Karaoke Story Event - Official Support Thread

Thanks to Altissimus for organizing this. It was a good idea. Unfortunately, I got hung up on a couple of plot things at the end of the story and didn't get it done in time for the event! Congrats to those who did.

Yeah, Incest is disproportionately popular on Lit. If that's your thing, you can get a lot of followers very quickly.

Whilst I do not mind the category, I do not think that's "my thing". I like to keep things varied and not stick to one lane, because I fear I'd end up writing similar stories over and over again otherwise. So far I've had the most fun writing about subjects or scenes that are a little bit "out there", and doing challenges like this one! These exercises help me grow as an author which is what this is all about for me. Thank you for organizing it.

Thanks to Altissimus for organizing this. It was a good idea. Unfortunately, I got hung up on a couple of plot things at the end of the story and didn't get it done in time for the event! Congrats to those who did.

I think it might still be okay if you send it in a little bit late, perhaps? Or you could put it on the shelf and submit it next year when the event returns for a second running! :cool: If you want help brainstorming some plot ideas, feel free to PM me!

Whilst my rating is pretty average, hovering just around the 4.5 mark, my story Hollow Talk is getting an absolute ton of reads/clicks incredibly fast. The choice of which category you post in really makes a massive difference, I've come to realize. Seems that mother-and-son stories are incredibly popular here. Even someone new to the website like myself, without a lot of followers, will probably reach over 10,000 readers in the first 24 hours of the story going live. 😲
I really like how you formatted the story and added the lyrics to it. Nicely done.

Yeah, Incest is disproportionately popular on Lit. If that's your thing, you can get a lot of followers very quickly.

Yes.

I would not recommend that people should write stories they aren't interested in just for numbers, but if you ARE willing to indulge in incest stories, it will boost your overall numbers -- not just for your incest stories, but for all of your stories. By picking up followers you automatically have more exposure when you publish new stories, whatever they are.

I think it might still be okay if you send it in a little bit late, perhaps? Or you could put it on the shelf and submit it next year when the event returns for a second running! :cool: If you want help brainstorming some plot ideas, feel free to PM me!

I don't have the same drive to rush the completion of a story just to get it done for a deadline that I used to. I prefer to quit, clear my head, and move on to another project, and then later return to the unfinished story when I'm ready to take it on again. It's not like I'm doing any of this for money. In this case I had the overall plot arc worked out but there were details that I just could work out to my satisfaction.

Yes.

I would not recommend that people should write stories they aren't interested in just for numbers, but if you ARE willing to indulge in incest stories, it will boost your overall numbers -- not just for your incest stories, but for all of your stories. By picking up followers you automatically have more exposure when you publish new stories, whatever they are.
I did consider this a while back. Wrote a couple of half-finished Incest stories and then filed them in the 'won't look here again' folder. Sure, I could probably triple my followers in 24 hours with a mom/son incest story, but then I'd have a bunch of followers wanting to read mom/son - which I can't abide and won't write. Don't see the point, really.

Many thanks to @Altissimus for hosting this event.

Well...after almost two full days, Devil Woman sits at 4.09 on 11 votes with one comment and one favorite after 940 views. Not quite what I had hoped but better than I expected for my first Erotic Horror story.

When I chose this song, I didn't consider one important thing. Since the song already tells a story, it didn't leave me a lot of wiggle room to improvise. I'm sure it could be much better but I'm still happy with how it came out.

XMAS CAROLS πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽΌπŸ₯πŸŽ·πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ
More erotic songs: XMAS CAROLS! As you know by now, I listen to Christmas music 24/7/365, and watch all the Hallmark Xmas Movies. An elderly uncle of mine liked to change the words of Xmas Carols and he claimed that ALL Christmas songs have an allusive double meaning, starting with Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Xmas is... YOUR BIG C0CK!" By changing the words, he claimed, it becomes bearable to shop in a Mall even if the radio forces everyone to listen, like Big Brother in Orwell's 1984.
First of all, the duets are often between brother and sister (The Carpenters) or between father and daughter (Franck Sinatra and Nancy). Category: INCEST.
Marketers want us to focus on presents: but if we listen to Kelly Clarkson 'Presents, what a beautiful sight: don't mean a thing if you ain't holding me tight! You're all that I need underneath the tree" the present for her is a naked lover under the tree: better if it was a girl! Category: LESBIANS. Unless he was handcuffed: then BDSM.
Titles like "When are you coming home, daddy?" or "Waiting for Santa Claus" (daddy with a fake beard) have a different flavour, if the "daughter" is nineteen years old and only wearing a pair of handcuffs. Category: INCEST.
However, the idea of a person wearing a costume that prevents facial recognition lends itself to many inventive solutions. Take any song about Father Christmas: imagine it's a Woman Disguised as a Man, who enters her married friend's house at night (but the husband is travelling for work: "gee, the traffic is terrific!") and under the red jacket, she/he is wearing harnesses and strapons with a red-tipped dildo. CROSSDRESSING AND TRANSVESTITE.
At school we are made to believe that Christmas carols are about children. But it's not true: it's about the parents! In fact, in the famous song "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas." the line "And mom and dad can hardly wait for school to start again," said right after Janice and Jen's presents, perhaps means that parents will have unrestrained sex every morning that their children leave the house empty? And why do parents need daylight? It must be some noisy and demanding perversion that could not be carried out at night while everyone is asleep. Maybe she whips him hanging from a St Andrew's Cross, and then forces him to lick it? Category BDSM.
I won't say, that depending on the value we give to certain words, "Baby it's cold outside" can describe: Non-consenting and Reluctant, Gay male (as Kurt in "Glee"), Erotic Coupling (as Michael Bublè - Idina Menzel joyful duet),
the song "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus..." ...if "Daddy had only seen." tells of an adult witness who saw his mother kissing someone who was not his father. What happens next? Maybe the 19-year-old son blackmails the mother: 'something' in exchange for silence? Or, the mother is hotwife, the husband cuckold, and a fat Finn with a white beard is the Bull? CATEGORY: INCEST, or Loving Wives
And Walking in a Winter Wonderland? "In the meadow, we can build a snowman, we'll pretend that he is Parson Brown. He'll say, "are you married?" We'll say, "No, man, But you can do the job when you're in town" But why are they in such a hurry to get married, like Lil Abner and Daisy Mae? Simple: because during the walk they fucked, the condom broke, and she is probably pregnant. So the correct title would be "FUCKING in a Winter Wonderland", CATEGORY: erotic coupling, or Romance and Novellas.
"The Most Wonderful Time of the Year" with the words "some assembly required." It is a clue for a "Group sex party"? when even the pastor comes along saying "the more, the merrier!" and everyone approves? CATEGORY: GROUP SEX or Sex in Public, Exhibitionist/Voyeur.
And speaking of groups, shall we forget The Twelve Days of Xmas (Scrubs Cover)? Each time, one partner gives something to the other, increasing quantities and repeating previous gestures. But 'WHAT' is being given, or rather, administered? A corner of my heart hopes that they are acts of teasing: an affectionate and kind Keyholder does not neglect her husband who wears an evil chastity cage for her. And so, on the twelfth day she gives him a simple blue ball teabag. On the second day, she makes him lick her nipples twice and then a long tea bag. On the third day, she strokes his buttocks, then gets his nipples licked, then a tea bag. And... on the twelfth day, twelve lashes with the riding crop, 11 wooden paddles, 10 pussy rubs on the cage, ... two very long licks to her nipples, and a very long tea bag! Category, FETISH.
But there is not only the orgy in the warmth, comfortably locked in Mr Gray's Barn while it snows outside we stay comfy and cozy near the fireplace ("Sleigh Ride"): there are also submissives who have been left in the cold, under the snow, naked and chained to a tree (the "Tannenbaum"), until the Good King Wenceslas orders an underling to feed them. Perhaps (in a consensual game) a cruel dominatrix tortures both husband and wife, who is forced to walk naked in the snow to feed the poor prisoner? "O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree, Much pleasure dost thou bring me! Thy candles shine out brightly! Each bough doth hold its tiny light, That makes each toy to sparkle brightly." (the dominatrix let a green candle drip on the cock of her TOY, tied to the tree. Now the wax glows again: the wife cries, seeing how much her husband has suffered, reduced to a motionless toy). Category BDSM
Speaking of Blue Balls: does no one really grasp the meaning of the Elvis song?
What about White Christmas then?
And "Santa Claus IS COMING" !!!? But HE SEE YOU when you are SLEEPING??? A stalker? Maybe with hidden cameras, when the woman masturbates in her bathroom with the mobile shower knob? Obviously, he is coming, with all those cameras! Category, VOYEUR, and also Masturbation.
And don't overlook the purely orchestral, wordless pieces. A 'Carol of the Bells' tells us of wild and violent amplexes, to the ample satisfaction of the participants.
As are the various so-called 'ethnic' ballets ('arab', 'turkish', 'uralic', somehow 'chinese') contained in Tchaikowsky's NUTCRACKER - the apex of Christmas, according to some observers: and which might allude to a strip tease of a wife dressed as a harem odalisque, etc.
"Feliz Navidad" is a happy dialogue of the love encounter between a beautiful black-skinned Hispanic girl, and her red-haired Irish boyfriend: Category INTER RACIAL (yes, I know, you were imagining him afro and huge. Too many tropes...)
And what about 'Mele Kalikimaka', which by the way allows for a story to be set in Hawaii? Where it is implied that the wife wears nothing but a straw skirt, under her firm, bare tits. πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽΌπŸ₯πŸŽ·πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ

As you already know, I do not speak English, and I would not be the right person to 'coordinate' an event about the Carols... but if anyone is interested... πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽΌπŸ₯πŸŽ·πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ

Back