Ladies. What is turning Your on about facesitting?

KissWPupe

Virgin
So Ladies... Why do You love facesitting? What makes You turned on while You're sitting on his ( Your slave ) face?

Because I'm a submissive guy who is dreaming about being Your seat cusshion I'll tell You why do I'm dreaming about being the true, sexy lady's seat.

I wanna it because as You know I compared facesitting to be a kissed by booty. But that is not all. The same thinking is turning me on. Because someone said that being sat on is like having a heavy pillow on face. I love the idea of my face being enveloped by cozy booty. But someone said that being pressed down, darkness and feeling of being dominated are good too. We in Poland say "I have You in my ass" to tell someone "I'm ignoring You", but I wanna be in female's booty literally.
And entrusting my safety to a woman turns me on too.

Anyway, brutal facesitting turns me on too. You know, I'm crazy about wiggling and bouncing her butt on my face. An if she likes I can to pass out beneath her booty or kiss it, being farted on....

And what is Your point ladies?

So Ladies... Why do You love facesitting? What makes You turned on while You're sitting on his ( Your slave ) face?

Because I'm a submissive guy who is dreaming about being Your seat cusshion I'll tell You why do I'm dreaming about being the true, sexy lady's seat.

I wanna it because as You know I compared facesitting to be a kissed by booty. But that is not all. The same thinking is turning me on. Because someone said that being sat on is like having a heavy pillow on face. I love the idea of my face being enveloped by cozy booty. But someone said that being pressed down, darkness and feeling of being dominated are good too. We in Poland say "I have You in my ass" to tell someone "I'm ignoring You", but I wanna be in female's booty literally.

Anyway, brutal facesitting turns me on too. You know, I'm crazy about wiggling and bouncing her butt on my face. An if she likes I can to pass out beneath her booty or kiss it, being farted on....

That's hot

I sit on my cuckold's face after I've been fucked. He is trained to eat cream pie and to clean me up after sex. I also sit on his face when I'm needy and require pleasuring with his tongue. He's also serves as a receptacle for my golden rain, which obviously requires me to sit on his face.

I'll take a shot at trying to explain...

The pleasure and desire that you get from it, is nothing compared to how intensely intimate it is for me to do. It's a show of dominance and care that you can't show in any other way. Yes there are others that would fancy a nice bootlicking, or some foot worshipping, but that isn't what I like. You can get anyone to reach that level of submission, but there needs to be more.

I will typically make him lay on the floor, I've found the bed has too much give and lets him wiggle more than I would like. I'll also have him lay his arms out in a way that my legs will rest on them so he truly feels stuck. I get an immense amount of pleasure knowing that he is stuck there for me and he can not go anywhere else. Not that he would want to, but at times, a body will fight for air even if he isn't meaning to try to wiggle away.

It's a level of submission that can't be matched, as far as trusting his life to me to be so vulnerable. The dominant side in me, just can not get enough of it. It's a rush, it's exciting, it's everything to have that connection and that submission. Sometimes I'll let him pleasure me while he is there, other times, I just simply make him stay there for my own amusement. It's intense watching how rock hard he will get while being trapped, and I love seeing how long I can make it last.

I know this is such a hard unique feeling to explain, but I hope this helps.

The pleasure and desire that you get from it, is nothing compared to how intensely intimate it is for me to do. It's a show of dominance and care that you can't show in any other way. Yes there are others that would fancy a nice bootlicking, or some foot worshipping, but that isn't what I like. You can get anyone to reach that level of submission, but there needs to be more.

I will typically make him lay on the floor, I've found the bed has too much give and lets him wiggle more than I would like. I'll also have him lay his arms out in a way that my legs will rest on them so he truly feels stuck. I get an immense amount of pleasure knowing that he is stuck there for me and he can not go anywhere else. Not that he would want to, but at times, a body will fight for air even if he isn't meaning to try to wiggle away.

It's a level of submission that can't be matched, as far as trusting his life to me to be so vulnerable. The dominant side in me, just can not get enough of it. It's a rush, it's exciting, it's everything to have that connection and that submission. Sometimes I'll let him pleasure me while he is there, other times, I just simply make him stay there for my own amusement. It's intense watching how rock hard he will get while being trapped, and I love seeing how long I can make it last.

Wow! That guy has a life...

You explained this so well from your perspective and as a man that wants this, I have the same sense from the other side. Thanks for sharing your experiences!!

I like sitting on his face because he has perfect access to my most sensitive areas and can give my clit all that it needs for a great orgasm.
I will be honest , I love seeing her on her back, legs pushed wide apart and towards her. A man can lick her eat her and rim her and roll her on her hips to tongue her from top to very bottom.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like sitting on his face because he has perfect access to my most sensitive areas and can give my clit all that it needs for a great orgasm.
Is it superior in some way to laying on your back with your legs spread and his face in your most sensitive areas?

I sit on my cuckold's face after I've been fucked. He is trained to eat cream pie and to clean me up after sex. I also sit on his face when I'm needy and require pleasuring with his tongue. He's also serves as a receptacle for my golden rain, which obviously requires me to sit on his face.
Yes....exactly this!!

Yes. When I am straddling his face, I lose total control and squirt all over him. This doesn't happen when I am on my back.
What do you think it is about the position that makes it more intense for you? Is it just the fact that you are in a controlling position? The psychological aspect, as it were. Or can you control where is lips and tongue go more directly. By just moving your body to the right position, as opposed to grabbing his head and putting it where you want it.

What do you think it is about the position that makes it more intense for you? Is it just the fact that you are in a controlling position? The psychological aspect, as it were. Or can you control where is lips and tongue go more directly. By just moving your body to the right position, as opposed to grabbing his head and putting it where you want it.
It seems like he gets better contact with my clit.

I do not consider it face sitting because I am riding his face. Like you mentioned this is our time to take control so when it is that moment it is my turn to ride and face fuck my man.

Wow! That guy has a life...
We do try to keep it interesting, human furniture is fun too. I love seeing just how long I can keep a man down as my foot stool, it's nice because I can have him adjust to any height I want. :)
You explained this so well from your perspective and as a man that wants this, I have the same sense from the other side. Thanks for sharing your experiences!!
I'm glad I was able to put it into words! I do try, but sometimes it is hard because no matter how much one side wants to understand something about the other, it is impossible at times. Such as, we may understand our subs need for submission, but that doesn't mean that we can feel the need they have to do it.

Back