Inbox fantasy’s

Kinkykay21

Experienced
Hi there, I have so many fantasies but my main ones are being tide up and blindfolded while anyone and everyone use me however they like as I am just a toy. I also like the thought of being used as a sex pet, wear a collar, no talking, sleep on cushion in a crate and used for sex, just being owned and looked after by someone and not having to worry or stress, while also getting punished for being a bad pet if I don’t listen

If these sound good to you please send me a scene I would love to read them, also let me know any of your desires, I won’t judge anything at all xxx

Hi there, I have so many fantasies but my main ones are being tide up and blindfolded while anyone and everyone use me however they like as I am just a toy. I also like the thought of being used as a sex pet, wear a collar, no talking, sleep on cushion in a crate and used for sex, just being owned and looked after by someone and not having to worry or stress, while also getting punished for being a bad pet if I don’t listen

If these sound good to you please send me a scene I would love to read them, also let me know any of your desires, I won’t judge anything at all xxx
hmmmmph...my kinda girl! (grin)

Back