Leggings/Yoga Pants

Oh for sure but they always have the fall back of "I just wear them for comfort" some of them do stop me dead in my tracks I'll admit that.
Or…. its crazy, but hear me out…. They’re really comfortable, and it’s not about men at all 🤷‍♀️

Or…. its crazy, but hear me out…. They’re really comfortable, and it’s not about men at all 🤷‍♀️
Oh yeah there's that too, but you can't deny there's certain clothes that do have that effect, I'm guessing the equivalent might be a suit, maybe

Oh yeah there's that too, but you can't deny there's certain clothes that do have that effect, I'm guessing the equivalent might be a suit, maybe
You really run Saturday errands in a suit because it’s the most comfortable thing in your closet?

Love this public trend. Same for ladies in short shorts. I am hugely in favor of sexy being in the public square. There are masculine versions, too. If you got it, you deserve to flaunt it. Makes my junk ache to see it and also when I can tell others appreciate my showboating. View attachment 2154451

Love this public trend. Same for ladies in short shorts. I am hugely in favor of sexy being in the public square. There are masculine versions, too. If you got it, you deserve to flaunt it. Makes my junk ache to see it and also when I can tell others appreciate my showboating. View attachment 2154451
"You keep sayin' you've got somethin' for me. Somethin' you call love but confess..."
-- Nancy Sinatra

Wait! It's not all about men. Lol
Totally respect the comfort aspect and this man just wants to say how much he appreciates how good that comfort can look.

Funny that I have never seen this thread before, and when I login, here it is!

My wife just seconds ago dropped by my office on her way to yoga. As she walked away, I watched her perfect ass all packed into purple leggings as it swayed down the hall to the lobby.
Now I am sitting here in my office with that moving image in my head like some GIF on repeat. And a semi.

Back