I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually you will find me up at this time of night APRIL. It's when I do the majority of my writing. Sadly, that isn't the case tonight - not feeling 100% and hoping it passes soon.

BrettJ in Canada

Usually you will find me up at this time of night APRIL. It's when I do the majority of my writing. Sadly, that isn't the case tonight - not feeling 100% and hoping it passes soon.

BrettJ in Canada

Hi :)...I hope it passes soon for u... we have a thunderstorm here....so relaxing ...if only Icould sleep..lol

I am hoping for nice weather here today, as I have a slough of errands to do. It's cold right now and it's supposed to finally warm up, I believe. We do NOT need rain, I want some HEAT!

BrettJ in Canada

I am hoping for nice weather here today, as I have a slough of errands to do. It's cold right now and it's supposed to finally warm up, I believe. We do NOT need rain, I want some HEAT!

BrettJ in Canada

It should b nice for u tomorrow...its going to be 80 here

It's only going to be around 70 or so later today. I just checked the forecast and we might get some rain in the morning. Geez ...

BrettJ in Ontario Canada

I never wear blue jeans APRIL, haven't worn them in over 37 years. I either wear black jeans and often, dress pants. Far too cold for a T-shirt yet.

BrettJ in Canada

I never wear blue jeans APRIL, haven't worn them in over 37 years. I either wear black jeans and often, dress pants. Far too cold for a T-shirt yet.

BrettJ in Canada

I think 70s are perfect for tshirts. :D. But unless its summer Ialways bring a sweatshirt just in case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back