Bonds forged in lies (closed)

Korok watched Talkulah’s reaction and started to rub her more aggressively as his manhood stirred to life under her ministrations. It was incredible: despite having only learned the joys of making love tonight and having felt drained merely minutes before he felt completely revitalized whenever he was with Tallulah.

“Oooh Tally,” he moaned, “you still want more?” He let his free hand smack her wet buttocks and grip her flesh as his hand rubbed harder, “we’re supposed to be getting clean and ready for bed.”

His cock twitched against her hand, already fully erect and ready to perform its duty. However, Korok couldn’t help but tease.

“But if you do want another ride tonight, I have two conditions” he curled a finger and pushed it into her: “One. I get to wash you off afterwards: I’ve always wanted to do that, especially your hair.” During Korok’s time as Cork, he had always wanted to help Tally wash yet he had never gotten the opportunity and he had always felt like it would be taboo to even ask.

He inserted another finger and began to thrust making ripples in the water “two. I do want you to get a night gown but no panties. In fact, whenever we’re together I don’t want you wearing any panties.” He smiled and sped up his thrusts as his other hand groped her butt. “Do we have a deal?”

Tallulah smiled to Korok there at his moan, and then teasing words. "It's just I really was just going to wash you, but, I think because it's still so new, you really got hard under my touch, and I... found I really also wanted you here, in the bath."

Answering that first from her mate. Then a smile, and a cooing sound as he pushed that finger into her. "I'd love you to wash me off afterwards, and maybe when I wash you, I don't... linger. So we can actually get out of the bath and into bed."

Not that she had anything against being in here with him, it was beyond wonderful. It was fitting. That they as a newly mated pair bathe together, she found she wanted that, as much as everything else with him.

A gasped as he slides another finger into her, those hands on his cock might just slow a little there, as she found herself squirming. A blush at his question. "I... don't see an issue, me not wearing underwear when it's just us. I... want you to know... you could at any time slide a hand under my clothing, and find my pussy with your fingers." That, actually she found turned her on a lot. The idea was he could just from this day forth, put hands under there and find her bare pussy and stroke it, without needing to remove anything off her.

"... I, I think I'm definitely wet enough for you to ...take me," Tally murmured in coy little tones to Korok.

Back