I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never wear blue jeans APRIL, haven't worn them in over 37 years. I either wear black jeans and often, dress pants. Far too cold for a T-shirt yet.

BrettJ in Canada

I never wear blue jeans APRIL, haven't worn them in over 37 years. I either wear black jeans and often, dress pants. Far too cold for a T-shirt yet.

BrettJ in Canada

I think 70s are perfect for tshirts. :D. But unless its summer Ialways bring a sweatshirt just in case

Well, as I said - the highest it will be is 70 today, although they said that the other day and it got a fair bit warmer. We'll see.

I really feel the cold (but not the heat) so it takes until the high 70's before I am comfortable.

BrettJ in Canada

Good Morning to all,

Sunny here in SC and supposed to be near 90 for the next few days. I so love our springtime. Spaghetti strap camisole and denim shorts make me a happy girl :)

Good Morning to all,

Sunny here in SC and supposed to be near 90 for the next few days. I so love our springtime. Spaghetti strap camisole and denim shorts make me a happy girl :)

Good morning! Much colder in New England (53 at the moment). Spaghetti strap camisole and denim shorts make you a sexy girl :)

Cold rainy here in upper NY, supposed to get warmer sunny today. welcome Ms AppleJammin. hello sexyNurse

Good Morning to all,

I was SC this past weekend , it was gorgeous. What's the very sweet floral smeel thats in the air, is it Honey suckle?

It's supposed to get to 87 in the beautifully humid Midwest today. Mornings are great for running, afternoons for mowing, and evenings for motorcycles. Everyone enjoy the day you're given, don't take a backseat in your life.

Hello everyone!

Hope your all having a wonderful day.

*kisses* to all the young ladies

Evening to all. I picked berries this evening and have a strawberry pie in my fridge :). Seth our wisteria is in bloom right now and I'm guessing that is your aromatic smell :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back