Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just jumping in here, I don't have a car.... I parked it at the bottom of a ravine. Thank you Windsor and 7up!

So Here's the Deal!

I really don't post much.... not sure if that makes me a troll, but if so, I'm a tall one :)

You, Miss, are sexxxxy as all fuck. The pictures are nutso, the videos (because I can hear your voice... that go with you photos) are just... hmmmm... beyond delicious.

But I bet you know that :D

I'd pm you, but I bet you get enough of that from folks, wanted and unwanted, who are much more engaged on Lit.

I hope that you have a great Memorial Day weekend, and that all is good with you, the people you love, and the people you want.

Carry on!

-Mark

That's for sure

PK: I got more junk in the trunk than you got in your car...

You have much more in your classic Reubens body than I have in my classic car, that's for sure. And I think you would look great parking your trunk in my car.

Attachments

• 65_Mustang.jpg
    65_Mustang.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 195
Does it make me weird if one of my first thoughts from that mesh dress set was "Where did the bikini bottoms go?"

Good morning my fine ladies and gents of Lit. Ella.... *pouncetacklehug*

Yeah....yesterday I was NOT in fine form. Let's just say that. I will do replies later ...and I'm gonna try and slip into something a little less comfortable (see what I did there?) and maybe snap a few pics ;)

Hope y'all are having a great and SAFE Memorial Day weekend. I know I plan on eating my body weight in bbq ribs and potato salad tonight.

Yeah....yesterday I was NOT in fine form. Let's just say that. I will do replies later ...and I'm gonna try and slip into something a little less comfortable (see what I did there?) and maybe snap a few pics ;)

Hope y'all are having a great and SAFE Memorial Day weekend. I know I plan on eating my body weight in bbq ribs and potato salad tonight.

Good morning!

Ya know you've got tons of friends here if you need a shoulder to cry on!

Yummy. don't forget to post food pr0n!!

A petite thing like you should eat more than that, have fun be safe sweetie!!

Good morning!

Ya know you've got tons of friends here if you need a shoulder to cry on!

Yummy. don't forget to post food pr0n!!

Oh it wasn't crying. But thanks...

I was hung over as FUCK. LOL...Seriously I was in bed til about 4.

Good morning. New outfit...

These are titled pink. Because the dress is pink. Apparently my image titles are too confusing for some people?

So, behold my new pink dress and silver bikini top that I am obsessing over.

That pink 'dress' reminds my of those foam mesh sleeves they put over bottles of whiskey at the store - I usually just rip it off down the middle, and your dress wouldn't last any longer!
Smoking hot PK.

Oh it wasn't crying. But thanks...

I was hung over as FUCK. LOL...Seriously I was in bed til about 4.

Seriously...I can eat so much it's bizarre. Challenge me to a hot wing eating contest...I'll prove it!

We might need to party together! Drinks so much she is in bed till 4 AND can eat wings like a boss AND has a rocking body.....I am fucking swooning over here.

I don't have a car. I haz a truck. Does that count? After all, we can carry bigger loads. *snickers at bigger loads*

Better watch out. I'm sleepy. I start getting weird when I'm sleepy.

I like trucks...FUCKING DUH (redneck princess over here) And sleepy and weird...I should have stuck around. LOL

I kill me. :D

me too love

I'm just jumping in here, I don't have a car.... I parked it at the bottom of a ravine. Thank you Windsor and 7up!

HAHA oh no!

I really don't post much.... not sure if that makes me a troll, but if so, I'm a tall one :)

You, Miss, are sexxxxy as all fuck. The pictures are nutso, the videos (because I can hear your voice... that go with you photos) are just... hmmmm... beyond delicious.

But I bet you know that :D

I'd pm you, but I bet you get enough of that from folks, wanted and unwanted, who are much more engaged on Lit.

I hope that you have a great Memorial Day weekend, and that all is good with you, the people you love, and the people you want.

Carry on!

-Mark

Um, wow...so much awesomeness going on here! Thank you so much tall troll!!!

PK: I got more junk in the trunk than you got in your car...

You have much more in your classic Reuben body than I have in my classic car, that's for sure. And I think you would look great parking your trunk in my car.

That's a rad fucking car!

Does it make me weird if one of my first thoughts from that mesh dress set was "Where did the bikini bottoms go?"

haha...no it makes you smart. and the answer is...they wouldn't fit over my round hips and fat ass....

Raises hand, Pick me!!! Pick me!!!

sold to the man with the sexy tail feathers

Meeeeow, baby! Miss you!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I legit screeched when I saw you!

She is so sexy...and so are you, love!

sexi bishes...

Ella!!!!! Damn it's good to see you!! Wait, this isn't your thread. Must head there directly. Hot pics PK.

I know, I've missed her! And thank you.

A petite thing like you should eat more than that, have fun be safe sweetie!!

I should eat MORE ribs than I weigh? hahaha...okay, will do. *wink*

That pink 'dress' reminds my of those foam mesh sleeves they put over bottles of whiskey at the store - I usually just rip it off down the middle, and your dress wouldn't last any longer!
Smoking hot PK.

Don't rip my dress...I love it!

Wimp. I was in bed till noon and I wasn't even hung over! :D

haha...it wasn't cute let me tell you...I was a fucking HOT ASS MESS

Damn...that is serious. :D

For sho...I can't even tell you how insane I was...

We might need to party together! Drinks so much she is in bed till 4 AND can eat wings like a boss AND has a rocking body.....I am fucking swooning over here.

THIS sounds like a plan!!!

Gots some new pics today. Not new stuff (clothes)...but everyone likes these panties...so...here they are. :) I have quite a few in this collection, but I might hang onto some for a rainy day.

Be back after dinner my darlings.

Attachments

• FLYT1.jpg
    FLYT1.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 519
  • FLYT2.jpg
    FLYT2.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 451
  • FLYT3.jpg
    FLYT3.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 443
  • FLYT4.jpg
    FLYT4.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 483
  • FLYT5.jpg
    FLYT5.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 524
I hope you're having a great day today. What's shakin'? I'm makin' bacon (speaking of shakin') - it's in the curing process and I just flipped it over. :D

Gots some new pics today. Not new stuff (clothes)...but everyone likes these panties...so...here they are. :) I have quite a few in this collection, but I might hang onto some for a rainy day.

Be back after dinner my darlings.

MMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMM GOOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back