I like to share pics

Shower before bed.... ignore the "winter 15" it keeps me warm.:)

Attachments

• shower.JPG
    shower.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
Off to work. If I shake it three times when not wearing underwear is it still considered playing with it?
attachment.php

Attachments

• freeball friday.JPG
    freeball friday.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 440
Last edited:
I wonder what I need to do to get to 1000 views today....should be done with appointments by 3 today.... Ideas?

So last night before leaving for my Christmas party after a day of teasing on here I was feeling pretty sexy. Soooo, I took my photo collage and my final "naughty" picture, combined them and made the the desktop of the laptop my wife uses. All of our Christmas wrapping stuff was out so I closed the laptop and wrapped a ribbon around it. When I left I went upstairs and told my wife I left a "present" for her downstairs. We exchanged a couple texts about how hot the pictures were while I was at my work Christmas party, but by the time I got home she was already in bed. Knowing she is not one, unlike me, to be awakened for sex I let her sleep. My pictures my be working though because this morning when I kissed her goodbye l while she was all still snug in bed she told me to keep my phone close and be discrete when looking a texts from her. Maybe she will find her inner voyuer.... A man can dream right!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh done for the week and I need a drink! Dirty martini you ask? Of course I will!

I am trying to figure out how to get a good ass shot or two.... Angle is proving to be difficult.

Not sure if this is pronounced Dicksville or Dykesville, but either way I should be a prominent figure! I am either the mayor or it would have been fun if I was at least invited to the later pronunciation.
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
So, it's just a little after 4AM and my dog woke the whole house up howling at the moon. In his honor the link below is me "howling" at the moon. This is a song about a woman I dated in college that ended up switching schools and moving out to Boston. We tried the long distance thing for a while getting back together on breaks, but eventually she was doing her thing and the her passion kind faded. I tried to hang on to it for too long to the point of being a little pitiful and it really messed me up for a couple months. Ohhhh the pain of first loves! I have shared this song with one other Lit member and her words were kind enough so here goes. Let me know what you think, thanks for listening.

https://soundcloud.com/milwsoccerguy/i-ask-you

Last edited:
I suppose this is a sexy picture thread, but I thought someone would listen to my song.... I am talking to you lurkers out there, I need some encouragement!

Any interest out there for the finishing shot from the session that started with my profile picture?

Happy Saturday, I am preparing for the 6-10 inches of snow we are about to get. I I will keep stoking the fire today to keep the living room nice and cosy.

Last edited:
So, it's just a little after 4AM and my dog woke the whole house up howling at the moon. In his honor the link below is me "howling" at the moon. This is a song about a woman I dated in college that ended up switching schools and moving out to Boston. We tried the long distance thing for a while getting back together on breaks, but eventually she was doing her thing and the her passion kind faded. I tried to hang on to it for too long to the point of being a little pitiful and it really messed me up for a couple months. Ohhhh the pain of first loves! I have shared this song with one other Lit member and her words were kind enough so here goes. Let me know what you think, thanks for listening.

https://soundcloud.com/milwsoccerguy/i-ask-you

So glad I stayed around...lurking in silence... So I could hear this...

Welcome my beautiful wife....

So every picture I have been taking for here I have been sending or showing to my wife. Well tonight after talking to her for a while I disclosed this site and what I have been doing the past couple of days. She was very hesitant about being part of this, but has always expressed a little inner voyeur. Anyway, here is the only picture I have permission to post. Be nice and maybe you will see more. Not that I need to tell you, my wife is beautiful and this is the exact kind of sexual transgression we need!

9da4450c-cb5a-404e-82c7-89b9912614c8_zps38df3161.jpg

Back