A New Lover(closed to SandyWhitlock and IARainman)

SandyWhitlock

Experienced
Sarah felt like a teenager again when she finally got a text back from Ian. Sarah was 42 and up until a week ago her husband was the only man she had sex with. They had gotten married at 19 when Sarah discovered she was pregnant.

Their oldest daughter was a senior in college and her youngest, Nathan, was 18 and a senior in high school. Sarah looked to have the good life but she and her husband were almost like roommates after 23 years of marriage. He never blew her away in the sack but lately their sex life was nonexistent.

Sarah was still attractive. She wasn't as petite as she was when she was younger but still had a nice figure on her 5'2" frame. Her breasts were 38DDD and still had a pleasing shape to them. She could still turn heads. Her hair was brown as well as her eyes. Those traits served to give her a sexy librarian look when she dressed up.

One night she went out with the girls. It had been awhile since she let loose. At the bar is where she met Ian. The older gentleman was out with his buddies as well and his friends started buying her friends drinks. She enjoyed talking to him and as the night wore on she began to admire his body. Though he wasn't super fit she liked he had meat on his bones and looked strong enough to manhandle a woman.

As the night wore on, Ian and her were alone in a corner. She doesn't know when it started but as they talked he became more handsy. Caressing her shoulder, holding her hand and even rubbing her leg. It was such a small thing but it had been too long since she had been touched in such a manner.

Before she knew it this handsome stranger and her were sitting alone in a corner with him fingering her. The alcohol might have clouded her judgment but as he expertly played her to a climax she didn't care she was cumming in a bar.

He led her outside and in a back alley she tasted a new cock. She loved how it filled her mouth and wondered what it would feel like inside her. Unfortunately she didn't find out as he came in her mouth but she relished the taste of him. Afterwards they exchanged numbers.

Sarah felt guilty for being intimate with another man but Ian lit a fire in her and she yearned to meet up again and have his cock all to herself.

They texted back and forth where Sarah told him she wanted to feel him inside her and he could do anything to her.

"Anything?"

"Yes, I'll do anything for you," Sarah wanted to prove she was worthy of his cock.

Finally he texted her saying he was available to see her.

"My husband and son will be home in less than two hours," Sarah mentioned. She worried that it wouldn't be enough time to enjoy him as he lived 30 minutes away.

"I thought you really wanted to be with me. If that's not true, then let's not waste each other's time," Ian knew he had Sarah in the palm of his hand.

Sarah agreed but then Ian had one stipulation. He asked if she had a white tank top which she said she did. He wanted her to arrive wearing only a white tank top and white panties. Nothing else to cover her.

At first Sarah was reluctant but she really wanted to see Ian again so she agreed. Sarah was glad her car was parked in the garage because she would have died if one of her neighbors saw her half naked.

As she drove she made sure to obey every traffic law. Anxiety of her getting caught had numerous what if scenarios play in her brain. She hoped a cop wouldn't stop her so she wouldn't have to explain why she wasn't dressed.

Ian lived in a nice neighborhood and was happy to see his neighbors weren't out and about. After taking a few deep breaths, she was ready to get out of the car. Knocking on his door, the butterflies were flying in her stomach.

He didn't answer the door right away. It was probably only at most two minutes but for Sarah it felt like an eternity. Finally the door opened. Ian was still attractive to Sarah in the daylight and being stone cold sober. He didn't move to let her in right away. First his eyes looked up and down her body. Ian was pleased with what he saw. Sarah's cheeks turned red.

He motioned for her to come inside.

"Get on your knees," is all he said.

Sarah obliged and instinctually opened her mouth as he unzipped his pants.Ian thrusted his cock inside her mouth and moaned as Sarah swirled her tongue on the head of his cock. Ian had made sure he drank a lot of water before his new married slut came over. His bladder needed relief and was pleasantly surprised when Sarah only hesitated for just a moment but then happily took what he had to give.

Sarah was shocked when she felt the warm liquid invade her mouth but also curiously aroused. The pee didn't taste bad. Much of it spilled out of her mouth. He pulled out splashing it on her face then aiming for her tits.

The piss was warm when it first spilled onto Sarah but gradually cooled. Sarah was amazed at how much piss Ian squirted out. After completely making Sarah drenched, Ian had a few squirts left which he aimed towards Sarah's mouth.

"Good girl," Ian's praise thrilled Sarah as she swallowed the last few drops he had for her, "Now stand."

Ian commanded Sarah to rub her breasts. Sarah moaned as she rubbed her tits imagining it was Ian's hands all over her. She looked so wanton and as if she was just in a wet t-shirt contest. Her white shirt was see through and her nipples looked painfully erect.

Ian had one hand on his dick as he reached inside Sarah's panties with the other, "your fur is all wet."

Ian commanded Sarah to keep rubbing her breasts. He stroked himself while he fingered Sarah. Like an expert, he knew how to get her close to an orgasm but just out of reach.

Ian wanted that pussy but he was going to enjoy playing with her for a while. Sarah was whimpering when Ian asked if she wanted him to fuck her.

"Yes, please fuck me," Sarah sounded so needy.

Ian lowered her panties so his dick was pointing towards her sex as he stroked himself. Their eyes locked and finally Ian was spilling inside her panties.

Sarah couldn't believe what happened. He had cum so much. When he was done he righted her underwear and told her he would be in touch.

Sarah had no words as he opened the door and led her out. Here she was covered in piss with Ian's cum beginning to stick to her between the cloth of her underwear. She was so dazed that she walked slowly to the car not noticing one of Ian's neighbor's walking their dog. The whole car ride home she felt humiliated but extremely turned on. She should have been so mad that she wouldn't talk to Ian again but she knew that when he called next she would come running.

As she drove home with Ian's cum and piss cooling on her body she hoped she could beat her husband and son home.

Sarah pulled into the garage, relieved to not see her husband’s BMW already home. She hurried into the house, should she shower? Cheating, not to mention being a cum and piss slut, were new to her. Did she have time? She ran upstairs and peeled out of the wet things, stuffing them into the bottom of the hamper, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror as she headed to the shower, “god what a fucking mess,” She thought as she reached for the shower faucet. Just then she heard the distant sound of the garage door opening, “fuck, fuck, fuck”! Quickly, she jumped into the shower, she has been at the gym, that was her cover story, the shower had not yet warmed, and the cold water both took her breath away and caused her nipples to pop from her impressive tits.

She quickly soaped up she was scrubbing her hair when she heard his voice,” hey, what’s up with the afternoon shower?” Her roommate/husband inquired?

“I was at the gym!” She shouted over the spray

“The gym?” “Since when do you go to the gym?” It had been several months since her last attempt at fitness had drifted away, in the flow of failures that were her New Year’s resolutions.

“I saw something today, and decided to get back to it,” She replied, thinking it didn’t ever sound real to her. “What about you? Want to go with me next time?” “You could stand to drop some of that belly…” There, that has put an end to his inquiries, he simply turned she said, “yeah, maybe” With no conviction and certainly no intention to follow her lead to any level of fitness.

Many red blooded men would have taken this opportunity to flirt with their wet, naked wives. He did not, again. Again, he did not.

After the incident at Ian’s house, Sarah attempt to go about her days and nights. She attempted being a normal wife, a normal mother, but thoughts kept entering her mind. She would pick up her phone, look at his old messages she had cleverly hidden from accidental discovery by her stale, older-than-his-years husband. Every time she reread his message summoning her, she relived the day, relived her decision to go as directed, her decision to submit to being something she had never been before. Could she do it again? Would she? The thoughts haunted her. She hadn’t heard from him that evening, or the next day. In fact, It had been 3 days, and nothing from this sexy man she craved. The one who used her in ways she never thought she could be used. She found herself getting angry, angry at him, angry at herself. Then her phone would buzz and she would bounce, hoping it was him. It never was.

Thursday afternoon came, Day 4 since she left home a suburban housewife she returned a used piss and cum slut. She busied herself around the house, packing supplies to meet her husband at the high school soccer field. Her son would be starting at left back this evening and she took great pride in being there to cheer him and his team mates on. She was wearing a sun dress, the uniform of the moms during this part of the season.

Her phone buzzed and she read the message: “Meet me at Crestview Park” “Sit at a picnic table in the shelter, look at your phone. Do not look around, do not react.”

She knew the park, she knew why Ian had selected it, isolated, underused with a shelter that allowed you to see anyone approaching, at least from the parking area. She didn’t have much time, she simply could not be late to meet her husband, but at the same time, she knew she would go.

She arrived at the park, a black Audi already parked there, no driver in sight. She proceeded to the shelter, sat she looked at her phone, mostly trying to plan when she had to leave. Soon she felt a presence behind her. She did not look. Moments later hands touched her shoulders, strong hands, she knew they were Ian’s hands. She stiffened initially then relaxed a bit knowing it was him. The hands rubbed her shoulders, her neck, briefly encircled her throat. What would he do to her. She felt a bit relieved when his hands returned to her shoulders but her uneasiness quickly returned as the hands pushed the fabric of the dress from her shoulders, caressed her bare shoulders she proceeded to push her bra straps from her shoulders. Quickly her eyes scanned the park, they were still alone. She felt the cups of her bra sag away from her pendulous tits and she felt her nipples begin to respond to the situation. How dare they get excited, hope dare she allow her excitement? The hands moved over her collar bones and were soon groping her big tits. Soon the fabric has fallen away completely and she sat completely exposed except for the cover his hands provided. He was pulling her nipples now. She bit her lip and felt her pussy getting wet. “God, please fuck me,” She thought to herself,” But the hands continued their exploration of her hot tit flesh.

“Remove your panties” She heard his voice direct. Has he really said that? She hesitated, his hands gripped harder as if to punctuate his sentence. As if in a trance, she bent, scootched on the bench sand inevitably pulled the tiny floral thong from under her dress and handed them to him.

“Rub your cunt,” He insisted. Sarah reached under her dress and applied two fingers over her clit, feeling the general dampness of her thoroughly wet fur.

“Show me” he insisted, his grip on her breasts echoing the tone of his voice. Awkwardly, she fumbled to raise the hem of the dress and sit her bare ass on the public bench. Not believing what she was doing, she closed her eyes and rubbed more insistently. She felt his hands leave her breasts and leave them exposed to the world. She felt him produce that beautiful member and b start stroking it next to her face. Has she turned her head, she would have been able to suck it. But she wasn’t instructed to do so and she was intent now on cumming. She pushed two fingers into her dripping snatch and rubbed her clit with the other hand. Years of a non-existent sexlife had taught her to produce orgasms efficiently. Her thighs began to tremble and she whimpered, hoping to get there before he cruelly stopped her. Just as she started reaching her peak, she felt a glob of hot cum hit a breast, then another as she gushed, stabbing at her wet hole. She felt more cum on her chest and a little on her cheek.

As she settled down, she felt him step away, then a hand reached over a shoulder, and with the panties, he wiped up most of the cum. Her breathing began to normalize as she heard him issue another command. Sit up on the table and gave me. Still topless, she climbed to the table top and sat facing him, legs spread, cunt drooling. As he stared into her eyes, he pushed the fabric into her cunt, little pokes until his big index finger finally pushed the last of the fabric into her, away from view.

“Don’t remove them until you receive instruction,”! She nodded in compliance, wondering to herself what she would do if it was another 4 days before he texted. She watched as he walked away, suddenly became aware of her condition, her surroundings and the fact that she was five minutes away from meeting her husband and had only five minutes to spare, hurriedly she pulled herself together and left.

Sandy sat through the soccer match, cheering on her soon and his team but constantly reminded of what she had done. A combination of shame and excitement filled her brain much as the wet panties filled her pussy. She worried that remnants of his cum might be visible on her chest, face, did she miss any on her dress? There was so much. As she tried to be a normal suburban wife, she realized she was going to have to pee soon and didn’t know what to do about the panties, on the one hand, they were largely stuffed higher, but she also thought it would be better to remove them. She hide her phone and quickly texted Ian, “I have you pee, what do I do about the panties?” He made her wait, but eventually replied, “Do what you must, but you have your direction regarding the panties.”

He was giving her no leniency. She told her husband she was going to the bathroom and once ensconced in privacy, sat on the toilet and spread her legs. Curiosity got the better of her and she used her phone in one hand and with the other spread her cunt and took a picture of her spread,, hairy pussy, with a glimpse of pink and green from the floral print shoved well inside, she decided to send it to Ian and then deleted it from her phone. She clicked send as she relaxed and relieved herself, she let her fingers play in the stream and touch her pussy lips, piss reminded her of him. Lately everything reminded her of him. She finished but didn’t wipe, she liked feeling a little extra wet as she licked her fingers, pulled herself together and returned to her husband’s side. Ever the dutiful wife.

Sarah was rather quiet the rest of the evening, preoccupied with a combination of worry and excitement she felt hard to reconcile. This man was, among other things, exciting. She hadn’t felt this alive in years. She also feared discovery, what if hubby saw her change without panties on? What if he suddenly got uncharacteristically amorous while she was stuffed with panties? Just when would she be instructed to remove them?

Once home, she waited for hubby to be preoccupied, then hurriedly changed into the least sex appealing pajamas she owned, thinking this posed the least risk of arousing him in any way. She looked at herself in the bed room mirror, lounge pants and t shirt, uggh she hated the look, the feel, but her nipples betrayed her attempts to conceal her own arousal, she couldn’t resist feeling her wet cunt. In many ways she didn’t feel desirable, felt reduced to merely a set of useful holes. Useful, at least to Ian and his imagination. She stopped her ticking before she could become too aroused, went about the house completing her mundane household tasks, being sure she spent time with Nathan and expressed her pride in the rest he had played tonight. What a man he has become. She thought about him and what a good husband he would become to some lucky girl, much better than his father.

She went to bed, a bed already occupied by her roommate/husband who barely looked at her as she climbed into bed. He mumbled some cursory good night and rolled away from her. She sat with her bedside lamp still on and occupied herself on her phone, the same way most of her evenings went.

She perused her usual sites, find some interesting things but remained preoccupied with her thoughts until a message popped up

“Are you in bed with him?” She read.

“Yes” She tapped in reply.

“Describe how you’re dressed,” Ian continued.

She explained her drab attire and he chuckled in response.

“Take off your pants,” Ian directed. Dutifully she followed and informed him she had complied. “Pull the panties half way out” Ian continued. He proceeded to tell her that if he was there, he’d stand by the bedside and have her suck his cock, being careful not to wake hubby. “You like being my cock-sucking whore, don’t you?” His words burned into her brain as she touched her Pusey lips she stroked them lightly. “Yes, daddy,” she replied.

“Good girl,” He texted “is your cunt wet?” Her continued.

“Yes!” She replied

“Are you ready for my cock to fill your hungry cunt?”

“God, yes, fuck me, “ she pleaded, thinking she was turning up the heat of their exchange.

“Rub your clit, imagine rubbing it while I fuck you in long hard strokes,” he continued, going exactly where she thought he would. Taking initiative, she pulled on her nipples as her arousal grew and flooded her body.

“Pull the panties” The words she had been waiting for, and then the surprise direction that followed “and stuff them into that pretty mouth.”

“Is he Still sleeping?” Ian inquired.

“Yes, sound asleep,, snoring,” Sarah confirmed.

“Good, I want you to go to your back deck, panties in mouth, EXACTLY the way you are, and wait for me there.

“How do you know where I live?” She typed back, more than a little concerned. This had been exciting so far, but even though public, it was quite anonymous. This was her home. She was, if nothing else, safe here. No, she can’t go along with this.

“You know me to be a resourceful man, but my two failings are my lack of patience and intolerance to disrespect.” He typed back.

“Daddy, I don’t want to disappoint you, but I can’t, I just can’t.” She hesitated and clicked send, knowing she might have just ended things with this dream lover.

“Oh baby girl, but you can. You can and you will,” his arrogance permeated his writing.

“You don’t really know where I live,” she insisted, hoping to snap him back into fantasy land and resume the fun.

“Go to the deck, bend over the big green chair, the one by the pool.” He insisted.

She paused, “oh my god, he does know.” Immediately she thought as she hesitated. Should she block him? Call the police? This is crazy.

“You have exactly 10 minutes before I send your husband the video of this afternoon.”

She paused, he couldn’t possibly have his number. She waited thinking about what she should do.

“Let me be sure I send it to the right man, 732…..” he typed and sent “936” he continued “12…” omg he does have it.

“Stop” she frantically typed back.

“Anything other than this.” She offered. I’ll meet you tomorrow, anything, just not here.”

“Please” she pleaded

“You’ve wasted 4 minutes” You’re not there, the video gets sent.

“Anything but this” She typed

No response came.

Sarah was unsure exactly how much time has elapsed, tentatively she looked over at her sleeping husband, silently swung her legs out of the bed. She realized she still has the panties in her mouth. She had been too consumed by what was going going on to make any conscious decisions.

Silently she padded across the bedroom floor,, easing the door open and closes after having passed through it. She crept down the hall she’s the stairs and momentarily cursed herself. Why has she not at least grabbed her pants, in case she needed them. Too late, no turning back as she hurried across the family room and silently clicked open the deck door lock.

Stepping out, she felt the cold deck boards under her feet, the cool night air blew across her damp pussy and made her nipples harden. She looked around. No one. Tentatively,, she bent over the chair, as instructed. She waited. Surely the ten minutes had elapsed. Waited longer, then froze as she heard unmistakable sounds of footsteps. They approached and she shivered, like a scared rabbit.

The foot steps stopped and she felt a finger touch her cunt. She almost melted. The feelings of desire returned, yet a small part of her still wanted this over, the risk to be done, but she needed his touch.

She realized just how wet she was by the way his finger felt running up and down her exposed pussy, then slipped in, then two fingers, finger banging her in the night air, on her own pool deck while her husband slept.

Suddenly the fingers pulled away and she felt a swat on her ass cheek. She mumbled a little squeal through the panties in her mouth.
“Don’t ever question me again.” He chastised. Spanking her ass until she was sure it was bright red.” Do you understand?” He asked.

“Yes, daddy,”! She managed to mumble.

“Good girl, “ he soothed with both his voice and a tender stroking of her tender ass sad he stepped up and took what was his. His long thick cock pushed into her wet cunt and she felt it stretch to accommodate its thickness. Within a couple strokes he was banging her wildly. She mumbled through the panty gag as he took her quickly to orgasm. She had never cum from fucking before this man. Something about the thickness that made her feel everything more, she grasped a tit through her shirt as he banged here hard, pushed a thumb into her ass hole. “Yes” she mumbled wanting to scream out loud, wanting to beg him to fuck her ass. But he stiffened and delivered jolt after jolt of cum deep into her cunt.

He pulled out and a stream of cum started down her leg. She knew she dared not move.

“Good girl,” he repeated, what a great married cunt you are. Now count you 100 and you may return to bed. And just as silently as he had approached, he left.

She completed her counting task and became very aware of her surroundings, her predicament. She wiped the cum from her thigh with the panties then returned them to her mouth, not even thinking, just doing. Hurriedly, she silently crept back through the house, into the bedroom and started to climb into bed.

“Where were you?” The sleepy voice of her husband asked. “I…” she quickly pulled the panties from her mouth “I couldn’t sleep, I went and got a snack. “ his sleepy brain satisfied, she snuggled in as his hand finds her shoulder, “fuck! No pants.” She could never explain that.” She thought. She laid frozen, his hand found her breast, and age prayed this would not be the moment he chose to get amorous. She last still and felt his groping grip relax and a slow low snore start. She had escaped discovery. She would have to wake before him and cover her tracks better…. “Oh fuck, the security video. “ she lay and thought about how and when she would delete that, she closed her eyes, she was getting good at cheating.

Sarah looked at the clock to see it was 730am. She was glad that she woke up before her husband, who was usually awake by 8am, despite having a late night visitor. The anxiety of having her husband question why she slept pantless no doubt helped stir her early.

Her cheeks reddened thinking about how Ian gave her the first orgasm from sex with a man. When Tom had sex with her sometimes he would be close to bringing her to one but he always selfishly found his own release before she could.

Slowly slipping out of bed, Sarah grabbed her phone and headed in the bathroom. There her robe was hung up on the hook behind the door which she put on. On her phone she opened the app for the security camera. Moving the timeline to see what the camera caught.

First she saw herself come into view looking rather sheepish. Sarah instantly felt a tingle as she watched herself bend over the chair. From the timestamp Sarah saw Ian only had her waiting 9 minutes and 38 seconds however last night it felt like an eternity as she felt the cold night air on her pussy.

Her breath hitched when finally her lover came into view. The angle of the camera was facing Sarah's backside. Sarah's hand went to her own pussy when Ian touched her on the screen. She loved every touch of his whether he was smacking her ass or tenderly caressing her.

Sarah continued to watch the video while she rubbed her clit remembering how his thrusting made her pussy feel alive. Even now she could feel his cum inside her. She rubbed herself and allowed herself to have her own orgasm when she knew Ian was spilling inside her on last night's footage.

As she was coming down, she knew she had to erase this part of last night's footage. Tom may think it strange that there is a time lapse however there is no reason for him to check the security footage if he doesn't suspect a break in. Before hitting erase, she hit the download button. Returning back to the app, Sarah deleted the clip.

She sent the video to Ian excited to hear his response. He didn't respond right away so Sarah continued with her usual morning routine. Since she had her robe on, she didn't bother to put her pants back on.

As she made her husband coffee and readied his and her son's lunch for school she liked knowing that she had a little secret. A dirty secret all her own.

Tom didn't notice anything off about his wife for which she was glad. The same could have been said about her son as he said "thanks, Mom," after grabbing his lunch to run out the door .

Soon her husband was telling her goodbye as well and collecting the lunch she prepared for him.

As the door shut, her phone vibrated. Sarah's heart skipped a beat when she saw it was Ian.

"Good morning. How's my secret married cum slut?"

Sarah never thought being called a degrading name would make her feel so good.

"Amazing. I came while watching the video this morning," Sarah texted.

"So needy. From now on you are not allowed to cum. Your orgasms belong to me. If you feel like masturbating then you have to ask me permission. It's up to my discretion if you cum or not. Your pussy is my possession."

Sarah only hesitated a second to answer. She's learned that she shouldn't keep him waiting, "Yes, sir."

"Good girl," Ian texted back which caused a smile to form on Sarah's mouth. Hopefully her obedience means she wouldn't have to wait too long for her to see him again.

"I scheduled an appointment for you to get you stripped bare at 10," Ian said matter of factly.

"Bare?"

"Your pussy. I want you to be smooth. You'll be told when I want you trimmed or back to natural."

Sarah was a bit nervous going to her first waxing appointment. She wondered if it would hurt. Worse yet she was worried if her pussy would get wet and if the esthetician would be able to tell. It wasn't that she thought getting waxed was erotic but would her body respond as her legs are spread for a complete stranger.

As she checked in the attractive young lady at the desk informed Sarah that Tracy would be with her in a few minutes. After waiting for a few minutes Tracy came out to bring her back into the private room. Tracey was a cute blonde who looked to be in her mid twenties.

Tracy asked if this was Sarah's first time and when she said it was Tracy told her that it won't be that bad. "The first time is the hardest one," The young woman informed Sarah.

Sarah wore a pair of black yoga pants and a form fitting blue t-shirt. Tracy informed her to take off her pants and panties. Sarah did as she was told as Tracy readied the wax and pulled down a fresh sheet of paper on the waxing table. She felt a little self conscious being naked from the waist down like Winnie the Pooh.

"Now lay down on the table. Bend your legs a bit and let your knees fall to the side."

The position was a bit awkward at first but was easy to adjust to. The inside of her feet were touching. It was as if her knees bent and spread open, made a diamond shape.

Tracy made small talk as Sarah laid there with her pussy fully exposed. Then she took a damp sanitary cloth rubbing it over the outside of her pussy. She gasped when Tracy wiped at her opening. She was gentle but it was shocking as a girl talked about a surprise party she was throwing this coming weekend as she rubbed almost a tad inside her pussy. She even wiped her clit while wiping between her lip folds in that area. Sarah got a tinge of embarrassment since she hadn't cleaned herself up since Ian came inside her last night. She thought how Tracy could probably see dried cum down there.

Finally the waxing started. Tracy started out and worked herself in. As she pulled the first strip off Sarah gasped.

"You're doing great," Tracy said, she put pressure on the spot with her hand where hair was just pulled to soothe the area. Tracey did her bikini line then asked if she wanted some hair or to go completely bare.

Sarah followed Ian's instructions and informed her to take it all off. Tracy worked fast as she pulled the wax off and then apply pressure for a few seconds with her hand. All that was left was hair surrounding and on her pussy lips. Tracy inspected that area before applying wax. Using her fingers to spread her lips apart. This area was the most sensitive. Tracy made sure to get every crevice and would apply to fingers after she pulled. Sarah gasped when the tip of Tracy's finger grazed her clit. If Tracy noticed, she didn't say anything. She kept chatting away in between comments that Sarah was doing really well especially for her first time.

"It looks great. Now lift your legs so your knees are touching your chest," Tracy instructed.

Sara was happy to oblige especially since Tracy's hand was causing Sarah to have a biological response. She hoped her pussy wasn't starting to look too wet. Tracy took a cloth and wiped her but crack. The waxing in this area was the easiest to have done. Still Tracy would press her hand in between her butt cheeks after she pulled a wax strip off.

"So the waxing part is done. I'm going to apply a treatment in the area. It'll soothe the skin and help to prevent ingrown hairs. You can purchase this at the front desk and apply it in the morning and at night," Tracy began rubbing the oil all over Sarah's newly waxed pussy. She made sure to also get all around her nether lips. Though she was rather quick Sarah noticed her fingers brushed over her clit three times. Sarah's breathing hitched a few times which the young girl seemed to not notice. Sarah was chastising herself in her mind because she was sure her pussy was getting wet and her clit engorged.. Even when Tracy was rubbing the oil in between her butt cheeks, her asshole was inadvertently grazed over which furthered Sarah's unexpected arousal.

Finally Tracy ran her hand down the front of Sarah's crotch. Right as her hand got to Sarah's hood, she then only used a finger to put pressure on her clit. Sarah may have cum but the possible embarrassing reaction and the promise she made to Ian prevented such a spectacle to occur.

"Ok. All done," Tracy said.

Sarah took a few deep breaths before thanking her. She got dressed again as Tracy cleaned up. She went to the front desk to pay and the girl informed her that there was a package bought for multiple waxings and asked if she wanted to make another appointment in four weeks. Also the tip had been prepaid but still Sarah wanted to tip Tracy so she left $20 in an envelope for her. She also purchased the oil that Tracy used on her.

Once in the car she texted that she was done with her appointment. When Ian asked her how it went all she could say was it wasn't what she had expected.

"Go to the park where we met before. Take your pants off and take pictures of your freshly waxed pussy. After you send me the pictures, wait for further instructions."

On the drive to the park, Sarah was ready to melt from the inside out with arousal. It amazed her how easy it was getting to do such bold things. Her nipples had painfully hardened and poked through her bra and t-shirt.

When she got to the park, she went where she met Ian before. After she was naked from the waist down, she used her camera to take pictures of her pussy in various poses.

After 8 minutes Ian replied, "the shot of you spread eagle, it's obvious your cunt is wet and your clit is swollen. Put your shoes on but not your pants and underwear. You can masturbate as you drive. Cum as many times as you want before you reach home."

Sarah had folded her yoga pants to put it on the driver's side. She knew if she didn't put anything on her seat there would be a wet spot. Sarah thought how a week ago she would think someone was a pervert for being naked waist down and diddling herself while she drove. Now she was happy to get in as many orgasms as she could.

Sarah decided to take a longer route home. One hand on the steering wheel and one on her pussy. Rubbing at her clit, it only took a minute for her to cum. She had been aroused for so long that it was easy to set her off. For once she was happy that traffic slowed down one street. As she sat at a red light she allowed her hand on the steering wheel to move so it pinched a hardened nipple. Once again she came. Then again and then someone was honking and she was snapped out of her euphoria to notice the light was green.

When she turned down her street, her hand was still on her pussy. By now she easily had three fingers inside. She noticed Mr Kern, her retired neighbor , was out tending his lawn. He noticed her and waved. Sarah at that moment was cumming. She simply smiled and nodded.

As Sarah pulled into her driveway and into the garage, she wondered how long Ian would make her wait to see him and have permission to cum again.

Last edited:
***to anyone reading along, please feel free to “like” or “love” It’s nice knowing you’re reading.***

Later that night while in bed Sarah got a text from Ian telling her to have a big glass of water and meet him outside in 30 minutes. He also said she better be naked. Sarah simply answered back, "yes, sir."

Looking over at her husband, she eased herself out of bed making sure not to wake him. She went into the kitchen and poured a big glass off water and drank it all as Ian had instructed. In the living room she peeled off her clothes. She started to feel the excitement build up even more in her pussy. She could already feel her wetness on her inner thighs.

The cool night air hardened her already erect nipples even more. She stood outside by her pool patiently waiting for him. After about ten minutes Ian appeared.

He first encircled her body and Sarah thought her arousal was going to cause her to burst. From behind her, Ian whispered for her to get on her knees. He told her to hold her hands behind her back.

Ian pulled out his cock. It wasn't at it's full hardness just yet. Sarah opened her mouth, closing it around his head. Her tongue flicked at the slit where precum leaked. Not long after a stream of piss unleashed in her mouth. She tried swallowing it all but some spilled out onto her chin trickling down to her large tits. Ian pulled his dick out because he wanted to see her pretty face covered in his pee.

Sarah enjoyed the warm liquid being spayed on her face. After his bladder was empty he reached down to pull her up. Sarah was startled to see a light upstairs on. It was coming from Nate's room.

Ian whispered to her he probably isn't looking out the window and just couldn't sleep. He tells her to sit on one of the patio chairs. He kneels in between her legs moving her butt to the edge of the chair. Spreading her legs wide he dives into her pussy.

Sarah gasps as he magnificently explored her pussy with his tongue. Fucking her with his tongue. He also move up to play with her clit. It felt glorious to Sarah but that large glass of water now filled her bladder. She told Ian she was going to have to pee.

"So pee my little piss slut," Ian said to her. Sarah after a few seconds was able to relax and let the pee flow. Ian was happy to lap at the golden liquid as it exited her body. He like Sarah before tried to drink as much as he could but some spilled down his chin and on to his chest. When she had no more piss to expunge Ian came up to kiss her.

Sarah loved the mixture of her pussy juice and piss on his lips and tongue. He in one swift movement entered her. He bucked wildly. Sarah tried as hard as she could from screaming out but some moans escaped her lips.

"Does my married piss slut want to cum on my cock?"

"Yes, sir, fuck, please let me cum," Sarah pleaded trying so hard to hold back the orgasm that was so close to the surface.

Ian pounded into her more and right before he unloaded his seed into her he gave her permission to cum. Ian timed it so they were cumming together. One last kiss Ian gave her before pulling out of her. Sarah looked up at him in awe.

"For the next week you aren't allowed to cum. I do want you to masturbate every night. Edge yourself three times every day. I'll be in touch," Ian said as he zipped his fly and then walked away.

Sarah was left stunned for a few seconds. She looked up and right after she did the light in her son's room turned off. She hoped Nate hadn't seen her with another man.

She tried not to think about it and went up to bed. She used a wet washcloth to clean herself and would take a proper shower in the morning.

The next day everything seemed normal. She was glad to see Nate didn't act any different with her and she was glad it was most likely a coincidence his light was on and didn't catch her being another man's slut.

Each night, Sarah did as she was told, rubbed her pussy after work, and texted Ian to report what she had done and not cum. She could see that her read her messages but didn’t respond. She would finger fuck herself in bed while her husband slept. She would lick her fingers, imagining she was licking Ian’s perfect cock, and she told Ian, she begged to cum, she begged him to come fuck her. She became more free with her body, lounging about the house in just at shirt, her braless nipples often becoming erect as she thought about him, him and his magnificent cock. She would think about him while she was watching TV with her husband and sometimes her son, sneaking a hand under the blanket she frequently snuggled in, in the family room, occasionally getting close to cumming but never defying her direction. She was a good suburban cum and piss slut and she longed to prove it.

Sara would sneak away to the bathroom at work and spend her break time, letting her piss run over her fingers then rubbing her juicy cunt lips, avoiding her clit , afraid she might accidentally cum. She found herself dreaming of cock . Her coworkers, her customers, wondering about what packages they hid, what they would do to her, but never allowing her release, it was becoming harder each day. Still no word from Ian.

One Thursday night, the night her husband plays poker, he had come home drunk and gone to bed, ignoring her as usual. She lay in bed next to the snoring lump and she started viewing some porn, a homemade one where a wife entertained 4 men as they played poker and eventually played with her, feeling up her tits and pussy and eventually taking turns fucking her hairy cunt, each man dumping a load deep inside her, she watched jealously, as the video showed the cum leaking from her spread used hole before the next man filled her. Sarah rubbed herself close to Cumming twice before backing off each time, her own bare pussy drilling for attention. She reached for her phone to inform Ian, when a text came in.

“Are you touching yourself?” It read.

“Yes sir, I’ve come so close to Cumming twice, but I’ve held off,” She replied.

She waited his response. It was torture to wait, she toyed with her chunky nipples, afraid to allow her fingers near her pussy , for fear she’d cum. Finally, it came.

“Unlock the deck doors, return to bed, bend over the bed and leave yourself available

She couldn’t believe, she was following his direction, she disarmed the alarm, unlocked the door and hurried back to the bed where her husband lay passed out. She checked Nate’s room along the way, he was sound asleep. She texted Ian that she had completed his direction and bent over the foot of the bed waiting.

It felt like hours before she heard the sounds of someone entering her room. Her heart raced as she processed all the information, letting a man in, presenting herself as her husband lay sleeping only a foot away…

She felt hands on her ass, on her hips then a finger trace her wetness and then be replaced by her visitor’s cock head, she stifled a moan as he pushed into her, God this is what she needed, he pushed in slowly and felt so thick compared to the fingers she’d been used to this week. He slowly pushed in and her excitement took over, before she could think, even attempt to control her body, she was cumming, grabbing the comforter, she bit hard to stifle her scream of ecstasy, as Ian stopped and waited for her to calm herself. Surely he wasn’t going to stop? Was she in trouble for having Cum? As she started to think about these things, he started making slow strokes in and out of her soaked pussy. God, he felt so good! She rubbed her tits with her arms crossed beneath her. He felt so big, her cunt so full, as he started fucking here harder. Momentarily she thought about her sleeping husband, but fuck, if this was the way she was going to be found out, then so be it. She felt herself nearing orgasm again as Ian slammed into her, harder. Biting the bedding again she came as she felt him unload and slam jolt after jolt of hot cum deep into her. She collapsed on the bed, felt him slip out and leave and she fell asleep, still half naked and draped over the foot of the bed. At some point in the early morning hours, she awoke, pulled herself together and crawled into bed, her lovers cum leaking from her used hole. At least most of it.

Later that night while in bed Sarah got a text from Ian telling her to have a big glass of water and meet him outside in 30 minutes. He also said she better be naked. Sarah simply answered back, "yes, sir."

Looking over at her husband, she eased herself out of bed making sure not to wake him. She went into the kitchen and poured a big glass off water and drank it all as Ian had instructed. In the living room she peeled off her clothes. She started to feel the excitement build up even more in her pussy. She could already feel her wetness on her inner thighs.

The cool night air hardened her already erect nipples even more. She stood outside by her pool patiently waiting for him. After about ten minutes Ian appeared.

He first encircled her body and Sarah thought her arousal was going to cause her to burst. From behind her, Ian whispered for her to get on her knees. He told her to hold her hands behind her back.

Ian pulled out his cock. It wasn't at it's full hardness just yet. Sarah opened her mouth, closing it around his head. Her tongue flicked at the slit where precum leaked. Not long after a stream of piss unleashed in her mouth. She tried swallowing it all but some spilled out onto her chin trickling down to her large tits. Ian pulled his dick out because he wanted to see her pretty face covered in his pee.

Sarah enjoyed the warm liquid being spayed on her face. After his bladder was empty he reached down to pull her up. Sarah was startled to see a light upstairs on. It was coming from Nate's room.

Ian whispered to her he probably isn't looking out the window and just couldn't sleep. He tells her to sit on one of the patio chairs. He kneels in between her legs moving her butt to the edge of the chair. Spreading her legs wide he dives into her pussy.

Sarah gasps as he magnificently explored her pussy with his tongue. Fucking her with his tongue. He also move up to play with her clit. It felt glorious to Sarah but that large glass of water now filled her bladder. She told Ian she was going to have to pee.

"So pee my little piss slut," Ian said to her. Sarah after a few seconds was able to relax and let the pee flow. Ian was happy to lap at the golden liquid as it exited her body. He like Sarah before tried to drink as much as he could but some spilled down his chin and on to his chest. When she had no more piss to expunge Ian came up to kiss her.

Sarah loved the mixture of her pussy juice and piss on his lips and tongue. He in one swift movement entered her. He bucked wildly. Sarah tried as hard as she could from screaming out but some moans escaped her lips.

"Does my married piss slut want to cum on my cock?"

"Yes, sir, fuck, please let me cum," Sarah pleaded trying so hard to hold back the orgasm that was so close to the surface.

Ian pounded into her more and right before he unloaded his seed into her he gave her permission to cum. Ian timed it so they were cumming together. One last kiss Ian gave her before pulling out of her. Sarah looked up at him in awe.

"For the next week you aren't allowed to cum. I do want you to masturbate every night. Edge yourself three times every day. I'll be in touch," Ian said as he zipped his fly and then walked away.

Sarah was left stunned for a few seconds. She looked up and right after she did the light in her son's room turned off. She hoped Nate hadn't seen her with another man.

She tried not to think about it and went up to bed. She used a wet washcloth to clean herself and would take a proper shower in the morning.

The next day everything seemed normal. She was glad to see Nate didn't act any different with her and she was glad it was most likely a coincidence his light was on and didn't catch her being another man's slut.
She couldn’t believe, she was following his direction, she disarmed the alarm, unlocked the door and hurried back to the bed where her husband lay passed out. She checked Nate’s room along the way, he was sound asleep. She texted Ian that she had completed his direction and bent over the foot of the bed waiting.

It felt like hours before she heard the sounds of someone entering her room. Her heart raced as she processed all the information, letting a man in, presenting herself as her husband lay sleeping only a foot away…

She felt hands on her ass, on her hips then a finger trace her wetness and then be replaced by her visitor’s cock head, she stifled a moan as he pushed into her, God this is what she needed, he pushed in slowly and felt so thick compared to the fingers she’d been used to this week. He slowly pushed in and her excitement took over, before she could think, even attempt to control her body, she was cumming, grabbing the comforter, she bit hard to stifle her scream of ecstasy, as Ian stopped and waited for her to calm herself. Surely he wasn’t going to stop? Was she in trouble for having Cum? As she started to think about these things, he started making slow strokes in and out of her soaked pussy. God, he felt so good! She rubbed her tits with her arms crossed beneath her. He felt so big, her cunt so full, as he started fucking here harder. Momentarily she thought about her sleeping husband, but fuck, if this was the way she was going to be found out, then so be it. She felt herself nearing orgasm again as Ian slammed into her, harder. Biting the bedding again she came as she felt him unload and slam jolt after jolt of hot cum deep into her. She collapsed on the bed, felt him slip out and leave and she fell asleep, still half naked and draped over the foot of the bed. At some point in the early morning hours, she awoke, pulled herself together and crawled into bed, her lovers cum leaking from her used hole. At least most of it.
what a great writer you are. I wished I could write as well as you.

Back