Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see you post Sassy and I do hope Emmy is OK.... Be strong beautiful lady and drop in when you feel up to it....:rose::kiss::rose:

My sweet loved ones, my special LIT friends. I m home again. And my mom is doing great 86 and rocking after her hip replacement. But it was scary she got in cardiac arrest doing her operation, so when I got the call she was in ICU, I just booked a ticket to Belgium and left.... but all is well again. She still has a long road but we already planing her 100th Birthday :D.
Hubby picked up our little new kitty yesterday, she is so sweet, and a little devil. She and her little brother our amazing, and little devils.
Our daughter got her green card this week, YEAHHH, so happy for her. Even married for over a year, 4 years of working in CA, with this euhm you know :eek: it was a long process, but happy mamsie here.
Also our landlords put our house up for sale, yeah,,,, us again. But we only had a 3 year lease so we saw this one coming,. But how sad i feel, we might get back to Europe, Vienna. If my pet CT scan tomorrow comes clean. So please keep your fingers crossed that finally my body is OK, and I can say, CANCER I SO FUCKED YOUR ASS.

I love you my sweet LIT friends, and 10 years here, so many friends, and without your support I could have never been where I m right now.

Special thanks to my Sassy, Fred, Crash, Vinus, and ALL OF YOU, I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU ALL.
Will mail text tomorrow, right now its bedtime for me... long NYU day tomorrow.:d

:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:

(and of course some silly pics i took a few hours ago, :eek:)

Attachments

• IMG_1257.jpg
    IMG_1257.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1258.jpg
    IMG_1258.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1259.jpg
    IMG_1259.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
My sweet loved ones, my special LIT friends. I m home again. And my mom is doing great 86 and rocking after her hip replacement. But it was scary she got in cardiac arrest doing her operation, so when I got the call she was in ICU, I just booked a ticket to Belgium and left.... but all is well again. She still has a long road but we already planing her 100th Birthday :D.
Hubby picked up our little new kitty yesterday, she is so sweet, and a little devil. She and her little brother our amazing, and little devils.
Our daughter got her green card this week, YEAHHH, so happy for her. Even married for over a year, 4 years of working in CA, with this euhm you know :eek: it was a long process, but happy mamsie here.
Also our landlords put our house up for sale, yeah,,,, us again. But we only had a 3 year lease so we saw this one coming,. But how sad i feel, we might get back to Europe, Vienna. If my pet CT scan tomorrow comes clean. So please keep your fingers crossed that finally my body is OK, and I can say, CANCER I SO FUCKED YOUR ASS.

I love you my sweet LIT friends, and 10 years here, so many friends, and without your support I could have never been where I m right now.

Special thanks to my Sassy, Fred, Crash, Vinus, and ALL OF YOU, I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU ALL.
Will mail text tomorrow, right now its bedtime for me... long NYU day tomorrow.:d

So good to see you back Emmy.

Glad your mom is doing better.

Fingers crossed for your pet scan!!

I am so happy things are going fine!!! I really hope things go good for you tomorrow. My thoughts will be with you.

I am SO happy to hear this Emmy...been thinking of you. And very nice seeing you again too.

Love..............

So great to hear from you. Glad things are going well again for your mother.

Looking fantastic by the way. :rose::kiss:

Lovely to hear from you Emmy, And glad your mother is recovering, and also the news of your daughter: what a caring family you all are.
Thank you for the photos, wishing you well for the scan tomorrow.

Last edited:
So good to see you, Emmy. I hope it's all good news tomorrow, and you get a long break from stress and worry.

It's great to hear you are back and that at last things are picking up. Hope the scan is clear, and you can put that behind you.

Photos are good and it shows you have been through a lot and still come out smiling.

So happy to hear about your mom and daughter. I hope everything is great with the PET scan!:rose::rose::kiss:

So glad you're back and so glad your mom is alright.....and YAY! for the kid!!!

Luv Ya Babe!!! *BIG HUG AND LOTS OF KISSES*

....and EVENTUALLY I'm going to get to hug you and spend time with you again..... perhaps we'll find a nice windy street to explore again. ;)

Hello sweetie "from a voice of the past!" You look gorgeous, every bit of you. I have been thinking of you. Hope you have this thing beat once and for all! You got this girl, no more worries.

Glad to hear your mom is recovering well from "her" hip surgery too.

later

Glad your mom is well, your daughter got her green card, and your life is looking up. Best of luck with your scan tomorrow.

Emmy, many good things happening.:) You are looking great!:kiss: Hope the scan turned out well.

So glad things are improving and pary the CT scan is too!!! :rose::rose::rose:

It is just so great to see a post from you that is so filled with good news. Lately I have had to steel myself before I read your posts. This one made me really smile. I am so glad your mom is doing fine and that your daughter gets to stay where she belongs!!! I am certainly keeping my fingers cross for your scan. I have had a scary scan myself but all turned out ok so I am sure yours will too. xoxxo ERM

Sooooo Happy

Over an hour ago I got my results of yesterday pet ct scan, I m dancing :D

Study Result
Impression
IMPRESSION:

1. No evidence of bone or other metastases of breast cancer. Mild linear back musculature uptake is noted and could represent muscle strain.

2. No evidence of local recurrence in the breast tissue or intrathoracic lymph nodes.

3. Mild inflammatory changes along the anterior aspect of the left lung, likely due to prior radiation.

4. There is asymmetric posterior right vocal cord muscle activity and the left vocal cord appears possibly slightly flaccid on CT. The PET uptake could possibly represent increased right muscle activity due to decreased left vocal cord function. Consider ENT evaluation if clinically appropriate.
Narrative
AGENT:

14.8 mCi F18-FDG, IV via the right antecubital fossa.

HISTORY:

56-year-old female with history of left breast cancer treated with surgery 2016, chemotherapy and radiation therapy. Currently on Letrizol. Patient notes pain right neck and right lower back for a few months.

EXAM CATEGORY:

Subsequent Treatment Strategy

TECHNIQUE:

57 minutes following injection of the radiopharmaceutical, PET/CT imaging was performed from the base of the skull to the mid thighs. Fasting serum glucose was 109 mg/dL prior to injection. Oral contrast was given per protocol. IV contrast was given (80 mL Isovue 300). All SUV values reported represent maximum SUV (SUVmax) unless otherwise specified. Pulmonary nodule slice numbers refer to the lung kernel reconstruction unless specified.

COMPARISON:

None.

SOFT TISSUE FINDINGS:

Base of skull and neck:

There is mildly increased uptake throughout the posterior cervical musculature, likely muscle strain.

There is focal moderately intense activity right of midline just posterior to the subglottic space associated with asymmetric vocal cord musculature activity. Possible flaccidity of the left vocal cord on CT.

There is normal FDG activity throughout the remainder of the base of the skull and in the neck.

No cervical adenopathy or mass on CT. Opacification of the right maxillary sinus, likely inflammatory.

Chest:

There is a small focus of mildly increased uptake associated with paraspinal musculature along the left posterior aspect of T8 (image 66 SUV 1.8). There is mild vertically oriented linear uptake within the right back musculature and in the upper left back musculature with no associated mass on CT.

Normal-appearing mild chronic inflammation surrounding the breast prostheses, greater on the right. No FDG avid or enlarged lymph nodes within the chest.

On CT, probable post radiation inflammatory changes are noted along the anterior aspect of the left lung. No right lung lesions. Heart and great vessels unremarkable. No effusions.

Abdomen and pelvis:

There is normal FDG activity throughout the abdomen and pelvis.

On CT, a tiny likely benign hypodensity is noted in the right lobe of liver image 119. Gallbladder, spleen, stomach, pancreas, adrenals unremarkable. Kidneys unremarkable. Bowel, retroperitoneum, mesentery unremarkable. Colonic diverticula noted particularly in the sigmoid colon. No pelvic mass or lymphadenopathy.

Proximal thighs:

There is normal FDG activity throughout the proximal thighs.

SKELETAL FINDINGS:

There is normal FDG activity throughout the skeleton.

No aggressive osseous lesions are seen on CT.

Please note KEY IMAGES for this PET/CT study are visible in iSite by scrolling to the far right of the collection of image preview thumbnails.

Diagnostic confidence level used in this report:

Consistent with/compatible with or no modifier - greater than 98%
Most likely - greater than 90%
Likely/probably - greater than 75%
Possibly 50%
Less likely - less than 25%
Unlikely - less than 5%

Electronic Signature: I personally reviewed the images and agree with this report. Final Report: Dictated by and Signed by Attending Kent Friedman MD 2/20/2018 3:12 PM
Component Results

So this need for sure some silly pictures, I m so back :D:devil:
And I will CATCH UP WITH YOU ALL. You are ALL MY HEROS FOR STANDING AND FIGHTING WITH ME. SO LOVE LOVE YOU ALL.:kiss::heart::kiss:

Attachments

• IMG_1349.JPG
    IMG_1349.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1303.jpg
    IMG_1303.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1254.jpg
    IMG_1254.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1255.jpg
    IMG_1255.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 2

Study Result
Impression
IMPRESSION:

1. No evidence of bone or other metastases of breast cancer. Mild linear back musculature uptake is noted and could represent muscle strain.

2. No evidence of local recurrence in the breast tissue or intrathoracic lymph nodes.

3. Mild inflammatory changes along the anterior aspect of the left lung, likely due to prior radiation.

4. There is asymmetric posterior right vocal cord muscle activity and the left vocal cord appears possibly slightly flaccid on CT. The PET uptake could possibly represent increased right muscle activity due to decreased left vocal cord function. Consider ENT evaluation if clinically appropriate.
Narrative
AGENT:

HISTORY:

56-year-old female with history of left breast cancer treated with surgery 2016, chemotherapy and radiation therapy. Currently on Letrizol. Patient notes pain right neck and right lower back for a few months.

EXAM CATEGORY:

TECHNIQUE:

57 minutes following injection of the radiopharmaceutical, PET/CT imaging was performed from the base of the skull to the mid thighs. Fasting serum glucose was 109 mg/dL prior to injection. Oral contrast was given per protocol. IV contrast was given (80 mL Isovue 300). All SUV values reported represent maximum SUV (SUVmax) unless otherwise specified. Pulmonary nodule slice numbers refer to the lung kernel reconstruction unless specified.

COMPARISON:

None.

SOFT TISSUE FINDINGS:

Base of skull and neck:

There is mildly increased uptake throughout the posterior cervical musculature, likely muscle strain.

There is focal moderately intense activity right of midline just posterior to the subglottic space associated with asymmetric vocal cord musculature activity. Possible flaccidity of the left vocal cord on CT.

There is normal FDG activity throughout the remainder of the base of the skull and in the neck.

No cervical adenopathy or mass on CT. Opacification of the right maxillary sinus, likely inflammatory.

Chest:

There is a small focus of mildly increased uptake associated with paraspinal musculature along the left posterior aspect of T8 (image 66 SUV 1.8). There is mild vertically oriented linear uptake within the right back musculature and in the upper left back musculature with no associated mass on CT.

Normal-appearing mild chronic inflammation surrounding the breast prostheses, greater on the right. No FDG avid or enlarged lymph nodes within the chest.

On CT, probable post radiation inflammatory changes are noted along the anterior aspect of the left lung. No right lung lesions. Heart and great vessels unremarkable. No effusions.

Abdomen and pelvis:

On CT, a tiny likely benign hypodensity is noted in the right lobe of liver image 119. Gallbladder, spleen, stomach, pancreas, adrenals unremarkable. Kidneys unremarkable. Bowel, retroperitoneum, mesentery unremarkable. Colonic diverticula noted particularly in the sigmoid colon. No pelvic mass or lymphadenopathy.

Proximal thighs:

SKELETAL FINDINGS:

Please note KEY IMAGES for this PET/CT study are visible in iSite by scrolling to the far right of the collection of image preview thumbnails.

Possibly 50%
Unlikely - less than 5%

Electronic Signature: I personally reviewed the images and agree with this report. Final Report: Dictated by and Signed by Attending Kent Friedman MD 2/20/2018 3:12 PM
Component Results

And I will CATCH UP WITH YOU ALL. You are ALL MY HEROS FOR STANDING AND FIGHTING WITH ME. SO LOVE LOVE YOU ALL.:kiss::heart::kiss:

Hip, Hip, Hoorayyyyyyyy!!! :D:rose::rose::rose:

Study Result
Impression
IMPRESSION:

Narrative
AGENT:

HISTORY:

EXAM CATEGORY:

TECHNIQUE:

COMPARISON:

None.

SOFT TISSUE FINDINGS:

Base of skull and neck:

Chest:

Abdomen and pelvis:

Proximal thighs:

SKELETAL FINDINGS:

Possibly 50%
Unlikely - less than 5%

Component Results

WOO HOO EMMY!!! Great news! :nana::nana::nana::nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back