Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Emmy is getting a playmate for her kitty, So her new little girl will be available Saturday. So more smiles for her. She said other wise, it's just cold. That other then the 50 shades of yellow, it is looking better and she is feeling a little better. :)

The new family addition sounds good but the cold doesn't. As for the 50 shades of yellow I sure do hope she heals up soon and doesn't have to go through any more surgeries.

Happy to hear that Emmy contacted you, Sassy.
And a new kitty! Great news...
The warming weather over the next few days should help, although it will bring some rain....
Sending love and hugs to both of you!

Well Emmy is getting a playmate for her kitty, So her new little girl will be available Saturday. So more smiles for her. She said other wise, it's just cold. That other then the 50 shades of yellow, it is looking better and she is feeling a little better. :)

This is good news she is feeling better! It is getting a little warmer also good!

Thanks for the update Sassy! :cattail:

Thanks sassy.

That's great! Love the new avatar Sassy! :devil::rose::rose:

I wish I could come and say I've had better check ins. But all Emmy has really said to me is that she loves me lots. I guess as long as she's sending those, she is doing alright. I just left a long (ridiculously long) message in my thread in the playground explaining that I need to take some "me time". Lit has been making me feel weaker and weaker as of late and The kindness that I once thought of as my strength has become my weakness as more and more people have taken advantage of it, and I just feel torn down. I've always found ways to come leave you all updates, and I promise to continue to do so. Even if not in the traditional sense. Thank you all for your continued love and support. You are amazing. You are the good of Lit. :kiss::heart:

I wish I could come and say I've had better check ins. But all Emmy has really said to me is that she loves me lots. I guess as long as she's sending those, she is doing alright. I just left a long (ridiculously long) message in my thread in the playground explaining that I need to take some "me time". Lit has been making me feel weaker and weaker as of late and The kindness that I once thought of as my strength has become my weakness as more and more people have taken advantage of it, and I just feel torn down. I've always found ways to come leave you all updates, and I promise to continue to do so. Even if not in the traditional sense. Thank you all for your continued love and support. You are amazing. You are the good of Lit. :kiss::heart:

aww, I'm sorry people are such shite.

WE love you Sassy!! *BIG HUG AND LOTS OF KISSES*

Drop me a line anytime you want/need to talk/vent:rose::kiss::heart:

Sorry to hear this. There are some arseholes about who don't know when to stop.

Take care, and I look forward to any updates you wish to leave with us.

Sassy, thank you for the strength you've demonstrated all this time. You and Emmy are the primary reason I continue to lurk. If you don't post here, please consider including me in whatever correspondence you choose.

Take care of you. :heart:
K

Sassy keeping the light on here in Lit. Land for Emmy and all of us who care about you and her is great. But what's more important is finding your own inner peace and comfort uninfluenced by any of the goings on here. Put you first and when your good and ready they'll be a light on here in Lit. Land for you. :rose:

Sassy , thanks for all you have done here. Take care of yourself

And tell Emmy to get back here for all of us.

Hang in there kiddo. We each have only so much in our emotional reserves. Sometimes, when we take care of so many people and try to buoy them up...we run out of those reserves. Go take care of yourself for a change! :rose::rose::kiss:

You are always so good to others and it is sad that some take advantage... I hope your "me time" makes you feel better and stronger....xoxoxo

Sassy, Hope you are finding the peace you want and need. I to have written Emmy not a word since Jan 9, One of the last things I received was "My moms operation is January 24." So I'm guessing she is oversea looking after her MOM and is out of contact over there.

Sassy be well my sweet friend, Emmy you are missed love you both.

Hugs :kiss: :heart::rose:

old borg fred

HUGGSS to you Sassy. PM me if you need that shoulder for support! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back