Licking his cock as he fucks my wife.

We swing and it's one of the things I like most...to see my wife getting fucked and I can join... You have to know, because sometimes the other men are not so willing, but if they do, it's just great! I do love to have my wife on all fours, he's fucking her doggie and I'm below them, licking her and him at the same time. Lots of times the cock comes out and I suck it, tasting my wife...it's delicious! Depending on the man, I also finger him or even lick his ass, which also drives him crazy...

mmmmmm That's so hot

Life can be good

We swing and it's one of the things I like most...to see my wife getting fucked and I can join... You have to know, because sometimes the other men are not so willing, but if they do, it's just great! I do love to have my wife on all fours, he's fucking her doggie and I'm below them, licking her and him at the same time. Lots of times the cock comes out and I suck it, tasting my wife...it's delicious!

Same here, but my wife and I have an agreement with our steady threesome partner that we use condoms except with each other, so I get a lot of creampie 69 threesomes when we're together. The way I get my share when we swing with other couples is that I encourage the husband to fuck his own wife and to let me get underneath her in a 69. I miss the extra thrill and satisfaction of tasting the love of my life on his cock, and another man's cum in my wife, but it cums in a high second place.

I'd love to lick some cock and pussy at the same time!

Or to have my cock licked as I come out of a pussy!

We swing and it's one of the things I like most...to see my wife getting fucked and I can join... You have to know, because sometimes the other men are not so willing, but if they do, it's just great! I do love to have my wife on all fours, he's fucking her doggie and I'm below them, licking her and him at the same time. Lots of times the cock comes out and I suck it, tasting my wife...it's delicious! Depending on the man, I also finger him or even lick his ass, which also drives him crazy...

yeah that drives me NUTS, too... also love to pull out of her pussy and let him suck his wife's juices from my cock and then push my cock back into her pussy. :devil:

Damn watching that video made me so horny! I love the idea of joining another man with my wife. For right now fantasy only, but I get so excited thinking about getting underneath a friend of mine doing my wife. I really want to suck them both maybe even after he has entered her ass. Her ass tastes amazing and I am sure he would too after being deep inside of her.

Balus

BALUS: officially — hottest poster on lit

I am fortunate to have had my best mate being my wife's occasional lover for some yeats now. All I can say is that I love it and enjoy being allowed to share the bed when they are making love. He is very thick and she loves him stretching her and I love to watche him doing her and see his balls tightn up to his body like wallnuts as he cums in her. I love to see it oozing out as her winds down and then cleaning her with my toungue after he has moved off her.It's the best

Great topic! It's such an Arousing subject matter. I think what turns me on about it most is me being there helping her enjoy another man's cock. As I guide him into her I tell her that it's ok and how much I'm enjoying it too. After she gets comfortable, I begin licking her....and then slide my tongue on his shaft as well. Yummy!

Yes!!!

I would jump at the chance to do this!!! I'm getting really hard thinking bout it..

That is a hot video. I'd love to share my wife with another bi-guy. I really enjoyed 7:40 and wish that was me cleaning up. I just came all over myself watching that.
OMG!!! That was awesome!! I would love to eat his cum from her pussy.

My fantasy is to lie on my back licking my wife's cunt while her lover fucks her in the pussy and in the ass. We develop a menage a trois in which he is the only one to fuck my wife. She fucks me from time to time with a strapon, and when she's away, I crossdress and service her lover, sucking him off and letting him fuck me in the ass.

Great topic! It's such an Arousing subject matter. I think what turns me on about it most is me being there helping her enjoy another man's cock. As I guide him into her I tell her that it's ok and how much I'm enjoying it too. After she gets comfortable, I begin licking her....and then slide my tongue on his shaft as well. Yummy!

I'd be glad to help!

That is a hot video. I'd love to share my wife with another bi-guy. I really enjoyed 7:40 and wish that was me cleaning up. I just came all over myself watching that.

There were four parts to that series. I suggest watching them all if you want to see some good amateur bisex

Back