Leggings/Yoga Pants

Love seeing ladies in yoga pants and leggings. Agree? Ladies feel free to share. All ages(adult) and sizes get me going

I'm sure there's another thread or two about this. Do a search and you'll find them.

I was surrounded by beautiful ladies of all sizes in yoga pants and leggings today at two different places. Just hought would try again if you ladies would share a oic of you in yours of if you guys would share a pic of your wife in a pair

I was surrounded by beautiful ladies of all sizes in yoga pants and leggings today at two different places. Just hought would try again if you ladies would share a oic of you in yours of if you guys would share a pic of your wife in a pair
It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of these too, the thing with them is that the ladies that wear them have plausible deniability if a guy asks them if they wear them just to show off their figure

I went in restaurant today and sat facing a lady wearing a flashy pair that looked amazing. Then noticed the table behind her a bigger gilr wearing a pair the same design and looked great too. They have to know guys check them out

I went in restaurant today and sat facing a lady wearing a flashy pair that looked amazing. Then noticed the table behind her a bigger gilr wearing a pair the same design and looked great too. They have to know guys check them out
Oh for sure but they always have the fall back of "I just wear them for comfort" some of them do stop me dead in my tracks I'll admit that.

Leggings and yoga pants are fine since they show off their curves but nothing beats nylons (pantyhose and stockings). :D

pikjokesolome-nr1na-f0ed70.gif

oh yes, i have a friend on here that PM"s me and tells me about his wife exploring with these new leggings and yoga pants. I cant wait till i get the pictures of her !!

Back