Ladies. What is turning Your on about facesitting?

I'll take a shot at trying to explain...

The pleasure and desire that you get from it, is nothing compared to how intensely intimate it is for me to do. It's a show of dominance and care that you can't show in any other way. Yes there are others that would fancy a nice bootlicking, or some foot worshipping, but that isn't what I like. You can get anyone to reach that level of submission, but there needs to be more.

I will typically make him lay on the floor, I've found the bed has too much give and lets him wiggle more than I would like. I'll also have him lay his arms out in a way that my legs will rest on them so he truly feels stuck. I get an immense amount of pleasure knowing that he is stuck there for me and he can not go anywhere else. Not that he would want to, but at times, a body will fight for air even if he isn't meaning to try to wiggle away.

It's a level of submission that can't be matched, as far as trusting his life to me to be so vulnerable. The dominant side in me, just can not get enough of it. It's a rush, it's exciting, it's everything to have that connection and that submission. Sometimes I'll let him pleasure me while he is there, other times, I just simply make him stay there for my own amusement. It's intense watching how rock hard he will get while being trapped, and I love seeing how long I can make it last.

I know this is such a hard unique feeling to explain, but I hope this helps.
It sounds like being vulnerable to you would be very freeing even while under your control.

Back