Bring back the cameltoe

live4thebj

Literotica Guru
These new Yoga pants are now designed not to show cameltoe from what I can tell. I can’t stair at the woman in my yoga class because for obvious reasons but here and other places I can admire the beautiful thing you call cameltoe.

What inspired me to try to bring back one of my favorite things.

The ultimate cameltoe pic (at least for now)

002.jpg

These new Yoga pants are now designed not to show cameltoe from what I can tell. I can’t stair at the woman in my yoga class because for obvious reasons but here and other places I can admire the beautiful thing you call cameltoe.

Quite grateful that most brands have a more conscientious design now.

they hurt having fabric rub against your kitty. Not a fan of the cameltoe or thongs

I love seeing camel toes. The majority of my workplace population is made up of women of various ages and I am always on the look out for a camel toe.

I'm always looking for cameltoe when I'm out. Surprising to me, I see them often and some are so obvious they make me hard. I wonder how many ladies realize why I'm smiling at them.

I see them often and some are so obvious they make me hard.
This thread has got me thinking. To me, if close-fitting pants show a woman's cleft, it's no big thing... it's just another way of displaying her natural contours. To conceal them would be like binding her breasts to minimize their curves. As a nudist, I find that the sight of a pudendal cleft, or of a woman's full unconfined breasts, don't automatically trigger a sexual response, pleasurable though the sight may be. But if a woman lets me know that her intention is to trigger that response, I won't fight it.

I don't think that YouTube video was prurient in its intention (I even wondered why it was age-restricted.) If you're going to be doing leg splits in those bottoms, there has to be enough fabric to allow that to happen, even though that fabric would be slack enough to show a cleft when the legs are closer together.

It's a lot like a woman wearing a thin top that shows her stiff nipples. On the one hand, she may be wearing it to call attention to them, or it may simply be her most comfortable top at the moment. My job as a man is to sense which one it is, and make the correct response.

Another thing: A couple of centuries ago, it would have been unthinkable for a woman to go out in public with bare arms, bare shoulders, or anything below the knee that could have been seen. (And in some countries today, that's still the case.) The rationale was always that such a sight would stir men into lustful frenzies, and indicate that the woman was ready to have sex. We now see such things everyday and men don't seem to have rampant lust about it. Maybe the camel-toe will be seen in the same light someday.

Last edited:
Back