Leggings/Yoga Pants

My wife and I had good sex this morning, then she gave me a great blow job, but didn’t let me cum.

Then I worked out in the basement for an hour. When I came back up, she was on all fours wearing her yoga pants, looking for our cat (ironically) under the bed.

I said “babe, I love this position. I want to fuck you.” She said ok, so I lowered her yoga pants down, straddled her like in the anal sex doggy style position and fucked her for a while - fantasizing we were having anal. (She is not a fan of anal). It was hot. We’re doing a long period of orgasm denial for my upcoming birthday. I’ve been 16 days without cumming so I’m horny as fuck. Ten more days to go!!

Last edited:
My wife and I had good sex this morning, then she gave me a great blow job, but didn’t let me cum.

Then I worked out in the basement for an hour. When I came back up, she was on all fours wearing her yoga pants, looking for our cat (ironically) under the bed.

I said “babe, I love this position. I want to fuck you.” She said ok, so I lowered her yoga pants down, straddled her like in the anal sex doggy style position and fucked her for a while - fantasizing we were having anal. (She is not a fan of anal). It was hot. We’re doing a long period of orgasm denial for my upcoming birthday. I’ve been 16 days without cumming so I’m horny as fuck. Ten more days to go!!
How did you keep from orgasming during oral and fucking her like that after 16 days?? I guess you've been training for this somehow lol.

How did you keep from orgasming during oral and fucking her like that after 16 days?? I guess you've been training for this somehow lol.
Yes. It always takes me a while to cum anyway, but I am an edger from way back. When I get close during any kind of sex (handjob, masturbating, intercourse, oral), I back off when I get to the edge. Or when she’s doing the stimulating I let her know. We’ve been at this a while and communication is key.

Sometimes I go somewhat flaccid, then start up again. She loves it when that happens while I’m fucking her… she sez “I feel your chubby.” And then. We go back at it again.

It’s a delicate balance. But a super rewarding and amazing orgasm when you cum after being denied for x number of weeks. Longest I’ve gone is 6 weeks. We’ve been doing this to several years now.

Very impressive for not cumming doing all of that with your wife. Did she at least get to cum?

Funny that I have never seen this thread before, and when I login, here it is!

My wife just seconds ago dropped by my office on her way to yoga. As she walked away, I watched her perfect ass all packed into purple leggings as it swayed down the hall to the lobby.
Now I am sitting here in my office with that moving image in my head like some GIF on repeat. And a semi.
She's wearing them again... and looking so dam hot. I absolutely love how her ass sways back and forth unintentionally while she walks in yoga pants!

She's supposed to come back to work after a noon yoga class. There is nobody else in the office because the other two businesses that rent out the rest of the office both have out-of-the-office activities this week.

We shall see what happens when she gets back.

Edit to add:

She came back after yoga. She seemed to know what was coming, because she just oozed horniness.

I quickly ended my phone call and locked the lobby door.

She tasted amazing. We fucked with her bent over my guest chair in front of my desk. Made sure she came a few times.

Today is a good day.

Last edited:
Very impressive for not cumming doing all of that with your wife. Did she at least get to cum?
She cums as frequently as she wants to. Sometime she’s super horny and makes me make her cum, sometimes she masturbates and sometimes we have sex. When we do have sex of any type my attention is always on her and her pleasure.

I still have not cum, but my birthday is Monday so I’m hoping… :)

Yes. It always takes me a while to cum anyway, but I am an edger from way back. When I get close during any kind of sex (handjob, masturbating, intercourse, oral), I back off when I get to the edge. Or when she’s doing the stimulating I let her know. We’ve been at this a while and communication is key.

Sometimes I go somewhat flaccid, then start up again. She loves it when that happens while I’m fucking her… she sez “I feel your chubby.” And then. We go back at it again.

It’s a delicate balance. But a super rewarding and amazing orgasm when you cum after being denied for x number of weeks. Longest I’ve gone is 6 weeks. We’ve been doing this to several years now.
I envy you. I come in a New York minute. Always have... :(

She cums as frequently as she wants to. Sometime she’s super horny and makes me make her cum, sometimes she masturbates and sometimes we have sex. When we do have sex of any type my attention is always on her and her pleasure.

I still have not cum, but my birthday is Monday so I’m hoping… :)

Tomorrow's the big day! I hope you get the happy ending of your lifetime!

006AfEgvgy1h35hg6aod2j31wy340qv5.jpg
48233339b2a618569623bc16f4b4e504.jpg

Back