely ready to make a commitment (but I don’t think I could ever commit to a man).

You paint a nice picture of yourself on the bed and I wish I was there to see it in person. I am quite turned on by visual stimulation and yes I do like black lingerie but the thought of you in white briefs and bra is quite compelling too.

I’m here on my bed also, naked except for a big white fluffy dressing grown. If I loosen the cord and separate it though, I can touch myself. I haven’t masturbated yet today either.

I feel that I have to be honest with you Helen. I am a sociable type and can be an adventurous lover too. I know that this might not be what you’re used to but if it’s a world that you think that you might like to experience then I’d love to be your guide. We can go at your own pace and I promise never to make you feel uncomfortable.

If I haven’t put you off then maybe you’d like to meet for coffee tomorrow afternoon and, if we hit it off then we could go out for drinks and something to eat in the evening. You’d be welcome to change at my place and stay over if you want (with no expectations on my part).
Looking forward to your response.
E”

The emails from Elise were very impressive to Helen who felt they displayed maturity and understanding. It was as if Elise already knew her as a person and it seemed the invite was there, to go inside the lady’s dressing gown. Helen knew that she needed to get the wording right for that one. Thus she mulled over her response, as she did for anything that she was serious about. She had yet to gain the necessary confidence for impulsiveness. She carefully constructed her response which was as follows

‘Yes I want to be honest with you. I don’t want to start any sort of relationship based on lies. That would eat away at me and cause me to worry. I want a happy and relaxed relationship that will allow me to blossom and come out of myself a bit. A relationship that will allow me to remove my inhibitions and really enjoy life. Right now I feel too constrained. I am trying to get out, hence my ad and my approach to you which to me are quite big steps that I have taken. I believe you can see that I am trying and I want to make you happy Elise. I want to be a good girl for you.’

‘Perhaps Elise think of the excitement of a new tongue as it slides into your mouth, to give and taste your saliva. How it has no wish to move on but just rests inside your mouth, happy and contented giving you pleasure whilst you have the feel of arms around you and hands, so gentle but so meaningful. Those hands feeling and caressing until they too move down between your thighs and feel where your hand and fingers might now be. Feeling their way and parting gently those lips, as your sex is shown and a tongue goes deep to take your juices and caress lightly with sensitivity as it moves up to that bud, to firm that bud and heighten the pleasure before two lips descend on it and suck. Suck your glorious clit to hear that little sigh come from your lips and the feel of your hands on the head. To know that you are receiving the attention you desire’

‘I hope those words are helpful to you Elise. It was a pleasure for me to write them and to have someone to write them for. Your suggestion for tomorrow is a wonderful gesture and it is so kind of you to say that you have no ‘expectation’. I do though have anticipation for the date means so much to me. You mention dinner and drinks so just a hint please. What kind of place will it be and what should I wear?’

‘Please give a time and place for meeting and I will be there’

‘Helen x’

Once she had sent off her mail, Helen re-read the earlier communications. ‘Well it has been done now’ she said to herself and she contented herself knowing that Elise was already having influence and bringing out her personality . She very much hoped that she was on a path to a new experience in her life. She decided to go downstairs to the lounge so rose from the bed and adjusted her clothing before putting her feet in a pair of slippers and slipping on a cardigan after doing up her blouse buttons. She would shower away the moisture between her thighs in a little bit, after she had taken stock. As she entered the lounge she saw her dad engrossed in his detective film whilst mum was sitting next to him but with her eyes shut. She liked to support his interest but often found it a bit much. They were a nice homely pair but Helen’s thoughts were on Elise and she would not say in the lounge for long.

I want to be a good girl for you.”

Helen had written the phrase in her message and Elise kept coming back to it. It filled her with anticipation. Did Helen mean it in the way she hoped?

When they’d been together, Kyra had wanted to be a good girl for her. And for Sebastian too. Kyra liked having decisions made for her. Things like what she should wear, who she should fuck, even how she should be fucked. These were all things Kyra liked her lovers to decide and Seb and Elise were only too happy to do this.

But with privilege comes responsibility. Looking back there were things Elise had made Kyra do that now she wished she hadn’t. But, to her credit, Kyra had never refused a request, finding gratification in compliance.

Helen’s message had been explicit too considering they’d never met. Elise wondered if it was just the keyboard and the wine talking. It hit the spot though and Elise found herself pushing a hand into her dressing gown and pleasuring herself at thought of Helen’s head between her thighs.

But where should they meet? Somewhere very neutral to begin with Elise thought. Then, if they got on in the evening she could take Helen back to some of the places she’d discovered in Battersea. Ok it wasn’t Chelsea but it had a relaxed younger vibe to it. Not quite as Hipster as Shoreditch but still trendy.

Elise readied herself and began her response.

“Hi Helen
Thanks for your message.

I pleasured myself to the thought of you between my legs, teasing my clitoris until you made me cum. Perhaps after you had performed this service, you could pleasure yourself for me. I imagine you playing with those beautiful breasts of yours until your nipples are hard. Then, opening your legs, you play with yourself while I watch until you get the satisfaction we both want for you.

Why don’t we meet in town tomorrow. Say two o’clock. How about this place near Covent Garden. Jeans or a summer dress given the weather would be fine.

If you decide to stay then I thought that I could show you some of the places in Battersea I’ve discovered since moving here. It’s more low key than other places north of the river and I thought it would be a good way to get to know each other.

The area is young and trendy rather than posh so I would suggest perhaps a short skirt and a tight top showing off those beautiful breasts of yours. It’s easy to find somewhere to eat and I know that one of the pub/clubs has a 70s/80s disco which might be fun (especially as nobody knows us there).

Of course if you’d rather do something else then I’m happy change plans.

Let me know.
E”

Last edited:
Helen didn’t stay in the lounge for long. She couldn’t get Elise out of her mind and also could see that her parents were settled so didn’t want to interfere with them.

‘Night dad’ she said and he responded with ‘Night Helen’ ,only briefly moving his eyes from the TV screen.

Once upstairs Helen went back to her laptop and the screen. Her heart beat faster and she felt really excited as she read the mail from Elise. The lady was detailed, thoughtful and considerate so whilst she had described herself as wild, the indication was that this would either be controlled or something that was rather out of character. It all made her so very interesting and Helen curious. She was also rather forgetting herself which was an excellent sign.

‘So Elise likes to watch, that is so lovely’ thought Helen. She clicked onto the link and looked at the coffee shop. So nicely in the city and quite modern with plenty to take the attention should the conversation dry up. It was something of a relief to hear that Elise was a breast girl. That would make flirtation so much more natural and easy. A short skirt and tight top, well that would be straightforward and the 70/80s disco music would yes be great fun. There was no mention whether these were particular gay bars or a mix of sexual interests. She would wait and find out for that one. Her mum listened to smooth radio in the kitchen which covered the disco era and yes she had danced at weddings and dos with her friends. This was all fitting into place so wonderfully.

She mailed back Elise

‘I am really looking forward to meeting you Elise. Your suggestions are all spot on and I will be happy to accompany you. There will be no decision for me to make Elise, I have made it already. I want the full day with you. I would always be happy to masturbate and orgasm whilst I am watched, being watched would very much encourage me.

Helen read and re read her draft before sending. She felt she had been quite definite and that there was little more to say. She knew that she had explained a kink but she expected that Elise would have the choice of many women and felt that she needed to be positive and make herself appealing. Elise seemed to understand her and Helen had high hopes for the meeting. She had the morning to prepare and explain to her parents. She would also text Marian her closest friend from University with whom she was in regular contact and hopefully have a chin wag with her to give some necessary confidence.

Elise was surprised at how forward Helen was being. It was hard to reconcile this with the person who claimed to be shy. But the internet did have a tendency to make you bolder than you might be in real life.

It hadn't occurred to Elise to seek out a gay bar to meet in. That was the great thing about London, it was so cosmopolitan these days that you didn't need to go to a gay bar to meet gay people. They went to the same places as straight people. The only time she'd been to a gay bar with Seb and Kyra was when they'd had the express intention of picking someone up. Usually it was a woman but Seb swung both ways so sometimes it was a man too.

"I'm really looking forward to meeting you too," Elise wrote. 'If you're sure that you want to stay then I'll make a reservation for 8 at this place then we'll be sure not to go hungry. Sleep well and I'll see you tomorrow at two. xxx"

Elise slept in on Saturday morning then got up and went for a run in Battersea Park to get rid of some energy and settle the butterflies in her stomach. It was a long time since she'd been on a date. Even before Seb and Kyra she'd never really dated. She'd just tended to meet someone by chance and it sort of grew from there.

When she got back she showered and washed her hair, taking time to make sure she shaved both her legs and her pussy smooth without nicking her skin with the razor. Then she put on her dressing gown and lazed around the apartment with a coffee for a while. The apartment complex had only just been built and it had a small balcony that overlooked Battersea park. She hadn't been sure about the area at first but Battersea was definitely growing on her.

It was soon time to get ready though and after a quick tidy of the apartment Elise began to think about what to wear. It was a nice day and Elise wanted to make a good impression. She didn't want to look like a slut but she wanted to look appealing. In the end she decided on white jeans and tight black halter top. She'd take a denim jacket with her too.

She walked to Battersea Power Station and took the Northern Line to Leicester Square then walked the rest of the way to the Espresso Room by foot. London was a different place on the weekend especially when the sun shone. It was friendly and inviting. Elise felt good. Today was going to be a good day she told herself.

When she got to the coffee shop she couldn't see anyone who looked like Helen. She was a little early and so Elise decided that rather than go in and order she would wait for Helen outside then they could go in together. She didn't have to wait long. Someone who was clearly Helen walked towards her and as she recognised Elise, she smiled. Elise's heart skipped a beat. Helen was so much nicer in the flesh than her picture had suggested.

Last edited:
The Magic Garden looked really special to Helen and she found trouble in relaxing for sleep, so much had happened in the course of a few emails with Elise. It had gone so well that Helen wondered whether it was ‘too good to be true’. She tossed and turned but eventually dozed off. Her sleep was fitful.

It was her mother who woke Helen in the morning, knocking on the door and bringing in a cup of tea. ‘If you’re sure’ her mum had said as she sort of agreed with her Saturday plans but cautioned ‘keep me and your dad up to date with texts and if there is any thought on your part that things are not right let us know and dad will drive over. I’ll make sure that he is not drinking!’

Helen and her mum cuddled and the exchange with her mother affected Helen in that it highlighted the step she was taking and the potential risks involved. It also encouraged Helen to look through the mails of the previous evening. ‘Was that really me?’ she thought to herself. ‘I’m making myself really seem something of a sexual animal’. Of course she realised that it was the effect of the drink and that Elise used her words very carefully and said just enough to bring forward what was in Helen’s mind. Helen made a mental note that she would need to be a little careful and wary with Elise who was so much more experienced and as she put it, ‘wild'

Helen dressed .It had been so helpful of Elise to suggest clothing for Helen, it made the choices so much easier and helped focus her mind. It was jeans and a tight fitting top for the coffee stop and skirt and top for the evening. Helen packed up her overnight stay bag with all the necessaries and she felt much younger than her actual years as she made her way to the Expresso Room. From Victoria she caught the bus across, which left her a short walk from Charing Cross Road. The area was very busy given the time of day and she had not much time for thought as she looked to make smooth passage through the crowds. It was sort of relief to find the place without difficulty and then when she met Elise for the first time she was filled with a mixture of relief and excitement. Yes she was the Elise that she had seen in the pic and she looked just as beautiful in real life as she did there, albeit quite youthful in the flesh. Helen just hoped that she herself would not prove a disappointment.

‘Hi’ Helen said quietly as she looked Elise in the eyes before putting down her bag. Helen knew that she was blushing and she felt awkward. She opened her arms a little as though in preparation for what she thought would be a gesture of a little friendly hug. She couldn’t think of what else to say and it felt the natural thing to do with the very attractive young lady.

As soon as Elise saw Helen, at some instinctive level she knew that she wanted her. Of course Helen still had a say in all of this but as far as Elise was concerned it was now a matter of when they got together, not if.

Elise found herself wanting to pin the girl against a wall and feast on her young lips while she played with those glorious breasts. But that would have been too much for Covent Garden on a Saturday afternoon. So she accepted Helen’s offer of a hug instead.

When Helen opened her arms in greeting, Elise took full advantage of the invitation.

“It’s really nice to meet you,” Elise told her, reaching in and giving Helen a squeeze, while at the same time momentarily nuzzling Helen’s neck and letting out a small but audible sigh.

“I was right, “ she told Helen, “you’re much better looking than your picture . Come on let’s go get a coffee.”

They stood in line and waited to order. Elise could see that Helen was nervous and perhaps a little cautious too. She was a different person now from the girl who’d been so bold on the internet the previous evening. Perhaps the dynamic had changed. Perhaps it was up to Elise to make the running.

But there was time. Elise didn’t need to rush things, this was only coffee after all and, provided she didn’t change her mind Helen had already offered to stay the night.

So for a while the girls made small talk, telling each other about their lives, past loves, and how they came to be dating in more detail. It was difficult to ask personal questions in a coffee shop so the conversation avoided anything too explicit but it all helped to reinforce the picture Elise was forming.

The only doubt and it was a pretty fundamental one was over how experienced Helen was with women. It seemed that she’d only ever been with the one, older, woman. Was that enough to turn you from a heterosexual woman into someone looking to find a long term relationship with another girl . Elise wasn’t sure, but she hoped so.

The girls spent an hour and a half in the coffee shop talking. Conversation came naturally and was never difficult although Elise couldn’t ask some of the questions in public they’ve she’d have liked to. But when it was time to move on Elise put it simply to Helen.

“Look Helen,” she began. “It’s been great meeting you today and your dating profile really doesn’t do you justice. I think you’re a really nice person so i want to be straight with you.”

Elise tried to say the next bit honestly

“I don’t know if you meant all of the things you wrote last night or if it was just the wine talking but I just felt I needed to tell you that if you decide to stay over at my place this evening then I’m sorry but I just know I’m going to want to have sex with you. So if you don’t think that’s a possibility and you want to take it more slowly then perhaps we should meet for coffee another time. I know which I’d prefer obviously but I wanted to be straight with you.”

Helen enjoyed the feel of Elise’s body in the hug and her comments regarding looks boosted her confidence a little although she felt that she had tried so hard to get the right balance in the profile pic. She had wanted to look friendly without coming over as tarty. She enjoyed chatting with the lady and explained how she had got on so well with Rachel that they both felt love for each other and still did. The split was amicable because it was in both their interests for future lifestyle. Rachel had introduced her to the ways of intimacy with her own sex and the uses of a male cock. Helen just didn’t think it right to explain to Elise how she was able to pleasure Rachel and got her lover so excited that towels soon became useless and it needed a plastic sheet underneath the bottom sheet to protect the mattress.

The time in the coffee shop went quickly but Helen could tell from Elise’s body language and the tone in her voice that she was building up to a major issue. She just hoped that it was not going to be a goodbye. It was somewhat of a relief when she heard Elise’s words. She responded quite quickly and naturally going as far as touching Elise’s hand.

‘After spending all afternoon and evening with you I would be very disappointed if we did not get to share the same bed Elise. In fact I doubt if I would get much sleep, I would be wondering what I have done wrong.’

‘Look I think that the vast majority of people who put their profile on an on line dating site are up for some sex if they have a good time, and we are having a good time aren’t we? So let’s go and enjoy this evening, have a night together and have a bit of a relaxed reflection of things in the morning.’

Helen spoke quietly and ended her words with a big smile actually holding Elise’s hand. She had wondered if she would be good enough for Elise but here things were that Elise was wondering if Helen wanted her. Of course she did and had always done, ever since she had seen that picture on line. It was a question of fantasy becoming reality and things were going well.

It was very pleasing to Helen that she seemed to have quashed any concern that Elise might have had regarding her sexuality and desires. Helen knew she was a follower and was happy with that for now. Perhaps things would change in the future, but right now that was just what she wanted. She had followed Rachel who was a private person but very sexual and enjoyed a dominating role with both men and women. Helen had blushed when she thought of what Rachel had liked and wanted and at the time she had been honoured to play a major part in giving her pleasure. Elise was much younger and was simply beautiful. It was her intention not to disappoint the woman and just hoped that she found her quiet, considered, shy personality something of an attraction as it masked the sexual lust and desire which lay within her body.

As they left the coffee shop Helen followed Elise and was quite excited. She had got through the coffee shop introductions and was now looking forward to the evening with the alcohol which would flow and cause inhibitions to be lowered. It was great to know that the ending was planned but Helen couldn’t help but have thoughts in her head. Would there be others or was this just to be her and Elise? Further and most importantly was this to be a one nighter or was there to be a future for them? She rather looked forward to finding out as she made her passage through the crowds outside, proud to be in the company of Elise, her date for the day.

Last edited:
Elise was glad to have got the sex question out of the way. From now on, whatever they got up to that evening, was between consenting adults. Plus, she’d really wanted to avoid the awkward situation where Helen changed her mind at the last moment, but because of the time and the alcohol consumed ended up sleeping in the spare room and ruining Sunday.

She looked at Helen and thought how innocent she appeared yet how confident she’d been in her response to Elise’s question. Elise wondered how innocent Helen really was. She’d had sex with both men and women before, that much Elise knew for sure. But more than that, Helen’s sexual experience was a mystery. So far, Helen had dressed on the conservative side of pretty. Perhaps tonight she would be a little more adventurous. Elise was planning to show a little flesh for sure. Besides it was a warm night, they were going to party and what some girls got away with wearing these days almost defied public decency laws. Helen’s messages had suggested that she was a “pleaser” but you could read too much into these things. Elise had tried to hint that she could be a bit dominant. ‘Bossy’ was the way she’d put it, or had it been ‘demanding’. Neither was quite the same thing but hinted at it.

Perhaps it might be fun to test Helen a bit tonight Elise thought. Get her to flirt with some boys and see how far she’s prepared to take things. That would be fun to watch for sure. For a moment Elise’s imagination got the better of her and she imagined lying back on a bed with Helen on all fours, her head between Elise’s thighs bringing her to orgasm while Helen took a pounding doggy fashion from a fit young man. Meanwhile Elise’s own stud stood on the sidelines ready to fuck her when Helen had completed her task. It was a wild fantasy she thought to herself. Just one of hundreds stored away in her memory bank, waiting for their chance to be used. But perhaps testing Helen would be fun.

After they left the coffee shop they had a quick look around Covent Garden then caught the tube back to Battersea. It was a fifteen minute walk to the apartment and by the time they got back it was almost five o’clock.

Elise showed Helen round the spacious two bed apartment that overlooked the park. It was a nice place. It wasn’t Chelsea but it was still pretty close to everything.

“Would you like tea or coffee,” Elise asked putting the kettle on. Then turning to Helen and taking her hands she suggested, “or maybe a kiss now that we’re alone.”

It had been an awkward move but one that seemed to pay off…

The journey back to Elise’s apartment seemed to Helen very much like a break in proceedings. A time to take stock, recharge the batteries and work out in one’s own mind the way the relationship was going forward. Helen found herself very much immersed with Elise and took little notice of others about them as they travelled. It was also perhaps as if they were building up to the next hurdle in their relationship. It didn’t actually take a long time in coming.

‘Yes a kiss would be nice’ said Helen quietly and feeling awkward. Just how were they to do this? At first it was just simply their lips touching but Helen found herself moving her arms around Elise and pulling herself to her and then feeling her bottom. All the while her tongue was with that of Elise, rubbing and moving and making various plays which Elise seemed very much in tune with. It all seemed so natural and in time, as if each of them knew and understood the other.

Inevitably it had to be broken off and Helen stood back to swallow and bite her lip. She had given some of her passion to Elise and it had gone down well. She hoped that Elise wasn’t too taken about by her apparent desire. It had been weeks, if not months since she had kissed and fondled. It was a part of a relationship that she loved and particularly in the dark. She was so pleased that she and Elise seemed to be ‘kissing friends’.

Helen hadn’t forgotten the offer though. 'I'd like tea please' said Helen in answer to Elise’s question. She drank either but right now she welcomed the extra thirst quenching abilities of that beverage.

‘Let me come and help though'.

Helen wanted to show Elise that she was practical, domesticated and willing to muck in and help with things.

‘You’ve got such a nice place, so well-kept and well appointed. It is a bit of a trek into town for me being out in Sutton. It is a nice area but my parent’s flat is ageing and it is a good walk to the station. I’d very much like to lose that’ said Helen.

Right now an apartment such as Elise’s was way out of Helen’s reach but she had desire and determination. It would be tough but she was going to do it and enjoy it whilst she was on the path.

Helen smiled at Elise and felt affection. She stroked her arm and simply said ‘thank you’.

The first kiss was a good one. Elise felt Helen respond the moment their lips touched, her tongue eager to search Elise’s out. Helen had definitely kissed a girl before, there was no doubt over that.

She put her hands on Helen’s hips and felt Helen reach round to grab her bottom. Elise felt Helen kneading her cheeks, pulling them apart, leaving Elise feeling as if her anus was exposed, even though she was still fully clothed.

Elise responded by taking a hand off Helen’s hips. Moving it down, she pressed it against Helen’s crotch then let out a little moan. Gently she began to squeeze Helen’s pussy. She wanted to undo the jeans that separated her from her goal then slip her hand inside and push her fingers into Helen’s moist vagina but didn’t want to push things too far too soon. It had been a month since Elise had last had sex. It was an age for her but she’d decided she needed a break from the mindless orgy of bodies that had been her recent sexual history. Now she was desperate for sex, with both men and women. She needed to feel skin on skin and she needed to feel it tonight. Hopefully with more than one body but whatever happened she wanted to have Helen.

When the kissing stopped Elise could feel the sexual frustration building up in her. A hot drink wasn’t quite what she wanted but it was the polite thing to do.

Helen seemed to like the apartment and complimented Elise on it. She explained how she lived with her parents and wanted to move out. Elise wasn’t sure if Helen was angling for an invitation to be her flatmate.

“I was thinking about getting a flatmate,” Elise offered “but if I met someone I think I’d want my flatmate to move out to make space for my lover, so I guess I’ll just have to wait until I find the love of my life.”

When Helen reached across and stroked Elise’s arm she told Elise “thank you.” Elise wasn’t quite sure what Helen was thanking her for but she decided to take a chance

“I was going to take a shower before I get ready for tonight. You can join me if you like,” Elise told Helen confidently.

It came as a surprise to have Elise feeling her like that. It was good though, really good, to have Elise's hand on her pussy like that as she was kissed. That is the one thing she had really liked with guys, when they kissed her and rubbed inside her panties, nice and gently to take her to orgasm. The older guys at university were particularly good at that and gave her the confidence from their experience that they wouldn't cum in her hand just because they had their fingers in her vagina.

This was very different though. It felt real, it felt adult and in everyday life. She was no longer a student and she was going out with a grown experienced woman who wanted her body. Elise's passion and hand movements had told her that. She was sure that she would surrender her body to the experienced lady. Helen knew that she would take a little while to develop her own confidence so that she was able to take initiatives. For now she was happy and content to let Elise set the pace.
Helen fancied Elise and wanted to see her body contorted in orgasm. That above all was the ambition that was at the forefront of her brain.

'Yes you have got to be careful with that one Elise, you don't want a flat mate who will limit your enjoyment of life, become jealous maybe and then become a total pain do you? As to love though Elise, I think you can only go with the moment. You need to be sensible but love ebbs and flows and I feel people need to realise that and above all just look to get on with each other'

Although she was shy, the words came to Helen quite easily. She had been thinking of getting her own little home and knew she would probably need to share. These were indeed her already formed thoughts which she thought she had got over to Elise well in a quiet well stated way.

When Elise asked the question regarding a shower she didn't quite no what to say or how to say it. She didn't want to appear too abrupt or bring un necessary thought to Elise. She simply put her arms around the lady and went in again for more kissing, kissing she did not want to stop. She felt that this was the best answer to give. As they broke for air she did though find time to say 'a shower with you ....... would be wonderful'

“ …you don't want a flat mate who will limit your enjoyment of life, become jealous maybe and then become a total pain do you? As to love though Elise, I think you can only go with the moment…

Was that Helen interviewing for the position of flatmate, Elise wondered. She certainly had a lot of the qualities Elise would look for in one and she made all the right noises. But Elise wasn’t sure. She needed proof before committing to something as life changing as a flatmate. Proof that beneath Helen’s coy exterior beat the heart of a true slut.

So far Helen hadn’t given Elise much to go on. Elise had made most of the running and she couldn’t tell if that was because Helen was shy or her desire for sex just wasn’t particular strong. But it was early days and Elise certainly didn’t want to write Helen off prematurely. Helen was far too pretty for that.

Things began to look up however when Helen agreed to Elise’s suggestion of a shower.

“Why don’t you come with me then?” she suggested and, taking Helen by the hand, she led her to her bedroom.

Elise's bedroom had an en-suite bathroom but, rather than go into it, she decided to undress by the bed. Given Helen’s previous reluctance to take the initiative she thought she should and so, without leaving her much choice, she began to undress Helen. First to come off was her top which she lifted off over Helen's head revealing a bra that kept her full breasts under control. Elise couldn't wait to unclip this and reached round to undo the hooks at the rear. The bra came apart releasing Helen's breasts and before it could be removed completely she couldn't resist fondling them and teasing Helen's nipples while she nuzzled Helen's neck with her mouth.

Elise couldn't get enough of Helen's breasts but she also wanted to see her naked and so, almost reluctantly, she relocated her hands and began to undo the fly on Helen's jeans. Hooking her thumbs into her panties she pulled both to the floor leaving Helen naked in front of her. She ran a finger over the girl's pussy before speaking.

"Now why don't you go and get the shower nice and warm for us while i undress. I'll join you in a moment."

Last edited:
It seemed a little unfair to Helen. Elise had her there and stripped her naked. OK she felt her bosom quite nicely and just touched her sex but she had said nothing about her body. How beautiful it looked and how much she wanted it, if indeed that was the case. Helen felt as if she was looked on rather as a piece of meat and then given instruction to go into the shower whilst Elise undressed. Why could she not be there and have the pleasure of watching Elise undress, why should she be denied that? Why couldn’t she indeed help Elise undress as Elise had helped her and got that thrill? It didn’t feel good. The right vibes were not really there for her.

This all seemed colder than her time with Rachel who was always warm, kind hearted and considerate.

Helen had developed the idea that they would go out in the evening and get drunk, let things go and tumble back into bed doing what came naturally whilst they were ‘out of it’ and move on from there. Clearly Elise had other ideas and why shouldn’t she though? Elise had been living in a totally different style of life to Helen and if Helen wished to date Elise her ways would have to change and she would need to stand up for herself or accept what came her way.

Helen did as she was bid though for now. She easily understood the controls on the shower and brought the water to a nice temperature. She couldn’t deny that she wanted Elise’s body and if the lady wanted to be fucked she would make sure that she got just what she deserved, just what was right and proper. The lady was beautiful and should have someone to make love with every night. Helen was honoured that she was the one with her at this moment. She perhaps just needed to come to understand Elise's ways more and adjust. There again she thought she shouldn't be too hard on herself. it was only a few hours ago that she met the lady and here she was jumping into the shower with her, totally sober and totally naked.

It was with her back to the wall that Helen waited with one of her breasts to hand. She didn’t want to miss the sight of Elise’s arrival. She wanted to grasp her nakedness and give pleasure. She wanted to deliver passion to meet the more experienced lady’s needs. Helen breathed deeply, the desire built with every second of wait.

Elise noticed the look of disappointment on Helen's face as she told her to go to the bathroom. She didn't feel bad about it though. If Helen wanted to be a 'good girl' for her, like she had professed in her messages, like Kyra had been for her and Seb then, when it came to sex, she needed to get used to being told what to do. It wasn't for everyone and Elise understood that it was a power that had to be used wisely. Ultimately there had to be a benefit to the person relinquishing control. There had to be a reward. Hopefully Helen would be in the shower now full of anticipation for what was to come next.

Elise stripped off her top and jeans then removed her panties. They were slightly wet in the crotch, she thought they would be. She looked at herself in the mirror for a moment then pinched her nipples and played with them until they were erect. Then, when she thought that she'd kept Helen waiting long enough, she made her way to the en-suite.

The wet room style walk in shower had been one of the selling points of the apartment. Its multiple jets and overhead nozzle ensured an all over experience. Helen stood in the shower, waiting for her. She held her breast in one hand, playing with her own nipple. Elise took a moment to admire her young flesh, glistening with a sheen of water that covered her body. She looked beautiful. Elise walked into the shower and kissed her passionately on the mouth. Then, grabbing a bar of soap in her hand she told Helen,

"Let me wash you. Soap is so much more sensual than shower gel don't you think. Besides, I need to know that you're clean for whoever's lucky enough to fuck you this evening."

Elise began with Helen's breasts using her hands to both massage and clean them at the same time, then she worked downwards across Helen's belly to her pussy. Rubbing the bar across her clitoris and pushing the edge between the lips of her labia, she noticed how it made Helen swoon.

"You like that, don't you," Elise teased taking some time to let Helen enjoy the experience. "It's like the feeling you get just before you're penetrated isn't it. You like being penetrated don't you."

After a while, Elise continued her journey across Helen's body. She knelt in front of her and half massaging, half soaping, worked her way down both legs until she got to Helen's feet.

"Turn round for me," she told Helen before working her way back up the young woman's body.

When she got to her bottom Elise ran the bar of soap along the crack of her cheeks, pushing the bar against her anus. The anus had so many nerve endings in it that few people didn't enjoy the sensation of having it rubbed, although Elise understood that not everyone liked to have it penetrated. So she carried on and when she soaped Helen's back she pressed her breasts up against Helen and kissed the back of her neck.

"We're going to have such a good time this evening," she told Helen, reaching around and fingering her pussy.

Last edited:
The first kiss of Elise was lovely and comforting. It was a sign of the affection that was building between them and immediately removed the little bit of concern that Helen had on the way she had found herself to arrive at the shower first. Then she heard the words

"Let me wash you. Soap is so much more sensual than shower gel don't you think. Besides, I need to know that you're clean for whoever's lucky enough to fuck you this evening.'
It was those final few words 'whoever's lucky enough to fuck you this evening' that went to the core of Helen. It was being made pretty clear to her that they were going out on the pull or that Elise had friends lined up. This was not the lifestyle that Helen was used to and it was clear to her that there were going to be no compromises. She would either need to enjoy it or move on. She didn't doubt that she had sexual competence with women from her relationship with Rachel and her friends. She had also lived with a guy who rammed her rather than made love to her so she was fully aware of what a cock could do and didn't doubt any experience with a guy must be better than what she had to endure with him. She didn't have to fancy the guy, just perhaps perform and enjoy the feel of a cock, if that was possible. Maybe it would be with somebody else.

Helen breathed deeply and opened her legs a little to give Elise better access. Her touch to Helen's body had been increasing the lust and desire within it. She went as far as pushing back at Elise a little until she reached the wall and with a smile she also moved her hand to Elise's pussy but also her body closer so that she could whisper into her ear and kiss her neck.

'You're a watcher aren't you Elise? I know you are'

'Well Elise I will do whatever you ask of me this evening and you can watch me'

'Or if you want to watch somebody else I will watch them with you'

'So Elise not only will I get fucked this evening, you can watch me get fucked. See me orgasmic, see my body contorted, see my body cry out, see me squirt. And of course you are going to be able to do that to me too!'

As she spoke Helen kissed her neck and rubbed the young ladies pussy. She was wet enough for the finger to be slid in and move up and down with ease.. Helen felt she had Elise turned on and responsive as she playfully teased her pussy. Helen was becoming to understand her position in this relationship and so far it promised to be everything she could possibly dream of. She just needed to throw off the shackles of the past and she felt that she was doing this pretty well.

Last edited:
'You're a watcher aren't you Elise? I know you are …. 'So Elise not only will I get fucked this evening, you can watch me get fucked.“

“I’m so glad you said that Helen and it’s true I do like to watch and i really would like to watch you. The thought of it really turns me on,” Elise admitted.

Helen’s body was still close to hers and Elise reached down to hold her naked hips with both hands

“I want to see you lead the boys on. I want to see them fingering you on the dance floor, see you playing with them in the dark corners of a nightclub. And later i want to watch them fucking you.”

Elise stopped talking and kissed Helen passionately. The thought of Helen doing these things for her enjoyment was really making Elise horny.

“But I’m not really what you’d call a voyeur,” she continued. “I like to participate too, so don’t be surprised if I join in. I might even need you to procure a man for me. Do you think you could do that?”

Elise was perfectly capable of picking up a man herself but she liked the idea of Helen doing this for her.

She felt Helen begin to finger her pussy. It was the first time Helen had been forward and Elise wanted to encourage her. But at the same time she wanted them both to remain in a heightened state of arousal for the evening. A little foreplay added to that, but nothing that ended in orgasm. Elise returned the compliment, teasing Helen’s pussy while they kissed but never letting Helen become too aroused. Then, after a while, before things went too far, she brought things to an end.

“I’m getting hungry,” she said. “ I think it’s time to go out and eat. Why don’t we get dressed. I’m dying to see what you’re going to wear tonight…”

Last edited:
Helen loved the way Elise sex chatted her. This was just what she liked to hear and it was making her feel so sexual and yet the evening was so very young. Is this how Elise liked to live, with so much emphasis on sex? She hoped so, she wanted to enjoy that experience, for it to be part of her life history. Helen was feeling that her attraction could be lost at any time and Elise move on. This was the way things happened with casual sexual relationships so she reasoned she had to make herself different from others. She needed to provide her with something special that would be difficult to replace. It would take a little time and that was all Helen felt that she had available. Yes it had to be done and quickly if she was not going to be cast aside.

Helen knew that she needed to be a young slut for Elise that evening if the relationship was going to survive.

'Of course I can procure a man for you Elise and it would be fun to pick him and discuss him together first wouldn't it? You know to have a giggle about it and maybe we could both enjoy him'

Helen was putting on an act now. This was not how she had lived life but Elise had created the part and she was prepared to fill it and believed she could do it well. Elise was giving her that confidence.

They rubbed as they chatted and their pussies juiced but Elise seemed to have everything under control. Certainly Helen followed her guidance without question and went to her overnight bag. She hoped that Elise would like her outfit. It was stretching her boundaries but she felt that she looked sexy in it and hopefully would appeal to guys and girls alike. She was told in the shop that it well suited her figure and she thought so too. She made up carefully and then approached Elise

'Will I do?' she asked

Things were going well with Helen, Elise reflected as she changed into her outfit for the evening. She had thought of wearing something very vamp'ish but now she thought that was probably a bit full on. Especially since it was unlikely Helen had packed something similar.

In the end Elise went with something a bit more summery and playful. She wore no underwear though. It made her feel more daring. The slightest change in position and she could (deliberately or inadvertantly) reveal herself to others and she liked that.

When Helen appeared, changed for the evening, she didn't disappoint. Elise loved the tight fitting floral print skirt. The two girls hugged and kissed and Elise felt Helen's bottom as they did.

"You look good enough to eat," she told Helen then she pulled up Helen's skirt and pulled down her panties.

"But you won't be needing these this evening," she said letting the panties fall to floor.

Elise then pulled down and smoothed out the pretty skirt. "Perfect," she said.

It wasn't far to the Magic Garden and so the two girls walked the short distance from Elise's apartment. It was a warm Saturday night and the area was beginning to get a bit of a buzz to it. Expensive sports cars were driving around revving their exhausts for passers by and the people on the pavements were dressed up in their evening finery. Battersea was definitely a 'happening' place.

The Magic Garden pub defied classification. It had been a drinking establishment for over a hundred years and had originally been part of a brewery, but that had long since gone. Only the courtyard and stables for the dray horses remained as a sign that the brewery had ever existed. In the nineties the pub had closed down completely and it had sat derelict for ten years. Then, twelve years ago it had been bought for virtually nothing by an enterprising couple of gay guys who had turned it into a bit of a 'South of the River' destination. They'd been lucky. They'd benefitted from the gentrification of the area and also the Hipster movement. Now, young trendy men drank craft beers while the women chose from over a hundred different types of gin.

There was a bar, but also a restaurant, as well as the al-fresco courtyard and stables dressed with fairy lights to create a romantic ambiance for couples looking for somewhere quiet to hide away. The pub's most unusual feature however was its extensive vaults which, as the pub began to become more popular the enterprising owners had turned the vaults into a nightclub. The club had become popular with an alternative crowd. In the week they held gay nights and swingers or BDSM nights there. But, on the weekend, it was open to everyone although the crowd was often more 'edgy' than in a lot of other places.

When Helen and Elise arrived it was eight o'clock and still relatively early. The club downstairs didn't start until ten thirty and things were still quite quiet. Elise had booked an alcove in the courtyard for them to eat and a pretty young waitress came out to give them their menus.

"She's pretty," Elise said to Helen, curious to see what her response would be.

Last edited:
Elise’s comments about being good enough to eat were just the words Helen wanted to hear. She felt she looked good but needed the reassurance that Elise felt the same way. She was a little taken aback when the young lady reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down and removed them. Helen complied but she did wonder what was going to happen next. There was though relief in her in that nothing really did, only the smooth down of her skirt, an action she recognised as one of care.

Helen really liked the area which was obviously classy. The venue was intriguing and there was clearly much too it and hopefully an atmosphere with some buzz. It was a good idea of Elise to get them there early so that she became accustomed to the environment.

When Elise mentioned the waitress it was as if she could read Helen’s mind.

‘Yes she is but not only pretty, she has lovely full thighs, just imagine them open’ Helen said quietly. She continued ‘I wonder if she has a sweet squeal… you know as she cums’ said Helen as she leant into Elise and put her hand on her thigh whilst looking at her face and ready to laugh with her. She wondered if Elise liked talking like this about others but chose to continue

‘I expect she gets it quite regular, looking like that. I’d help her out if she’d let me!!!!’

Helen was very aware that they were early and out of earshot of anybody else. In her own mind it had been Elise who had been leading things and being pretty outrageous so she didn’t see why she shouldn’t join the party. Then something flashed through her brain

‘Oh I should’ve checked, you don’t know her do you. I didn’t mean to pass comment and cause any upset’

Helen’s hand had remained on Elise’s thigh and she gave it a nice sweet squeeze. As she looked at Elise she could not help but fancy the lady and look forward to the time that she would be able to have a long snog with her, outdoors and in the dark. How erotic that would truly be. She knew though that she would have to make the right noises, read the signals and then perform. She just needed to be alert and patient.

Elise loved people watching and was delighted that Helen shared her fascination for it. Helen was coming out of her shell now and the way she’d discussed the waitress as a sexual challenge excited Elise. Also the ways she’d rested her hand on Elise’s thigh had too.

Elise suspected though that, regardless of how the waitress squealed, she only squealed for the boys. Besides it didn’t do to proposition the staff. Especially if you were planning on being a regular.

“Sadly, the staff are off limits,” she informed Helen. Marco and Teddy, the owners, are two of the nicest people you’ll ever meet but their backers are basically old-school gangsters. So it’s best to stay in their good books.

As if on queue a very effeminate looking middle aged man dressed in a pair of Bermuda shorts and a Hawaiian shirt appeared.

“Elise darling,” I didn’t know you were coming tonight. You should have told me.”

“Teddy darling,” Elise replied standing up to air kiss him. “Helen and I are just here to enjoy some of your delicious food and maybe dance a bit, later.”

“Well I’ll tell Marco to make the food extra special for you, And is this the new woman in your life?” Teddy asked curiously.

“Helen and I are trying each other out,” Elise told Teddy which was a fairly accurate statement really.

“Well all I can say is good luck darling,” Teddy told Helen. “It takes a special sort of someone to keep up with our Elise.”

“Teddy darling don’t say that. You’ll scare her off and I like this one.”

“Well good luck to both of you. May the course of true love be a smooth one.”

“Don’t listen to him,” Elise told Helen after Teddy had gone. He’s just trying to unsettle you…”

Back