I'll never manage to write anything

After quitting that medieval-fantasy story I'd been writing (because I couldn't find proper names for the characters), I deduced I'll never manage to finish any story. So I might as well give up writing altogether. I'm sorry that I never managed to finish or publish anything. I don't have what it takes to be a writer.
Give me one-sentence descriptions of each character and I will name them for you, right now.

I think everyone is tapping dance around because the truth isn't politically correct. You're a fucking pussy!
I ain't tap dancing around shit. This bitch made mother fucker up in here trying to serve up some waaburgers and french cries sounds worse than the soft asses I see sometimes in r/FanFiction. The difference is at least they've written the stories and have somewhat valid grievances, unlike this vapid punk ass cunt. Grow a dick, bruh, fuck you and your beta reader, ya fuckin' beta bitch. Ask that dumbass for some names.

I ain't tap dancing around shit. This bitch made mother fucker up in here trying to serve up some waaburgers and french cries sounds worse than the soft asses I see sometimes in r/FanFiction. The difference is at least they've written the stories and have somewhat valid grievances, unlike this vapid punk ass cunt. Grow a dick, bruh, fuck you and your beta reader, ya fuckin' beta bitch. Ask that dumbass for some names.
Didn't expect this thread to become a full-blown humiliation scene.

I quick blow, with a mallet to the head, in the bedroom, by the Butler.
The young Vito Corleone would know how to to it. The guy instinctively knew how to whack someone, but good - on his first attempt. His potential assassins in Part 1 could have leaned something from him. Warning: graphic violence.

Oh, I know how to hit someone with deadly force. Is there any other kind of force that counts?
The young Vito Corleone would know how to to it. The guy instinctively knew how to whack someone, but good - on his first attempt. His potential assassins in Part 1 could have leaned something from him. Warning: graphic violence.

Give me one-sentence descriptions of each character and I will name them for you, right now.
Oh! Can I try??

She's a padawan that washed out of the jedi trials, reassigned to the jedi service education corps as a teacher in an orphanage in the far fringes of the galaxy where she finds true love in the form of a war-weary fighter pilot-turned-protector of orphans.

Oh! Can I try??

She's a padawan that washed out of the jedi trials, reassigned to the jedi service education corps as a teacher in an orphanage in the far fringes of the galaxy where she finds true love in the form of a war-weary fighter pilot-turned-protector of orphans.
Well, come on, her race matters too! Human? Togrutan? Trandoshan? Wookie? Twi'lek? Sullustan?

But, ok... I can come up with a generic female Star Wars name: Binahra Oohut.

Oh crap I gotta pick a race too?
*crumbles up manuscript*
Not really, honestly. Unless she's a Wookiee, in which case it follows Welsh rules: lots of consonants, not enough vowels (and odd repetitions), and it looks implausible to anyone who doesn't know the language.

But, ok... I can come up with a generic female Star Wars name: Binahra Oohut.
Nowadays nearly all Star War names (obviously not including Andor, because it's actually well-written) are three syllables: either "AB C", or "A BC". It gets annoying once you notice it.

I thought he was writing a medieval fantasy. I don't think there'd be any Jedis in his story, but then again, you never know. Could be Princess Leia is also a time traveler, in addition to doing an incredible job of filling out a bikini.

Last edited:
Nowadays nearly all Star War names (obviously not including Andor, because it's actually well-written) are three syllables: either "AB C", or "A BC". It gets annoying once you notice it.
Sure, like Ahsoka Tano, Ezra Bridger, and Grogu. ;)

Last edited:
Back