Bonds forged in lies (closed)

Korok's comment about her taste being better than their food, had her blush suddenly, yet there was certainly no admonishment of him about those words. Just a notice of his sudden distracted look, as he got the cake out and that had her curious. She'd watched him mixing it. Putting it in to bake. But like him she'd never really had chocolate. At least these days she couldn't really remember it.

The length of time since things had been remotely normal had been a few years. A few years and a lot of personal hardships for her. Especially the initial almost exile of her. With no one wanting the halfbreed living close to them. In the end, she'd found she preferred their quiet. It had let them from late afternoon onwards have somewhat of a life.

She now was looking forward to, specifically him ending up home tomorrow, and them getting a day on their own in a place known only to them. As a mated pair. As he spoke about Abyss, it was his instructions. She inwardly mused. They'd never get it all eaten themselves. "I think you should tomorrow, take some with you to the others, Share a little bite with each, before the workday, to give them extra energy." She nodded then. She really liked the idea of allowing the others to have some.

Then look to the bowl in his hands and the spoon. "I would... but I want you to taste it too." So this has her using a finger to gather some there and offer it to him from her finger. Who needed a spoon?

Korok nodded. His fellows would likely enjoy the treats and lately the elves who had been overseeing them had not been showing up to work, so he could sneak a little something in. He was glad that Tallulah was thinking of his friends. Perhaps after the harvest he could invite some of them over. Even if the women of the village didn't like her, Tally was well liked by the men. She deserved to have some friends.

When Tallulah offered him her finger, Korok got a wicked idea. He gently took Tally's wrist and then guided his mouth to her extended finger and sucked it in. He didn't just do it to enjoy the frosting, which was quite sweet, but to also taste Tallulah. Even through the sweet frosting his sensitive tongue could taste the hints of sweat underneath and the natural flavor of her flesh. He suckled on her finger and and licked the length clean before he drew back with his head and finally released her finger with a slight "pop."

Korok got a wild gleam in his eyes and shed his shirt, "Delicious...but rather messy. I'd hate to get my clothes dirty." He dropped his pants and freed his cock, "Besides, we'll need to bathe after this." He dipped his finger into the bowl, and drew out a healthy smear of frosting and held it up to her lips. He waited to see her reaction. He then moved his other finger to the frosting bowl and made a thin trail of frosting down his belly, "Whoops."

Tallulah slowly watched Korok seek to dabble that frosting down his stomach watching how one bit, fell from his finger to land along his cock. She swallowed a moment then stood. Seeking to slide out of her dress then, and drop it to another chair. Slowly she moves up between his thighs. First, she brought his finger down and slowly sought to lick it clean. While looking up at him, then she looks along that cock, lifting a hand and cradling its green length in her more delicate hand.

leaning in she licks it off his stomach, then lowers her lips to lick along that length in her hand. A lift of her amethyst eyes to look up and capture his looking into them. As she licked that head slowly. She had no idea if he'd like it. If he'd really like it. But she did then lift a finger and put frosting on her own neck, arching it then to offer it to him. To lick off her. Another bit of that smeared onto a breast.

Korok's whole body shuddered as he felt Tallulah take hold of his manhood. Even though they had made love it felt so exciting for Tallulah to run her smooth hand against his engorged member. Then she licked his shaft and looked up at him with those gorgeous amethyst eyes with a look that filled the large man with desire. He was almost disappointed when she smeared the frosting over her flesh. Yet the hunger he felt as he gazed at her confection covered flesh pushed that aside.

Korok's hunger was so great that he did not lean or crouch down but rather picked Tallulah up in his arms and simply raised her up so his lips could reach her neck with a simple nod. he laid a string of kisses on her frosted skin and then made long licks up and down the nape of her neck, like an animal grooming its mate. He licked and licked until her porcelain skin emerged from underneath the chocolate. He then suckled on her skin, both to get the last few sugary spots and to leave marks in the form of hickeys. It somehow felt natural, as if marking her as his was something that he had to do.

When he was satisfied, Korok then raised Tallulah further, briefly kissing her and letting his green eyes look into her perfect amethyst ones. With his hands on her hips, he raised her until her covered nipple was in front of his lips. His tongue snaked out to give the frosting a tentative lick, before he lunged with his mouth and began to wildly suckle from his mate's teat, like a cub who had missed a feeding. As he sucked away at the frosting and pulled her nipple in further, He fantasized of Tallulah's breasts being laden with milk that would satisfy not only him but their child. It was strange to think so far ahead yet as he suckled, it was as though a voice in his head was saying, "she will give good, strong babies. Very healthy babies. Breed her."

Korok tried to push that thought down: she was his mate and while a part of him did want to have children with her, he wanted tonight to just be the two of them. He looked at the table, then a chair and thought of how it felt for him to feel her hands upon his manhood and to feel her tongue on his shaft. He wanted more.

Growing a devilish grin, Korok lowered Tallulah down to eye level and spoke: "Tally, there's only a bit more frosting left, and there's one place I'd like you to give me a good lick...but I want to be equal partners with you. So which would you say is more fair? the two of us licking each other at the same time, or since I've licked you already, would it be better for me to take a chair and let you show me what it feels like?"

Tallulah was delighted as she was picked up. She'd always known how strong he was, but something about the way he lifted her, and brought her in, just for the purpose of cleansing her of that frosting. Made her toes curl in desiring delight!

A shared kiss, even as she felt the marks he'd left on her neck, with almost a sense of pride in the way he'd wanted to prove, not only to him but any who might see that she was his, and his alone. Amethyst eyes met his green ones and she melted a little inside at that look. Then a groan as his mouth found her nipple. Hands for a moment went into his hair as he held her and took it further into his mouth. So much enjoyment from it, she moaned during it.

When he broke the contact to lower her to her cheek. She listened to him, then gave a coy little grin. First, she kissed his lips briefly. Then she got the bit of frosting left and simply wrapped a hand about that shaft and rubbed it over it. Ignoring the tip. A drop to kneel then a lean in while those amethyst eyes looked up. Her mouth parted wide as he both felt and saw the head of his cock vanish into that warm wet mouth. Feeling her tongue licking around it, then as she began sucking more in. There was the very male taste of Korok, mixed with the sweetness of frosting.

He'd feel the nudge of his head at the back of her throat as she watched him for any clue he might want her to try and take it deeper. Pulling back a moment and concentrating on bobbing her head back and forth while sucking, she drew in a good breath and tried. He'd see the slight bludge there in her throat as she managed to take yet more, he also felt the very tight feeling of that throat working against the cock half down it. A pullback by her and more breathing some gentle trembling because she was discovering one little difference with that 'other' side of her lineage.

Fae. She really didn't know anything about that side. Least of all they were mostly sexual deviants and managed a great many things Elves wouldn't be able to without extreme stretching and pain and such happening. While it meant when his cock was deep in there, she found herself with breath held, surprisingly holding it, for this reason, didn't have her wanting to freak out. Given she'd never done it, never heard it talked about. But, she did know she wanted to please him greatly!

Korok was stunned as Tallulah not only began licking his cock and using her mouth in ways he hadn't even imagined, but actually took him inside of her mouth, and then all the way into her throat. It felt strange, wrong...and yet so perversely good. Korok watched his dear little mate take his shaft deep inside of her throat. He could feel her struggling but also eager to please him. Despite her struggle to maintain her breath she was doing it and seemed to want to do more.

He was stunned but so very very pleased. He had love Tallulah when he had thought of her like a delicate little thing that needed protecting and that he'd always have to treat her like a a piece of porcelain. Now, though, now he knew she could take more, and wanted more. He didn't have to be gentle; he could do the rougher things he wanted but his conscious mind had been pushing away to the darker parts of his mind and she would want it.

And with that thought, Korok let his hand go down to stroke her hair, softly moaning as her head bobbed and took him back into her throat. He leaned down and let his other hand take hers and guided it to his buttocks, gripping it shortly so she would get the idea.

"Squeeze if you need to take a breath, Tally." He said, giving her a simple order before he gripped her hair and began to move his hips against her bobbing head, he still went slow but any effort on his end would be too rough for the average elf. He watched her throat swell as the head of his cock pressed back into her throat and then deflate as her head bobbed back and his hips pulled back. He started to match her pace, making sure not to overtake her so he could still enjoy the feeling of her tongue on his crown and shaft, but he only stopped if she needed to breath. He was soon overwhelmed and he pulled Tallulah's hair back so the head of his cock would be in her mouth when he finished. And soon with a loud groan and explosive orgasm, Korok came right in his mate's mouth, filling it with his seed.

He waited to watch how she enjoyed the taste before he knelt down and kissed Tallulah on the lips.

"That was amazing Tally!" He said, his normal gentle smile returning, "you're so full of surprises."

He'd have found her allowing him to thrust away within her throat for a count of four before she squeezed to tell him to let her breathe. Between it all the two found a rhythm until he began getting closer and she felt that throbbing that had her simply letting him fuck her mouth and throat in that slower manner, as he pulled back to cum in her mouth. She swallowed every drop of it like a good mate might. Finally pulling away once she swallowed the last, she found him kneeling there and kissing her on the lips.

A giggle as he said it was amazing, and she found herself patting his behind a little, cheekily in fact before she rose to stand up. Situating herself on his knee, not on her chair, and still nude she lent in against that powerful chest and gave herself a moment with her mate before she spoke. "Cork, I could feel you wanting to ... do a lot more thrusting. I felt it in the quiver of your muscles. How about we agree? You try and do as you want in the moment of us being intimate, and if it's too much for me and It hurts. I'll pat you a lot, or if I can talk. Tell you to slower or go less hard. So we can find a middle ground?"

Another pause for a moment as she held up a finger. "But, I know there's going to be times, where instinct will take what it wants. When that happens, if I can't break through the fog of lust you in, know I will still love you, even if I ache a little after. Okay?" It could be a cause for him to realise she knew something small about what he was. It was really only the one thing because it was the first thing her Father had said to her, and the other Elves. Orcs fuck hard, fast and with abandon into their females. Her Father's kind had just never grasped the Females of that breed were built to take it and enjoy it.

Korok heard her words and smiled, "Deal. I promise to not hold back and I trust you to tell me if I'm going too hard." He kissed her on the forehead, "but it's not like I just want to go harder with you." He smiled devilishly.

His hands went to her hair and back, running his large rough hands through her silky hair and against her soft skin, "Like I said before, I want to experience all of you. I want to know what it's like to make love to you like a beast, but I also want to know what it's like to make love to you gently and so softly as I cradle you. I want to know what you sound like when you're desperate for more and when you're exhausted." He said, his tongue instinctively licking his lips as he said that.

"But, I need you to promise me something too." He said, looking into her gorgeous amethyst eyes, as his hands went down to squeeze her bottom, "I can tell you like this kind of thing too, and not just cause it makes me feel good. So," he kissed her deeply, "if you ever want to do something or want me in a certain way, go ahead and tell me...or just pull down my pants and grab my cock," he laughed before letting his hands go up and pull her into a hug, "We're mates and partners so i want you to get everything you want too."

He nuzzled his face against hers, "so my darling Tally, shall we enjoy our cake?"

"I will tell you if it's too much." Tallulah agrees with him. Enjoying his hand in her hair. The way he reacted to what he was saying enticed her. Kissing him deeply when he wanted it. Then listening more. "I... already want to feel you, being unrestrained in how you touch me, how you mate with me." Tallulah found herself admitting to him there and then.

She looked at the cake and used two fingers to scoop a bit onto those fingers and offer it to him. "Some of it, yes. But I want you to be able to share it. And I want us to be able to have more fun. Not feeling sick with cake."

She was sure that might be a thing. Sick with too much cake. It looked decadent. All that rich chocolate and frosting! Her other hand she brought to that bare cock and teased along the base of him softly since his cock was still free.

Korok smiled at Tallulah's confession. It felt good to know that she wanted the type of passionate love that he was finding he craved. He waited till she offered the cake and dutifully licked it from her fingers. The cake was moist and delicious but as Korok felt Tallulah's free hand grasp his cock, he became interested in an even sweeter, more satisfying dessert. He kissed her and nuzzled his nose against hers. before he picked her up and carried her to the front door, which he eased open with his foot.

Korok carried his mate into the cool night air. The moon had only just started to rise and its light, which was caught in the swaying branches, cast dancing shadows over their bare flesh. The large elf carried his mate over to his rocking chair and sat down in it with Tallulah, readjusting her so she sat in his lap, and then guiding her hand back to his cock to resume stroking it while his right hand snaked under her leg to bring his fingertips to her slit. He pressed them in and began to finger her casually as his feet rocked them on the porch.

"You're really eager, aren't you Tally?" He said with a grin and a kiss before he leaned back and sighed from the combination of feeling his mate's hand on his cock and his probing fingers becoming pressed together inside of her vagina from the tightness of her muscles, "I'm glad. This morning the most I could even dream of was seeing you naked in your bed, now i have so many thoughts of ways I can enjoy you and each one makes me feel more attracted and in love with you. I don't know what changed tonight but I'm so glad you want this as much as I do." He kissed her on the cheek as his left hand went up to squeeze her breast. The cool air had made goose bumps rise from their skin and Korok soon found his fingers teasing and stretching out Tallulah's nipple.

"While you get me hard, let me tell you what I want to do tonight. Once I'm up, I want to walk with you out to that clearing, put you on all fours, and then mount you from behind like a bull. I want to get dirt on your perfect knees and hands, I want to spank your buttocks red and squeeze your nipples like I'm try to draw milk, I want to mate with you with the whole world as our witness, and I want to leave you so exhausted that I'll have to carry you to the bath where we'll bathe together and then we'll go to my room where we'll curl up together as out first night as a mated pair."

He felt his cock stiffen. It felt so strange to be saying this to a woman who he adored as a cousin mere hours prior yet it also felt right. He wasn't saying any of this out of cruelty or even attempting to get a rise out Tally, he was sharing his desires as her partner.

"And Tally...we can hold off on this part till our honeymoon...but I'd also like to hunt you a little. Nothing too serious of course, but wouldn't it be fun if I chased you in the moonlight, you trying to dodge me until I scooped you up and captured you?" He asked.

His cock hardened as he thought of her naked in the moonlight, first as being laid down naked in the grass before getting on all fours in front of him and then thinking of her trying to escape him.

Carried from the kitchen to the porch and his rocking chair, she smiled as he sat, adjusted her and coaxed her into stroking his cock again. Tally didn't really need encouragement to wrap her hand as much around his hard green cock and stroke it as she felt his fingers slide into her slit a soft moan left her.

As he told her what he wanted to do she might have just begun stroking his cock quicker while squirming on the fingers that fingered her there on that chair. As he spoke about hunting her, she giggled. Trying to muffle it until he was done. She instead brought her lips to his. She kissed him once then brought her lips to his ear. Nuzzling the lobe, kissing it, then she carefully bit it a little.

"...catch me if you can... Mate." This said as she in one movement seemed to glide away from him as if the air aided her escape from touching him and his fingers in her. In fact, her scent even tickled the air, as she gave him a saucy grin. "..then, you get to claim me..." As she turned on her heel, nude flesh bathed in moonlight, making her seem to sparkle under the moon's watch of them. Before she bolted giggling all the while her first few steps. She moved so he'd see fast on those bare feet.

Then she was racing off past a tree, her movement unimpeded by the brush about them. Yes, a half-fae in the woods was perhaps something he'd never seen. The woods themselves perhaps trembled in the delight of feeling something so natural to them, moving within. He no doubt would see fleeting glimpses of her here, and there, it'd take him a good 15 minutes dashing about after her to finally 'catch' her. This mostly occurred because she, no doubt like him, was more than ready for the chase to end, and for them to mate out in that clearing, so he'd find her near the edge of it.

Korok flashed a toothy grin as Tallulah made her offer and dashed off into the woods. He had believed her words and her trembling body when she had told him how she had wanted him to refrain from holding back and wanted unrestrained love from him, but it was an entirely new level of attraction and lust he felt for her as she nibbled his ear and darted away into the woods.

Korok chased after his mate with all the haste his body could manage yet the task seemed almost impossible. Tallulah seemed to vanish and appear like magic through the trees, only letting Korok get a glance at her perfect, moonlight soaked body, before she slipped back into the shadow. This did not deter Korok, however, and he soon found himself speeding up and and relaxing his muscles. It was as though a more primal side was awakening within him as he chased Tallulah through the forest. He stopped thinking of how to track her logically and instead sniffed the air as though he was a boar seeking a meal. He kept his eyes trained on the woods but he let his nose guide him as it picked up Tallulah's scent. It felt so natural and right to race about naked and sniff out his mate. The way they had made love in their home was beautiful but this hunt felt so natural. It took away the complex elements of their relationship and simplified things. They were just two animals teasing and pursuing each other through the woods at night.

The chase was long, but by its end Korok only felt more energized and his heart raced more for the end of the hunt than any exhaustion. If the march had had any silver lining, it would be that it had given the young man a massive amount of stamina. Before he let instinct take over, he playfully thought of how he wished he could say for certain that he had caught up to Tallulah by his own strength, rather than her allowing him to catch her...but either way, as he entered the clearing, now bounding on all fours, ready to pounce, all that mattered was that his arms would soon be around Tallulah.

Korok pounced, his adrenaline infused blood making the moment move slowly through his mind. His eyes captured all of Tallulah's beauty, took in every little bump that dotted her skin, and watched as she took a breath, making her wonderful chest rise up, as she saw him lunge for her. It was over in an instant. Korok could not catch her while she ran through trees, she had no chance of escaping from him in the clearing. His arms wrapped themselves around her, and he tackled her to the ground. Korok twisted himself in mid air so it was his back that struck the dirt but the impact didn't make him pause for even a second. He rolled back over so he was pinning Tallulah to the ground with his weight and he forced his tongue into her mouth in a rough kiss.

Wordlessly, Korok lifted his lips away and then latched onto her ear, giving the lobe a little nip like she had given him, before raising up enough that he could flip her over without giving her a chance to escape. He kept one of his massive hands gripped tightly on her side, as the other began to slap her buttocks. It was a needless bit of pain, but Korok found it so satisfying to spank her. He soon found himself lost in the wonderful feeling and the pleasure he got from watching her pale cheeks turn red in the moonlight... yet in the back of his lust he remembered what he said he would do and set his mate onto her knees, using his own muscular leg to spread hers.

He got on his knees behind her, pressed the head of his cock against her slit and with a strong thrust of his hips, he began fucking Tallulah without restraint.

She'd been sneaking through that clearing, quite sure he might not find her. After all, she'd avoided him thus far! Before she heard him coming, it wasn't fear that made her pause, and look. Watching him running at her as indeed an animal might to its mate. Rushing, bounding across the ground on all fours. She was more taken by watching his muscles in motion. Admiring that sheer strength. Then she squeaked like a mouse caught by the cat as he tackled her, feeling him collide with the ground, and then he was rolling them kissing her.

She completely submitted to that kiss, then giggled as he nipped her ear. But as he flipped her over anticipation of what might happen then, was drifting away under the slapping her ass got by his hand. He'd hear after that first surprised sound, then a most lusty moan. Followed by yet another, a squirm of her ass under his hand as it landed, a gasp as he lifted the hand away.

When he finally put her to her hands and needs, that poor pale ass was bright red, but she was soaked through. Thus as he aligned up, and sought to claim her. That first thrust to the hilt within her wasn't met with pain, but pure blissful pleasure. As he fucked her without restraint. He found that half fae form under him pushing back to his thrusts just as hard as he was taking her. Moans leaving her, just as often as she gave a feminine purr to his next harder thrust.

Whatever last vestiges of reason Korok still possessed melted away as he surrendered to the pleasure. He no longer felt like a man making love to his mate but rather part of one being spread across two bodies that was coming together in a new wonderous way to experience the most carnal of pleasures. He wasn't Cork or Korok, he wasn't elf, he just was. He raised up on his tip toes into a squatting position then leaned over Tallulah so he could thrust against her while placing his head the side of her face. As she purred, he groaned and grunted, he even felt a pig like squeal crawl out of his throat as his balls slapped against his mate as their lower halves clashed together and his cock battered against her cervix with abandon.

Korok repositioned some of his weight onto his left arm so his right arm could reach up and grasped Tallulah's hair tightly in a balled up fist and pulled back, yanking her head back so her back arched annd then turned her head so she was facing him. He kissed her wildly as his hips thrust harder and his cock began to spew forth a fresh supply of his seed into Tallulah. Korok kissed Tallulah through his powerful orgasm, wanting to try and transfer the pleasure to her while drinking in her own experience. He waited for the feeling to subside and yet, it did not. In fact, he felt felt his manhood stay hard while his testicles descended and prepared more sperm.

Korok was filled with an incredible need to breed Tallulah, to not just share pleasure but to also make her the mother of his children and it was as though, under the moonlight and barely capable of understanding any impulse other than satisfying his needs, it was only now his body would make sure to fulfill that task

As he took her hair and made her arch that back, he discovered she did such with a sense of gracefulness and without it looking like it hurt. Her lips met his and she kissed him with passion, lips parting to allow his tongue to delve after her own, time and time again. When he began filling her with his seed, she was swept away in orgasm. Shivering under his, and as she felt that cock within her stay hard, she softly, sweetly, quivered under him.

Her lips poised against his own even as she felt the way, he ever so slowly began moving again with her. That right now there was a cause for this she had no knowledge about, but somewhere in his mind he understood why he was slowly, starting to recover, and fuck her again. Rather than, try and rustle her thoughts up not, and ask she decided to wait.

Korok continued to kiss his mate as his renewed vigor made his still hardened cock enlarge and his hips piston wildly against her, even harder than before. He fucked Tallulah desperately, like his very life depended on it. He let his weight fall down on her, pinning her to the ground as his left hand stopped holding him up and went down to find and aggressively rub her clitoris as Korok thrust deeply inside of her.

Korok's tongue reached out and coaxed Tallulah's tongue until the two were entangled as he felt his testicles rise back up, preparing to release a fresh load to help impregnate his mate. He released her hair and groped her breast as he felt his pleasure peaked. His fingers roughly rubbed her clit and his hips were a blur as his body mixed together the sacred substance that would let him give Tallulah his children. His hips thrust forward once more, stopping his manhood in front of her cervix, and with a mighty growl that briefly broke their kiss, Korok came.

Korok came like a torrent, the fresh seed blasted against Tallulah's cervix, 100s of millions of sperm swimming desperately to get to her womb. Korok groaned and continue to grope and rub his lover as his cock stirred inside of her, making sure to give all of the new seed a chance. He groaned in indescribable pleasure as his orgasm sustained. He came until he felt like his very life force was being drained. The sperm from earlier in the day was flooded out of Tallulah' vagina and pooled out of her.

Korok did not stop teasing Tallulah or release her until his cock softened inside of her. He rolled over so Tallulah was no longer crushed beneath him and turned her to face him. He kissed her and stroked her hair before he finally spoke.

"Are you satisfied, my mate? Did you feel like we were one?" He asked, his words coming out like they were spoken by someone else, though his smile was definitely his. Korok ran his hands over her back and then brought one to her belly, where he imagined what it would be like to see her carry his child. Korok looked up at her awaiting her response.

To say it was an intense experience would not be a lie. Tally was into it, and well, then pinned under him as he flattened her to the ground. Thankfully, she wasn't a full-breed elf! Groaning under him and not because of his weight on her, but because of how his second wind and their second round (this time) of lovemaking in the moonlight made her shudder. Perhaps doubly so as his fingers found her clit and worked it like a button to toy with. Soaking the ground with cum and juices. Once he was off her and moved her.... she crawled over him to the other side of him. So she wasn't laying with her ass in their cum. Now she finally looked into his eyes and smiled at him. If tiredly. "..more than satisfied." The round two had been unexpected. "There was some reason .. behind the second time, yes? You suddenly seem to recover and seek to pound me to bits?" She didn't sound upset, more curious to learn if he understood why.

Korok slid an arm around her and basked in the afterglow of their post-coital bliss as he listened to her question. He hesitated, not out of fear but uncertainty.

"I don't fully know myself," Korok said, turning his head to face Tallulah's, "It's like there's a feeling I have-not quite a voice but more than a hunch, it's like, when I touch you, I can tell things about you. I can feel how you're healthy, I get ideas about how to get your body excited, and I keep getting the feeling that if you were to have a baby by me, it would be healthy and you'd be able to deliver it without much issue." He thought about that for a moment. Even an hour ago, he would feel ashamed to be saying this about Tallulah. He would be apologizing profusely, worried that she would think he saw her as some sort of breeding stock, yet he had said it so matter of factly and he felt no shame in it.

"So when I felt that second wind and pressed you down, I think it was that feeling telling me that I had the best chance at breeding you and giving you my child if I took you right then and in that way...I know that's an odd thing to think but that's the only explanation I can come up with." He let his left hand drift over and run over her belly. He had never seen a pregant elf woman before (the ones who came on the march had made sure to abstain before going on it), but as he thought of it, he was overcome by how beautiful tallulah would look with a swollen belly that was round with child, "I don't know if that's the truth of the matter, and I know we've only been mates for a little while, but I won't lie, i hope it's true. I want you to bear my child and I want to make a large family with you, Tally."

He kissed her on the lips. A small fleeting part of him thought he should apologize for pushing the subject of children so soon after they became mates but...why? Tallulah and him were mates and mated pairs had children. Besides, Tallulah owed him at least three children...and the other elf women might owe him a lot more.

That thought shook him. Where had that thought come from? Owed? Tallulah was his beloved, even though he wanted children and wanted her to be the mother of them, why would he think she needed to meet a quota? ...and why would he want the other elf women, the ones he had no attraction to due to their cruel behaivor, to also bear children to balance some imaginary scale? For the first time in the past several hours, Korok panicked and tried to cover it up by changing the subject.

"...but, uh, since we're talking about surprises, I've been meaning to ask Tallulah, what was that trick you did earlier with me on the couch? It really felt good and it definitely restored my vigor," he said with a laugh. While he was blatantly attempting to change the subject, Korok was interested. The healing she had done had not just restored him but it seemed to help unlock thoughts that he had been suppressing.

Tally didn't mind his words about wanting her pregnant with his kid. It did track with the little she understood about Orc culture. It wasn't much. But then he spoke about her healing him. It in a way was a safer subject for now, so she let it be changed to it.

"That was me using my fae side's healing abilities. The abilities from my Father are more straight, offensive or defensive magic." She wrinkles her nose a little cutely about it. "He hadn't really been teaching me much in either area." Just enough to have her be able to speak the spell and get it to work. Groundwork.

He'd been more concerned with his daughter's budding Fae abilities and usefulness, so that's where his focus had gone. "I found out from a young age I could summon healing magic. It would seek to right wrongs within someone. Even if I didn't personally know exactly what was wrong. So. Like. Your older hurts. I didn't know how those were caused. But I didn't need to know to coax my healing, into seeking them out, locating, and mending them on those deeper levels." Tally attempted to explain to him there.

"Yes, it was also to restore your vigour, to make you more you... you should have been." She pauses. "I guess with that being my main intent, it ... saw other things it needed to fix and tried to.."

Korok was surprised. He had always thought that Tallulah was a full-blooded elf, he had never even expected she was part Fae, though the term's meaning was muted. He knew that the Fae were another race...but there were just elves and the fog demons...right? There were no other races...but he knew Fae were another race...the conflicting information in his head caused him a moment of distress but he quickly shook it off so he could pay more attention to Tallulah.

He listened to her and stroked her side as she talked. While Tallulah had talked of her father, this was the first time he had heard her speak of magic. Korok knew what magic was: during the march, the elf women would sometimes engage defensive or offensive magic to assist...though he often noticed that the elves who used them would tend to leave the men unprotected by them. Korok had seen Tallulah try to assist with magic during the march but her efforts always seemed to fall short of her seniors. Yet here she was with a spell that not only healed but seemed to even restore.

While the ability would have certainly been useful in the running battlefield that was the March, Korok couldn't blame Tallulah for hiding it. When she had used it on him, he had been completely at rest and she had plenty of time to run her hands all over his body, luxuries that wouldn't have been afforded during the March. What was more, there was a hierarchy among the elf women, and the ones at the top had hoarded many resources. Korok thought back sadly to a group of elves who had bravely stood with the men and tended to their wounds even in the middle of open conflict. The higher elves had demanded the healers tend to them first even before the wounded men, even ordering their own men to refuse treatment until the women were treated or to even drag exhausted healers to them. The healers had lost half their number by the end of the March, as they refused to abandon the any patient despite being exhausted to the point of collapse. Now they lived a secluded life with their few men, only coming out to receive rations and treat the most serious maladies. Had Tallulah's skill been exposed, she would have likely been used until she broke. She certainly would not have been allowed to live away from the town in peace.

Korok listened to Tallulah talk about how the magic worked on him and paid close attention to her words.

"Yes, it was also to restore your vigour, to make you more you... you should have been." She pauses. "I guess with that being my main intent, it ... saw other things it needed to fix and tried to.."
Korok felt like a jigsaw puzzle had been solved in his mind but one whose image was completely obscured: there were connections made and everything was in place but none of it could be deciphered by him. There were things that were wrong, things he had felt were wrong for quite some time. While of course a man shoulnd't be attracted to his own blood, why were none of the men attracted to any of the elf women? they couldn't all be related. If the men were truly diseased, then why were they physically fine and capable of living for decades without issue? Why was it until recently he and the other men felt compelled to follow every order the eld

He stayed silent and turned to hold Tallulah to him tightly.

"So, I'm becoming what i would have been if...something...hadn't happened?" The fog war? no...his amnesia...no, though that did seem related. Tonight he had already accepted that Tallulah knew more about him than he knew himself...but also that she wanted him to remember and it was clear she was regretful, so he wasn't upset, but like before he felt anxious. his few returned memories had been a mix of pleasure and sorrow. When he got his memories back fully, he was likely to be hit by another wave of both. Part of him was tempted to try and see if he could stop the process. After all, he had Tallulah, what more could he want?

Yet...yet...internally, he had to know more and know who he was, to know the truth behind the paradoxes and the other men like him. He would never feel complete until he did.

"Tally, tomorrow, before I go to work...if your magic is helping me remember...and if it doesn't drain you to use it...could you use it on me again? I feel so close to understanding everything that's going on and being able to know who and what I am. Like you said, i want us to be equals and I don't want to cause you those pain by not remembering. Even before today, sometimes I would see you look at me with regret and I don't want you to feel that way. I want us both to live a long happy life together without regrets. But i think when you use it on me, I will need to go see the other men. I don't know why but I think it will help," he smiled, "and then when i come back we can go on our honeymoon as Tallulah and Korok: two mates who are equal in all things."

He kissed her gently, "One thing I can say Tallulah: no matter what kind of man I am going to be or was supposed to be, I know I was always meant to be your mate. No matter what i find out about myself or you, I am going to love you and make your life wonderful...now, shall we go back home?"

Tally saw a lot of emotion on his face there under the moonlight. Watching it play back and forth. Until he finally spoke to her. "Yes, you are. Love." He was her love, her mate, and she would do whatever she could to, help him get back what he'd lost. Especially as he told her it seemed to have helped him along. She had thought in the end it had.

"It doesn't drain me to use on you. I could probably use it on a few others. But, I'd want them to be people you trusted. So we can wait on that until you work out if there's someone you absolutely trust." She murmurs to him there.

"As you remember, Korok, you'll understand my regret." She frowned a little, yet then smiled and sought to kiss him softly. "Know, I love you, I have no regrets about us being together. Us together makes me very happy." She seeks to rise then and help him to his feet. Counterbalancing herself there to do it. With a giggle.

As they headed inside she went with him off into the bathing room. "Let's sleep when we get there in your room. I'll get my sheets washed and changed tomorrow while you at work, and maybe I can spoil us with sandwiches to eat when we get there?"

Korok nuzzled against Tallulah and accepted her kiss.

“Tally, no matter what your regret is, I want to be with you. I can promise you that.”

The thought of having the other men coming over was an intriguing one. He could probably invite Abyss, he had always been pretty supportive and while it certainly hadn’t gone as anticipated, the cake had allowed Korok and Tallulah to certainly bond in a unique way. But he wasn’t sure who else he should invite or if he should invite anyone until he got his own memories back.

He let Tallulah help him get up and then walked with her leaning on him for a bit before he picked her up in his arms and carried her home. He nodded as she told him what they should do when they got back. Of course, the young man was tempted to ask for them to do more than sleep when they got back…but he restrained himself. While he was mentally up for it and most of his body felt up to the task, Korok’s balls felt completely drained.

“It sounds wonderful, Tally.” He said with a smile, imagining the two of them on their honeymoon, lying naked while they enjoyed a picnic.

Korok drew a bath and started the fire for it. He wished he had some way of making the bath more special for the two of them but the town had only limited ability to produce soaps and gels. Instead he took some crushed up sage and sprinkled it in the water so it would provide a pleasant scent while bathing.

He was so caught in the preparations, that it took him a moment to realize he would be bathing with Tallulah for the first time as a couple. On occasion during the March they might have hurriedly dipped under a waterfall or wiped each other down but those were quick experiences and Korok most certainly hadn’t taken time to appreciate the sight of a naked half Fae woman.

He dipped his toe in the water and felt it was appropriately hot. The tub wasn’t massive but it was large enough for the two of them together and deep enough that if Tallulah reclined in the right spot or Korok squatted down, they could be fully submerged.

“So Tally,” he said holding his hand out to her, “shall we?”

Had she been aware of his thoughts, she would have certainly told him to wait. She was certain he had family members. Men, in the least. Who was still with him? She never really had laid proper eyes on his Father, never knew if he had a brother. So while Korok got the water ready for them. Tallulah ended up a little lost in her thoughts.

She found herself, fervently hoping that the morning's coming use of magic with him might further help. Perhaps eases him past any bad effects doing it may cause and ultimately it might let him learn who he really is. She found herself .. excited, and a touch worried about it. Worried because he'd realise she played a part in it. Excited, because she'd never wanted him to lose himself and she wanted nothing more than for him to reclaim himself.

Startled out of those thoughts she took his hand with a brighter smile. Her mate. Her's. Entirely. Clasping his hand she stepped into the bath and then held his hand so he could too. He'd find she let him sit first, then she set herself astride his thighs and in close. So they could touch, and watch and wash each other.

First, a lean forth to kiss him, then a take up of a cloth they used to wash. Weting it she began using it to wash his chest and lower. Slowly. Those amethyst eyes of hers were intent on his flesh. So he'd see her delight at this. Washing him, touching him, and the moment she got past his stomach, she passed him the cloth. But she did totally use her hands. Both of those hands washed his cock there slowly and gently.

Korok’s thoughts were focused on the present. His hesitation over thinking about the truth of his and the other men like him was pushed to the side as his lovely mate joined him in the bath. He sighed as Tallulah stroked his shaft and his hands went up to begin groping her breasts. The mere sight of her wet breasts excited him and he released them so could make more of her flesh wet. He grabbed a wash cloth and began to wash her…making sure to not get in the way of the dexterous hands that were washing him.

He ran his hands around her to her buttocks, which he gently washed:

“Are you sore at all, Tally?” He said with a smile. He let one hand go to the front and snaked around her arms so he could rub her most intimate place: “what about here?”

As he groped and washed her, she shivered. Those hands on his cock, slowing some and stroking way way slower over it. Even as she giggles at him touching her behind. Squirming a little more, then as his hand touched her right .... there.

There's a soft little shivery sound out of her. "Maaaybe... you can softly keep doing that and ... check..." She grinned, bright and cutely, and then gasped a little as he touched her more intimately. Very slowly she stroked him as he did. "Mmmm.. yes.."

Back