I think I know the answer already?

BusterGood

Virgin
If a woman has been keeping company with another man but assures you they are just friends then shortly after she no longer is keeping his company begins sucking you off unexpectedly and asking for anal sex, there might be a chance they were more than friends, or would that be overreacting?

Yet another example of a guy looking for a way to make himself miserable. Isn’t the fact that YOU’RE the one receiving those fantastic blowjobs and ass-fucking requests enough satisfaction? He’s gone, you’re in the picture – why not just enjoy that fact? Besides, make her feel you are secure in your relationship with her and who knows what else she might be open to exploring with you.

My wife dated others in college and learned several new things to do with me. I was jealous of her being with others, but I knew she loved only me. Plus, I really enjoyed the things she learned.

Yet another example of a guy looking for a way to make himself miserable. Isn’t the fact that YOU’RE the one receiving those fantastic blowjobs and ass-fucking requests enough satisfaction? He’s gone, you’re in the picture – why not just enjoy that fact? Besides, make her feel you are secure in your relationship with her and who knows what else she might be open to exploring with you.
Good answer, good answer

If I’d only had this info 40 years ago.

If a woman has been keeping company with another man but assures you they are just friends then shortly after she no longer is keeping his company begins sucking you off unexpectedly and asking for anal sex, there might be a chance they were more than friends, or would that be overreacting?
"A" woman or your woman? If the former, she's been blown out and your a cock for use. If the latter, sounds like she nearly had an affair, feels guilty and is making it up to you. Communication is the key.

Back