I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon to all. I've been working so have not had a chance to drop in and say hello. Hope all the Moms had a beautiful Mothers Day. Gorgeous weather in my state this week. I'm sitting out on my patio sunnin like a turtle on a warm rock :)

afternoon everyone :)

and a tender little smack on the ass for your delicious young ladies today :)

I haven't read much of this thread but the title intrigued me... Are there many men here curious or interested in this theme?

I am a younger guy ...21> I know ha ha, the young dude has not been around the block. You might be right, but don't sell us short either! We have the energy and yes the cum and most have a good attitude.

I am a younger guy ...21> I know ha ha, the young dude has not been around the block. You might be right, but don't sell us short either! We have the energy and yes the cum and most have a good attitude.

Personally I'm not putting down any younger men.... You guys have your good qualities for sure....but a lot of younger guys have such a one track mind, if you know what I mean..... Ijust like a good mixture, and it seems like older guys are good at providing that. :D

What I used to do all night, now takes me all night to do! I guess that makes me "just" old enough...;)

Personally I'm not putting down any younger men.... You guys have your good qualities for sure....but a lot of younger guys have such a one track mind, if you know what I mean..... Ijust like a good mixture, and it seems like older guys are good at providing that. :D

I have a one track mind........how can I get more power out of a Hoveround? Hahaha

Good here thanks. We have picture perfect weather and I am off for a run in a bit. How are you this fine morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back