I'll never manage to write anything

Dexter was the series. How do you not know who Dexter is?
What show? I was quoting Pain or Panic from Hercules. The scene where Hades is burning and strangling them.
But it was the title of the show, Dexter was in Dexter.
At least they were named after a character, not their title. There was a spat of kids named Khaleesi, when the character in GoT is named Daenerys.

Dexter was the series. How do you not know who Dexter is?

But it was the title of the show, Dexter was in Dexter.
Oh. I know what it is. I never watched it because I don't have cable. I used to confuse it with this show that came on broadcast tv, with the dude that worked in a Best Buy like store and was a cia spy or something.

Oh. I know what it is. I never watched it because I don't have cable. I used to confuse it with this show that came on broadcast tv, with the dude that worked in a Best Buy like store and was a cia spy or something.
That was Chuck. I mean, the character was named Chuck, and the show was called Chuck.

Dexter was the title of the show, and the character's name.

Khaleesi was a title that the character Daenerys held.
I don't think that Hannibal and Clarice made much of an impact in the early 1990's. And Miggs - he didn't seem to have a first name.

I don't think that Hannibal and Clarice made much of an impact in the early 1990's. And Miggs - he didn't seem to have a first name.
Apparently his first initial was "I" but I don't think it was ever stated what that stood for. He wasn't around for very long, and wasn't greatly missed.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news (okay, not so much hate as don't love), but Dexter and Chuck only have the fact they keep secrets as a common thread. I don't think Chuck found any need to cut up bodies and dump them in the ocean.

After the Copyright notice and MPAA logo, a logo appears with the text "A Luta Continua". This is not a production company credit; instead, it's Portuguese for "The Struggle Continues" ("To be continued").

Back