I like to share pics

Tell her that she will be welcomed with overwhelming compliments! She looks very sweet. You are fortunate to be able to share this with her. Please tell her we would love to hear from her and have her join us! :)

Thanks dirtyolman68! We enjoyed yesterday/last night and we both agree we may be on to something. She even asked, "why didn't I make you pose and post what I was thinking?" That may be in the cards in the future! Anyway, thanks for your support and Merry Christmas!

Thanks dirtyolman68! We enjoyed yesterday/last night and we both agree we may be on to something. She even asked, "why didn't I make you pose and post what I was thinking?" That may be in the cards in the future! Anyway, thanks for your support and Merry Christmas!
I think it will be a lot of fun for all of us! Merry Christmas to you as well.
Wait, lingere? I must go look again. I only saw the sweater! :)

Benefit of working from home today is watching my wife make Zuppa Toscana. She did the unzipping too....
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Oh my! I posted this on another thread, but it bears repeating, gentlemen,(and ladies) there is nothing sexier than a beautiful woman who will flash you while she cooks for you!

Glad you were able to get your wife involved in the thread. You two are a very good looking couple, and it's very hot that you can share this together. Merry Christmas to you both!

The Mrs' Christmas Day outfit..... Grrrrrrr

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 267
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 722
Last edited:
Love the pictures, You're an extremely sexy couple....a couple who I'd love to Explore plenty of kinky fantasies with! :)

Keep up the Hot posts!

Trying to get a couple work emails and follow up taken care of and I have allowed myself to get distracted by the lovely ladies of Lit..... Seems I have a growing problem.
attachment.php

Attachments

• distracted.JPG
    distracted.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 244
From the "Make a Dare. Take a Dare" series

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_7217.jpg
    IMG_7217.jpg