I'll never manage to write anything

stop feeding the emotional vampire.
Fair point. But... I'm the only person he's responded to (in the short history of his account) with literal anger; I feel ok about replying, knowing I'm just opposing what he's doing.

I get names by selecting names from google 'most popular names' (year) Since I usually have an image in mind in my stories...

My Allie characters are tiny blondes
Cassies are busty blondes and alpha women and not short
Jennifers are mid height small to medium chest
Julias are busty with dark hair
Amber blonde with small bust
Brittany's are usually cheaters but may have or may not a good point or two about them. Usually somewhat alpha
Madisons are remorseless sluts

Oh, I know how to hit someone with deadly force. Is there any other kind of force that counts?
I've never hit anyone with any kind of force, so I wouldn't know. I don't think I've really seen it first hand either. What struck me about that scene is how Vito finished with the gunshot in the mouth. I assume he must have heard about it from other people in his neighborhood?

One could just name everybody John, like in Buckaroo Banzai: John Smallberries, John Big-Bootay, John Whorfin, etc.

two-men-beating-a-dead-horse-u6be5o7ph434gvbq.gif

I've never hit anyone with any kind of force, so I wouldn't know. I don't think I've really seen it first hand either. What struck me about that scene is how Vito finished with the gunshot in the mouth. I assume he must have heard about it from other people in his neighborhood?
The man was a loud-mouthed braggart, demanding tribute without continuing to earn his position. If we're talking about Godfather II, which I think we are.

The man was a loud-mouthed braggart, demanding tribute without continuing to earn his position. If we're talking about Godfather II, which I think we are.
Yes, that was true of Fanucci, the guy killed in Part II. But ultimately, the message I see in mobster movies and TV shows is that they are all criminals (including the Corleone family) and none of them earned their positions. They went out and took what they wanted through violence or the threat of it. They can't even trust each other. And their impact on the rest of society is a negative one.

You nailed it, which makes you wonder why everyone pulls for the bad guy in so many stories, TV shows, and movies.
Yes, that was true of Fanucci, the guy killed in Part II. But ultimately, the message I see in mobster movies and TV shows is that they are all criminals (including the Corleone family) and none of them earned their positions. They went out and took what they wanted through violence or the threat of it. They can't even trust each other. And their impact on the rest of society is a negative one.

You nailed it, which makes you wonder why everyone pulls for the bad guy in so many stories, TV shows, and movies.
It's not quite that we pull for them, but they are just so - interesting? How did they get that way? Is there a little of them in all of us?

This started as a joke about putting John's thread out of its misery. Somehow we wound up here at post #123.

I thought he was writing a medieval fantasy. I don't think there'd be any Jedis in his story, but then again, you never know. Could be Princess Leia is also a time traveler, in addition to doing an incredible job of filling out a bikini.
Medieval times was a long time ago, right?

Back