Are any women really attracted to 60 or older men?

So I have to ask, what age range of the woman are you talking about?

I'm somewhere in my young 50sh. I'd date a guy in their 60sh. Especially if they can put a smile on my face n in my heart.
I was really talking about women in general. Not age specific. But I had the feeling that women in their late 40's and up were interested only in men that were younger than they were

I notice that any threads about women with older men just have posts by older men. So are there any women into us guys 60 and older?
I am a 57 year old HotWife, currently being fucked by a 27 year old toyboy and a 72 year old widower. Not at the same time, obviously! Gerald, my 72 year old loves anal sex, something his late wife wouldn't do. I have no such qualms, and my cuckold loves eating hit cream pie out of both of my holes

I am a 57 year old HotWife, currently being fucked by a 27 year old toyboy and a 72 year old widower. Not at the same time, obviously! Gerald, my 72 year old loves anal sex, something his late wife wouldn't do. I have no such qualms, and my cuckold loves eating hit cream pie out of both of my holes
Good for you enjoy while you can.

Hi so there is hope for me! My family are in Wales so maybe just maybe. And of course I would be delighted to do whatever you want. Maybe it is being older that makes us obsess over an ass

Yes I have been with a number of older men and im 30 now. I was 27 when i had sex with a 66 year old man.
The oldest man that has had sex with me is 74. The sex is very different to say a guy in his 20s.
Younger the guy the more times they can fuck. (recharge) But they are more focused on their own pleasure. Older men enjoy themselves too but by including me in that process.

Younger guys will just look at me and think "Yeah not bad" But older men seem more appreciated when i stand naked or in lingerie in front of them.

Back