Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was given a very small picture to post for you of Emmy playing in the tub. I'm old and my eyes are shit anyway. So I am sad it is so small. But the "good" stuff had to be cropped out without her permission of course.
So I apologize for it's smallness. You'll just have to use your imagination. But it's Emmy skin lol...

Naughty Em In the tub

Emmy is small but that is a really small pic. Lol

Thanks sassy

I figured you all needed her face. I know how happy it makes me when she sends them.
I'll ask her about all the boob pics. If she wants those posted or not. I know sometimes she likes to post pics herself too. I just don't think she's anywhere near her computer at the moment.

A recent article in Psychology Today asks, "Might navels be the most tantalizing erogenous zone?"

Don't know about that, but most everything about Emmy Christina, brain and bod, including her belly button, is delicious.

That's why we're here and stay here. She makes a special connection with us all.

Thanks Sassy, it's good to see Emmy's face again. Hoping she feels better soon.

Thank you Sassy an Emmy for thinking of us.

Hoping you are healed more and less painful soon.

Hey babe! Happy New Year

Lots of LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

know that you'll love the warm embrace
soft kisses, passionate kisses - of course (can't help it)

smiles, caresses, hugs and you know what else

all my love babe

Your Paul

I know you feel crappy yet you know HAPPY NEW YEAR
it's weird how we forget the pain so quickly

let the pain go away my sexy lady

She's sending new pictures now as we talk and my own boobs are hurting for her. She said she is still feeling the pain and now it is "50 shades of yuck" you can see the bruising for sure and she is very colorful. :( I passed along all your love and support.

Here is her reply.... https://www.dropbox.com/s/h05st5v1we6rrot/2018-01-01 14.39.38.png?dl=0

Dearest Emmy:
You made it into 2018, having endured a very rough year....now aching and bruised....but recovering, healing, and smiling! Know that you are loved and adored by your fans! Sending you big gentle hugs and warm wishes to speed your return to good health!

And Sassy:
You are a great friend and support for Emmy, and a wonderful friend to us! Thanks for sharing and keeping us informed! Your energy is boundless! Thank you!

I've sent Emmy a few messages this weekend and haven't heard from her. I even sent her pictures of the matching tattoos my daughter and I got thinking that would get her to reply, but it didn't. My daughter went back to College yesterday, So my house is quiet again.

I hope you all have had a quiet New Year so for. :D

:heart:

I've sent Emmy a few messages this weekend and haven't heard from her. I even sent her pictures of the matching tattoos my daughter and I got thinking that would get her to reply, but it didn't. My daughter went back to College yesterday, So my house is quiet again.

Thanks sassy. Holidays were exhausting this year. Just getting rested up now

Sassy not hear from her too:( Do you know when her mom was going in for surgery.. she maybe over there for it.

BTW love the tats

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

'

We have all been freezing our parts off in this neck of the woods. It's been difficult to think about much else. Perhaps that explains it.

Sounds like an unwelcome quiet. Good that she came home for the holidays. It won't always be the case, you know.

Wishing a very happy, healthy, naughty New Year for you and Emmy. (I know the naughty part will be easy for both of you!) :D

Well Emmy is getting a playmate for her kitty, So her new little girl will be available Saturday. So more smiles for her. She said other wise, it's just cold. That other then the 50 shades of yellow, it is looking better and she is feeling a little better. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back