I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always liked older men even when I was young. Am in my 40s now and still like men in their 40s and 50s. Not got into the cougar thing yet!

Usually you will find me up at this time of night APRIL. It's when I do the majority of my writing. Sadly, that isn't the case tonight - not feeling 100% and hoping it passes soon.

BrettJ in Canada

Usually you will find me up at this time of night APRIL. It's when I do the majority of my writing. Sadly, that isn't the case tonight - not feeling 100% and hoping it passes soon.

BrettJ in Canada

Hi :)...I hope it passes soon for u... we have a thunderstorm here....so relaxing ...if only Icould sleep..lol

I am hoping for nice weather here today, as I have a slough of errands to do. It's cold right now and it's supposed to finally warm up, I believe. We do NOT need rain, I want some HEAT!

BrettJ in Canada

I am hoping for nice weather here today, as I have a slough of errands to do. It's cold right now and it's supposed to finally warm up, I believe. We do NOT need rain, I want some HEAT!

BrettJ in Canada

It should b nice for u tomorrow...its going to be 80 here

It's only going to be around 70 or so later today. I just checked the forecast and we might get some rain in the morning. Geez ...

BrettJ in Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back